The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkDddy
DarkDddy
3 Followers

bit and licked his way up and down her neck, nipped at her earlobe and dropped soft kisses on her collar. She was whimpering and begging him silently. Breathy little noises and exhalations of just barely inaudible pleading. He knew what she was saying, he didn't have to hear it but he wasn't done having his fun with her. He slid his fingers tentatively over her shaved pubic area. She was smooth and her skin was hot to the touch. He found the top of her lips and she was writhing and begging now. Just one word over and over.

"Please, please..." She was she was whimpering and dying to take her hands from the door. She would show him where she needed him. She could slide his fingers inside her, but she didn't. Again, she knew the game, their personal game, she knew the rules. Even though the rules between them had changed today, it took all her will power but her hands stayed where they were, against the steel. She ground her ass against him. That was not against the rules. She pushed back on him, feeling him hard rubbing up against her. He pushed back. Letting her feel him through his pants, nestled perfectly between her tight, firm ass cheeks, her skirt having bunched around her waist by this time.

He was losing the will to resist much longer. He knew he wanted her. He wanted to take her right there, against the door. Slam himself into her, pounding her perfect little body till she cried out as she came all over him. But he would resist just a little more. Showing her, he was in control, he would dominate this, their final liaison. He would take her on his terms, then dispatch her when he was done with her.

He reached a little further down slipping a finger between her tight lips. She gasped thinking she was going to get what she finally needed so desperately. She was so wet his finger slid right between those beautiful lips to find her little clit. It was hard and hot. She ground her pelvis trying to rub herself on him, any part of him she could. Wanting him to finger her hard and fast, needing him to play with her, to make her cum right there all over his fingers.

He played around with it a little, making sure she was completely in the moment, feeling the heat come off the hard little joy button. Then as she started breathing heavy and low, a sure sign she was well on her way to building a hard orgasm. He knew her body, he could decipher every moan, every exhale, every whimper and know exactly what he was doing to her. He knew how to take her right to the edge. When he knew she was just about to cum, he slid his finger back up and left the hot, wet little crevice he knew so well.

"Nooo, god please.. no.. " she was whimpering as if for her very life. The loss of how he was making her feel was worse at that moment than when she realized what he was there to take from her that day. She was week with lust, she could barely stand. Now needing the hands on the door to hold herself up. Her body losing its strength and he felt her start to sag in despair.

"Please, pleease.." she whimpered but with no real conviction. She knew she was not in control. She knew she was at his disposal. He felt the last ounce of defiance drain out of her then. Her body drooped and her hands started sliding down the door but still keeping to the rules, they never left the surface. He snaked his left arm down and caught her around the waist. As her pulled her back up to a standing position he reached between them with his other hand and undid his zipper.

Feeling how hard he was, with one hand he was finally able to take himself out of his pants. He was so hard it hurt. He hiked her up by the waist, she was limp now having no idea what was next. She was his toy to play with as he saw fit. He would take her and then do what he went there to do. He pressed himself to her, moving past her ass and guiding himself between her legs. He slid her panties to the side, they were soaked. She was so wet there was just a hot silky, smooth feeling as he pushed himself between her thighs drenched with her juices. Giving one hard shove, he found her lips and slid inside her.

She cried out in ecstasy, surprise and even a little pain. This was his due, he had played her, he won and she was his prize. He would make her understand she was the looser before he was done with her, she was his mentally and physically. Every cry he extricated was just more conformation to that. He hit her hard as he slid all the way in and just held himself there for a moment catching his breath. He pulled her to him, taking her around the waist. He planted his palm in the middle of her back and bent her over as much as he could. He wasn't gentle about it.

There had always been an undertone of violence about their couplings, dominance and control being a big part of it, but this was different. She was his and there was no more respect for her needs, her feeling about the situation, or him for that matter. She was an object. Her palms where glued to the door and she was pushing herself back onto him. He bent her over more, taking a small step back to get that gorgeous ass up as much as possible. Her face met the cold steal of the door but she hardly even noticed as she was being pounded into it. He could see her face against the metal. Eyes closed, mouth open and gasping with every stroke.

The range of expressions flying across her face fueled his lust. He slid in and out of her with renewed vigor. Lust and raw hunger crossed her face, battling with pain, confusion even. She understood as it happened that she had become a conquered object, she was being taken and the idea was clashing with her need for him. And he watched all these emotions and realizations and it spurred him on. One palm still forcing her head down planting her face and palms to the door, the other around her waist pulling her to him. He pounded himself into her trying to fill her with himself with every stroke.

Her cries where getting louder, she was matching his movements now, excepting her fate. Finding her rhythm and meeting him pound for pound as he punished her body. She was getting ready to cum, again, he knew her body and he could feel her tighten around him as her orgasm built. He slid out of her mercilessly. She gasped as he emptied her of that ecstasy, he denied her the pleasure she was building into a frenzy.

She didn't say anything. There was no need, she understood her place now. Even if she knew he wanted her now just as much as she wanted him. She was at his mercy. She opened her eyes and he could see the heat in them. The fevered desire mixed with anger, her renewed hatred of him. Hunger for him gave way to pain and humiliation for a few moments with flashes of frustration. She was wondering just how much control she had regained now that he had tasted her again. She wondered if she could possibly come back from this, could she come out the other side? Could she could use that lust she saw in his eyes against him.

Payback was a bitch she was thinking as he spun her around unceremoniously and without warning or hesitation lifted her right leg almost touching her knee to her chest and shoved himself right back into her, taking her leg and now wrapping it around his waist. He watched her eyes almost roll back into her head as he slid himself, now harder than ever, furiously in and out of her leaving no doubt he was still running the show. Relentless was the only way to describe his dominance of his former lover. He could see that shimmer of hope in her eyes before they rolled back in her head. There was no hope, he was pounding her into submission the same as if he was beating her with his fist instead of with his violent taking of her.

He slid himself into her brutally, smashing her against the cold steal, bouncing her head and body off the door. Using her as he wanted, her desire and need insignificant. He would take her and then finish it here, leaving her spent and used on the floor. This was the end result he pictured sadistically as he filled her over and over, relishing her cries and whimpers echoing around the small room. Her tit was hanging out of her bra, he reached down and gave it a sharp little bite. Her nipple was a hard and hot. Insignificant or not, she was still a gorgeous creature. A creature to be desired, in any other circumstance, cherished.

He reached out and pulled her top and her bra up freeing both of her beautiful breast. Her clothes landing in a heap behind him. He loved watching them bounce around freely as he did what he pleased to the rest of her body. Her head was now banging harder on the door having no other place to go as he pounded her with an escalating ferocity that was frighteningly violent. They had met thru a life that revolved around violence and that was how they would part. She snaked her arms around his neck trying to hold herself up to alleviate the thrashing she was taking, wrapping both legs around his waist now but neither had any desire to slow down or curb their frantic sex.

She wanted him pounding himself into her, feeling every stroke, every inch as he filled her with his lust. Excepting her fate, wrapping herself around him, taking him in her body as a junkie would take in the very drug that would finish him off. He slid one hand behind her neck the other grabbing her ass and pulled her to him trying to get as deep in her as physically possible. She dug her nails into the back on his neck humping her hips to him, strangling his body with her legs trying to fill herself with him as they both worked to the same end.

Her whimpers of resignation growing to cries of pain and ecstasy, her lust being fed even as her will was being shattered. He gasped and grunted as he started to cum. She forgot herself in the moment humping herself onto him with abandon, losing any sense of self. Not caring where they were, what brought them there, or what end awaited her. Her cries turned to screams as he felt herself tighten deliciously around him with every convulsion finally emanating in a mix of primal grunts from both of them as they went over the edge together.

He leaned against her, still holding her up only because he hadn't thought to do otherwise. He felt her nails slide down his back deliciously, scraping her way down, to hard and rough to be called affectionately. Her ragged breath coming out in gasps at his ear, neither speaking, what was there to say? Then he dropped her violently, her body hitting the floor with a grunt. He realized just in time that her sharp finger nails, undoubtedly painted blood red as was her custom, were just inches from wrapping themselves around the butt of her pistol, tucked into the small of his back next to his own.

He loomed over her, watching with smug gratification as she looked up with malice and hate in her eyes. Coming out of the other side of her lust and abandon, she had a small semblance of her self-control back, neither confused about her predicament. She was still the one crumbled on the floor and that was where he would leave her she understood but she would not give him the satisfaction of seeing her pain. At least, no more than he had already stole from her as he dominated her body. Extricating her submission with ever delicious stroke, her cries of first defiance, then acquiesce as she clung to him, but knowing she should fling him away. Her blouse and bra, unceremoniously flung off her, were scattered along with her left show that had fell off by now.

She was sprawled on the concrete floor, skirt bunched around her waist, skimpy black panties, matching her now visible and empty holster that he had gifted her, spent and disheveled. Naked from the waist up. He watched as her beautiful breast rose and fell. Her breaths coming heavy at first with excretion, then with the weight of hate and despair for him and her situation. He reached back for her gun and her eyes moved to his hand as it came out from behind his back. She saw it was her gun and her hatred flared at the final humiliation he would bring upon her. He would do it with her own gun she understood now. She spoke for the first time since she walked into the service area just minutes ago. Words other than her please of lust that uncontrollably escaped with her panting breath.

"You sent me here to take down someone else." She told him what they both know knew had been a ruse. "You were the last person other than Cindy that I thought I would have to worry about." He didn't say anything at first, what was there to say. He owed her nothing but then he thought better of it. Why not he figured.

"This is the last hunt, you know that. What would make you think that I wouldn't come after you if you were the last one left?" She did know that. This was the last one there would ever be. The invitation they had all received explained this. The buy in was huge as was the prize for the final person left standing in the end. A million dollars was on the line. All bets were off; alliances would be null and they would hunt each other to the last man. It was more than the money. This would be the last hunt. It had been opened to anyone that had ever won a hunt in the 40 years past. The best of the best taking each other down with abandon.

As someone fell, those remaining would get a text taking that person off the list and bringing those left one step closer to victory or their own expiration. There had been 4 people left, Sarah and Cindy, each having won a hunt in the years past. Damien and a player that had won before the girls had fell into this life. Damien had given her the information that this guy would be at the mall that day. The three of them had helped each other before in the past, never having to go up against each other before, whether by chance or design, it was never really discussed.

The girls understood that he had taken them under his wing and he looked out for them, even if they didn't ask for it nor did they think they needed it. But the excepted it and either could doubt that he had come thru for hem in the past. So, when he had sent her there, she went, even if with that little something in the back of her mind telling her that something was off.

"You lied to me." She accused without any real conviction. Nothing much mattered now. It was all done, at least for her it was. She felt some sort of peace at the idea that her sister still had a chance. She would know as soon as Sarah's picture was texted to her what had happened and she would know exactly who was to blame. She would be on guard for him and Cindy was better at this than her sister had been. Cindy was careful where Sarah was reckless and thus, she was now sprawled on a cold concrete floor in a mall looking down the barrel of her own gun.

"I didn't lie to you" He corrected her, not caring if she believed him or not. "He's here, or at least he was. I might have missed him by now, but no matter. I'll find him again." He released her safety.

"If you had got him first, great, we would have still ended up here and that would have been one less person for me to take down. But you couldn't even do that" He said cruelly, forgetting that the reason they were both there and four of the final people in this thing was because she was if not equal to him, almost as good. "But no matter, I'll take him down, then your sister." He finished with a smirk. He knew Cindy would not be as easy, she was not careless but he could take her, of this he was sure.

She watched his phone come out of his pocket, a picture of the fallen prey being the proof needed to move on in the game. As soon as the picture was received and confirmed, it was sent out to the rest of the hunters. Time after time all their phones had vibrated with pictures of the fallen over the past 6 months, leaving just four. There would be three now. She watched his wicked grin spread as she to realized she was still topless and in a completely humiliating state. Her expression changed, she pleaded with her eyes if only to proud to plead out loud. Not for what was about to happen but for at least one final act of kindness. She moved slowly towards her scattered cloths. He didn't stop her, just held her gun on her. Sarah moved the few feet into the center of the room to her blouse, he, turning with her, watching as she moved across the floor, taking in every moment of humiliation with an almost sadistic pleasure.

She understood that this was why he hadn't stopped her from going for her blouse. She didn't bother with her bra as she pulled the blouse over her head. She wasn't done pulling the blouse completely down her body before the first round hit her in the chest. The next two that followed, completed the tight little grouping. They were all excellent shots. They were hunters after all, were they not?

The explosive echoes from the three shots left his ears ringing. He didn't realize just how loud they would be in the small 20 by 20 room. He stood over her, ears ringing, momentarily deaf as he snapped the picture and send it off. Standing there, the beads of red ruining her blouse as he looked down at a body he would never enjoy again. His phone vibrated in his hand. That was a quick return he thought, knowing it was the text going out that Sarah had been brought down. Now there was three he thought as he looked at his screen. But it was not Sarah's picture that stared back. What he saw was a man, older than them, at least in his late 40s. He was in what looked like a public restroom and the last thing that ran across his face before the picture was shot was surprise, resignation, and even some anger.

Damien understood this was the fourth guy, the one he had sent Sarah there to hunt. He had three red stains on the front of his white button-down shirt, he was down. Realization was instant but still too late. The ringing in his ears kept him from hearing the door close behind him so there is no logical reason why he would hear the flick of her gun being taken of off safety. Maybe he felt it in his bones, either way, what he felt next was the impact of the round hit him in the back of the head.

The force from the impact propelled him forward causing him to stumble and end up on the floor next to Sarah who had rolled out of his way. The rounds developed a defense company as training aids for military where designed to act just like regular ammo, fitting in real firearms but modified to leave red dye marks instead of gaping holes. What they were not meant to do was to be shot into the back of someone's head. Sheer will, confusion and hatred the only thing keeping him from passing out. Cindy stood above him pointing a pistol at him. The matching pair to her sisters Sig Saur he knew having sent her a matching holster. She wore hers at the small of her back, not being as dramatic as her sister's preference for hidden thigh guns. The smile broke across her face as the next two shots hit him in the chest.

Though not as painful as the first shot, the rounds still hurt but they all knew that, having each lost numerous games in the years past. He laid back still trying to understand what had happened. Cindy walked to her sister, giving her a hand to stand up. She understood the pain her sister was in, having felt the impact of the rounds herself. They stood side by side, a pair of beautiful women looking down at him. Women that he had met as girls. He welcomed them into the world he lived in and at one time had been close to both of them. Enjoying Sarah's affections and mentoring Cindy as she tried to first except the world she now lived in and then, go about conquering it.

He watched Sarah hang on her sister for support. With her, he tried to keep at least a thread of contact, understanding early on the direction everything was going. They paid him no more attention than a fallen mannequin in that store room. Seconds later he saw his phone light up. It had fallen screen up about three feet from him. Sarah's picture filled the screen. Her fallen body, paint markings defacing the front of her blouse. He watched as they turned as a pair and without even a glance is way, disappeared thru the door he had pulled Sarah thru, clutching her with lust and dominance just minutes before.

DarkDddy
DarkDddy
3 Followers