The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,108 Followers

"Dude..." was all I could manage, shaking my head. Then we looked at each other and started cracking up. Finally I gathered myself and spoke. "So what the hell is going on with you guys? Since when are you full on exhibitionists? You do know I saw you through the window earlier in the day too, right?"

"Holy shit. Really? I told her that was too much. Did your kids see?"

"No, just me. I came back before them."

"God, I'm sorry, man. It's Serena. She get's off on it. And I've gotta admit, it keeps things interesting. But we'll be more careful."

"No, man, you don't need to apologize. I didn't mind." I smiled a sheepishly. "And don't tell her I told you this, but Amanda got off big time on your little show last night."

"Ah, so that was your gizz all over the floor. How the hell did that happen anyway?"

I described the whole encounter, including Amanda's moment of panic that led to my cum ending up all over the place. We laughed again.

"Oh man, that's awesome. You know this means you guys owe us a show now, right?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't hold your breath on that one. Amanda doesn't even like to have sex with the light on. I think having an audience would give her an anxiety attack. But then again, I never knew she was such a voyeur."

Just then, Sam slipped in the water and started crying, so I rushed to help, putting an end to the conversation. Sam wanted his mommy, so I walked him up to the edge of the lake, where Serana and Amanda looked to be engaged in a pretty intense conversation, which I had clearly interrupted.

Later, after Sam had calmed down, I tried to ask Amanda what she and Serena were talking about, but we were interrupted by the other kids. She mouthed to me, "I'll tell you later."

The rest of the afternoon was a blur of activity. Biking. Making dinner. Playing games with the kids. Making s'mores around the fire pit. When it was finally time for the kids to go to bed, I got stuck with story duty. They were all exhausted, though, so I didn't have to read for long. By the time I got back downstairs, everyone else was gone. I soon discovered they were all out sitting around the fire pit again. As I was walking out to them, I saw Eric pass Amanda some kind green metallic stick, which she immediately put in her mouth. A moment later she blew something out of her mouth.

"Are you smoking?" I asked, incredulously. Amanda had literally never smoked a cigarette in her life. Or so she always said.

"I believe the technical term is vaping," she said, giggling.

"So you've made it 35 years without nicotine and you suddenly decide you need a fix?"

"First, who died and made you my dad? Second, it's not nicotine, smart guy." She sounded strange.

Eric chimed in. "It's not an e-cig, man, it's an e-joint. I got it when I was out in Seattle. It uses cannabis oil. Pretty sweet, huh?"

"Really?" I replied, "Amanda's getting high? I don't think I've ever seen that. This should be fun." Amanda gave me a smirk, as if to say, 'there's a lot you don't know about me, buddy.'

"Come on, take a drag, Jake" Serena said.

"Don't mind if I do." I took the little green stick and took a big drag off it. It felt like nothing, but when I exhaled, a whole ton of water vapor came out. And sure enough, I could feel the buzz almost immediately. I'd smoked quite a bit of pot in college, but it had been at least 10 years since I'd been high. I'd forgotten what it felt like. It was nice. As we sat around the fire, laughing and giggling, it felt like we were back in college again.

Amanda eventually admitted that she had never really smoked pot, which was what I had thought. She'd tried to take a drag a few times in college and didn't really know how to do it and had never succeeded in getting high. Until now. And she seemed to be really enjoying it. She was giggly and touchy-feely and just generally flirtatious, which was really refreshing. It reminded me of when we were dating.

Eventually we all tired of being outside and returned to the house. The munchies had struck, so Eric made some popcorn and we started watching TV. An episode of True Detective was on, from the first season. It was somewhere in the middle of the episode, but we all liked the show and didn't know what else to watch, so we left it on. After a while, we'd all finished our bowls of popcorn, and Serena, evidently wanting more, got up and walked over behind the center island of the kitchen. At the same time, Eric got up to use the bathroom. I was about to go get some more popcorn myself when I noticed what was happening on the TV. It was that scene where Matthew McConaughey gets seduced by Woody Harrelson's wife. Knowing where the scene was headed, I decided to wait and watch. Before long, they were fucking, McConaughey drilling her from behind. It was probably the pot, but for some reason, the scene had quite an effect on me. My blood was pumping and I had an instant erection.

When it was over, Amanda put her hand on my thigh, jolting me out of my trance. I looked over, wondering what she wanted. It was then that I saw it. Serena was still where she had been before the scene started, bending over the kitchen island, watching the TV as she picked the remaining popcorn out of the bag. But she was no longer alone. Eric was now standing right behind her, watching the TV over her shoulders. Though the room lights were off, in the glow of the TV, I could see that Eric had his hands down on Serena's hips and that her summer dress was bunched up on her back. He was fucking her. I was sure of it. And by the look of shock on her face, I could tell Amanda was sure too.

It may have been the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Serena, was just standing there, so casually, just eating popcorn and watching TV, as if nothing unusual was happening, as if getting fucked from behind in front of her friends was a non event. Eric, by contrast, was clearly very into it; his expression was one of a guy who was very turned on, and he was increasing his pace, no longer making any effort to be subtle about what he was doing.

Amanda and I sat there in disbelief, probably both wondering whether we were hallucinating Then I felt her hand, which was already on my thigh, move slowly up my leg until it was resting on my cock. She began to rub it through my shorts, feeling how hard I was, but never taking her eyes off of Serena.

What happened next was nothing short of a turning point in our marriage. My wife, the same person who didn't even like to have sex with the lights on, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties all the way off, leaving them on the floor. Then, before I could even process what was happening, she was on my lap, straddling me. She looked me in the eyes, "take your shorts off, Jake."

I stared at her for a moment, still not believing what was happening. Then I dutifully reached down and shimmied my shorts and boxers down, freeing my rock hard cock. Wasting no time, Amanda reached under her skirt, grabbed my cock, and skillfully guided it into her dripping wet pussy. Then she sat back until it was completely buried inside her. She didn't kiss me, though. As soon as I was inside her, her attention returned to Serena and Eric.

By now, they'd noticed what we were doing, and Serena's entire demeanor had changed. She'd stopped eating the popcorn and her casual, almost disinterested expression was gone, replaced by a wide-eyed, lustful grin. Eric was looking at us too, a similar grin on his face. His hands were wrapped around Serena, cupping her breasts through her dress. Serena began to moan.

While Amanda's eyes were still fixed on them, her body was focused on mine, her hips grinding into my cock with a sense of urgency. She too started to moan. Between the pot and the surreal eroticism of what was going on around me, I was completely out of my mind. Instinctively, I reached up, grabbed the straps of Amanda's tank top and pulled them down, exposing her strapless bra. That got her attention, as her head quickly swiveled back around to look at me. For a moment, she had a look of uncertainty in her eyes. But she made no attempt to pull her shirt back up, and when Serena moaned again, Amanda went back to what she had been doing, sliding up and down on my cock as she watched our friends fuck.

Emboldened, I reached around and undid the clasp on Amanda's bra. It fell to my lap, her breasts suddenly free and visible to all. It didn't even faze her. She kept on bobbing up and down. Moaning. I immediately took one of her breasts into my mouth. Amanda's breasts were on the small side, particularly after the kids, but they were deliciously soft and I loved to suck on her nipples, which she always got off on. This was no exception. She gasped and began moving her hips even faster. I could tell she was close to coming.

Meanwhile, Eric had followed my lead, reaching up and untying the strap holding up the top of Serena's dress. As she was already leaning forward, the front of her dress fell away immediately, revealing her exquisite breasts. As I had suspected, she was not wearing a bra. As Eric pounded her from behind, her breasts rippled and shook. She too looked and sounded like she was on the brink of climaxing.

It was then that she started to talk dirty. It started typical enough with a few "oh fucks." But it escalated from there.

"Ooooh yeah...oooh fuck...oh fuck my pussy...harder Eric...fuck me...fuck my wet cunt...I want to come on that cock...ooooooh."

I felt like I had been teleported into the middle of porn flick. I might get an occasional "harder" or "faster" from Amanda, but nothing more, so this kind of dirty talk was almost completely foreign to me. I could tell it was to Amanda too, because the look of open-mouthed shock on her face was priceless. And I think the combined sight and sounds of Serena pushed her over the edge, because a few seconds later, her eyes bulged and I felt her spasming on my cock. It looked liked the orgasm had snuck up on her, like she hadn't been expecting it. Belatedly, she let out a stifled screamed.

Distracted by her orgasm, I didn't immediately notice that Eric and Serena had stopped what they were doing. When I looked up, Serena was walking toward us, completely naked, leading Eric by the hand. She'd left her dress on the floor of the kitchen. Her hips swayed as she walked. Her petite, voluptuous body, her glistening coffee-colored skin, her jet black hair and striking features, it was such an exotic, beautiful combination.

When they got to the couch, she sat down first, about three feet to my right, and immediately lifted her legs, beckoning Eric toward her. He got on his knees in front of her and a moment later, his cock was back inside of her.

Following her orgasm, Amanda had stopped moving and was just sitting on my (still rigid) cock, watching Eric and Serena. I took that as my cue to change things up. Gently, I reached forward and lifted her off of me. At first, she laid back on the couch, like Serena was doing, assuming I wanted to copy what they were doing. But I had something else in mind. I reached out and took her hands in mine, pulling her up and off the couch. She immediately knew what I wanted and spun around so her knees were on the carpet and she was leaning forward onto the couch, her ass right in front of me. I lifted her skirt, lined up my cock, and drove it into her. I was beyond aroused at this point, so I soon matched Eric's pace, creating slapping sounds as I drilled my cock into her sopping wet pussy.

Amanda, her shirt around her waist and her breasts bouncing, was no more than two feet from Serena. Their eyes appeared to be locked on each other. I couldn't see Amanda's face, but Serena's expression was one of extreme arousal. She had resumed her moaning and she looked and sounded like she was very close to coming. Before long, Amanda was moaning too. She reached her right hand down between her legs and began stroking her clit, clearly intent on climaxing again.

As Serena built toward orgasm, the dirty talk came back with a vengeance. "Oh fuck, Eric...oooooh...fuck me with that huge cock...faster...make me come on that cock...I want them to watch me come." Everything she said was in a high pitched coo, almost baby-talk, nothing like the way she normally spoke but incredibly sexy. I could tell by her own panting and moaning that Amanda was incredibly turned on by it. She too was now stroking herself furiously.

"Oh god, I'm almost there," Serena continued, "fuck me hard...just like that...fuck my pussy...make me come and then shoot your cum all over me." Eric had his hands firmly around Serena's hips, which were elevated several inches above the couch, and he was grunting as he slammed his cock in and out of her.

"Ooooh, fuck...oh god...I'm gonna come on your huge cock...oh fuck...oh my god..." her voice was reaching a crescendo, her eyes still locked on Amanda's. "Oh god...oh ffuuucck...I'm commmminnng!" she screamed. Like the night before, Eric had clearly been holding on for her, because as soon as she came, he whipped his cock out and - as he'd been instructed - let loose several blasts of cum that landed across her stomach, some of it even reaching as high as her breasts.

The sight of Serena's stunning body, covered in cum, the contrast of the white drops pooled on her dark skin, it pushed me over the edge. I grunted, said "fffuck" and came hard, shooting my load deep inside Amanda. Luckily, she was on the verge of coming again herself, and I think the feeling of me coming inside her pushed her over the finish line. A moment later, she said, "oh god, I'm coming too," and I felt her again spasming on my cock.

As we all tried to catch our breath, the silence quickly grew very awkward. It was clear that none of us had any idea what to say or even where to look. The staring at each other's bodies that had seemed so right just moments ago, suddenly seemed very strange. The girls didn't wait long before gathering their clothes and heading off to their respective rooms. Eric and I also found our clothes and pulled them back on. He was the first to speak.

"Want to have a beer?"

"Yeah...that sounds good."

We decided to go back out to the fire pit, which had died down but was still burning. I threw a couple of fresh logs on the fire and Eric came out a minute later carrying two beers. We sat in silence for a while, nursing our beers, but could only avoid the elephant in the room for so long.

Eric finally spoke, quoting Ron Burgundy, "well, that escalated quickly." We laughed hard.

"No shit, man. I still don't really understand what the hell's going on. I kinda feel like all of you, Amanda included, are alien impostors." Eric just took a swig of his beer and shrugged, still smiling.

I continued, "don't get me wrong, that was unbelievable, but I felt like I didn't recognize anyone in there, like I didn't belong in there. Remember that Quantum Leap show, where the dude would transport into a new person every week?" Eric started laughing. "I felt like I was on an x-rated version of that show. Like I just teleported into someone else's body."

"That would be a good show, man. I'd watch that."

"Seriously, though, man. Is this something you guys do all the time?" I had to know.

"Ha, no, nothing quite like this. But if you're asking whether I knew my wife was an exhibitionist before this trip, well..." He took another swig of his beer. "I knew even before we were married that she had a little kinky streak in her. She always wanted to do it in places that were a little risky, where there was a chance someone might see or hear us. But it was never a big deal. She didn't really want to get caught. She just got off on the idea of it. But the longer we've been married, the more she's tried to push the envelope. We actually had a vacation kind of like this with two of our friends from New York last summer. The room setup wasn't quite like this, where the rooms are practically connected, but there were thin walls and she really put on a show with her moaning and all that stuff. Well, they must have heard us because a little while later, we could hear them through the walls...you know, fucking. Serena totally got off on that; she talked about it all the time after the trip. I think she was hoping to recreate that experience on this trip. But that, what happened in there," he pointed toward the house, "I think that went well beyond her wildest fantasies."

I almost never talked to my friends about sex, but I was completely fascinated by this glimpse into our friends sex lives. Eric was being so open and candid about it. I had to press further.

"So what do you do the rest of the time...to keep it interesting...you know, when don't have another couple around to play mind games with."

Eric smiled at that. "Honestly, we're probably not much different than you or anyone else most of the time." He leaned forward, "but we do have a tradition when we go on vacation. Something we do to keep things interesting." He had my full attention.

Eric continued. "I've never actually told anyone this, but since you just saw me fuck my wife, for like the third time in two days, what the hell? Early on in our marriage, we got into a bit of a rut. We weren't having much sex. We were working too hard. And we finally scheduled a decent vacation, to Cancun. We promised each other that we would try to have sex as many times as humanly possible on the vacation, to rekindle our romance.

"Being who she is, Serena decided the vacation actually started on the fight down to Mexico. She wanted to join the Mile High Club, but it wasn't a large plane, so we couldn't both get into the bathroom without drawing a lot of attention. She was determined, though, so eventually we tried something different. We had the whole row of seats to ourselves, so we lifted the armrest between our seats and used a blanket to cover ourselves."

"Holy shit, you mean you had sex at your seat?"

"Yeah, technically. Almost as soon as I was inside her, though, the stewardess came by and we had to, uh, disengage. Then the seat belt light went on and we were getting some looks. Long story short, it was a fleeting moment and we never got to finish it, at least on the plane. But it was fun, and a little thrilling, and we decided that it 'counted' for the purposes of our have- sex-as-many-times-as-possible game. And that's where the tradition was born. On that vacation, and ever since, we make an effort to have sex as many times as possible, and in the most interesting places we can find. We don't usually finish the act until we're alone and have the time to really enjoy it, but we try to 'hook up' as many times as we can. It's pretty awesome really. You find that you're thinking about sex all day long and it's such a tease that when we're finally alone, we practically rip each other's clothes off."

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"Yeah, it's nuts right? I can't even tell you all the different places we've managed do it. Restaurants, theaters, parks, dressing rooms. Sometimes all in the same day. One time, a couple of years ago, we managed to do it 12 times, in 12 different places, all in one day."

"Holy shit! How is that even physically possible?"

"Well, like I said, I usually don't come. As long as there's full penetration, it counts. Sometimes the whole encounter is just a few seconds, just long enough get my cock up in there, maybe snap a picture as a momento."

"You guys take pictures of yourselves fucking?!"

"Oh hell yeah. That's the best part. Helps us remember it after the trip. Our only rule on the pictures is that we don't include our faces. Nothing that could identify us. Oh, and we turn off the icloud on our phones before the trip. Made that mistake once and Haley almost stumbled across some of them on the iPad."

"You guys are crazy. But I gotta hand it to you, that's some hot shit. I'm still not quite sure how you manage it, though. Maybe I'm just less virile or something, but I don't think I could get it up on demand so many times in one day, particularly if I'd had sex several days in row. Maybe when I was 18, but now..." I shook my head.

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,108 Followers