The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,108 Followers

"Well, I'll let you in on another little secret. Being a doctor has its advantages, including the ability to write scrips for yourself. I try never to use the stuff in normal circumstances, but on vacation? I make an exception."

"You mean Viagra?"

"Yep, or one of the other ones. I've tried them all. They really help with our little game. It's easy to get hard quick, whenever you want to."

"You been poppin' those things on this trip?"

"Nah, not yet. Tomorrow maybe. You want to try it? I've got plenty."

"Geez, I don't know..." The truth, though, was I really did want to. I'd always been curious about those pills, wondered what it felt like.

"Well, if you change your mind, let me know. You know, you guys should try the game tomorrow. You'd like it." Eric had a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, well, we'll see. It takes to two play that game. Not sure I'll have a willing partner." With that, I finished my last swig of beer. It was time to call it night. I said goodnight to Eric and headed back into the house and into our bedroom. Amanda was still awake, lying on the bed.

"Where've you been?" I could tell from her tone that she was a little annoyed. She probably wanted to talk before going to bed and had been waiting up for me. Her annoyance quickly dissipated, though, when I told her all about my conversation with Eric. I essentially relayed the whole conversation, leaving out only the Viagra discussion (I really wanted to try it and was worried she would veto the idea). She hung on my every word, particularly when I started describing "the game" that Serena and Eric play on vacation. She kept asking questions, probing for details, which I supplied if I knew them.

Eventually the conversation came back to what had happened earlier in the main room. "Jake, I still can't believe what we did earlier. When I think about it, part of me feels really dirty, guilty even. But another part of me is just so turned on by it. I've never been so turned on."

"You shouldn't feel guilty. We didn't do anything wrong. We're all adults. Yes, it was totally crazy, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it too, but whatever we feel, it shouldn't be guilty. Life is way too short to regret harmless things."

"Yeah, I know you're right, but I'm not like you. I can't just talk myself out of how I'm feeling. Let's just be careful, okay? We've done a lot of crazy stuff already on this trip and we still have another full day. Let's ratchet things down a bit, okay?"

"Okay," I said, kissing her on the forehead.

------

When I woke up the next morning, Amanda was already up and out of bed. I wandered into the bathroom and began brushing my teeth. While I was doing that, I heard a knock on the door leading to Eric and Serena's room. I said "come in" and a moment later Eric was in the room, grinning at me in the mirror.

"Good morning, my friend," he said, "I've got a little something for you." He placed a little orangish, egg-shaped pill on the counter. "That is Cialis, buddy. It'll last you all day. Trust me." He grinned again, gave himself a quick once-over in the mirror, and was gone. I stared at the pill for a while, uncertain. Then I picked it up, popped it in my mouth, and rinsed it down with some water before heading out into the main room.

The main room smelled of waffles and syrup. Amanda had found a waffle iron in the cabinets and had made a bunch of Belgian waffles, which the kids were all eagerly devouring. Amanda saw me and immediately handed me a piece of waffle and kissed me on the cheek. I looked at her, trying to gauge what she was thinking about, what kind of mood she was in, but I couldn't read her. Whatever she was thinking, though, she clearly wasn't in a bad mood.

I couldn't help but notice that Amanda was dressed a little more scantily than was her custom. She had on a shortish skirt, one I'd forgotten she owned, and a loose fitting tank top that she usually only wore to sleep. I could tell she was not wearing a bra. As we sat around drinking our morning coffee and making plans for the day, I kept stealing glances at her. She really was just as beautiful as the day I met her.

We eventually decided that we were all going to drive to town to buy some groceries and do some a clothes and toy shopping. Amanda said she was going to go freshen up before we left and disappeared into the bedroom. I waited a few minutes and then went back into the bedroom myself, quietly closing the door behind me. Amanda was making up the bed.

I snuck up behind her and put my hands around her hips.

She jumped. "What the hell, Jake? You scared me." She wasn't mad.

I kissed her neck and pressed my pelvis up against her ass. I already had a hard on. To my surprise, she didn't make any move to push me away. So I reached down, lifted her skirt, and pulled down her panties. I bent her over the bed. She put up no resistance. I pulled down my shorts, freeing my cock, rubbing it against the crack of her ass. With the tip of my cock, I brushed against her opening, teasing her, trying to make her wet. It didn't take much. Slowly I pushed in until my cock was all the way inside of her. It felt so fucking good. I slapped her bare ass with my hand and began thrusting. I reached forward and put my hands firmly on her shoulders and began to pulled her into me as I thrust. She was breathing heavy, trying to be silent, but clearly turned on. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, as she often did in the morning. After a handful of thrusts, I reached down and grabbed her ponytail with one hand, pulling her hair back as I fucked her, while being careful not to pull too hard. It had been so long since I'd done that that I'd forgotten how much she liked it.

We went on that way for what seemed like a long time but was probably no more than a minute. Then I stopped abruptly and pulled out. Amanda looked back at me wondering what was going on. I just looked at her, winked and said, "to be continued."

"Are you kidding me, Jake?"

"That's how the game goes, sweetie. I gotta save something for later."

"Oh no you don't. You don't get to make all the rules." With that she stood up and turned around. With a confidence and assertiveness in her tone that I'd never heard before, she looked at me and said, "you started this and you're going to fuck me until I come." Then she pulled her tank top up over her head and threw it on the bed. She was topless now, wearing nothing but her short skirt. She stepped forward until she was right in front me of me, her hand grasping my cock. Then she was down on her knees and my cock was in her mouth. Amanda rarely went down on me, so this was the last thing I expected. It was clear that she just wanted a taste, though, because after about ten seconds, she spun me around and pushed me back onto the bed. I fell back onto my back, my feet hanging over the edge of the bed. She immediately climbed on top of me and, within seconds, had guided my cock back inside her.

She moved with a sense of urgency, remaining completely perpendicular to me, her hands planted firmly on my chest. She ground her hips into me, the way she did when she was trying hard to come. Sure enough, within less than a minute, she was climaxing. I could feel her pussy spasming on my cock as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. She looked so damn sexy when she did that.

But as soon as she'd come, she pulled off of me and was off the bed entirely a second later, gathering her clothes. Now it was my turn to look incredulous as I held my still rock hard erection in my hand. She just smiled and said, "like you said, better save that for later. It's gonna be a long day." With that she turned and left the room.

Less than thirty minutes later, we were all en route to Stockbridge, the nearest town. Stockbridge's main street was straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting, literally. It was Rockwell's hometown and the setting of many of his paintings. When we got there, we all started out at the toy store. After a few minutes, Eric and Serena left to go across the street to the clothes store. They took their kids with them. The toy store was cluttered with stuff, but there was no one else in it. While our kids were busy looking at legos and stuffed animals and various other toys, I pulled Amanda behind a tall shelf in the back of the shop and kissed her passionately. She practically melted in my arms and, within in seconds, my erection had returned with a vengeance.

I looked all around. The kids were on the other side of the store, near the front door. So was the only store employee, an elderly woman sitting behind the cash register. I couldn't see any obvious mirrors or surveillance cameras. I turned my attention back to Amanda. She clearly knew what I wanted and looked nervous about it. But she didn't pull away. So I gently spun her around and began kissing her neck while lifting her skirt. To my shock, I realized she wasn't wearing any panties. She really wanted to play this game. I too had gone commando, so it was relatively easy to unzip my fly and free my cock. I immediately began pressing it against her opening and within seconds, I was inside of her. The next 15 seconds were some of the hottest sex I've ever had. That was until I heard Emily's voice, "Mommy?...Daddy?"

She was close. I pulled out of Amanda instantly and began struggling to stuff my still rigid cock back in my shorts. I managed to do it just as Emily came around the corner. "What are you guys doing back here?"

Amanda spoke up, but I could tell she was a little out of breath. "We were just, um, talking, Em, and looking at the toys back here." She walked with Emily toward the front of the store as I again struggled to cope with the disappointment of not being able to finished what we'd started. I was so hyper-aroused. I wanted nothing more than to tackle Amanda to the floor and fuck her brains out. How did Eric handle this? It was torture.

Fifteen minutes later, we met up with the others at the town coffee shop. As the women were in line getting lattes, I pulled Eric aside. I held up two fingers and whispered, "we're up to two times today."

He smiled and slapped my shoulder, "good work, my friend. It's great, right?"

"It's torture is what it is. It's such a tease."

"Tell me about it. We're up to three already today."

I looked at him disbelievingly, "you're shitting me. When? Where?"

He looked around, saw that the women weren't looking our way, and then pulled out his iPhone. He pressed it a few times and then turned it toward me. I saw a picture of Serena's ass, her skirt hiked up and Eric's cock clearly inside her. I could see a bench below and several articles of clothing. They looked to be in a changing room. "That was across the street a few minutes ago." Then he swiped his thumb and I saw a new image. It was another sex pic. In this one, it looked like they were fucking on the bathroom counter back at the house. Then he swiped his thumb again. "This one's my favorite." It was amazing. It was clearly taken on the dock in the lake, near dawn. Though you couldn't see either of their faces, you could see that Eric was lying on the dock and Serena was straddling him. They both looked to be completely naked and you could see Serena's breasts. In the background, the sky was a beautiful red and you could see the whole lake and forest behind it. It was truly an amazing picture, erotic and artistic. Suddenly our tryst in the toy store seemed a little less noteworthy.

"That one's amazing. You guys are nuts." Then I leaned in close to Eric. "Don't want to sound weird, but do you think you could send me that last one? I think Amanda might find it...um...motivating."

Eric grinned. "Sure thing, buddy."

A few minutes later, as we were walking down the street looking for a place to eat lunch, my phone buzzed. Eric had sent me the picture. All three of them actually. I handed the phone to Amanda, careful to make sure the kids didn't see it. She audibly gasped when she realized what she was looking at. When she got to the last one, the one by the lake, she paused, no doubt admiring its beauty and audaciousness. She looked at me and mouthed, "were these all today?" I nodded. She mouthed "wow." Before she gave me back the phone, she looked at each picture again.

We eventually stopped at a diner for lunch. We found two booths at the back of the restaurant and let the kids have one of them to themselves while the adults took the other. After we'd placed all the orders, got our drinks, and got the kids set up coloring on their placemats, we all finally had a few minutes to sit there and relax. Almost immediately, my eyes were drawn to Eric's hand, which, though below the table and out of my sightline, appeared to be between Serena's legs. I looked at her face. She bit her lip as she returned my gaze, which I took as a confirmation of my suspicions. Amanda noticed too and a moment later I felt her hand on my thigh, and then my crotch. I returned the favor, maneuvering my left hand between her legs, lifting her skirt.

I wondered which of the four of us would be the first to up the ante. To my surprise, it was Amanda. She whispered in my ear, telling me to sit sideways, in the corner of the booth. I complied, resting my back against the wall and raising one of my legs onto the bench. I had my right arm resting on the table and my left on the backrest. Then she reached over, unzipped my fly, and reached in to free my cock, which was already quite hard. She stroked it for a few seconds, just out of Eric and Serana's sightline below the table. But there was no question they knew what she was doing, and we had their full attention. Amanda then maneuvered herself until she was sitting on my lap, facing the same direction. Propping herself up on the table and backrest, she created just enough separation for me to line up my cock with her opening, and a moment later, I was inside her. It felt so amazingly naughty. I was fucking my wife in a restaurant, in front of our friends.

Eric, who was sitting closest to us, took out his phone. He took a picture of us from above the table and then reached the phone below the table to snap another. As he did so, I lifted Amanda's skirt and a second later, I saw the flash go off. Eric looked at his phone screen and smiling, turned it so we could see it. In the picture, you could clearly see my cock penetrating Amanda's pussy. Seeing the picture, while still inside her, was enormously arousing.

It was then that I saw the waitress headed our way. There was no time to disengage, so I just held Amanda still and made sure her skirt was covering us. When the waitress got to the table, she began refilling our waters and gave Amanda and I quick once over. It must have seemed strange that she was sitting on my lap, but apparently not remarkable enough to set off any alarm bells, because she was gone without comment a moment later. We all laughed when the coast was clear and Amanda resumed bobbing up and down on my cock.

What happened next was nothing short of surreal. Quietly, Serena got up onto her hands and knees on the seat, sticking her ass out toward Eric. Eric knew exactly what she wanted and immediately got up on one knee behind her, his other leg still on the ground below the table. He unzipped his fly, freed his cock and then lifted her skirt over her hips, giving Amanda and I an unobstructed view of her pussy. Within seconds, Eric was pushing his cock inside of her, right there in front of us. He gripped her firmly around the hips and began thrusting, quietly.

I reached out and grabbed Eric's phone, which was sitting on the table. I pointed it at them, making sure everything but their faces was on the screen, and snapped a few pictures. They were amazing. You could see the full, crowded diner in the background, like an x-rated Normal Rockwell painting. Amanda was so turned on by the sight that she had another sneaker orgasm, like the night before. Her mouth opened wide, she gripped my arm hard, and I could feel her spasming on my cock.

I was determined to come this time, too. I needed the release desperately. But just as I was getting close, I saw the waitress headed back our way with a big tray of food. I immediately motioned for Serena and Eric to get down, flapping my hands in alarm. Luckily, the waitress stopped to deliver the kids' food first, buying us all about 20 seconds, which was just enough time for us all to disengage from each other and put our respective parts away. After she'd served all the food and left, we all finally relaxed and laughed, but I was extremely frustrated.

We all behaved ourselves for the rest of lunch and a quick trip to the grocery store. Afterward, we piled back in the cars and headed back to the house. When we got home, Emily and Michael begged to go on a bike ride, and, to my frustration, Amanda volunteered to go with them. I had hoped that Serena or Eric would go and I could somehow get Amanda alone. Instead, I ended up reading a book to the little ones and putting them down for a nap.

When I finished and was descending the stairs from the loft, I heard a now familiar moan coming from below. It was coming from the bathroom. Given the events of the last two days, I knew exactly what I was going to find, but the sight that greeted when I walked up to the bathroom door was nevertheless jarring. Serena was sitting on the bathroom counter, completely naked, her legs wrapped around Eric, who was standing with his back to me, thrusting into her. Within seconds, I was again rock hard. And I was so eager to come, that all modesty left me. I immediately unzipped my fly, freed my cock, and began stroking it.

I watched them for several minutes, gradually increasing my pace. Serena was sweaty, her skin glistening, her breathing rapid. Her breasts bounced and she moaned steadily. She had noticed me almost immediately and her eyes were fixed on my cock, full of lust. I could tell she was very close to coming.

Then we were interrupted. From above, I heard "Daddy?" It was Haley. Eric immediately pulled out of Serena and pulled up his shorts, which were around his ankles. "Daddy, can you read to me?"

"Fuck," Eric muttered. He rushed past me and up the stairs. I just stood there holding my cock, not sure what to do with myself. Serena was still on the bathroom counter, breathing hard, sweaty, her legs open and pussy dripping. We just stared at each other. We were only five feet apart. I was so out of my mind aroused that I didn't even notice I was slowly moving toward her until I was inside the bathroom door. I continued to inch forward, not thinking, just moving. Soon we were face to face, the tip of my cock less than six inches from her pussy. We stared at each other for a few tense moments. Uncertain. Then she reached out and pulled me forward. Before I even knew what was happening, I was inside her, thrusting wildly.

It was the first time I'd been inside anyone other than Amanda in 15 years and it felt so different, so surreal. She was breathing fast, her hands gripping my ass cheeks hard, her breasts pressed against my chest. We didn't kiss. We just looked at each other, getting off on the lust in each other's eyes. She began stroking her clit and moaning in my ear. I knew I couldn't hold out any longer.

She knew it too. She whispered in my ear, "come on me, Jake...not inside."

I felt my orgasm grip me and pulled out of her just in time, shooting an enormous amount of pent up cum across her coffee-colored stomach and up onto her breasts. She panted "oh my god, Jake, I've never seen so much cum!" as she continued to stroke herself. Then, a few seconds later, her mouth opened wide as she brought herself to orgasm with her hand, trembling all over.

As I caught my breath, it slowly started to register with me what had just happened. I'd just cheated on my wife, with my best friend's wife. Eric could walk in on us at any minute. So could Amanda. I had a moment of true panic. I quickly pulled up my shorts and then, surveying the scene, used my t-shirt to mop up the puddles of cum on Serena. She looked far less concerned. In fact, she seemed amused by my obvious discomfort. When I'd cleaned her off, I darted away, into the safety of our bedroom, where I laid down on the bed and tried to gather myself.

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,108 Followers