The Gauntlet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Holly, I want your mouth."

Billy had pushed his pajama bottoms down to his knees twisting his fist on his member using Holly's mental image to fuel his actions. Her panties were soaked in his precum as he worked towards a climax that had been denied him hours ago when she left him wanting in that study hall closet. He wished that he'd pulled that sundress up so that he could get a look at the only body part not seen. He'd handled her butt finding it compact and thick for her size. It fit her body in perfect alignment with her torso and thick thighs but had enough meat to constitute a little over a handful. Billy wondered if his cock would fit between her cheeks and beyond. Holly would probably beat him to death if he tried to go in her back door, but what a way to go. He wondered if maybe, she'd already done anal with some other guy finding the thought unsettling. He settled on the image of slapping his cock on her thick cheeks until he glazed them.

"I wanna fuck you so bad Holly; I wanna cum on you so fucking bad." He was moaning as his thighs tightened up.

Her face came into view in his mind's eye; not the impassive, stone expression most people saw but the reddened compromised, decidedly feminine look of bliss as she climaxed.

"HOO-LLLEEEEEE" A thick jet of semen shot from the purplish head of his cock as he soiled his exposed abdomen and thighs with his gooey seed. Billy gasped and coughed arching his back up into his pistoning fist until he was completely spent. The panties that belonged to a girl that absolutely despised him were soiled with copious amounts of his semen.

"Fuck's wrong with me?" He sat up on the edge of his bed staring at the results of his depravity. Shame and humiliation crept up covering him in its immense shadow.

*************************************************************************************

Billy sat in his car staring out at the school parking lot unwilling to go inside the school. He didn't want to see her; didn't want to be in the same space as his unlikely crush. He'd never gone back to sleep after defiling Holly Michaelson's panties. He'd stayed up reflecting as he washed the underwear in his bathroom sink. The utter shame wore on him as he dried the cotton material with his mother's hairdryer. He sat staring at them into the early morning hours before stuffing them under his mattress. His drive over to the school was a quiet one as he tried to figure out what he would do when he saw Holly. She had his number and knew it; what would she do with the power she now held over him. A number of students walked by going about their business as Billy hunched down behind the driver's seat. The troubled teen felt like anyone would see his personal shame if they looked directly at his face.

"HEY DAWG; WHAT YOU DOING IN THERE; CHOKING YOUR CHICKEN MY NIG?!!" His best friend had nearly given him a coronary rapping on his car window.

"Fuck man; you almost gave me a heart attack bro!!"

"GET YO ASS OUT THE CAR, FOOL!!" Justin Hilliard was a fool and an unrepentant boob of privileged entitlement. He'd adopted a pseudo-ghetto dialect going so far as to tell anyone unfortunate enough to listen how he was cutting a demo. It was politically incorrect to call him a wigger but the dated term fit like a glove.

"I was just taking a break; you know, getting my mind ready for class."

"Yeah right; something fucking up ya' head fool?" Justin had a habit of being direct and to the point in the most annoying way possible. He was often derided for being a poser, but made up for it with his athletic prowess on the baseball team. Both boys never had any trouble getting dates but the phony rapper noticed his friend drifting away recently.

"I'm good."

"Bullshit dawg; people been flapping their gums about you bro, talking some "WACK" shit about you and the heifer Holly Michaelson, my nig!!" Justin noticed a slight reaction on his troubled friend's face.

"Fuck that noise." Billy stuffed his hands in his pockets wondering if he'd hid the girl's panties good enough.

"It's not true what they're saying, is it fool?"

"What are they saying?"

"Everybody's saying you went to Jurassic Park and you ain't coming back."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Billy stopped in his tracks glaring at his best friend for a few moments before they started laughing simultaneously. Justin noticed a group of cheerleaders walking towards the gym motioning to his friend.

"I'm gonna hang back."

"More for me homie; catch you at lunch, fool!" The cheerleaders screamed running off as Justin gave chase.

Billy entered the school feeling a little apprehensive and noted that a few of his peers seemed to be watching. There was no sign of Holly anywhere in the congested hallway. Billy found himself wondering what she would be wearing. He was almost ready for class on baited breath as he opened his locker. The entire corridor full of students erupted in laughter as a hail of little blue plastic balls poured out of his locker almost nonstop. He looked around the crowd but Holly was nowhere to be seen. A number of people were taking photos and video of the prank on their phones. Billy was heartened feeling that Holly was interested enough to play an elaborate prank on him.

Billy trudged onward to the class he shared with Holly as janitors worked hard to clean up the plastic balls from the corridor. His heart thumped painfully in his chest bringing the teen to the brink of an anxiety attack as he entered the classroom. A good portion of the class was already present as he scanned the room for his crush.

"Fuck out my way." Holly appeared behind him shoving him so hard that he nearly fell face first onto the floor in front of the class.

"Guh-Good Morning Holly." He managed to greet her while stopping himself from falling as she stomped by to her desk.

"Piss off." The class erupted in laughter followed by the ambient chatter of student gossip as Billy took his seat. Holly hunched over in her seat pushing her chest into the top of her desk cradling her school book. She was wearing an extra-large Peasant Blouse and some tight capris with a pair of wedge sandals. Billy never gave much thought to what girls were wearing before and wondered if he was going off the deep end. Holly had her head turned towards the opposite wall after glancing at him for an instant. That instant was all Billy needed to notice that Holly was wearing makeup. The briefest of moments yielded the light frosted lipstick and eye shadow sending a shock wave to his crotch.

"MR. JEFFERSON!!"

"Uhm, sorry sir." More laughter erupted irritating the teacher struggling to gain control of his classroom as Holly buried her head in her text book.

After class Billy found an inflatable pig stuck to his locker. He took it in good humor stuffing the toy inside his locker as he prepared for his next class. He walked down the corridor slowing down as he passed Holly's locker. She was nowhere to be seen disappointing him. He wanted nothing more than to drink in her large, enticing frame. Billy's next couple of classes drug by a snail's pace reaching new heights of monotony. He was heartened to find Holly leaning against his car trunk waiting.

"Need a ride home?" He could barely contain himself.

"Fuck no, you have something that belongs to me." She was doing her best to sound menacing talking through gritted teeth but he didn't care. His heart fluttered at the sight of her drinking a myriad number of intimate details about her look for the day.

"My heart?"

Holly facepalmed mumbling something into her hand before grabbing his shirt collar and slamming him against the side of his vehicle. There was little room between his Chevy Malibu and an adjacent station wagon. Holly was wedged against his body pressed uncomfortably into his own ride.

"I want my panties back."

Her cleavage pressed against his chest rising up from the open top of her blouse for an enchanting view. His eyes dipped into her cleavage and the omnipresent birthmark on her breast making his cock strain against his pants.

"STOP-Looking at my fucking titties, asshole; I want my panties back motherfucker."

"You-sure about that, Holly?" He smiled nervously hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge in his jeans was rubbing against her mound. She did realize looking down at his clothed tumescence before jumping back as if she'd been burnt.

"Look, I left my panties behind in that closet and I "KNOW" you have them Billy; don't be a dick, just give them back, alright?" Holly was reasoning with him folding her arms across her chest in a failed attempt to hide her blessings.

"What's in it for me?"

"Your fucking health, bitch." He stared at him pointedly as he visually recorded the details of her face as it was replete with uncharacteristic makeup. She'd also done something different to her usual wild mane of brown hair going with a feathered look.

"Holly, I like you; I really like you." He gulped nervously receiving little to no response as she shrugged her shoulders. His heart pounded inside his chest threatening to burst free as he went on instinct grabbing her narrow hips. She shoved the flat of her hand into his sternum slamming him against his car.

"Look, I don't have time for this shit; my dad caught me walking around without my panties yesterday and he wants me to bring 'em back home or I'm fucked. That means I'm gonna get grounded and other shit I really don't need right now, Billy. "She sounded desperate and contrite.

"I'm sorry Holly."

"Can I have my panties back, please?"

"Can I have another pair then; preferably used?" All of the emotion drained from her face at his request.

"You, sick fuck; I'm going to take another bullet today but tomorrow I'd better have my underwear in my hands before the end of the day or you're done. I mean it asshole; nobody is going to stop me from ending your ability to walk without a cane." She was dead serious.

"Okay Holly." He responded in a monotone.

Holly took stock of him from head to toe as she backed away hardly able to take her eyes off of his tumescence. He rubbed his crotch staring her directly in the eye until she finally turned walking briskly away. Billy stared after her for ten minutes before driving out of the parking lot. The street leading from the student parking area went by the rear courtyard. Secretly by Skunk Ananise blared from his stereo as he glanced over noticing a few familiar faces. Kimmy was having a spirited exchange with another student looking like some harmless moppet but he knew better. The girl was a fucking psychopath but he could've cared less because he was totally into Holly Michaelson. Some members of the basketball team were horse playing adjacent to the curve. The team was mildly successful owing most of their success to Reggie Thompson III, the sole African American team member. Reggie was a pretty laid back guy and popular around campus. Billy rolled down his window to shout at the popular student before realizing that he was talking to a person familiar to him as of late.

"Fuck me." Holly was leaning against the back-entrance wall talking excitedly with Reggie. Her face was reddened and overly emotional.

She was grinning at him like a Cheshire cat and appeared to be fawning at every word he said. Billy quickly noticed that Reggie was leaning with one hand on the wall as he flirted with Holly. The charismatic jock was holding her hand with his free one going so far as to kiss it eliciting a girlish giggle from the large teen.

"Fuck me; I'm so stupid." His eyes stung at the corners and he felt like he was hyperventilating. Reggie went in for a kiss finding a more than willing participant in Holly Michaelson. Billy's lip quivered uncontrollably as he realized just how much of a fool he'd been. Her large right hand was full of Reggie's ass cheek.

"FUCKING FUCK MAN!!" Another car tailgating him shocked him back to reality forcing him to focus on getting safely out of the parking lot. "I Mean It" by G-Easy serenaded Billy Jefferson on a way too long ride home. He skipped dinner feigning illness preferring his own company as he ruminated on everything he'd learned that afternoon.

Now all of the girlish clothing and makeup made sense. Holly was dressing for him; the star basketball player, Reggie Thompson III. She was probably dating him and that meant he had no chance in hell. Billy wondered if his rival was well endowed and feared that Holly was being impaled at that very moment while some offensive rap song played in his room...or maybe it was her room? He tossed and turned in his bed staring at the ceiling before realizing sleep was not coming any time soon.

"She gets all dolled up for him!" He spoke into the darkness hoping that he was wrong.

"Yeah, he's fucking the shit outta her; no brother's gonna wait for pussy, especially Reggie." Two hours had passed as he checked his phone noticing his best friend Justin sent him a message. There was a video link in the message that led to a Worldstar video of the prank played on him earlier that day. The video was entitled "Blue Balls" and it had garnered over a hundred thousand views since it was posted.

"Blue Balls huh?" He rolled off the edge of his bed quickly retrieving his prize from under the mattress and skinning his forearm in the process.

"I'll show you some fucking blue balls, bitch." Billy snatched up a pillow turning it rectangular on his bed before squeezing Holly's panties around it.

He stripped off his clothing to stand open legged over the makeshift sex toy and started masturbating furiously until he exploded numerous jets of semen all over the material. That didn't stop Billy as he continued working his member to another climax thirty minutes later. The troubled eighteen-year old snagged some baby oil from his bathroom slathering his cock with it before mounting the Holly-pillow missionary riding it into the dawn.

His morning drive was uneventful as he took longer than usual to reach his destination. He didn't know if he could look Holly in the face after finding out about Reggie. He didn't know what he would do if he saw Reggie. Billy pulled into the parking lot finding it crowded but managed to snag a space near the fence. It was already after the first bell but he sat there looking through the windshield out into space.

"She's poison; nothing but a big ass heifer." He said to no one in particular turning up his radio filling the car with "Sledgehammer" by Rihanna. His face was wet with tears in moments. He turned up the music to drown out his sobbing leaning forward into the steering wheel.

"Billy?"

He looked up finding Kimmy standing outside his car window. The short, chunky Asian teen appeared startled at his countenance. He leaned back in the seat silent, brooding.

"Hey, that music was-so loud and uhm, you okay?" He rolled his eyes before leaning in her direction as more tears ran down his cheek.

"Get the fuck outta here, you little bitch."

WH-WHAT?!!" Her jaw dropped.

"BEAT IT CUNT!!" He knew she'd run to Holly with the news of his condition secretly hoping that she would somehow be effected emotionally.

"Fuck you loser." She looked as if she would cry turning to briskly walk towards the main building.

"TELL YOUR BROTHER I'M GONNA FUCK HIM UP WHEN I SEE HIS PUNK ASS!!" He didn't care about her older brother but wanted to make sure that she'd talk to Holly about his actions. Billy wanted, thirsted for some sort of confrontation caring little who it would eventually be.

He was checking his watch forty minutes later realizing that the class he shared with Holly had just started. Billy took his time exiting his car and making sure it was locked before making the slow walk into the building. The halls were empty and eerily silent as he walked up to the second floor pausing at the door to look inside at the class. Mr. Johnson had given everyone a pop quiz. The students were deep in concentration as his field of vision centered on Holly Michaelson. The plus sized girl wore an extra-large white summer dress adorned with a flower print and matching sandals. He chaffed at the sight of her zeroing in on a scarf she was wearing to accentuate her look hating himself for noticing. Billy Jefferson slowly turned the handle walking into the silent classroom.

"Mr. Jefferson, you're late for class, have a seat." He ignored her walking up the aisle to Holly's desk with a singular purpose in mind.

"Mr. Jefferson...find your seat!!" Some of the girls in the class looked alarmed as he reached into the pocket of his letterman jacket.

"MR. JEFFERSON!!" He removed the visibly soiled panties from his pocket holding them out towards Holly. There were loud gasps in the room as Mr. Johnson stood alarmed.

"Here, you can have your panties back Holly; I don't want them anymore." She reared back in her desk, her face frozen in the terror as she was exposed. Holly looked around nervously at her peers. Billy tossed them on her desk before turning and exiting the class robotically.

"MR. JEFFERSON, MR. JEFFERSON, MR. JEFFERSON!!" Followed him down the stairs to the exit along with the increasing volume of student gossiping. He walked feeling charged up more and more as his Malibu came into view. He was already pulling out of the parking lot as three security guards ran towards his vehicle. "Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots blared from his car speakers as he zipped past security throwing a peace sign to one burly gentleman already on his walkie talkie.

Billy Jefferson didn't give a fuck.

Surprisingly he received a week suspension and nothing else outside of his parent's impounding his vehicle. His mother was angrily tasked with ferrying him to school upon his return with his father administering a heaping helping of good ole corporal punishment before making his son write a letter of apology to Mr. Johnson for disturbing his class. The school principal and his coach agreed that anything else might be detrimental to his future or any potential athletic scholarship. Someone posted another video online of him driving out of the parking lot while the security guards chased his car. It had a quarter of the views his previous video garnered. His nights were still plagued by images of Holly Michaelson in various couplings with Reggie Thompson III.

"Hey man, how they hanging my Nig?" Justin had come over after receiving his call one afternoon.

"Not well; I-I have something I wanna tell you Justin."

"I don't know homie; you been real fucking weird lately man. You ain't a fag or nothin are you; cause you can keep that shit wrapped the fuck up my Nig." Justin looked a little afraid staring over at the bedroom door making sure it was open.

"Shut the fuck up-I went to Jurassic Park, man."

"WHAT?"

"You know, I did "IT" with Holly bro; I just want to confess that shit." It took a while for his confession to dawn on the young pseudo wannabe rapper.

"Aw no dawg; tell me you haven't been to the dark side of the fucking moon." Billy looked away for effect to get his point across. There was a long awkward silence as his best friend waited for him to claim he was joking about Holly Michaelson.

"Her pussy is so tight; it gets so wet and hot as fuck."

"Shut up homie; this is majorly fucked up dawg. I mean I probably should have guessed because you've been all "Bizzaro" on me and shit. I-I mean what were you thinking? You're not supposed to fuck the fatties homie; that's for nerds and losers man. You're not supposed to go public with it anyway, my Nig." Justin looked like his head would explode.

"Holly's got these REALLY HUGE TITS; she lets me fuck'em and cum all over her chest and face, bro. She loves taking facials and oh man-anal, bro."

"Anal?"

"Yeah man; she likes it in the ass too." Billy watched his best friend sit in silence processing his lies.