The Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrgh... Don't stop, don't stop... Fuck meee."

I hit the mute button again and noise filled the room. It didn't help. I knew what was going on. In the background I could pick up the sound of our bed head smacking against the wall. I took two painkillers, put my headphones back in and fell into a restless sleep. I woke around three am in desperate need to go to the toilet. I debated peeing out the window but instead went up the hallway to our toilet.

The bedroom was quiet but when I came out I noticed light seeping under the bathroom door. Figuring one of them must have left it on I went inside to turn it off. The shower was running and two figures moved around in the glass cubicle. They weren't doing anything that I could see just talking quietly before I walked in. The silence continued until I backed out the door.

Two more painkillers and I slept till seven the next morning. The sun was just up and I expected Mr. Cooper to be gone. Once again I walked up the hallway, Kate and I had to talk. She was too busy to talk. Mr. Cooper was still there. He was on top of my wife in the missionary position. Kate's legs were wrapped around his and her hands gripped his buttocks. They were kissing, really kissing, intimate, sexy, lovers kissing. I was shocked and reached for the door jamb to steady myself and in the process knocked the door making a noise. Mr. Cooper looked across at me and Kate turned the other way.

"Good morning Jeremy," he said brightly.

He lifted his chest up by extending his arms. I could see Kate's breasts, he dipped his head and lightly kissed one of her nipples.

"You are a very lucky man Jeremy." He began to move his hips up like he was getting off Kate until he dropped them back down again.

"Ohhh," Kate groaned as he must have penetrated her again.

Her hands took a fresh hold on his butt cheeks and she ground herself against him.

"Easy Katie dear, it's time for me to go." This time he did push himself clear and moved to the side of the bed.

The covers followed him then fell onto the floor as he stood up. Kate made no effort to cover up. Her arm now covered her face, her legs stayed splayed open. I moved to one side expecting Mr. Cooper to exit through the door and I could see her cunt. It was swollen and red. Her labia was gaping open and white fluid dribbled out of it.

Mr. Cooper had his shirt and coat draped over his arm as he walked towards me. He was beaming, enjoying my discomfort and hatred. He stopped when he was next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder leaning close to speak like I was a co-conspirator.

"Best thirty thousand I've ever spent. I haven't got off that many times in twelve hours for twenty five years." I shrugged him off and tried to walk to the bed but he stopped me. "Best let her rest Jeremy. She needs some sleep and that pussy is going to be sore for a couple of days."

Bile rose in my throat and I ran to the toilet and vomited. Mr. Cooper's laughter echoing down the hallway behind me. I did let her rest, I couldn't bring myself to enter the bedroom again. Kate emerged at one in the afternoon. I was on the lounge watching some sport and she went straight to the kitchen. After some internal debate I went in after her. There was some shit I needed to find out. Kate was standing near the bench waiting for the kettle to boil.

"So how long have you been fucking him?"

"What the fuck did you say?" Kate swung around to face me.

"How long have you and "darling" Bob been fucking?" I repeated.

"You sanctimonious arsehole! You gamble our future away. I've got to have sex with your boss to fix it and keep you alive and you stand there accusing me of shit like that!" Spit flew from her mouth as she advanced on me pointing her finger at my chest.

"Yeah, like you really hated it. 'Fuck me with your thick cock'... " I mimicked a high pitched female voice.

"Who put me in that position? I only wish he was into boys then you'd be the one getting fucked."

"How many times did you cum?"

"I lost count. Is that what you want to hear? He might be old but he knows how to fuck. Happy now?

"Fuck you!" I stormed out of the kitchen but he words followed me.

"No fuck you Jeremy. You're a weak willed shit who is always looking for the easy way. Next time you will have to clean up your own mess."

I stamped up to the bedroom and slammed the door. I immediately regretted my chosen sulking spot. The room still smelt like sex. The bed covers were mostly off the bed and two distinct areas of the bottom sheet were discolored. Taking my frustrations I pulled the sheets off the bed and threw them in the corner. I was sitting on the bed trying to get a pillow slip off with my one good hand when Kate walked in. She gently took the pillow from me, removed the cover before putting it back on the bed. Kneeling down in front of me she took me hand and looked into my eyes.

"Jeremy, we have to get out from underneath this debt. We are doomed if we don't. Two more nights and it's done."

"There has to be another way."

"There isn't. We don't have the luxury of time. There's no wriggle room."

"But what's the point? After this, what's left?"

Kate looked down as she replied.

"I don't know. You'll be alive and walking around." She looked back up and there were tears in her eyes. "As for us, God Jeremy, I just don't know if I'll be able to trust you again."

"Well it looks like you have a ready made replacement." I replied bitterly.

"Come on Jeremy you have to get past this. I'm doing this for you."

"And you are enjoying the shit out of it."

"I'm doing what I'm told." Kate countered.

"Yeah, that's why you beg him to fuck you. That's why you cum so many times."

"I don't have a choice. It's the role I have to play."

"A slut?" I spat.

"Girlfriend, slut, pornstar. You gambled away fifty thousand dollars we don't have. Bob got to set the rules. It's just two more nights."

"So you'll play the role. You'll do all those things for Bob you would never do for me."

Kate sat back on her haunches a shocked look on her face like I'd struck her.

"So that's what you're pissed off about. You want me to be a slut for you?"

"You've never swallowed my cum. You've never come close to having it in your mouth."

"I didn't know you wanted a slut... I thought you wanted me." There were tears in her eyes.

"Seems like they're the same thing now."

I really had struck her now. I'd landed a better punch on her than I ever could have physically. The hurt from my words was plain to see in her expression. Then it disappeared and was replaced with something else. Kate came at me and pushed me back onto the bed. I lifted my good arm to protect my face as I expected her to attack me. Instead before I knew it she had my cock out of my pajama pants and half way down her throat. I tried pushing her off without success. With her new technique I was a hard as a rock in no time.

"Is this what you want?" Kate had lifted off my cock.

I didn't want this but if she was going to deep throat my boss she was going to do the same for me. I didn't reply I just grabbed a fistful of her hair with my good hand and pulled her back down on my pole. I fucked her face as hard as my bruised body would allow even as her hands tried to slow me down. Fuck you, you fucking slut, I thought as I pummeled her mouth and throat until I came.

When I let her go she pulled back gasping. Her face was red and blotchy. Tears, snot and saliva covered it so it resembled a glazed donut. There was something else. Fear, she looked scared and I was suddenly filled with remorse. Kate pushed my hand away as I tried to sit up. She jumped to her feet and was gone out the door. Before I got upright I heard the bathroom door slam.

Kate.

I had the tap in the sink going full bore as I scooped up water and scrubbed my face. When I thought I had it clean I looked up at my reflection in the mirror. Dark rings hung under my eyes courtesy of the previous night. I could still taste my husband in my mouth so I rinsed it out.

The look in his eyes when he'd finally let me go. It was the first time I'd ever seen hate etched on his face. He'd held me down on his cock for so long I thought he was trying to choke me. Maybe he was. Maybe he should. I looked at myself again. Why? Why had all this shit come down on us?

"Fucking weak arsehole." I muttered.

Jeremy and his fucking gambling. When I'd found out he owed fifty thousand I'd been so angry. When I'd calmed I'd tried to find a solution. Ringing my parents was the first try. Mum knew something was up straight away. She shot me down before I could even ask her.

"We can't give you any more money dear."

She wouldn't let me talk to dad. She knew I could always talk him around. Next I tried a couple of friends. They were concerned and happy to help until they found out how much we needed. They both told me to get out and leave Jeremy to his fate.

Last resort was Bob. I thought I could work something out with him, he seemed so nice when Jeremy got hurt. In the end I suppose I did it work something out, it just wasn't what I was planning. I told him I'd think about it. After getting off the phone I'd methodically gone through everything we had. The apartment was rented. The car was leased. Bank account fucking drained. Holiday bank account also fucking drained. Both our credit cards were up to their limit. All we had was the some clothes and some shitty furniture.

Sitting on the bed I looked at the phone with Bob's number flashing. Was my husband worth this? Could I degrade myself? With a shaking hand I'd called Bob back.

So now there were two more Friday nights to go. Next Friday and then two weeks later. I was doing it because I didn't want the man I loved to be hurt. The problem was going to be, would he still be the man I love after I was finished? Now more of a worry to me, would he still love me? I'd agreed to fuck another man to save him but what if he hated me so much for doing it we were doomed anyway?

"Kate? Can I come in?" Jeremy called through the door.

At that moment I wanted to say fuck off. I knew that wouldn't help so I didn't reply at all. The handle turned slowly and the door opened a crack. Jeremy didn't hear any screaming so he assumed it was okay to come in. I didn't turn to face him. Instead I stayed where I was facing the mirror waiting to see him in the reflection.

He peeked around the door. He had that weird half smile that little and big boys get on their face when they know they're in trouble. All innocence and apology topped off with sorrowful eyes. It can quickly change to anger if needed but what can I say, I've always been a sucker for it. The night I fell for him at University he'd only came to see me because he'd just run over my bike.

The memory bought a smile to my lips and I quickly dropped my head so my hair hung down to hide it. I was too slow and he must have seen it. It emboldened him to approach closer. He placed his hands on my hips and rested his head on the middle of my back.

"I'm sorry Kate. I'm just a fuck up. It's just hard you know?"

"It's not easy for me either Jeremy." I replied trying to stay angry.

"I know, I know." He moved closer still and his arms wrapped tightly around me. "I don't deserve you." I heard the quaver in his voice.

"No you don't." I said twisting in his arms so I could hold him too.

Jeremy started sobbing and I held his head to my chest like he was a child. I stroked his head lightly and whispered that it was going to be alright. His arms that had been around my waist and shoulders moved lower slipped inside my shorts coming to rest on my arse. He stood up higher and I felt his revived erection pressing against me. His lips sought and found my nipples as he teased them through my shirt. When his hand moved towards the front I gripped his wrist.

"Wait Jeremy, wait. I'm really sore down there." He looked up with his puppy dog eyes and tried again. "No! Jesus Jeremy, I just gave you a blow job."

He pulled back, hurt, probably a little scared too.

"Just give me a few days okay," I placed my hand on one cheek and kissed the other.

"Yeah, yeah, okay." He said backing off awkwardly. "Do you want some lunch? I'll fix you a sandwich."

"With one hand?"

"I'll have to learn sometime." He gave me a lopsided grin.

"Yeah, okay that will be great. I'll be out in a minute." I watched him go.

I looked back at my reflection in the mirror and Bob's voice came back into my head.

"You can give him as many blow jobs as you like. You need the practice, but for the rest of our deal this pussy is mine."

Guilt hit hard, like a heavy rock in the stomach. Only three more weeks, just three more weeks.

Part Two. The Next Friday.

Mr. Cooper. (Bob)

I looked down at the speedometer and backed off the accelerator. The last thing I needed now was a traffic stop for speeding. I was half an hour late to meet up with Kate already. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of the delectable Kate. I'd had high hopes and she had more than exceeded them.

I'd paid way over the odds for her, fifty thousand for three nights. What can I say she was a tough negotiator. I just couldn't resist rubbing Jeremy's nose in it. Fucking college boys who think they know everything. He'd been damn lucky I even gave him a job given the less than glowing references from his previous employers. Yet within a week he was presenting me with proposals to restructure my business and expecting to get a raise.

Well I fucked him, or should I say his wife, and he had to watch as she first submitted and then enthusiastically participated. I was getting hard thinking about the look on his face as his wife begged me to fuck her. He was sitting in a chair facing me, his bruised face ashen as I pounded his wife and then blew my load down her throat. I could tell by his anguished gasp that he'd never had the pleasure of cumming in his wife's mouth.

I allowed myself a moment to bask in the glory of Jeremy's humiliation before shutting it out. That was last week. Tonight was perhaps even more important. The previous Friday night Kate had followed my directions. She had shown herself to be nothing more than obedient. Tonight was about something more. Seduction. As she drove home tomorrow morning I wanted her to be looking forward to our next meeting.

That's why I'd made the original deal for five nights. Generally more than enough time to win over a fair maiden. Not that I wanted their hearts, love wasn't on the agenda. Lust was preferable, for either sex or money. It was much easier to keep things in control when Cupid wasn't firing arrows and causing unbalanced emotional decisions.

The sign for the exit off the expressway to the city centre flashed by and I eased myself across into the turning lane. I wasn't meeting Kate at her apartment tonight. I wanted her home, her husband and her current life to be the furthest thing from her mind. That's why I'd arranged for her to have a half day spa treatment at one of the ritzy hotels. I wanted her to feel special and relaxed.

It did afford me a couple of other benefits. I'd wanted to buy Kate a new designer outfit for tonight but I knew that showering her with gifts would only make her suspicious. So I'd contacted the manager of the day spa personally and organized for Kate to be their special "10,000 customer" which meant as a bonus she was allowed to pick one outfit from the other exclusive boutiques inside the hotel.

The bill would be sent to me but as I'd forfeited two nights I felt it was necessary to ensure I got the outcome I desired. The only stipulation I given to Kate is that she had to get something done about the forest of pubic hair around her pussy. I prefer my ladies to be clean. I can tolerate a little patch or a landing strip but Kate had wall to wall carpet.

I left my car with the hotel valet and went inside to find Kate. I'd sent her a message letting her know I would be late and to wait in the sky bar for me. As I rode up to the roof in the elevator I felt a little flutter of nerves. It surprised me and I put it down to the extra pressure I'd put on myself this time. Instead of going straight into the bar I went off to one side where there was a viewing platform. It afforded me a view of the city skyline and if I went to the far right side a glimpse of what was going on in the bar.

Kate was where I expected her to be. Sitting in a corner table attempting to hide behind a large cocktail glass. The bar was busy with business types in loose groups drinking spirits. A couple of ladies were perched at one end. Experience, their clothing and general demeanor led me to believe they charged by the hour. Probably a lot of money as the security generally weeded out the riffraff.

As I watched Kate checked her phone nervously before getting up and walking through the businessmen towards the toilet. Several of their heads turned to follow her progress. When she walked past the ladies at the end of the bar they too watched her. Professional curiosity I assumed but they soon turned away dismissing her as a threat.

Kate had chosen a black dress. It fitted her well accentuating her trim figure but providing no clues as to the assets she possessed. The neckline was high and the hemline easily protected her modesty. The ladies on the stools were the exact opposite. One was blonde with big breasts, her neckline plunged nearly to her navel revealing large expanses of enhanced flesh. The other was a leggy redhead whose long dress had a split that finished well above her knee so her legs were on display as she sat on the stool.

I waited, still watching as Kate exited the bathroom. She paused for a moment and her eyes flitted around the room searching for my presence. Not finding me you could see her steel herself before she walked back through the men. This time a couple of them tried to engage her in conversation. She slipped by them pointing to her drink in the table. Not giving up three took up residence at a near-by table. It was time to make my entrance.

By the time I walked through the bar doors the men were doing the full court press on Kate having moved their chairs to join her at the table. She saw me and smiled with relief. The men followed her gaze and all three looked me up and down accessing their chances. No doubt they spotted the Zegna wool suit and the Stefano Bemer shoes and realized they were out of their depth unless she was my daughter. When I was almost at the table Kate stood up and we embraced. She held me tighter than I was expecting letting the men know she wasn't my little girl. I probably should have bought the three guys a drink for their help.

"Thanks for keeping Kate company guys." I said letting go of Kate with one arm so I could look directly at them. She stayed clinging to me. "I'd stay for a drink but we are late for a dinner engagement." I wasn't feeling that generous.

I guided Kate to the door with my hand in the middle of her back. I was tempted to go lower and grope her arse to rub salt in the other guys wounds but it wasn't the night for that. I had to keep Kate happy all night. I opened the door for her and as she was walking through happened to look across at the ladies seated at the end of the bar. They were both looking daggers at Kate as she exited. Obviously they can also judge a man by the cut of his clothes and they would have liked to be in Kate's shoes.

In the elevator I apologized profusely for my tardiness. Kate didn't seemed bothered by it but something was bugging her. She was ringing her hands a lot and looking down.

"What's the matter Kate?"

She hesitated before blurting out, "we want something in writing."

"Writing? You mean a contract?" I questioned her.

"Yes, something that says after three nights you pay off the fifty thousand."