All Comments on 'The Garden Of Sin Ch. 02'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ah, marital rape

always a crowd pleaser. Abusers don't magically become non-abusers. It takes more than sheer force of will. I find her capitulation and taking him back unbelievable after she found the strength to get away. On the other hand, it's very difficult to leave an abuser. Sometimes it takes many, many tries before successfully overcoming the abuser.

He's going to abuse again. Unless he gets professional counseling. That poor child. She'll be abused, too. Happens every day. Sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it !

Fantastic chapter ! I just absolutely love it

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Great Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

So a sadistic, abusive, guy. Who is such high moral character he steals another's wife, is going to reform?

And a cheating, morally bankrupt woman, will be a mother?

poor poor child.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I just discovered your writing and sincerely love it. You have a unique ability to convey the feelings and thought processes of your characters to a degree that not many authors achieve on here. I also am able to take the story on the level it is intended and not impose reality onto it. I don't need to agree with some of the elements to recognize it's well written and enjoy it. So if you keep writing, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

You need to write a book you're so good at writing the feelings and thought processes of your characters! Your stories are always my favorite so keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You write so well.

Love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You just made me cry.

I always find myself reading crazy stories like this, but i don't care, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't let the tears fool ya....

I'm skeptical when an abusive guy displays his remorse through profusive apologies and inconsolable weeping. It puts the woman in the unfair position of having to console and make him feel better, when he should be the one doing everything he can to reassure her that he's got his shit together and that she's safe in his presence. In reality, Jack's emotional break down on her doorstep would be a red flag, a sure sign that he is still easily unhinged and unpredictable. Tina should have demanded that Jack get some serious psychological help before she even considers allowing him back into her and especially her daughter's life, no matter how magical his dick.

But alas, this is not reality, it's a story, a noncon story, and a well written one at that. I love that you start the story with her revenge; it's unusual to see a story in the noncon section that doesn't start with the immediate victimization of a woman. I also like that Tina is older than Jack, rather than the stereotypical younger, barely-legal virgin often seen in these kinds of stories. And Jack doesn't care about the age difference; in fact the age difference seems to be the least of his concerns ;-)

I enjoy your other stories as well. Thanks for sharing your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same Jack?

Could this be the same Jack from "The Hell in your Eyes" series? Obviously, it would be 7 or 8 years pre-Sam. That would be pretty freakin awesome of you, though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you are an awesome writer <3

Every story that I have read of yours is truly beautiful. They way you write and express emotions is phenomenal. You're doing a great job. Please keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It will end in tears.

Hers....... Good story well written thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I cried

I'm not even going to try I cries like a baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow. Epilogue Please!

My eyes were watering. Thank you fir another wonderful story. Epilogue Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i had tears

but not for jack, but for the situation, i cant help but disbelieve his remorse and change. professional help is needed here for both sides. they both have issues and its stems from the way they started, distrust on both sides, affairs make for rocky starts. Good sex doesn't wipe out physical abuse. not to preach, and you can finish your story here how you like it, the situation is a long way from being resolved.

RuthLizzRuthLizzover 6 years ago
Absolutely LOVE this story

Awesome story I've read it many times it's wonderful. . . thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!!!

Pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry you never finished the story. He will beat her again

Once a wife beater ,they never change without strong intervention. He will go back to the ways he was before. He had no professional help. Weak ending. I

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersover 5 years ago
Realistic story with a fairy tale ending

Beautifully written story. The scenario is so real (minus the ending, sorry, I just don't believe it) that it made me cry. I am all for redemptions, heck, I've read through 30 chapter stories waiting for the sadistic evil overlord to finally fall in love with his slave, but this ending is truly a fairy tale. I do love your style of writing though and the sex scenes in her flashbacks are steaming hot. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy endings

I understand the previous comment about the ending being unrealistic. There are no happy endings, for anybody, anymore. So in that context, its unrealistic. But I want to believe that its still possible, and I enjoyed the ending. Maybe it is a fantasy to think good things are possible in this hellish existence. Is it so wrong to want something more?! We KNOW that there isnt a lot of "joy" in the world, and even less love, it seems. Is it so terrible to search for it in literature, then?! Since it seems to be extinct?

lickgummilickgummialmost 2 years ago

Great story but you let him off too easy. I love the fact she took control but for her to let back rather easily and back in her bed. I would have had a small twist where she was more dominant and was becoming submissive. Watching the tables turn so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She''ll be sor-ry. A piece of shit wife abuser like Jack doesn't change' it's a fiction to believe he even can change. Let God forgive him, she should have kept running. 1* (though the writing is good, I hate the story).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Heart Wrenching story very well written! 5 stars to writer. I love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pro wife beating isnt my thing. 1*

jlg07jlg07almost 2 years ago

Neither of the main characters are sympathetic to the reader. They are both scumbags who evoke no empathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fairy tale ending...but it isn't the end, just the ending of a chapter. I'm one of those who is always looking for a good reconciliation when possible, but this one leaves me feeling like it's not really a reconciliation, just the beginning of a hellish life for the wife and her daughter. Controlling people, especially those with violent tendencies - don't stop being that without YEARS of councilling; even then, they usually aren't ever fully "healed." Because he knows how she left another for him (something you did show), he will always feel like he has to control and imprison her in order to keep her from cheating on him, or leaving him for another. They truly deserve each other - he's the jackass that has no moral compass and looks to take what is someone else's (and by that I mean, someone who has a life with abither person); he only cares about what HE wants and what is best for him. She's the wife of another man - a good an loving man who, according to your story, does everything for his family - but instead of even having the decency to sit and tell her husband that she wants a divorce because she's found someone else who she loves, she let's this jackass berate and beat her husband vmbefire she leaves without a word...hell,she didn't even speak when her husband asked HER whether it was true, she let the jackass answer for her, and violently at that. I really wanted to like this stiry, and I would bet this plays out exactky like this in real life around the world, but to make it seem like the prince has found his Cinderella and that they live happily ever is dark and, in this case, unrealistic. Oh well, it's your story but I hesitate to read anything else yohve written because I'm afraid your stories have a common theme (most writers do), and that after reading almost all of it, knowing that I'll find the same unsatisfying ending. I guess I'll try another, but I'll skip to the end to see if it's worth reading first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet again, you're romanticising abuse. You should be ashamed of yourself. There is nothing romantic in rape, physical and mental abuse. That's what he is a rapist, a monster. Nothing more, nothing less.

cinnamon_nymphcinnamon_nymphover 1 year ago

This made me tear up fr. But I would never ever condone this irl. Abusers and rapists should never be given second chances. They have deep psychological issues that need to be resolved and until then (if ever), they should not be allowed to be in relationships.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Two really obnoxious people deserve each other, at least being together they’re not inflicting their bullshit on anyone else. Feel sorry for the kid though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jack is an asshole; he didn't deserve a happy ending. And given his history,he will abuse Tina again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES