All Comments on 'The Game'

by toodamnhung

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
yesterdaysyesterdaysover 10 years ago

Enjoying this story. Looking forward to more of it. Hope you and mom in law do more flashing until it goes all the way...

AtavistAtavistover 10 years ago
Wow

That was really hot. I see you haven't done any sequels to your work but I really hope this concept gets more playtime.

CletisCletisover 10 years ago
Short and sweet

It was a short story, but that was all it needed to be for as far as you took it. I like where it went and where it could go. Only suggestion I would make is to reread it a few times to catch the couple of errors in the text. Otherwise, I liked it. Hope I manage to notice any follow-up, if and when it comes down the line.

Going to go check through your other stories now to see if there is anything else I might like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few MILs play teasing games and are curious. It can be a lot of fun. The best part is wife likes that both get along so well.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
OMG!

This SO reminds me of my former mil. And it went a lot further too! Can't wait to hear more.

XodanXodanover 7 years ago
follow up ?

nice storie. seems unfinished to me ! than,ks for your work anyway !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great mother in law

I like reading this kind of cock flashing stories where ladies take in the view and turn it into a game

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My ex wife insisted

My ex wife once insisted I shower when she knew her girlfriend would be visiting. I was instructed to get wet, get semi hard, and exit the bathroom wet looking for a dry towel in the linen closet. Easily observed to the delight of she and Candy. They waited and watched before getting my attention. I got harder knowing what was next. My wife then spoke up to get my attention, I turned as if in surprise to notice their approving gaze which were glued to my now completely hardened cock.

CletisCletisalmost 5 years ago
tears in my eyes

Well, it's been nearly 6 years since my initial comment and no follow-up story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous