All Comments on 'The Gates Pt. 04'

by nova2469

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please keep going!

I loved this story massively!! Please keep it going. I've rated everyone 5*

nova2469nova2469almost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks! More stories will be coming soon!

Lobo70Lobo70almost 12 years ago
Great Keep it up!!!

Hey great story hope to read more of Dani adventures or more adventures in hell. Keep up the great stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

Seriously, Dani's adventures are just as hot as Laura's and friends. Hope you'll write more about what happens to Dani and Carrie on their journeys too.

P.S. In this series Carrie is shown as an evil slut willing to sell her mother's soul for power, but when her mother slays her only way of obtaining power she shows a surprising reaction - being sorry. Not very believable, if you ask me. Her character would be more likely to be enraged or at least calculating how to get revenge. In other words she should still need a good spanking in the 6th circle to start respecting her mother.

nova2469nova2469over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, gald you enjoy the stories and should be more from Dani & Carrie soon, maybe some new characters too - planning on all the stories coming together at some point. And you're not wrong it was odd for Carrie to be so accepting of defeat....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!!

That was sooo fuckin hott!! More, please! More!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot hot hot

More please, I'm totally enthralled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

That story made me ridiculously horny, please, please please write some more.

TruesylverTruesylverover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

Love the story please write more to this story.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 10 years ago
*****

Had hoped this wouldn't be the end the plot was just getting interesting... should this chapter be classified under 'Incest'? ... with all the fucking going on its hard to say. Looking forward to reading more of your work ...

lycan13lycan13about 7 years ago
More!

I would love to see more added to this story. Maybe Dani and Carrie getting fucked by Salrissa's Basilisks or them being fucked by demons with cocks as long as they are tall and as thick around as they are causing their stomachs to bulge obscenely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great

great job, will you continue this ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific Stuff!

I really enjoyed all 4 parts of The Gate. Is there any chance that you will write more?

I would love to read more about Dani's fun-filled Adventures in hell...Double Penetration, Airtight, Anal and Orgies with fellow Humans, Demons and Demonic Creatures

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 1 year ago

Brilliantly written when will you write more about mother and daughter so we can see what attics they get up to I have enjoyed these four stories cannot wait for more Nova2469.xxx

ChrisHeadyChrisHeady7 months ago

I realize it's been awhile since you wrote these 4 parts of this story but would love to hear more about it and how Salrissa wins or just more naughty shenanigans from Dani and Carrie!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernova2469@nova2469
If you enjoyed my stories please get in touch - comments, twitter and email messages are all good! I always like to know what people think. You can also follow me on twitter here - https://twitter.com/Nova24691 - I post some small samples and all the news on my writing so you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Gates Pt. 03 Previous Part
The Gates Series Info