The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,108 Followers

A few minutes later, I heard Amanda and the kids come in. I was thankful for the distraction. The kids were hot from the bike ride and wanted to go for a dip in the lake. I volunteered to go with them. For the rest of that afternoon, I stuck close to the kids, using them as a shield to avoid any more opportunities for sexual encounters. I needed to get my head straight.

No doubt sensing my inner turmoil, Serena came up to me a few hours later, as I was firing up the grill for dinner. She said, "don't beat yourself up, Jake. There's an easy way to fix this."

"How?" I asked, but I already knew what she was going to say.

"You just let Eric fuck Amanda, of course."

"And you'd be okay with that?"

"It's only fair." She said it so matter-of-factly.

"But how do I bring that up without telling her what happened between us? She won't understand."

"Leave that to me," she said cryptically. Then she walked away.

It was a perfect night for a fire, cool and clear, so after dinner we all gathered round the fire pit and roasted some s'mores. I had a little more to drink than I typically would have, no doubt in an effort to dampen my growing anxiety about what had happened earlier in the day. At one point, while I was in the house grabbing another beer, Amanda came in and cornered me. I was pretty certain she was looking to continue the game, to sneak in another quickie, but I wasn't in the mood to play the game anymore. I lied and said I had to go to the bathroom. By the time I came out, she was gone. I knew I couldn't avoid her indefinitely, though.

Eventually we all came inside and put the kids to sleep. I volunteered to read them a story, so I was the last one out of the room. When I came down from the loft, Eric and Serena and Amanda were all sitting on the sectional. Serena was laying down, with her head resting on Eric's lap. Amanda was sitting on the other side of Eric. They were passing around the 'e-joint' again. When they passed it to me, I readily accepted, taking a huge drag, hoping it would quell my anxiety better than the alcohol had.

After taking a few more drags, Serena got up and began fiddling with the stereo near the TV. Eventually she figured out how to turn it on. She scanned through a few radio stations until she found some local classic rock station. It was playing Led Zeppelin, "When the Levee Breaks," which seemed fitting. Serena turned it up and began swaying to the music, her eyes closed, clearly very high. I too was sitting on the couch by this point, but I deliberately sat at the corner opposite Amanda. I sat back and watched Serena dance. It was hypnotic. I'm not sure how long we all sat there silently, watching her, but it was quite a while. Several full songs played.

What snapped us out of our collective trance was when Serena decided to disrobe. First to go was the pullover she was wearing over her tank top. With her eyes still closed and her hips still swaying, she then she reached down and unbuttoned her shorts (she had changed clothes after our encounter earlier in the day). She shimmied out of the shorts, letting them fall to the floor, and stepped out of them. She was wearing a pair of plain white cotton panties. Next went the tank top, which she tossed on the floor. She was wearing no bra, so she was now completely naked but for the panties, still swaying to the music. She was just so stunning, so sexy, that lust soon overcame my anxiety and I again had a huge erection. Eric clearly did too, because I could see him rubbing his cock through his shorts. Amanda's expression was hard to read, but she too was focused intently on Serena.

She danced for another minute or two and then she finally opened her eyes. She looked right at Eric and began walking toward him, without so much as glancing at Amanda or me on either side. When she got to him, she immediately got down on her knees in front of him, her hands fumbling with the button on his shorts. Within seconds, his shorts and boxers were on the floor and his cock was out. She had it in her mouth almost immediately. With one hand she cupped his balls and with the other she stroked the shaft of his cock, just below where her mouth was touching it.

Across from me, Amanda was fiddling with her own shorts. We made eye contact as she pulled her shorts and panties off at the same time, leaving them on the floor. She then spread her legs and began to touch herself. She was only about two feet from Eric and Serena. I quickly followed suit, removing my shorts and boxers and freeing my cock.

As I stroked my cock, watching the scene in front of me, I remembered Serena's words from earlier in the day. "Leave it to me" she'd said. But what was her plan? Did she even have one? Just as I was thinking this to myself, Serana lifted her mouth off of Eric's cock. With her hand, she reached out for Amanda, who looked momentarily uncertain, not sure what Serena wanted. After a moment, though, Amanda reached out her own hand and let Serena take it. Serena led her off the couch and onto her knees on the floor, right next to her. She then took Amanda's hand, which she was still holding, and moved it over until it was touching Eric's wet cock. Amanda's eyes bulged at the sudden turn of events and she looked over at me immediately, clearly uncertain. I too was stunned, but I nodded.

That was apparently all the permission she needed, because within the span of a few seconds, she went from hesitantly touching his cock to aggressively sucking it. After 30 seconds or so, Serena took over again. For a while they took turns like that, each sucking Eric's cock while the other watched. I couldn't imagine how amazing the experience must have been from Eric's perspective.

Then, as she always seemed to do, Serena upped the ante. After her turn sucking Eric's cock, she again grabbed Amanda's hand, this time guiding her up onto the couch. Amanda again looked over at me, seeking guidance. Again, I nodded. She let Serena lead her up onto the couch until she was straddling Eric, his cock sitting just below her pussy. Serena grabbed Eric's cock with her free hand and guided it up to Amanda's opening, making the connection. Amanda gasped as she sank back, letting Eric's cock slide all the way into her. At the moment of penetration, I could tell that she had that same "oh shit" moment that I had earlier, realizing she was fucking someone else for the first time in 15 years. She looked over at me, again seeking reassurance. I smiled at her as I continued to stroke my cock. Reassured, she turned her attention back to Eric. As he reached down and began pulling her shirt up, she raised her hands in the air, making his job easier. Soon she was completely naked and Eric was was suckling her breasts, one by one.

Serena was still on her knees on the floor, leaning against the couch and looking up at Eric and Amanda. I knew what I wanted. I got down onto the floor and came up behind her. As soon as my hand touch her hip, she turned her head toward me and grinned. Then she pushed her ass out toward me, inviting me to fuck her. I took the invitation, guiding my cock into her almost immediately. It slid in effortlessly. She was so wet. I grabbed her hips with both hands and began thrusting. Amanda and Eric both looked over at us and the sight of us fucking seemed to excite them even more. Amanda was now moaning.

We continued in those positions for a least a few minutes, but I desperately wanted to play with Serena's breasts, so I withdrew from her, stood up, and sat down on the couch next to Eric. Serena nearly leaped on top of me and within seconds, she was bobbing up and down on my cock, just as Amanda was with Eric one foot away. I sucked on Serena's nipples and cupped her breasts in my hands. She was moaning now too, and starting to talk dirty.

"Oh, Jake, fuck me...fuck me hard...fuck me like your wife's getting fucked." She was breathing hard between each utterance. Her elbows were resting on my shoulders and her hips were grinding against me urgently. I could tell that she was close to coming. "Oooh fuck...I'm gonna come, Jake...I gonna come on your huge cock...oh faster, Jake...oh fuck my pussy...oh that's it...oh ffffuucckkk!" Her eyes rolled back in her head for a second and I felt her tremble all over as a monster orgasm gripped her.

She eventually came to stop. "Oh, Jake, that was nice." With that, she rolled off of me and got back onto the floor in front me. I thought she was going to start sucking my cock again, but instead she leaned forward and, using her hands to push them together, sandwiched my cock between her breasts. Slowly, she moved up and down, stroking my cock with her breasts. It was amazing, an act that Amanda simply didn't have breasts big enough to even try. She was watching us intently as she continued to ride Eric's cock. I wondered what she was thinking.

A few seconds later, she let me know. She rolled off of Eric and got down onto her knees on the floor. Eric and I were about two feet apart on the couch and Amanda was on her knees facing us, exactly halfway in between. She gently pushed Serena aside. Then she reached up and grabbed each of our cocks, one with each hand, and began stroking them quickly. She did that for twenty seconds or so, just gazing at our cocks. Then she shimmied over until she was directly in front me. She looked up at Eric and said, "I want you to get behind me and fuck me. Hard." I stared at her, wondering who this woman was. She had just a hint of a grin on her face as she looked back at me.

Eric immediately did what he was told, getting up and maneuvering behind Amanda. A few seconds later, he was back inside of her, his hands gripping her hips firmly. As he began thrusting into her, she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. Serena was sitting on the couch a few feet to my right, watching us and slowly fingering her clit. As Amanda sucked my cock, her eyes were locked on mine, wide open. Eric increased his pace and was now slapping into her ass with every thrust, but she managed to keep her mouth around my cock. He eyes were still looking at me, but they were starting to bulge. I'd seen that look before and I knew she was very close to orgasm.

Then it happened. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head and she finally let go of my cock and nearly screamed, "oh my god, oh my god, I'm coming!" Her whole body spasmed in pleasure. She was still looking up at me, a smile of accomplishment on her face. She had my cock in her hand and as she continued to tremble, she squeezed it hard. Suddenly I wasn't able to control myself and I came too. My orgasm caught her off guard, as my cum blasted across her face, much of it clinging to her cheek and the rest landing on her shoulder and back. She flinched, started by the blast, but then she smiled again.

I think the sight of my inadvertent drenching of my wife pushed Eric over the edge because a few seconds later he announced that he was coming too.

"I want you to come on me too, Eric," she said matter-of-factly. Eric obliged, grunting "oh god" and pulling his cock out of her. As soon as his cock was free, several blasts of cum came shooting out, covering Amanda's back in little droplets.

"You guys are bad," cooed Serena, "I've never seen so much cum." Amanda laughed and, once she did, so did we. She truly was a sight to behold. Sweaty, on all fours, and covered head-to-toe in droplets of cum from two different guys. My wife. It was all so surreal.

That was our last sexual encounter of the trip. And our best. We all packed up and left pretty early the next morning, and we haven't seen Eric and Serena in person since then. But that vacation forever changed our sex life, and the past year has been the happiest, most exciting of our marriage. And next week we're planning on meeting up with Eric, Serena, and the kids for five days in Disneyworld. What could go wrong?

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,108 Followers