All Comments on 'The French Are Sexy'

by Ray Roberts

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 10 years agoAuthor
Drawing a blank!

Well 10 years since I posted this and I am taking a peak to remember what I had written as I have asked a new friend to view the story. Result 18,000 people have viewed the story without feeling the need to make a comment. Good or bad makes no difference but drawing a blank seems to infer my sexy time in the South of France is of no interest to anyone on the Literotica site

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4* YOUR WRITING IS TOTALLY CONVINCING (2 pages from Memoirs that you never wrote)

According to your bio you lived in good times when the only danger for a coule in a park or on a beach (at least in Europe) were voyeurs who watched the action and masturbated.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 8 years ago
I need to comment

Not because I live in France and often enjoy the liberal attitude to clothes on the beaches (and around the pools) here, but because I also, like you if the story is true, had a girl, wife in fact, who became a playboy bunny girl. Even earlier than you though, back in the late sixties when the London one first opened. Lost her of course to one of her rich customers, but what the hell, back in those heady days I wasn't lonely for very long. Oh memories!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years agoAuthor
I can confirm the playboy bunny was then my girlfriend in this story and we later married with the reception held at the Playboy Club

Hi

I noticed your comment and I can confirm the story was very true, Interesting you say you hooked up with a bunny, like I did, although that was strictly against the house rules. We also got married in the playboy club (Easter 1975) They wouldn't let us take photos at the reception although we were in a private dining area, it was a very small wedding party (about 20 guests) held at lunchtime and her bunny friends waited on us, so it turned out to be a great venue. Unfortunately, the marriage only lasted three eventful years and we went our separate ways but the ride was good, as are the memories. She was a "looker" and always turned heads but the downside was men never ceased hitting on her. Pity because I have become far more tolerant with age but at that time of my life I was very possessive. Most of our time together was spent in Ibiza & Benidorm where I owned a nightclub and restaurant .

PS

Clarification; we married in Chelsea Register Office and then moved on to Playboy club for a wedding lunch.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 6 years ago
Feedback required?

Hi Ray

I saw your comment on another story “Helping a friend” and decided to check out your profile.

I am often disappointed because there is little or no content and while your actual profile offers very little I was pleasantly surprised to see you have written a story.

As is often the case, writers who only make one or two contributions, aren’t writing fictional stories but are recounting events in their own lives.

I have found these to be the most erotic, which is why I check out the profiles, and yours was no exception.

You should feel encouraged to write more, despite your relatively low current score, which should now improve with the five stars you received from me.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry for no follow-up

Hey, thank you for your pleasant words regarding my now old submission. On the one hand, I did think my true story might receive more exposure, however, the scoring rate is probably about right for this first attempt.

I did submit another true story which was declined twice! So I have given up on trying to continue writing although having lived an interesting life it disappoints me to do so.

I also tried about three times to ask for editing help but in all cases received no answer. Simply put my skills in English sucks, this was always my worst subject at school, therefore I restrict myself to enjoying other authors stories in the subject line of my choice. I am pleased you thought the effort was worth a 5* (lol)

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
5 *****

I also give you 5 stars. I also looked at your profile and liked the fact that it was a true story, and written well enough to easily understand.

I would like to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I live in southern france

So can confirm the nude beaches there. My first wife was also a bunnygirl in the Playboy club in London and that’s were I lost her. Couldn’t match up (at the time) with the millionaire american guy she met there. Had some fun with her before that happened though and I still have some old photos of her in various states of dress that I still look at every few years or so.

LimeyracerLimeyracerabout 4 years ago
following up....

Hey Ray - it's Limeyracer again, 2nd time today... After writing earlier, I then found your Bio and the story; sorry that you've had failures in getting others published - had the same thing a few times myself... You've got my e-mail if you want to make contact privately...

Cheers.

CES

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No, this just isn’t my thing. Having my girl stroke another guy right in front of me would imply that I couldn’t satisfy her and would be the ultimate insult. Not for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous