The Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

Meanwhile, sitting several feet away, Mary Jane was quite taken with what she was watching. She recognized a few moves Josh was making and wanted to say things like, "oh this is a good one!" or "Barbara, he's going to do that thing you wanted that guy to do!" but she kept silent except for her breathing and low moans as her fingers danced about her labia.

Barbara was euphoric at the tenderness she was feeling. Stanley was a good lover for sure but he could get a little rough now and then and he was NEVER this tender and gentle. None of those she had been with showed this much tenderness and attention to detail.

Josh slid his tongue over her and between the cheeks, slowly and methodically occasionally slipping lower and into her hole. Then he turned around and leaning backwards, began to tease her vaginal lips with his tongue and mouth. He could hear Barbara's sighs and he based his movements on them, trying to discern which moves were appreciated more and which were less appreciated. He was picking up on her communication even if she wasn't.

After a bit, Barbara got off of her knees and pulled Josh to the couch. His rock hard member was pointing straight up. He wasn't huge, but at this point, it didn't matter. Barbara lowered her mouth onto the shaft and began to slowly move up and down tonguing her was along as her lips slipped over and around him. She would occasionally take her mouth away from his manhood and nuzzle and kiss his scrotum. This seemed to excite him. She licked her finger and slid it between his cheeks and rubbed his asshole. She could sense that this maneuver was something special.

Then she looked over at Mary Jane. Mary Jane was watching intently, studying each and every move all the while still rubbing herself. She noticed Barbara looking and smiled. It was a smile of total contentment. Mary Jane tweaked her nipples a bit as she rubbed and then nodded a signal to continue. Barbara obeyed, willingly and eagerly.

She let her tongue glide up and down from head to base, all around Josh's erection. Josh just sighed, over and over again, moving very little but the look on his face said so much. As Barbara grasped his shaft and slowly pumped it, she could see and feel Josh tense up and knew it was the right time to mount him. If she didn't sit on his dick now, she would have to finish him manually and that wouldn't do much for her physically.

Barbara stood, and keeping his shaft in her hand, slid it inside of her. She then placed her hands on Josh's shoulders and very slowly raised and lowered her pelvis. She took Josh's left hand and placed the thumb on her clitoris. Josh understood and began to rub gently at first, but as she quickened her pace, so did he.

Barbara once again looked over to Mary Jane who by now was rubbing herself harder and faster. She licked her fingers and inserted a couple into her wet, dripping pussy as her other hand continued to rub.

Barbara sped up but only slightly knowing full well that the faster she went, the quicker this would be over.

Josh never opened his eyes, just sat with his head back and a huge smile on his face.

As the pace quickened ever so slightly, Josh opened his eyes and gazed upon Mary Jane. Her curvaceous body, her neatly trimmed pubic hair, her luscious breasts, long shapely legs and her wonderful, soft and incredibly pretty face, all captivated him. He watched as she slowly closed her eyes and approached orgasm.

He could also feel Barbara approaching the same place. He too felt himself begin to rush towards climax. It seemed like all at one critical moment, the three of them would cum and they did.

Barbara's guttural groans, Mary Jane's intense sounds and hissing in between and Josh's "OH OH OH AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" combined to make an orgasmic symphony of total pleasure for all three of the musicians in the sexual orchestra.

Mary Jane's hands simply dropped. Barbara collapsed onto Josh and Josh, well, Josh just had to recline there under Barbara. He weakly wrapped his arms around her and they noisily regained some strength.

Mary Jane got up as best as she could and slipped over to where the couple caressed each other. She rubbed Barbara's back and kissed her arms. She then rested her head on Josh's shoulder. The three remained in that position for an hour, dozing a bit but primarily mustering up some energy to move again.

When Barbara finally moved, she slid off of Josh and onto the floor before Mary Jane. She rested her head in Mary Jane's lap, kissing her thighs. She then looked up and Mary Jane leaned forward to kiss her lips and they kissed deeply. Josh simply watched and a small smile appeared on his lips.

They were spent. There was no more energy for any real sex, but the tender after sex affection was being felt and demonstrated. Barbara got up on the couch and held Mary Jane close, occasionally kissing her temple or shoulder and running her fingers up and down her opposite arm. Josh leaned over and embraced both from the opposite side, also kissing Mary Jane in the same manner.

Eventually they were able to actually move and it was decided that a shower would be in order, especially wherein Barbara had to go home to her husband.

They cleaned each other of the smell and feel of sexual abandon but without recreating it. This was for cleansing only, though there was no question that the three of them in that very small space, all naked and now wet and soapy was a huge turn on, but none had the gumption to explore the possibilities.

Once done, the exited, dried and dressed, though since they didn't have to go anywhere, Mary Jane and Josh just threw on the bare minimum. Barbara had to get fully dressed and make sure everything she came with, left with her, except the wine, of course, one bottle was still left.

Josh and Mary Jane bid a farewell to Barbara, hugging and kissing her as she left for home. The experience had totally sobered her up so they were confident she could get home.

It had been an extraordinary experience for all three of them and none of them was convinced they had the best time, though each one wanted to believe it. Would it happen again? That was a discussion for the morning. In the meantime, it was time to sleep.

Once Barbara got home, she needed sleep in the worst way. She entered the house and made her way upstairs where Stanley was in an apparently deep sleep. She disrobed, slipped into a nightgown and crawled into bed next to him. He was snoring, but that was normal. She wondered about the questions he might have in the morning and how she'd answer. "Who was there?" "How many showed up?" "Where did you all go?"

She was too tired to try and think of answers to hypothetical questions right now. She was too tired for anything but a deep sleep herself. The last thought she had before drifting off was, "Josh certainly proved himself more than just a friend. I'm sad I didn't see it sooner, but then again, I'm glad Mary Jane saw it for herself."

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers