The Gates Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Dani groaned as she felt one of the Basilisks trot around to her rear.

"I'm afraid yes little one. Do try to enjoy yourself." Salrissa said before walking out of the room.

"Arrggghh!" Dani screamed as a Basilisk thrust itself into her again and the other approached her head, it's cock pressing against her face. Dani knew she should take Salrissa's advice but for once she was actually satisfied and totally worn out with it, it seemed that three nights of fucking with little sleep was beginning to take it's toll. So she simply opened her mouth and let the Basilisk push it's way in, as she was sure she was unable to either escape.

For the next six hours Dani was a fuck toy for the two Basilisks. Her pussy, mouth and arse were fucked countless times, the demons not once seeming to lose stamina or interest. They just continued screwing her, cumming both inside her and increasingly letting their jism fly all over her. Despite her exhaustion Dani was soon happily bucking away again, letting the beast's use her body however they wanted, orgasm after orgasm hitting her.

Eventually the demons grew satisfied and trotted off into the opposite corner of the bed chamber. Dani, her body racked with pleasure and coated in cum, passed out, physically and mentally overloaded.

Chapter Seven – The Hunt

Dani awoke a some hours later. She'd been moved from Salrissa's chamber to a smaller but no less luxury room and she lay naked on a large, lavish bed under silk sheets. She'd been cleaned and felt refreshed and healthy. She got out of the bed and feasted on a large and quite delicious meal that had been left for her.

She then noticed that her dress and boots had been left on one side, intact and clean. She quickly dressed and then exited the room.

Outside a beautiful lizardwoman, clearly one of Saskila's troops, stood guard. The woman explained that she had been assigned as Dani's bodyguard and that Salrissa had wanted to see her as soon as she had awoken.

Dani let the lizardwoman lead the way down a series of long and windy corridors, each full of a huge variety of Salrissa's busy servants though Dani barely noticed, as her gaze was transfixed on the wondrously pert and rounded arse of the lizardwoman that was bouncing around in front of her, it's delightful green curves scarcely covered by the leather thong she wore.

After a few minutes Dani was led into a large room dominated by a huge table and dotted with bookshelves and cabinets around the outside. It was clearly some sort of war room for upon the table and clearly created by some form of magic was a fully animated and three dimensional map of some battlefield with legions of miniature troops battling away on it.

Around the table obviously in a heated discussion about strategy stood Salrissa herself, as usual looking radiant in a tiny leather dress and boots, Saskila who as Dani entered turned and winked at her, a giant brown skinned amphibian like demon and an incredibly attractive dark haired human looking woman who was dressed in voluminous black robes.

The lizardwoman guard motioned to Dani to wait to one side and then walked out of the room. As Dani waited the four demons continued their debate, from what Dani could gather it centred on whether an all out assault on one of Salrissa's rivals was wise. The amphibian seemed decidedly for the attack but Saskila and the other woman were both against it, Salrissa's just stood and quietly listened to her generals argue.

Eventually the demon queen seemed to noticed Dani and promptly ordered the others out of the room,

"Welcome Dani. I am glad you could finally join me. I hope you enjoyed my pets?".

"Yes I did mistress." Dani answered once again feeling incredibly small in the presence of the goddess.

"Good. I like you Dani, you amuse me and I believe you can serve me well." Salrissa hissed. "Now let us move on to more important business. I didn't allow you here simply for last night's entertainment, you are much more important than that. For as you are obviously aware your house guards a portal that leads into my domain and if this was ever to fall into the hands of my enemies it could be devastating for me. For this reason I require you to guard the earth end of the portal and in return I promise that when the time is right you will become one of my most powerful and most favoured servants. Will you do this for me Dani?"

Dani stood for a moment, stunned, she was completely unsure of how she could defend against the powers of hell but the thought of serving Salrissa sent a physical shiver of excitement through her body and so she firmly said "Of course Mistress. I will serve you however you desire.".

"Excellent, I am glad but unfortunately your services must be called upon immediately for as we speak a demon threatens the gate."

"Oh my god! Really?" Dani gasped shocked that some demon maybe be near her home or god forbid her daughter.

"I am afraid so. He is but a minor demon, a damned, but I have reason to believe that a Ji'roth is searching for a way to gain control of the gates and that he almost certainly has help from some humans." Salrissa explained. "You must return home and hunt the creature down, slaying it and any servants it as." as she said this a long, blood red dagger magically appeared in Salrissa's hands and she then handed it to Dani, "Take this weapon, it will be easily powerful enough to destroy the creature in one blow for I have blessed it with my own power."

Dani took the dagger and she felt the heat of it's magic strength embolden her. She turned to Salrissa, bowed slightly and said "Of course mistress.".

"Good but first you should know more about what you face.." The demon goddess began.

******

Dani, the magic word still echoing in her mind stepped back into the library, the obsidian dagger clutched to her chest. She felt tense and very nervous, the task Salrissa had set her had seemed so simple back in the safety of the demon goddesses fortress but now, alone in the dark house she wasn't so sure, doubt filled her mind.

She had no idea where the demon was but she knew she had to find it quickly for Salrissa had warned that the power of the dagger would surely attract the beast. Dani had not liked the sound of that but Salrissa had said was essential for Dani would never find the creature otherwise, it would simply hide away from her using it's magic. So she had to find it quickly, drawn as it would be by the dagger before it could get an idea of what was going on and plan to ensnare her. Once found Dani would just have to strike the demon once with the dagger and it's power would destroy it. Simple yet full of danger.

Dani crept out of the library, looking both ways down the corridor before quietly slipping through the door. She then moved stealthily and crept towards Carrie's room, desperate to check her daughter was okay before beginning her hunt in earnest. Every doorway or passageway she passed she would gingerly look around checking it was safe, her own house now being full of danger and threats.

She reached Carrie's room and went through the door. She was met by a sight she had dreaded since the moment she had learned of the demon. Carrie lay on her bed naked and on top of her, it's tentacles fiercely fucking her was the Ji'roth she'd been ordered to kill.

Dani was about to charge in and stab the creature, saving her daughter and hoping that she had not been driven mad by her rape when she stopped herself.

In their violent coupling neither Carrie nor the demon had noticed Dani and as the shocked mother watched she realised her daughter was not being raped but willingly fucking the monster and loving every second of it. Her beautiful blonde daughter had her legs wrapped around the beast and was moaning in deep pleasure.

"Urrgghhhh! Fuck me!" Carrie screamed as tentacles wrapped around her full breasts.

Despite herself Dani was transfixed, fascinated by the demon and Carrie's slime coated teen body. Slowly as she watched she realised that her own daughter must be the human accomplice that Salrissa had warned her about. Dani was stunned with shock, fear and indecision. She wanted nothing more than to please Salrissa but that would mean killing her own daughter. A girl who it now appeared was not the innocent she'd thought but a slut, wickeder and more twisted than even herself. A thought, which despite every good hearted instinct she had left screaming at her to stop, actually turned her on. Images of her and her beautiful, teenage daughter eating each other out filled her mind.

As Dani stood frozen with indecision and shock the rutting couple noticed her. With supernatural speed D'rak leapt of Carrie and flung itself into Dani. Dani was sent flying back into a wall and the demon then grabbed her with it's tentacles, holding her firmly in place, forcing her to drop the dagger.

"Look what I have caught my little slut. It is the ravishingly sexy mother of yours." The demon said it's slimy tongue slipping out and sliding across Dani's face leaving a trial of slime across her pretty features.

"Indeed it is." Carrie said as she got off the bed, her sexy body dripping in demon slime, "I imagine this is quite a surprise, isn't it mother?".

Dani didn't answer as she struggled against the Ji'roth's tentacles, desperate to free herself and retrieve the dagger, knowing it was the only protection against this beast.

"Perhaps it isn't." D'rak said as a tentacle indicated the fallen dagger, "She dropped that dagger and unless I am very mistaken it carries the markings of the bitch queen Salrissa. It would appear your mother was somewhat more successful in finding the gates than you."

"Maybe she was. Let's find out. Strip her!" Carrie ordered.

Dani screamed and tried to fight her way free but the demon was far too strong and within seconds all her clothes had been torn off and it's tentacles were wrapping around her body, groping her breasts, squeezing her arse and coating her in a thick green slime.

Much to Dani's surprise Carrie then ordered the demon to free her and she was about to run when Carrie whispered several ancient words and Dani was flung back against the wall, held even tighter by an invisible magic force. Dani stared wide eyed at the power of her daughter even as she tried struggle out of the magic grasp.

Carrie then walked up to her and pressed her slimy, naked body against Dani's. Mother and daughter's beautiful forms crushed against each other. Carrie's flowery teenage scent filled Dani's nose, her large, slimy breasts, nipples fiercely erect pressed against her own, her soft hands ran over her body and as she leant in and slowly licked Dani's cheek her fine blond hair fell against her shoulder. It was all too much for Dani and despite her mind screaming at her own depravity, her twisted side won and she loudly moaned.

"Oh mum! That is not a reaction I'd expected! Though how totally sexy to have a mother just as dirty as I am. I bet we could have some fun together?" Carrie whispered into her ear as her hand gently cupped Dani's breast and then deeply kissed her. Dani happily responded and sucked her daughter's tongue into her mouth, savouring her sweet, fruity taste.

Dani then broke the kiss and replied "Yes we could but I'm afraid I won't conspire with some twisted demon to destroy earth!"

Carrie, as she kissed down her mother's neck towards her breasts, said "Don't be so mean mum, I mean I didn't expect you to totally approve of my boyfriend but you don't have to be so rude in front of him. And anyway, if you don't conspire with filthy demons how did you ever get that knife?"

"I was given it by the snake goddess Salrissa, my mistress. And she has ordered me to kill that beast....Arrghhh!" Dani was interrupted by her own scream as Carrie sucked her nipple into her mouth, "...urrghh....and...and you Carrie.....but if you free me...urghhh...help me kill it then I'm sure Salrissa will forgive you. Please Carrie....we can serve her together, I can show you the wonders of hell I have discovered.......Arrghhh!!!" Dani finished as her daughter slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"I can see that you have found some of the more unusual wonders in hell." Carrie said as she pulled her fingers out of Dani and inspected the thick green slime now covering them, "And such a dirty little change too mum." Carrie answered as she thrust her fingers back into her mother's cunt.

Dani screamed in pleasure as Carrie thrust her entire fist into her mother's slimy interior. Carrie a little surprised that her mother was not writhing in pain then shoved her other fist into her mother's anus. In response Dani just tossed her head back and yelped in pleasure, happy to enjoy what Carrie provided.

"Damn mother! You are quite the slut. I never knew" Carrie said as she pulled her fists out and began licking her mothers slime from her hand, "You may enjoy what I can do to you but I promise D'rak is going to do things to you that even you could possibly not enjoy!".

Dani, not convinced that that would be the case so said "Bring him on. I'll show your boyfriend some real fun!".

"She's all yours D'rak. Do whatever you wish to her. I'll be in the corner, watching and masturbating. When you are done we can decide what to do about this new development." Carrie said as she released the magic holding Dani.

The Ji'roth began sliding towards the prone Dani, chuckling to itself, tentacles reaching out to secure her.

Suddenly Dani noticed the forgotten dagger, laying just inches from her hand. She stopped herself from grabbing it immediately and waited. The seconds as the demon slid towards seemed to stretched into hours but with Dani waited until the last moment as the first tentacles began to slip around her and then she grabbed it, her fist satisfyingly clasping around the hilt. In one swift move she stabbed the blade hard into the bulbous head of the demon, it easily sliding into it's jelly like body.

The demon reared back, bellowing in pain and Dani leapt to her feet and back away from the creature as it's body began spasming. It continued to scream and writhe about as it's soft body started pulsating and rippling until finally it's entire form exploded in a blast of energy, splattering the room, Dani and Carrie in slimy body parts.

Dani breathing hard, her naked body coated in sweat, her own slime, the Ji'roth's slime and much of it's internal organs, stood in the middle of the room still clutching the dagger and pleased with her success. She then looked around, towards Carrie who looked utterly shocked.

"Your little pet is dead Carrie. Whatever you had planned will not now happen. You can try to run but I or another of Salrissa's servants will find you. Or you can come here and kiss you mother."

Carrie took a moment to think then stepped forward embracing her mother. Mother and daughter's lips crushed together, slimy bodies rubbing against each other.

"I'm sorry mum. I just wanted the power." Carrie explained as she slipped two fingers into mother's anus.

"I understand but Salrissa can give us that power not some foul Ji'roth". Dani replied before leaning down and sucking on Carrie's hard pink nipple.

"Yeah...yeah...okay....." Carrie gasped, her fingers urgently flicking about in Dani's arse, "...just fuck me mum....please.".

Dani always keen to keep her only daughter happy lowered her to the ground and scissored their bodies together so their slimy pussies were grinding against each other.

"Don't worry darling it's Saturday tomorrow we can spend the whole weekend fucking and then after that I've got some friends in hell I'd like you to meet...".

Epilogue

Dani had indeed spent much of the next 48 hours screwing her daughter. They'd fucked for a couple of hours still covered in the Ji'roth's slime before finally taking a shower together where she fisted Carrie for the first time. They'd then gone to her bedroom and fucked for hour upon hour.

Eventually however Dani travelled back to the ninth circle and explained to an emissary of Salrissa that the Ji'roth was dead and her daughter freed from it's influence. The emissary seemed happy enough with this so sure that Carrie was now safe she'd decided it was now time to take her on her next trip to hell. A trip she figured would happen very soon indeed.

The End?

12