The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Masters, for everything, and a chance to have babies as well. Do amas really not like being altered so much that they can demand such a high price for it?"

Oh shit, brothers, help this is a slippery slope!!" Gobin practically screamed, but he was able to block Alza from noticing.

"Don't look at me, I am not the doctor brother mine," Jahar replied.

"Alza, we were able to give you such a high price because you are so well-behaved and because you have a skill-set our planet doesn't seem to have. Also, we are going to enjoy some of the benefits from your price, so we thought to even it out with things we will enjoy, such as those bedroom outfits, as well as some things that we will get no benefit from, such as your locket," Lezar said, coming to Gobin's rescue.

"Nice cover brother, but I doubt she will fully buy it," Ilan complimented.

"Also, we want to enjoy your delights in our full forms sometimes, and it will be easier to get you pregnant in our cat forms," Gobin managed to add.

"Wait, you have other forms Master Gobin?"

"Damn good dodge, changing her whole thinking process and covering a gap that she might have used," Kalba commented.

"Yes, when we enter the medical center, you will see our human forms, but because we are all the coloration when we are human, our planet generally stays in their hybrid forms so that we have differences. We only go into our human form when entering a medical center or when we need healing, and that is instinct because fur can hide injuries. In our hybrid form, we are only different from the human form by our outward appearance; we have all the same organ placements and body functions that a human would. We can fully change into our animal halves, and that is our truest form. We aren't like werewolves that need the moon to change, or have to obey the whims of a full moon and must shift because it is full. It is however best if we shift into our animal form once or twice a month to let them roam around and be free," Gobin replied.

"We will be seeing how you do with the altering before we say that you might become like us. If it happens that in giving you a new reproductive system to match our females in turn gives you an animal and hybrid form, then we shall be glad to have her. That is the main reason why amas from other planets are rarely altered, because it has a chance of changing them into one of us," Gobin added.

"I am guessing that that can be painful and have lots of interesting side effects, right Master Gobin?"

"We got so lucky to find such a smart ama. Yes, many things can go wrong, including having only a hybrid form and losing your human form all together. You having an empathic ability is actually a major plus, as you have a higher chance of gaining a cat, and we know you would likely become a cheetah or leopard," Gobin answered.

"Alright Alza, if you want to get your worry-stone, you can ask your questions mentally, but for now we need to get going. We only have a couple of hours before your appointment, as it is now 8ish," Lezar reminded.

"Yes Master Lezar."

12