The Gauntlet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That why you had her panties?"

"Yeah; she left them behind so I could jack off with 'em, homie." Justin rubbed his head like he was experiencing some sort of migraine from the information.

"Her pussy is so tight, man." Billy wanted the information pounded into his friend's skull because Justin was known to be a gossip hound. He would always blab about everything he'd heard in the boy's locker room prompting many to call him "TMZ Justin."

"It's cool; you need to get in formation my Nig. Deny. Deny, deny, and then straight up lie homie. I mean this could seriously bring your approval rating way the fuck down."

"She's FUCKING Reggie now; bitch was fucking him behind my back, bro."

"Well he's Black."

"So?"

"Brothers always fuck the fatties."

"Man, do you know how fucked up that is Justin? That's blatant stereotyping bro; do you know how fucked up that is, bro?"

"Man, everybody knows brothers always fuck the fatties."

"Justin."

"Look, I got shit to do homie; just put a fucking cork in this shit before it blows up in your face. I got your back okay my Nig?"

"Sure, catch you later." Justin snapped his fingers in response quickly exiting the room almost at a half run. Billy knew his friend would have the word out within the hour adding to an already burgeoning rumor mill that was quickly engulfing most of the social circles at school.

Billy spent the rest of the week doing hard labor around the house cleaning out the garage, mowing the lawn and other numerous choirs assigned by his parents. His cellphone and tablet had been confiscated and his television hours limited in favor of homework assigned by his teachers during his suspension. However, he still wondered what was going on at school; wondered what Holly was doing longing to see her again. Invariably his thoughts veered into more lurid areas leaving him extremely frustrated. His parents decided to restrict the use of his vehicle for an extra day but Justin volunteered to ferry his friend to school.

"Man, you like the fucking talk of the town homie; everybody been waiting for you to come back dawg."

"Why?"

"Don't you know; oh, yeah moms and dad took your online shit. You done hit the big-time cause everybody wants to see what happens next with you and that yeti."

"Yeti, isn't that a little harsh?" The Honda civic suddenly skidded to a halt at the end of the street as Justin turned towards his best friend.

"Billy you're not gonna puss out on me, are you? This shit is FUCKING SERIOUS homie and me and you gotta come through for the boys!! I know you all sprung on that fatness but that shit is all in your mind dawg; hold the fucking line and get it together, my Nig!!"

"What do you mean, the boys?"

"The team; you're making us look bad fucking a goddamn fattie, homie. This shit can seriously fuck it up for all of us if everybody thinks we're chubby chasers too; don't get it twisted over a humpback whale my Nig."

"I wish you would speak English."

"Stay away from Holly Michaelson-That English enough for you, homie?"

"Yeah."

The rest of the ride was uneventful and quiet as Billy stared out at the surrounding neighborhood. A familiar thumping in his chest ratcheted up as the high school came into view increasing in tempo until he felt like he would have a coronary. He really hadn't thought out anything beyond giving his best friend just enough phony gossip to spread around campus. Justin Hilliard, clueless idiot that he was, noticed nothing taking time to check his blonde hair in the rearview mirror. He was wearing an oversized t-shirt and sagging khakis over a designer pair of sketchers. He bounced out of the car feeling like the superstar his ego told him he was. Billy reluctantly followed pulling the strap on his backpack tighter than usual as they approached the main building.

"Baby steps homie, baby steps." It was surprisingly sound advice from his friend who jetted off to class leaving him at his locker alone. Billy tentatively opened his locker expecting some sort of prank but finding only his books inside. He stared blankly at the interior of his locker waiting for some unknown prompt to continue his day before noticing a pair of shades.

"Baby steps."

It had been a week since he created controversy by returning Holly Michaelson's panties in public. He honestly hadn't known what he was going to do until he entered the classroom. Seeing holly sitting there all dolled up for someone spiked his emotions causing the spontaneous act. He hadn't seen Holly anywhere during the early parts of his day which had the side-effect of making him hunger for just a glimpse. He was heartened when it was time for Mr. Johnson's class half running there to see Holly at long last. He was sporting a visible tent that he had to duck into the boy's restroom to readjust stopping just before entering the class. He didn't know what to expect once he stepped inside covering his eyes with the shades in his pocket.

The class perked up as he walked in with many students openly watching his actions. Billy could have cared less noticing that Holly's desk was empty. The crestfallen expression on his face was clear as day eliciting hushed speculation and gossip amongst his peers. He took his seat visibly disappointed as Mr. Johnson walked into the classroom. He wasn't alone as a large figure wearing an extra-large Eskimo-type coat with the hood up followed him inside. There was no mistaking the identity of this person even though her face was completely obscured. Billy's head robotically followed Holly Michaelson to her desk. Billy was hopeful that she would drop her hood but the girl took her seat placing her book on the desk leaving her head hidden from general view.

"Mr. Jefferson, are you ready to start class or would you like to cut out the middle man and just report to the vice principal's office?" There were small bursts of laughter and chatter quickly silenced by a wave of the teacher's hand.

"No sir; uhm, sorry about that."

"Remove those sunglasses young man."

"Yes sir." He reached up with both hands gingerly removing his shades noticing a few nosey female students craning their heads to get a look at his face. He felt oddly humiliated looking down directly at his own book.

"Ms. Michaelson, I'd like you to similarly relieve yourself of that hood if you will?" The entire class turned in her direction waiting on baited breathe.

"No." Her simple denial was pointed hanging in the air for everyone in attendance.

"Well I give you the same option as Mr. Jefferson; would you like to pack up your things and head over to the front office to speak with the vice principal?" Some laughter followed Mr. Johnson's threat.

Holly silently packed up her belongings and walked out of the class slamming the door behind her so powerfully that the window pane inside it shook and vibrated. There was a pregnant pause as everyone stared at the thick, oak door.

"Today we will be working towards finals; turn to chapter eleven." Mr. Johnson appeared relieved that one half of the trouble in his class had decided to leave. Billy reluctantly joined the class saddened that Holly Michaelson would rather face detention than reveal her face for him to see.

Billy walked by the vice principal's office disheartened to find no one sitting in the chairs situated outside her office. Students jokingly referred to the row of four plastic chairs as "Death Row" because anyone seen sitting there waiting was usually in deep trouble. Vice Principal Denton was known to be academically ruthless sometimes rescinding student's suspensions in exchange for treasured experiences like homecoming and prom attendance. Billy stared into the office at the educator wondering if Holly had been offered a similar deal.

"Excuse me son; do you need something?!" Vice Principal Denton noticed him while she was on a conference call regretting the fact that her office door had been left open.

"Uh, no ma'am."

"Don't you have somewhere you should be Mr. Jefferson?"

"Gym."

"Well, move out Billy; or I could find a few things for you to do around the school if you like?"

"I'm going."

"Smart kid." He bolted down the hallway taking another detour back towards his locker which was a few feet down the corridor from Holly's.

A clique of about six large girls were congregating in front of Holly's locker some of which he immediately recognized from his kidnapping and concurrent hazing. The back of Holly's head could be seen; she towered over most of her friends still wearing the Eskimo coat. His heart jumped because the hood was down revealing the familiar lioness mane that was her corona of brown hair. His pace quickened fighting hallway traffic to get a glimpse of her face. He wondered what kind of expression she would have as he neared five feet away from her to find him exchanging glances with her best friend Kimmy. The short, chunky Asian girl wasted no time shoving her elbow into Holly's side causing the hood to quickly cover her head from general view. Holly stomped off through the crowd leaving him behind shoving a few unfortunate bystanders in the process.

"Get a clue, loser." Kimmy snarled as she and the rest of her clique made "L" sign with their index finger and thumbs before departing in the opposite direction.

"Bitch." Billy muttered under his breath as he looked in the direction Holly had gone before shuffling off to gym.

Moments later Billy was sitting in the boy's locker room dressing for gym still fuming from Kimmy's comment and Holly's apparent desire never to be seen by him again. The situation irritated him beyond belief making the troubled youth feel embittered. She was already fucking someone else and Billy figured she could at least let him have a glimpse every now and then. It wasn't his fault; she'd taken her revenge along with his virtue and he couldn't be held responsible for his actions-could he?

"Excuse me, you're Billy Jefferson, aren't you?"

"Huh?" Billy found himself looking up from the bench at Reggie Thompson III. He was flanked by some members of the basketball team who appeared apprehensive. Reggie was their golden boy prophesied by many as the chosen one to lead them to championship gold in the state finals. Whether any of the privileged boys actually liked him or not was anybody's guess.

"Billy-Jefferson?" He flinched when the tall African American student offered his hand before nervously shaking it moments later.

"Can we, talk Billy?"

"What?"

"You've just got to love this guy." The other members of the basketball team chuckled nervously at Reggie's joke.

"What do you want?" Billy's eyes darted back and forth between Reggie and his associates not knowing what to expect. Reggie sensed his apprehension waving his friends off who backed up a few feet maintaining eye contact.

"I hate to be blunt; do you have a "thing" with Holly Michaelson?"

"Thing?" He surveyed Reggie's features noting his clean-cut image and "good guy" demeanor feeling small under his gaze. There weren't many blacks on campus and Reggie stood out for his grades, athleticism and looks. He could have any girl he wanted on campus but he seemed interested enough in Holly to seek out her rumored unground lover.

"Are you two fucking; there, is that what you want me to say?" Reggie was definitely interested.

"..."

"Look I'm coming to you like a man; if you have something going on with Holly I won't stand in your way Billy. I happen to be very interested in the woman and I want things to move forward; so, the question posed for the gentleman interested-Are you fucking Holly Michaelson?" The anxiety mounted in his usually easy going voice.

"Uhm, uh well..." Billy was affected by the straight forward approach taken by his perceived rival.

"Come on man, spit it out Billy; yes or no?"

"No." He cursed himself the moment the truth left his lips beating himself up for failing to lie and protect his own interests. There was something innately good and earnest about Reggie Thompson III which was probably the reason he was senior class president.

"Fuck man, you don't know how relieved I am to hear that shit; I was worried Holly was playing games with me; it was affecting my Zen Billy."

"Huh?" Billy was still recoiling from his reluctant truth.

"Maybe you should see a doctor about that; here man, have a soda on me." Reggie Thompson III reached into his pocket pulling a dollar out and sticking it in the collar of Billy's T-shirt. Some of the guys fist bumped with Reggie while one guy whispered in his ear drawing his attention back to Billy.

"So, tell me Billy, how did you come by Holly's panties?" Reggie sounded concerned with the one nagging question posed by his teammate in hushed tones.

"What'd she tell you, Reggie Thompson III?"

"Excuse me?" The six foot five athlete instinctively took an aggressive step in Billy's direction only to be stopped by his teammates. They exchanged looks before Reggie started laughing nervously.

"Enjoy the soda." He withdrew leaving Billy alone in the locker room.

Reggie would never know how much he regretted losing Holly's panties. It was almost like he had a part of her as long as he possessed the large girl's underwear. Billy found solace in the fact that Reggie questioned him which had the unintended effect of giving him some minor bit of hope that maybe he meant something after all. The fact that she'd gone so far as to conceal her identity beneath a hood had to mean something, didn't it?

Billy floated through gym listless with a visual hunger that intensified over time until he thought he would explode. He regretted not planting his fist in Reggie's smug face even it would have meant a probable beatdown by his anxious teammates. He thought about the sound in Reggie's voice realizing how much he'd invested in Holly feeling a creeping sense of dread. If he dated Holly, she'd become out of reach socially and he needed her to remain relegated to the minor leagues as the "fat girl". He walked over towards the main building to meet his friends still fighting his urges when he happened upon a fateful sight. Reggie talking to a still hooded Holly Michaelson and it looked serious. He grabbed at her hand a number of times failing as the large teen appeared to be throwing a mini-tantrum. Reggie attempted to pull her hood down as Billy hid behind a nearby tree. Holly seemed to sense his presence slapping Reggie's hand away before partially relenting pressing her body into his. Billy noted the strained look on Reggie's face hoping against hope that his sly aside had the desired effect.

"REGGIE!!" Holly yelled as the tall, athlete stepped away running faster than needed to join his friends. Billy's heart leapt for joy at the perceived rift he'd caused between the potential lovers. Reggie said that he was interested, not that he was fucking Holly himself. He watched the large teen standing dejected and alone on the corner. Just as she went to pull her hood down he was thumped in the small of the back.

"You happy now, asshole?" Billy found Kimmy standing a few feet behind having watched him the whole time.

"What?"

"You look so fucking happy Billy; think you have a chance now, huh?"

"I didn't do nothing." His words were greeted with a sarcastic smirk from the short, chunky Asian.

"I think you did; you have too much invested not to have interfered."

"Kimmy, I didn't do shit, okay." He went to pass her only to have his arm snagged in her grasp.

"Reggie is good for Holly; he really likes her and I know for a fact that he was going to ask you about that shit move you pulled in class with her panties. He's not a ball-less cunt like you and your friend Justin; he asked you and you probably shit your pants." Billy was uneasy under her smoldering glare.

"You don't know shit."

"I know you're gonna lose dickwad; I know you're gonna be sorrier than you've ever been in your life and I know Holly. You will-NOT-WIN-Billy; you are going to cry yourself to sleep jerking off while Holly's getting stuffed FULL of Reggie Thompson III!!" He could feel his face twisting involuntarily as the short Asian teen took it all in with a self-assured smile. Kimmy knew just how much her words was hurting him.

"So, what." He offered weakly.

"Missing those panties, aren't you?" He pushed past her tearing ass up the walkway as she watched. Kimmy continued staring long after he was gone before running over to meet her best friend.

Billy doubled back around the building intending to catch a glimpse of Holly's face but the girls were gone and he was sure Kimmy was ratting him out at that very moment. The school bell sounded bringing with it a deluge of teenagers washing over him in unrelenting numbers. Billy pushed his way to the school cafeteria were his best friend and a few others were waiting.

"So, you might be off the fishing hook with that whale, homie." Justin mentioned after a few moments.

"What are you talking about?"

"Check it out; she's dating Obama." Billy followed his friend's visual prod looking across the cafeteria as Holly entered making a straight line for Reggie and a few members of his entourage. Kimmy followed her friend inside with both girl's bags slung over her shoulders.

"What's up with that fucking winter coat?" A few of their friends chuckled at the girl's ridiculous look in their opinion while Billy remained oblivious to their other jeers and uninformed gossip. He leaned forward watching as Holly pushed her way through the human traffic finally standing in front of Reggie's table. From his vantage point, Reggie looked pensive and unsure of what to expect when Holly reached up dropping the oversized hood to reveal her face. Billy's heart thumped in his chest and a bit of electricity ran across his spine as she looked as beautiful as ever. She was made up with some smoky eye shadow and frosted lips that accentuated her round face and plump cheeks. He took in every detail unable to hear what she was saying to Reggie.

"Ah, she should have left the hood up; it was a fucking improvement." One guy near him commented.

"Shut up." Billy snarled without realizing it.

His gaze immediately shot to her large hand as she drew the zipper down on her large winter coat. It was the middle of spring and Holly had to be sweltering inside the restricting outer garment. The coat seemed to fall from her body like a second skin shed away. Holly let the coat fall to the cafeteria's tiled floor looking nervously at her own feet for a few seconds before directing her narrow grey eyes at Reggie.

"HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING TITS!!" Some kid yelled in complete shock followed by similar comments from most of the teens in attendance surprised at the unexpected sight.

Holly Michaelson stood in front of her intended in a multi-colored dashiki top that had a severe plunging neckline that had to be seen to be believed. Her already massive cleavage looked immense in the simple cotton top pushed up almost to her neck. The heat had done its job leaving the exposed portion of her globes shiny and glistening with sweat catching the sunlight filtering into the cafeteria. The simple frock covered her narrow hips reaching the tops of her thighs. Billy drunk it all in nearly swooning as he noticed the sheer leggings covering her muscular gams. The silky material stopped at her calves one of which sported a tiny tattoo he was unable to decipher from his position in the cafeteria. She seemed to have a thing for the wedge sandals that covered her feet along with a single toe ring.

"You fucked that, homie?"

"She fucked me."

Justin leaned across his back as he and several others watched Holly demurely sit down in front of a visibly shocked Reggie and his equally taken aback faction. She put her elbows on the picnic styled table pushing her chest into it and nearly making her breasts pop free of her top. Holly rested her chin in her palms impishly smiling at Reggie. Several students were snapping phots and videos of Holly watching as Reggie awkwardly stood nearly tripping in the process eliciting a chorus of laughter.