The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Canada, a phone vibrated as a media text came thru. It was the picture of Damien, he was down. The picture of his beautiful niece still fresh in his mind, the girl's uncle smiled. He had never gotten used to seeing his nieces' pictures, simulations of their murdered bodies, year after year except for the two years they had each won the game. Cindy had won again. She would be the final winner of the hunt. The game he had started as a young man 40 years ago, himself at his older brother's side.

Setting it up at first in secret with the wards of colleges and competition alike. When they were hunting each other, they all started off as equals even if there was only one clear winner year after year. They used old fashion pellet guns back in his day. The game progressed as the development of new and better ammo and weapons did with the culmination of the paint marking ammo they used now. There would be no more hunt he had decided. He thought about his life, reminiscing about the decisions he had made as he transferred with equal amounts pleasure and pride the million-dollar final prize to his niece's secret off shore account.