The Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she poured a large glass of wine and almost downed it all in one go. She was in the process of refilling it when there was a knock at the door. She took another big drink then put the glass down. Our eyes met then she quickly looked away. She was obviously still very angry. I stood awkwardly and started towards the door to see who was there but Kate held up her hand for me to stop.

"It's not for you." She said.

She moved somewhat reluctantly to the door. With her hand on the knob she paused. Her head dropped and she appeared to be collecting her thoughts. There was another knock. It broke the spell, her head lifted and she opened the door. Mr. Cooper walked in holding a bunch of flowers.

Kate took it clumsily, unsure of the protocol when receiving a present from a blackmailer.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded, even though I dreaded the answer.

Mr. Cooper gave me a quizzical look then raised an eyebrow as he addressed Kate.

"I thought you two must have talked this out?"

"No I think I'm beyond talking to him. I'll save his miserable skin then we'll talk."

"What are you talking about? How are you saving me?" I grabbed Kate's arm and turned her so she was facing me.

She returned my glare defiantly.

"Mr. Cooper is buying your markers. In return I have to spend five evenings with him."

"No fucking way! When did you work this out? What did the old bastard say?" I pulled her closer squeezing her arm.

"Let go of me." Kate shrugged free of my grasp. "I rang him. Somebody's got to work this out. What's your solution? Double or nothing?"

"Not this, how can you do this?" I pleaded.

"I don't have a choice. Just like last time when I borrowed money from my parents. I'm the one who has to bail you out."

The anger in Kate's eyes dissipated replaced instead by a sad resignation. She turned and walked towards Mr. Cooper who was still standing near the front door with a bemused look on his face.

"Kate? Kate?" I called after her but she didn't turn back.

Mr. Cooper stopped her and whispered something in her ear.

"No." She replied firmly.

He spoke quietly to her again, his hand resting on her shoulder.

"I told you not here." Kate said louder this time.

Mr. Cooper tried again, and he must have upped the ante. Kate pivoted slowly and looked back at me. Mr. Cooper spoke to her again more urgently.

"It has to be the equivalent of three nights." Kate said hesitantly.

"You drive a hard bargain Kate. I agree but everything else about our deal stays the same." Mr. Cooper said loud enough for me to hear this time. "Except for one other detail. This time Jeremy has the final say."

Kate looked confused as Mr. Cooper walked past her towards me.

"There no way I'll agree to any of this."

"Hmm, we'll see how selfish you really are?" Mr. Cooper said smugly as he sat down in one of the armchairs. "Jeremy, as the current deal stands I get your wife for five nights. On those five nights there are no boundaries. In public I get 'the girlfriend experience', in private, she is my pornstar. She cannot refuse any request as long as it is legal and will not cause her permanent harm or mark her for life like a tattoo."

Good luck with the pornstar part I thought but I kept my mouth shut.

"So Jeremy, I just suggested to Kate that our first night should happen right here in your apartment."

I shrugged and stood up. It seemed a done deal but I didn't have too hang around and watch. In my present condition I certainly couldn't do much to stop it. Or maybe that was my excuse?

"Sit back down Jeremy I haven't finished. Kate is a tough negotiator, she bargained this one night here to be worth three of our original agreement, but I will only agree if you are present."

"Fuck that, I'm not some sick cuckold. Take your fucked up game somewhere else." I said looking directly at Kate.

"Really Jeremy?" Mr. Cooper continued. "Are you that selfish? Kate's paying off your debt. You are condemning her to two extra nights of sexual servitude."

I turned on him. "You've always wanted my wife. At the office parties you hung around her all the time trying to cop a feel."

He held up his hands in mock surrender.

"Guilty as charged Jeremy. Your wife is beautiful. Not only beautiful but intelligent. On top of all that faithful. I should know I've tried to get into those pants countless times. It's ironic that you have provided me with a way to do it. I mean really, what the fuck is she doing with you?"

I made a fist with my good hand and moved towards him but he waved his finger at me.

"I don't think so Jeremy. I haven't paid Mr. Delacourt yet. This is your last chance boy. Fuck this up and the best you can hope for is you'll never walk again."

I hesitated and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Sit down Jeremy." Kate said quietly. "It's just three nights."

"But..." I tried.

"Just sit down and shut up. Maybe it will give you reason to pause the next time you think of making a bet." She added angrily.

I looked at her and saw the scorn in her eyes. Feeling numb I went and sat in the other chair opposite Mr. Cooper.

"That's better." Mr. Cooper smiled his creepy smile. "Kate come over here and sit on my knee."

Kate moved stiffly and awkwardly sat right on the end of his knees.

"A bit closer dear," he encouraged her.

He pulled her closer and at the same time twisted her body so her legs came off the ground and were draped over the arm of the chair. One of his arms went around her shoulders and he lent her torso against his chest, her head on his shoulder.

"Lovely, just lovely." He crooned as he stroked her stocking clad legs.

Kate sat rigid on his lap staring at the wall. She resembled a live mouse caught between the paws of a cat. Frightened, knowing what was to come and no doubt praying for a last minute reprieve or maybe just hoping it would all be over quickly.

"Kiss me dear." Mr. Cooper lifted the arm from around her shoulders and turned her face towards his.

Kate moved closer and their lips met briefly before she pulled away.

"Not quite what I had in mind dear." He scolded. "I'm your boyfriend and soon to be your lover."

He pulled her closer again and this time he held her there. The sounds of sloppy French kissing assaulted my ears as the old prick forced his tongue into my wife's mouth. He'd stopped rubbing her legs and was now mauling her breasts through her white top. His hand moving from one to the other under the leather jacket.

As his arousal grew his movements became more frantic. He lifted his hips subtly changing Kate's position giving easier access to her breasts and allowing his hand under her top. As she settled back down on his lap she let out a little yelp of surprise. Mr. Cooper broke off kissing her to chuckle.

"It's all because of you dear. You get me so hot. Stand up and take of your jacket and top."

He pushed her off his lap with such haste Kate almost flopped onto the floor. Regaining her balance she shrugged off the jacket before beginning to lift her top. She stopped with just the curve at the bottom of her breasts showing.

"Hurry up Kate." Mr. Cooper ordered.

Still she hesitated but then with one quick motion the top was off over her head and she was half naked in front of my boss. Her nipples stood out fiercely erect from her perfect B cup breasts.

"Back where you were dear."

His voice seemed to startle her and one arm moved protectively across her chest. Self consciously she perched on Mr. Cooper's knee. He pulled her closer again capturing her lips with his while his hand explored her bare breasts. He pulled her hair forcing her head back and sucked on her neck. Trailing further down he began suckling like a hungry child on her breast.

I focused on Kate's face. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. Her breathing was faster than normal and her cheeks flushed. A frown appeared and she gasped, her body stiffened. Mr. Cooper was still mauling her tit but his hand was now firmly planted under Kate's skirt. He appeared to be rubbing her mound until suddenly she tried to close her legs.

"Kate?" Mr. Cooper warned taking his mouth of her nipple. "Open them up."

She opened them slightly and the hand under her skirt pushed up hard. It retreated then thrust hard again.

"Arrh," Kate cried as Mr. Cooper continued driving his finger or maybe fingers inside her cunt.

He returned to sucking on her breast. Kate was panting, her legs now splayed as wide as her skirt would allow. One hand cradling Mr. Cooper's head while the other played with her other nipple. I couldn't remember a time when my wife had ever appeared so wanton. The scene before me was compelling. Mr. Cooper was like an accomplished musician trying out a new instrument. I was aroused but I couldn't look away.

Kate's orgasm wasn't far away. She was yelping each time Mr. Cooper's fingers went inside. Her hips jerked frantically as she sought to maximize her pleasure. Without warning Mr. Cooper withdrew his hand from under her skirt causing her to open her eyes and cry out in frustration. Kate looked dazed as he pressed the two fingers that had just been fucking her against her lips.

"Suck them," he ordered.

Kate and I had a robust sex life but bodily fluids, hers or mine, were never part of the deal. Nothing I'd put inside her had ever gone near her mouth. She found my cum disgusting and generally went to the bathroom after sex to either shower or wipe herself clean with toilet paper.

Kate's nose wrinkled in disgust as Mr. Cooper forced his fingers inside her mouth. He left them there until Kate made a half hearted attempt at sucking them. Taking them out of her mouth Mr. Cooper returned to finger fucking her until he had her thrashing about again. Abruptly he stopped and lifted his fingers to her mouth again.

"Do a better job Katie and I just might let you cum." Mr. Cooper cajoled.

Tentatively she complied but without enthusiasm. He repeated the process three more times before my frustrated wife conceded. As he lifted his hand up she grabbed it by the wrist and jammed the three fingers into her mouth. She then sucked them clean like she was trying to get the last of her favorite dessert off a spoon.

"That's it my dear." Mr. Cooper chuckled. "You must give in to your desires."

His hand returned between her splayed legs. The tight leather skirt was pulled up exposing her stocking tops and arse. Kate's sodden underwear had been discarded long ago. There was a squelching sound as his fingers slipped back inside my wife's wet cunt. It was quickly followed by an excited moan from Kate as Mr. Cooper worked her towards her release.

When it came it was understated as it always was. The moans became short grunts before she bit her bottom lip to stifle to noise and ground herself down on Mr. Cooper's fingers. Her face, neck and chest were flushed crimson. The breast closest to Mr. Cooper was covered in saliva and hickies. He kept working his fingers deeper as she let the waves of ecstasy wash over her.

Only when her body stopped undulating did he remove his fingers. Immediately Kate's head came up and her mouth opened as she anticipated sucking on his fingers once more. A smile of satisfaction spread over Mr. Cooper's face. She was a quick study. Her anticipation turned to shock as he roughly pushed her off his lap and she tumbled to the floor. Kate yelped as her bare bottom hit the floor. She looked up at Mr. Cooper confused at the change in attitude.

"It's not all about you Kate. Take off my shoes and socks."

Kate rolled onto her knees facing Mr. Cooper. Her bare arse faced me so when she lent down to untie his shoes I could see everything. I'd never seen her so wet. You could see the inside of both thighs coated in her juices. Her labia glistened and it still gaped slightly. Above it her her virgin rosebud, at least as far as I knew, was also wet. My cock stiffened at the thought of sliding my cock in there. Perhaps she realized the sight I was confronted with and one of her hands reached back and tried to pull her skirt down.

"Leave it," Mr. Cooper ordered. "You have other jobs to do and I'm sure Jeremy is enjoying the view."

His voice brought me back to reality and caused instant deflation of my arousal. With his feet now bare Mr. Cooper stood and pointed to his pants. Kate straightened on her knees and undid his belt and pants. With them off he stood in his jocks. A tent had formed around his erection. I had a secret smile when I realized I probably had him for an inch or maybe two in the size department.

That was until Kate slid his underpants down. Sure I was a big longer but Mr. Cooper was as thick as a red bull can. I think in a direct comparison it would make mine look like a pencil. He sat back down on the arm chair and pulled Kate's head towards his cock. After a short period of time he wrenched her head back by her hair.

"What the fuck do you call that?" He gasped. "Jesus Jeremy, haven't you taught your wife anything?"

He bought his fingers up to her mouth again.

"Suck them." He said.

She did as he asked.

"Great, now do exactly the same thing to my cock. No teeth!"

He pulled her forward and down again. She dipped her head then lifted it before looking up for approval.

"Much better Kate," he smiled. "Now keep going."

Mr. Cooper used his hands on either side of her head to guide her tempo. Occasionally he forced her lower and she would gag before he let her rise again. He encouraged her, cautioned her and seemed to be getting carried away but he stopped. He lifted her head up and kissed her fiercely before ordering her to turn around and face me on her hands and knees.

When Kate turned around she looked a mess. Her mascara had run down her face. Saliva dripped off her chin and her lipstick was smeared all around her mouth. Mr. Cooper knelt behind her and began running his hands over her arse sometimes slipping his hands lower and playing with her sex. When he touched her I could see her pleasure and she dropped her head so her face was obscured by her hair.

"No my dear." Mr. Cooper pulled her head back up with a fistful of her hair. " Jeremy needs to see this."

Still holding her head he used his other hand to bring his cock up to the entrance of her pussy. He swiped it up and down against her, teasing and arousing her further. As her arousal grew she began pushing back even as tears formed in the corners of her eyes. He pressed forward and her eyes snapped shut. A low groan emanated from deep inside her as he forced himself inside.

Mr. Cooper moved slowly. He backed off a little then eased forward. He was in no hurry but his partner wasn't as calm. Kate wanted more, she seemed oblivious to my presence as she bucked back trying to get more cock inside her. Mr. Cooper played cat and mouse with her. He backed off and went even slower causing Kate to swear in frustration.

"Shit," she gasped as he pulled right out of her.

"What do you want Kate?" He asked in a conversational manner.

"Do it." She grunted dropped down into her elbows and arching her back to give him a better target.

"Do what?"

"Do it to me.." Kate pleaded.

"Do what to you?" Mr. Cooper was clearly enjoying himself.

"Fuck me!" Kate screamed pushing back at his rampant dick. "Please fuck me...please." She continued pleading.

Mr. Cooper's eyes lit up. This was what he had been waiting for. He slammed himself into Kate, pulled back quickly then slammed forward again. The first thrust caused her to cry out but she was ready for the second one. She rammed back against Mr. Cooper causing a loud slap as their bodies crashed together. He let go of her hair so he could grip her waist as he continued to pummel her pussy. Kate's head dropped but she kept up the dirty talk.

"Yes, fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me with that thick cock... Fuck my cunt!"

I had never seen this person before. It was like another personality or a totally different person. I felt like grabbing her and asking her who she was and what had she done with my wife. Kate rarely swore and on those rare occasions only in frustration, never in bed. I don't know cock and cunt were even in her vocabulary.

Mr. Cooper kept up the fast pace and Kate's swearing was replaced by the tell tale grunts. She was close and then she was there. She stopped thrusting back but Mr. Cooper only went faster. Her clit gets really sensitive after orgasm and she usually tells me to stop but there was no stopping her current lover.

He kept pumping, if anything he got faster. Kate was no longer moving with him so he pulled open her arse cheeks and pressed his thumb up her butt. It had the desired effect. Kate mumbled a complaint and tried, without success, to push his hand away. So then she tried shaking her bum to dislodge him which was his aim in the first place. From the ragged nature of his breathing Mr. Cooper was getting close. I wondered if there had been any discussion of where he was going to deposit his load. Kate was taking birth control but still...

"Get ready Katie..." He groaned before he pulled out.

Squeezing the end of his cock with one hand he pulled her around so her head was level with it.

"Open wide, ohhh yeah... Now suck it baby suck it."

He'd loosened his grip on the end of his cock and the first spurt gushed into her mouth before he pushed his dick inside. Kate's lips closed around it and I could see her swallowing. Another first and another low point. Mr. Cooper was holding her head tight so she couldn't back off as he trembled his way through his orgasm. Finally he let her go and she reeled back coughing. He leaned back against the base of the armchair catching his breath.

"Wow... Kate... You are... one hot fuck!" He eventually got out between gasps.

Kate didn't reply. She lay on her side facing away, her head buried in a pillow. Her legs were tucked up and both men in the room had their eyes drawn to wet pussy lips peeking out from between her thighs. Sensing our gaze she stood up pulling down her skirt.

"I'm going to have a shower." Kate said as she walked out of the room.

"I'll be right with you." Mr. Cooper called after her.

"No fucking way! You've had your fun now piss off." I hissed getting up and standing over him.

"I don't think you understand the concept of 'a night' Jeremy. Look outside. It's still dark." Mr. Cooper stood up and bought his face close to mine. "I'm not leaving till the sun comes up and if you want to still be walking around tomorrow you'll stay out of my way."

He pushed past me and walked to the door Kate had gone through. He paused on before he went through it.

"Might be best if you sleep out here tonight. Give Kate and me some private time." He winked then closed the door.

I kicked the coffee table close by and knocked it over smashing a vase. Just another fuck up. After cleaning it up I got my iPod and tried to listen to music but I couldn't concentrate. After folding out the sofa bed I walked up the corridor past the bedroom to get sheets and blankets from the linen cupboard. The bedroom door was ajar.

I couldn't help it, I looked in at the scene illuminated by the bedside lamp. Kate lay on the bed completely naked. Mr. Cooper was naked too. He was further down the bed his head between Kate's legs. Her arms gripped the railings in the bed head. Her biceps were tensed and she was making quiet mewing noises. The telltale short grunts started and I walked back to the living room.

I made my bed and then turned on the television with the sound up loud. Thinking back to Mr. Cooper going down on Kate I allowed myself a little smile. Old bastard probably can't get it up twice in one night I thought. My mobile beeped that it had received a message. It was the Joe, the guy who rented the apartment next to us. It simply said, you are an animal, with two thumbs up after the text. I muted the television and heard a scream of pleasure.