The Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turns out that didn't float his boat so he looked for another outlet. He was quick to see the potential of the Internet as a tool to take gambling into people's homes and workplaces. Apparently his dad vetoed the idea but then Mr. C met me. I'd worked in my family business of gambling and payday loans but we'd been on the other side of the tracks to Mr. C. I had a natural gift of working the odds but we were getting swamped by the competition. We just didn't have the capital to take the big bets and the nickel and dime stuff was never going to make us rich. I was complaining to my lawyer about it when he gave me a quizzical look and after motioning for me to be quiet he made a phone call.

"I think I've found what you are looking for." He said to the person in the other end of the line while smiling at me.

So our venture had begun. I was the smiling face of the business while Mr. C was the money backing it. We'd been working together for fifteen years now and it was mostly harmonious as long as I knew my place. I wasn't very keen on Bob's kink of sex for debt but as long as it came out of his share then I didn't make a fuss. Every month we got together to go over who owed us money and if it was a woman then he'd want to know what she looked like. If it was a man then he asked about their wife/girlfriend/partner.

I was even less keen when he dragged me into it. He saw me as the closer. Mostly Mr. C picked white girls although there had been a few Asians and one Indian. He thought if they would fuck a strange black man for him then they would do anything for him. What really gave me the shits was I had to act all "gangsta".

I always wore a suit to work and aimed to be presentable at all times. Now I was wearing oversized trousers and t shirt and basketball shoes. Big dark glasses completed my ensemble. He'd tried to get me to wear a baseball cap and get some piercings and I'd refused. You have to draw the line somewhere. Anyway I kept my head shaved so I thought I looked menacing enough as it was.

There were some muffled sounds coming from behind the door. I got up and moved to the bar so I wouldn't be the first thing the girl saw when she walked into the room. The door opened but two bodies only partially appeared as Mr. C dry humped the woman against the door jamb. They drew breath and he led her into the room.

She looked around the room but didn't notice me standing up the back against the bar. Instead her eyes were drawn to the opulence of the surroundings. It gave me the opportunity to check her out. I have to admit Mr. C has got good taste. She wasn't a stunner but she was just my type, muscular and thick around the back end. Her breasts weren't big but they suited the rest of her frame. She looked around with a mischievous smile seemly in control until her eyes found me. They flitted past but then she stopped abruptly and her body stiffened as she returned her gaze to me. I saw a fleeting look of real concern before she put her game face back on.

"What's going on?" She began turning her body back towards Mr. C but her eyes stayed firmly on me.

"Let me introduce Mr Delacourt." Mr. C moved in behind her and eased her across the room towards me.

I stayed leaning against the bar trying to exude detached confidence.

"I didn't sign up for this." She protested.

"I believe the terms were, 'anything I say' and I say you are going to be nice to Mr Delacourt."

"He's the reason I've had to do this."

"I think you'll find that was down to your husband." I said gravely.

Kate's shoulders slumped in defeat. "Only one at a time," she muttered.

She looked at me warily as Mr. C maneuvered her until she was directly in front of me.

"Mr. Delacourt, I'd like you to meet Kate."

"Hmmmm, she does look like a tasty bitch." I drawled hoping my revulsion at the part I was playing didn't show.

"I can assure you she is." Mr. C said as he placed his hands on her shoulders pushing her too her knees. "Why don't you show my friend how talented you are... remember whatever I want."

Kate tried to shrug his hands away but they stayed firmly in place.

"Take out his cock my dear. I want to see you suck a black cock."

She fumbled with the buttons of my fly. I stayed in character, observing her actions but not trying to help. That was one of Mr C's rules. I wasn't allowed to help, they had to debase themselves. With my fly open Kate hauled my dick out through the gap in my boxer shorts. I'd love to say she gasped in shock, unfortunately I didn't fit the stereotype. My cock was average, maybe a bit longer than Mr. C but nowhere near as thick.

"Get that black cock in your mouth Katie. You know you want too." Mr. C encouraged her.

She gave it a few strokes then looking up at me through her tousled hair Kate opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my cock. I stifled the groan as her innocent eyes stared at me while her lips and tongue worked on the tip of my dick.

"Yes Katie, show me the slut that lurks inside." Mr. C excitement was obvious.

Kate had settled into her task and I was enjoying her very talented mouth. I desperately wanted to hold her head and fuck her mouth but I knew the rules. Mr. C was crouched down behind Kate whispering encouragement, complementing her obedience and occasionally calling her a slut or a whore. I was getting close to cumming when Mr. C called for a change.

"Well done Kate. You can stop now." Mr. C helped her to her feet. "Go over to the fireplace."

We followed after I'd removed my trousers. Mr. C directed me to one of the armchairs while he sat in the other.

"Alright Kate, lose the clothes. Let's show our guest the whole package."

She removed her clothes efficiently rather than sexily and stood in front of us with one arm across her chest covering her breasts.

"Hmmm, we will have to work on that a bit won't we." Mr. C said leaning across conspiratorially before he addressed Kate again.

"Drop your arm dear." She followed his instruction leaving her breasts and nipples exposed. "Now do a slow twirl... oh yes lovely, lovely, lovely."

My cock which had shrunk down, stood up at the sight of that incredible arse.

"Now Kate, sit down on the rug... no, on your bum with your feet in front of you. Open your legs. Now masturbate."

Kate looked up questioning his order. "Anything I wanted remember?" Mr. C repeated it like was his mantra.

Awkwardly Kate's hand dropped down to her pussy. Covering it entirely with her hand she slowly massaged her cunt. Her face was flushed red, more likely from embarrassment than desire. Mr. C was leaning forward in his chair watching her intently. Kate closed her eyes and for sometime the room was silent except for the ticking of an old clock that rested on the mantle.

Kate's movements became faster which brought with it a stifled moan. She raised her knees so her feet were now flat on the floor. Her free hand went back on the floor behind her to support some of her weight allowing her to move her hips in time with her hand. A deep red glow began spreading down from her neck to her breasts that now shook as her thrusting became more violent. Mr. C tapped my arm and nodded indicating it was time for me to join her.

I slipped off my shirt and slid to the floor crawling over towards her. If Kate was aware of my approach she gave no outward sign. She continued rubbing herself and I think one of her fingers was sliding inside. She was clearly on the verge of her climax so I wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked as hard as I could. Kate cried out but made no move to stop me or her own ministrations. In fact her tempo increased as Kate reached for her nirvana.

After Kate's peak she slumped back on the rug. I took the opportunity to move between her still open legs. I rubbed my cock against her moist cunt to get it wet before sliding it inside. She gasped and pulled me down on top of her. She held me close, in part I think to stop me from fucking her sensitive pussy before she was ready. When she was ready she loosened her grip and I began pumping my dick in her warm wet and very willing cunt.

She kissed me passionately, scratching my back and butt as I pounded her hard. I almost lost control until Mr. C's voice dragged me back to reality.

"Position change," he called loudly.

Reluctantly I pulled back despite Kate trying to clutch me tighter.

"Doggy," I said letting her know what I required.

Kate rolled onto all fours facing away from me which wasn't quite what Mr. C in mind.

"No Kate, facing me." She turned around and I shuffled on my knees behind her. "Closer, closer dear. I want to see your eyes." Mr. C continued pointing to a spot in front of his chair.

When Kate was where he wanted her he threw me a condom. My boss wasn't a fan of cream pies. I rolled it on and pressed my cock into her depths again. She had been close before I'd stopped and before long she was showing the signs of cumming again. I was doing everything I could to avoid following her. Trying to recite the alphabet backwards in my mind, picturing ugly old women I knew. Anything to keep me from shooting off too soon. Mr. C had one more thing to do before I could let go.

I looked up at him and he had his cock out. He knelt down in front of Kate and offered her his erection. She moved her head away but he followed her with his cock. I picked up the tempo and when she cried out he took the opportunity to put his dick in her mouth. Kate once again tried to move away but Mr. C kept his dick inside. Her mouth closed and then she was sucking.

"Oh yes Kate," Mr. C cried. "Now you are my slut."

That was my cue to stop holding back. Gripping Kate's hips firmly I pounded into her until I shot my load. Releasing Kate I slumped back onto my haunches. Mr. C quickly spun her around before ramming his own cock inside her. The size difference caused her to gasp as he held himself deep inside her. He slowly pulled back then rammed himself into her again.

It looked like he was going to be a while as he played with her so I pulled off the condom and started to rise. Mr. C shot me a stern look and pointed for me to stay where I was. Usually I got out of there as quickly as I could but it appeared he had something else in mind. Kate had slumped down onto her elbows to brace herself against Mr. C forceful lunges. Holding himself deep inside Kate, Mr. C lifted her back up onto her hands then pushed her forward so her head was over my body.

"Be a good girl and clean him up Kate." Mr. C suggested.

She didn't respond until he pushed her head down.

"Suck it Katie. Taste his cum." He ordered more forcefully.

Kate mouthed my cock half-heartedly but that wasn't enough for Mr. C. He pulled her up violently by the hair.

"Anything I want, remember?" He hissed into Kate's ear before pushing her back down into my lap. "Suck it like you mean it."

She started again only with much more enthusiasm. Kate slurped and slobbered in between moans as Mr. C continued fucking her. My dick began showing signs of renewed life so I cradled her head and encouraged her to increase her tempo. When I was close to full mast Mr. C changed positions again. He laid down on the floor and got Kate to climb on top of him.

"Get that black cock up her arse Delacourt." I hesitated. "Come on, she loves a big cock in her arse."

Kate turned her head back towards me. "Go slow, please..." She pleaded.

"Just get on with it." Mr C demanded before pulling her face back so she had to look directly at him. "Between the two of us you are going to have a cock somewhere inside you from now until dawn. So stop your whining and start fucking."

I clambered between the mess of legs, rubbed some spit on my dick and Kate's arsehole then probed her opening with my finger. It slipped in fairly easily so I lined my cock up and pushed inside. Now I've never been a big backdoor man myself. Some parts are for fucking and others are for shitting. Plus you have the added complications of pain. Kate was giving all the indications that it was hurting a lot but her butt felt loose like it had already been fucked. When I was all the way inside Mr. C told me to stop.

"Just give her a minute Delacourt." He said to me before turning his attention towards Kate. "Just breathe Katie, relax, relax." Mr. C held her hair back off her face and stroked her cheeks lightly. "You'll be alright. You know it will feel good soon. You'll be cumming on both our cocks."

I could feel Mr. C as he began fucking Kate again. I stayed still, letting them get into a groove before I started. Kate was rocking gently and panting softly which I took as my signal to start. I was only moving slightly but the effect was dramatic.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh yes... Ohhh God it feels incredible." Kate moaned.

"Take it Kate Take it all." Mr. C urged.

Her excitement was infectious. At first I was doing the opposite to Mr C, he was coming out and I was going in. As Kate got more involved and began bouncing around we synchronized and slammed into her together.

"Fuck!... Fuck!.. Fuck!..." The expletives flowed from Kate as we plundered her holes.

"You're my slut now Kate, you're my prize whore." Mr. C talked in low voice in Kate's ear. "Say it Katie, tell Mr Delacourt your my whore."

"Fuck yes, I'm your whore." She gasped.

"I can fuck you whenever I want?" Mr. C pressed her.

"Yes, oh god yes! Whenever, wherever, just don't stop."

Mr. C had his prize. They both rocked through an orgasm while I stayed rock hard in Kate's arse. When Mr. C's cock slipped out he signaled me to get off. Reluctantly I withdrew. Kate rolled to one side while Mr. C stood up. He then helped her to stand. I stayed kneeling my hard dick still sticking straight out in front of me.

"Come on, let's go upstairs where we can be more comfortable." Mr. C said to Kate pulling her along by her hand. "You too Delacourt. I think this filly needs to be fucked raw tonight."

I followed staying slightly behind. I'd expected to be dismissed. Once in the master bedroom Mr. C led Kate to the bed while pointing me towards another door off to the left.

"Go and clean up Delacourt then get back in here before she cools down." Mr. C said as he slapped Kate's arse.

We took turns for the rest of the night. I fell asleep once only to shaken awake by Mr. C and ordered to climb on again. Somehow I summoned up the energy to fuck Kate again before I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to find Mr. C rutting deep inside Kate again. She was on her back and he was between her spread legs. He stiffened and groaned as he splashed her insides again with his cum. Mr. C rolled off so Kate took the opportunity to get off the bed before making her way to the bathroom.

"What did I tell you? Isn't she the hottest little slut?" Mr. C was basking in the afterglow of his conquest.

"She's certainly a goer." I agreed.

"God, I'm going to have so much fun with her. I can't wait to share her with some of my friends." Mr. C continued congratulating himself.

Kate came back into the bedroom wrapped in a towel but rather than walking back to the bed she headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Mr. C asked cheerfully.

While replying Kate pointed to the window. "Sun's up, the deal is over."

"Come on dear, stop playing games and come back to bed." Mr. C was trying to sound confident but I detected some apprehension in his voice.

"I've got it in writing remember. Three nights and the debt is paid. I'm going home."

"But last night... "

"You got your money's worth." Kate butted in.

"But you said..." Kate again cut off Mr. C seemed increasingly desperate.

"Whatever it took to get you off me. Just go slow... Please" she mimicked her earlier plea. "Fuck yes, I'm your whore... Wherever, whenever, just don't stop." Kate continued replaying her vocal pillow talk from the evening before then stopped and fixed Mr. C with a withering stare. "I wouldn't fuck you again if you were the last man on earth. It's going to take days just to get the decrepit old man stink off me."

Kate walked through the door and was gone.

"You'll be back." Mr. C yelled after her. "I won't be so generous next time." He called but there was no answer.

I was still laying on the bed so rounded on me.

"What are you still doing here? Get the fuck out!"

It's never easy being humiliated in front of an employee. I went downstairs to get my clothes and bumped into the fully dressed Kate coming out of the Club room. I stepped back to allow her to go past.

"I would say it was a pleasure to meet you but it wasn't." A car horn sounded from outside. "That's my taxi." Kate explained, she hurried off but she paused at the front door. "Can you do me a favor Mr. Delacourt?"

I nodded.

"If my husband calls you to place a bet, save me the trouble and break his neck next time."

With that she was gone. The sound of something like glass breaking upstairs made me quickly gather my things so I could get out of there too.

Part Four- Twelve Months Later.

Jeremy

'What the fuck is taking her so long?' I thought as I continued pretending to prepare to paint the front fence. She was going to miss her plane. I wanted desperately to go inside and check my laptop but I knew I couldn't until she left. Finally the front door opened and she wheeled out her luggage.

"Are you sure you have everything?" I asked sarcastically as large suitcase clunked down the stairs.

"A girl has to be prepared." Kate replied in the terse way we seemed to communicate now.

"You are going to be charged for the bag being overweight." I challenged her.

"Well I'll have to pay for it." She spat back.

Kate continued down the path towards me dragging her luggage. Her high heels clicked on the concrete. God, she was still so beautiful. The black skirt hugged her hips. The white shirt gave a hint of the bra underneath holding her breasts in place. She looked up, saw me staring and gave me the look. I'd become very familiar with 'the look' in the last twelve months.

It was a mixture of contempt and scorn with a dash of pity thrown in. It passed from her face quickly to be replaced with a weak smile. I longed for the old Kate. When she was happy and laughing. It was something that occurred rarely nowadays. Ever since the business with Mr Cooper she'd changed. The morning Kate came home after the last night with him she ordered me to pack my things.

"We're leaving." She'd said as she'd pulled down a large suitcase from on top of our wardrobe.

"What? Where are we going?" I'd stammered as Kate had begun flinging clothes at me.

"As far from this shithole as we can get."

So here we were, on the other side of the country. We'd stayed with one of Kate's relatives for a couple of weeks before we both got jobs and found an apartment. Kate took over the financial side of our lives. We had a joint account but I couldn't get money out without her approval. I had no credit or debit card. I'd been attending Gamblers Anonymous and trying my best to make up for my past sins.

Kate's father died suddenly three months ago. She was devastated and returned home for a fortnight for the funeral. I wasn't invited. The old guy had left his business to his two daughters, much to their mother's dismay. Kate's sister wanted to sell it but Kate had transformed herself into a wannabe corporate high flyer and wanted to be hands-on running the show.

Hence her new jet-setting lifestyle. At least once a week she flew back east but at this stage there was no talk of moving back. We'd, or should I say, she was negotiating to buy this house that we were planning to renovate.

So this morning she was off again. Kate was trying to find some financial backing to buy out her sister. I was to stay at home, paint the fence and try to tame an unruly mess of weeds in the back garden. It suited me to stay behind because I planned to use the time to restore some balance in our relationship. When she got home this time I wouldn't be the junior partner any more. She wouldn't be able to treat me like a bug she had to scrap off her shoe.