The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 04

Story Info
A unique story of slavery.
4.2k words
4.6
13.9k
8

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, now for chapter 4, and I am writing chapter 5. Hope you enjoy this story so far, encouragement keeps the muse going, so please let me know what you think.

* "Ama Alza, do you agree to the terms as follows for the price of your memories: You will be adapted to have cubs or your Masters will adopt. You will have all of your scars removed, and you will train to be an ama-healer and assist your Master Malzan, carzan Gobin Shadow-bane in his clinic. You will have the locket you left behind replaced in memory of the child you lost.

Your Masters have graciously agreed to three additional items: one day of freedom, which will be in public or private in which you will be a carzan for a day, and will be allowed to ignore ama protocols as well as wear clothes.

You will go with them during border patrols, but only after you are deemed ready, but until then you will be taken to explore the area as preparation. You will also have bedroom outfits made to your specification, of which you are allowed two now, and one a year afterward."

"Yes Your Sacredness, I have made an informed decision and willingly agree to have my memories altered, though I will have to relive them."

"You also came up with possible scenarios that could replace the memories?"

"Yes Your Sacredness, I was happily married to a man, and we lost all the children we were expecting due to me being a carrier of Ta-Sachs, as well as one of them dying due to birth defects from severe Down syndrome.

Her name was Nancy, and she was to be the one that would have survived and be loved no matter what, hence my deep attachment and the locket. After she miscarried, my husband committed suicide. I chose to move away from the bad memories and start over, and the rest is history."

"I like this scenario of yours, it is simple, it explains everything, and it seems like it would cover the bad memories perfectly, as it is sad but has no terror or torture. Alright, you will have your scars removed first, and then I will remove your memories and replace them with your suggestion."

"Yes Your Sacredness, thank you."

@@@

Her scars were removed, and it amazed her how much better she felt now that proper blood flow got to her hands and feet. She also felt weird because she had no idea that she had any nerve damage at all. It was painless, as the nerves were not severely damaged, it just tingled a little as nerves re-grew in the damaged areas.

"You will get your adaptation surgery and treatment tomorrow, after your new memory has had a chance to solidify and you have gotten used to your new role here."

"Yes doctor."

@@@

The memory removal was just as painful as expected, as the tsarzan could not shield her from the pain of having her brain rewired, but also because he had to dig through every neuron of her brain to make sure the memories were gone. All that could be done was to shield everyone else, and only Lezar, the tsarzan, the walzan, and both sarzans were in the room. Lezar was there to comfort her, everyone else to shield the room and everyone in it.

The tsarzan needed his full power and concentration to remove the memories. It was dusk by the time it was finished, they had started the removal process at noon, and they had arrived at the palace at the dawn. Alza was still a little shaky, but the tsarzan had figured out that her agreeableness at being a slave came from the knowledge she had learned through her years of torture and the stories of suffering from others.

So he had to tweak her memories a little more to make it so that she had only heard of all the suffering she and others had endured, but had not actually lived it. In the end, Alza's scenario was perfect for him to build on, and the result was that they still had an ama worthy of the tsarzan leaving the palace, with a danger level of 1.

@@@

When the brothers arrived back home, it was time to make dinner and enjoy an evening of entertainment, or sleep like the dead. While dinner was being made, Alza was introduced to Ara, the rag doll house cat her Masters owned. They cut up small chunks of meat and fish for Ara, which barely made her move from Alza's lap. The vitamin shake was made for Alza, as well as a small platter of fruit and a small garden salad.

The brothers ate what looked like a full rack of beef ribs, two shoulders, both hind quarters, all the normal cuts of beef, as well as most of the internal organs of a cow. They gave her two well-done flank steaks and some milk. They ate in silence, apart from the braking of bones to suck the marrow.

"Masters, what creature is this, it looks and tastes like beef, but it is at least twice as big?"

"This is a jungle bull, which is just like your Earth bulls, but more along the size of your water buffaloes. One jungle bull can feed us for three days on patrol, but we like to eat more regularly than once every 3 days, so you will not see us eat this much in one sitting often. If we are eating 3 meals a day, it can last us up to 2 weeks. Especially if Ilan gets a fair catch of fish," Lezar said.

"Well Masters, I am sorry I can't finish all this food, but it was so good."

"Don't worry Alza, we have many of the appliances you are used to on Earth, but they are more advanced. We can put this in the fridge for breakfast," Kalba said.

"Brother, you forgot that Alza is having her surgery tomorrow. She just ate her last meal for the next 18 hours," Gobin reminded.

"Does that mean not strenuous exercise either?" Jahar whined, with a wink and a smirk at Alza.

"Whatever she feels up to for the next week. I am glad that the Royal Physician is performing the surgery, as he has the healer's touch. It will make the procedure much easier for him," Gobin commented.

"Master Gobin, what is the healer's touch?"

"It is an ability to instinctively know what is wrong with a patient or what the best decision for treatment is or what the likely recovery is. He may have less experience with humans, but his instincts are still usually right. He just prefers to back it up with some tests when the tsarzan asks for a consult on a judgment."

"So, Alza, what do you feel up to?" Jahar asks.

"Master Jahar, I think I feel up to 2-3 hours worth of strenuous exercise. But I want to give you the images of the first two outfits first, and the locket, in case I forget them tomorrow after the surgery."

"Well then Helius, by all means, let us see what our ama wants to order," Lezar said, with a smile.

So, Helius picked the images of a belly dancing outfit, a two piece bra and shredded skirt with gold coins dangling off the skirt strips and bra. It was made of a royal purple fabric, with cymbals, a matching veil and matching scarves as additional accessories.

The other image was straight out of a porn store, and it was a naughty nurse outfit, complete with the stethoscope. Then came the memory of the locket, which was a silver locket with NANCY written in calligraphy across the front, and inside was a lock of hair that came from Alza.

"I must admit Alza, you have good taste, and I for one want to see you dance with that dancing outfit on," Jahar said in a husky voice.

"We shall order them tomorrow, while you are in surgery," said Lezar.

"Now let's go exercise, as I have a lot of tension to work out," said Jahar.

"I want first round, after all, I was down for the count a good portion of the trip," said Gobin.

So they all ran into the sleeping area, where a giant nest of pillows and cushions was evident.

@@@

"Alza, can you handle all of us tonight or do you want to pick a few of us and go from there," Ilan asked huskily.

"I think Gobin and Helius deserve a treat for taking care of you so well during your meltdown, while I know Jahar and I want a go at sucking your breasts," Lezar husked.

"I think that I want you all to scent-mark me, have it be part of our nightly ritual, then I think I want to have Master Gobin in front, Master Helius in back, and Master Jahar as my dessert," Alza replied breathlessly.

"She seems to be getting some of her spirit back, those memories were one hell of a personality changer," thought Lezar.

"You won't hear me complaining about this change, I just hope that her obedience is just as good as before, I would hate to have to punish her and break this lovely fire," Jahar replied.

So they spent a good five minutes scent-marking their spirited ama, rubbing their scent glands all over her body and rubbing their fur over her pleasure-awakened skin. The sexual tension had been at a low simmer, but by the time Alza said she couldn't take anymore, the tension had reached boiling point.

Jahar started teasing her left breast with his hands while Lezar started teasing the right. Alza took a good look at the treat she had asked for and found herself staring at a 7 inch monster, and she hoped she could handle all that yummy meat.

Gobin started licking his way up her left leg while Helius started licking up her right leg. Ilan arrived with the oil, and took out the plug so that he could pour some into her prepared backside. Once a generous amount had flowed in, he put the plug back in after giving her a few strokes with it till they were ready.

Meanwhile, she got an eyeful of what Gobin and Helius had to offer. Gobin had a 10 inch pole that made her grateful that he wasn't more than 2 inches thick, or she would have been trying to handle a baseball bat. Helius had a generous 7 inches as well, which she knew was just enough to feel great without causing pain when he pumped her ass full of meat.

She started licking Jahar's cock, enjoying her dessert of man-meat to the fullest.

By the time Gobin and Helius got to the tops of her thighs, she was so horny she stopped licking Jahar long enough to say: "Masters, show me how hot I make you, give me your meat, I can't take the teasing anymore, it feels like forever since I had a decent workout."

"Alza, you naughty girl, you will have to wait for your treat till you make Jahar happy, all the while we tease you till you cum," Kalba said, while stroking his own 9 inch monster.

With that said, she went to town on Jahar's cock, stroking what wasn't stuffing her mouth with her hands, licking and sucking as much meat as she could, swallowing inch by inch until she had all seven inches.

Meanwhile, Gobin was licking her pussy like a starving man, avoiding her clit but licking every other inch of her delicious flower, while Kalba had replaced Jahar on her left breast, and Lezar was still teasing her right, licking in circles around her breast from her chest up to her nipple, then grazing that with the barbs on his tongue before taking it into his mouth to suck.

Kalba and Lezar were doing the same naughty things to each breast, but in counter rhythm. Helius was fucking her with the plug, slowly pushing it in and pulling it out.

"Damn Alza, you sure know how to drive a man crazy, and I know how much you love cream, so here it comes. Oh...Alza...so good...oh...OH...ALZA!"

As she swallowed every last drop of cream, she too saw fireworks, and when Jahar was released from her ravenous mouth, she got what she had begged for, Gobin plunged right in to her drenched pussy while Helius removed the plug from her equally drenched ass and dove right in, giving her each inch of his meat slowly so as not to cause her pain.

Once Helius was fully seated, they both proceeded to pump her full of meat, but in counter rhythm, so that there was a slight see-saw motion going on.

Kalba stepped forward, still slowly stroking his meat, and offered it to Alza. She was too caught up in the raw bestial fucking she was getting to notice, and the violent motions made it rather hard for her to keep her body still enough for her to swallow him even if she had noticed.

So, Kalba just shrugged and proceeded to jag off so he could cover her in his cum when his brothers filled her up. As the writhing mass of bodies exploded in orgasm, Ilan, Kalba, and Lezar covered her face and chest in their own offerings.

"Masters, that was awesome, and I want to have this be a nightly event, but I am worn out. Maybe after a short nap I will be up for more."

"You were amazing, but we all got our fill for the night even if you sleep the whole night through. Don't feel obliged to make us all come in your luscious body, we have years yet to do so," Ilan chided.

"Besides Alza, you need to rest for the surgery tomorrow. You want that to be a success don't you?" Gobin reminded her.

"You're right Masters, I should save the major marathons for when it counts, so I can have you all do your best at giving me your beautiful cubs."

And with that said, they all proceeded to lay down to sleep, but her Masters had a harder time ignoring her last comment, and with a final 6 gun salute to take care of he problem, they were finally able to sleep.

@@@

The next day, they rose early and got ready to head to the Royal Physician's medical center. The sun had barely risen making it around 6ish. Just like they had last evening, they put on the collar and bracelets and anklets, and because they were going to be walking in public, the leash.

"You remember why we have to put the leash on, right Alza?" asked Lezar.

"Yes Master Lezar, because I will be walking in public. The three reasons are: protocol, safety, and ownership. An unleashed ama is a free ama, free for the taking because she was unwanted.

A tight hold on the leash with little slack indicates that the ama is untrained or is rebellious. A loose hold on the leash and plenty of slack means you trust me as your trained ama to know when it is okay to stop and look at something closer and when it is important that I stay by your side."

"Very good Alza, and which are you at this moment?"

"I am an untrained but well-behaved ama, Master Lezar, so you will keep a tight hold on the leash to tell others that I am untrained, but you give me some slack because you can trust me with it."

"And what is important to remember about walking out in public?"

"I must keep my eyes from meeting any but yours, I must not let the bell ring if I can help it, and I must not speak unless it is needed. I must walk as if I am proud of my owners, but not as if I am better than them, Master Lezar."

"And what about if others interact with you?"

"I must wait for you to tell me if they are of a title that is to be obeyed; otherwise I am to ignore any orders but yours or my other Masters, Master Lezar."

"I think she is ready to face her first truly public trip brothers, what do you think?"

"I think that we had better get going because her appointment is at high noon, and we will have to walk a little slower to get her used to walking in public without ringing the bell. And if we leave now, we may get to stop by the market for a treat for her if she has done well," Kalba said.

"I think she will do very well for her first real trip. It was a shame that we couldn't do it yesterday, as the mornings are always more crowded." Jahar stated.

"I agree, we should have practiced yesterday, but Kalba is right, we need to leave now if she is going to be able to learn with her first attempt being a morning crowd," replied Gobin.

As if to answer the query without wasting any more time, Ilan and Helius were already walking to the door.

"I guess that answers that, just remember Alza, it will be really crowded, so we don't expect perfection yet."

"Yes Master Lezar."

And with that, Lezar grabbed her leash and the others formed a barrier around her as they walked out into the street.

@@@

To say it was crowded was an understatement, but from her memories of what NYC was supposed to be like, it was not that bad. Yes, people were jostling her Masters as they went by, but they had walked what seemed like 4 blocks already and her bell had only rung once, when her Masters had been jostled the first time and she flinched in reaction.

It was a crowded street filled with plenty of people, and it reminded her of what Agruba looked like in Aladdin. Except that it had wood and gray stone colored buildings, and that the people around her had fur.

She saw what looked like cubs running amok, as well as females and males on their way to their shops or stalls. Some looked like they were on their way to the compound, and they looked like warriors, so she guessed that these were either guardians like her Masters or were warriors. She even noticed a few amas and their Masters, and, like her, they were walking inside a barrier made by their Masters, though some of them obviously had more training than she did.

They continued passed another 3 blocks through a place that looked like it held small businesses. They stopped at one store long enough for Gobin to point out that this was his clinic. They passed by another store Lezar owned that dealt in outdoor and hunting equipment. The others ran and owned stores as well, but they weren't on this street. Kalba was a weapon-smith, Jahar was an apothecary, Ilan ran a luxury goods store, and Helius helped out at the clinic.

Most things were sold in the marketplace, raw materials and food, but the craftsmen and bakers had stores. Items that were really expensive were also sold in stores, like jewelry and clothing. So Alza saw plenty of different shop signs that indicated what was inside.

When had walked another 4 blocks, they left what seemed like the residential and small business area, and she had to stop for a second and stare. This was insane! She was seeing a massive market place that was already filled to the point that the only way forward was to push your way through, and it was noisy, colorful, and it STUNK!

Rotting fruit and vegetables, dung from the cart animals, dung from the animals being sold, rotting fish, and sweat was mixed in with sickly-sweet perfumes and spices, and other things she couldn't quite place. She was glad that her Masters let her stop and stare, and then she realized her bell hadn't rung when she stopped, so they were expecting her to stop.

"Alza, would you like to see the market or go around it now and see it later? You have been doing so good so far that you deserve the choice, especially as this is a hard place for a beginner not to get into trouble. We have time to walk around it, or to browse a little so that you can pick out a treat," Kalba asked softly.

"Masters, if it is not too much trouble, I would love to see it some other time, but I would also love to see if I can find a worry stone, because it helps me calm down when I feel overwhelmed. Maybe we can walk through some less crowded part to browse?"

"Excellent suggestion, and what are we looking for as a worry stone?" Ilan asked.

"I don't know what kind of rocks and minerals you have here, Master Ilan, but I hope you have semi-precious stones or mineral rocks that have a calming effect like my hematite back home did."

"I think we can manage to find something similar, I think lirentes is what we want, right Gobin?"

"That would be the only stone I know of that doesn't absorb mental abilities nor has any other medicinal properties other than its calming nature. What do you do with your worry stone Alza?" queried Gobin.

"I rub it in my hand and hold on to it when I get nervous, Master Gobin."

"I think that we should be able to get you a stone you can hold while you are in the altering room, and it is at the compound end of the marketplace so we can walk around.

It is usually less crowded there because that is where the minerals are sold for healing purposes and some people can't handle being around them. We shall start your healer's kit while we are there since we still have a few hours."

12