The Gauntlet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please no." Billy muttered under his breath as Reggie leaned in kissing Holly gently on the lips to a thunderous round of applause from the assembled student body.

The sight of their "Happy Ending" was too much for the emotionally beleaguered teen. The corners of his eyes stung painfully as moisture gathered running down his cheeks in liquid despair. He clumsily rose to his feet walking towards the nearest exit breaking into an aggravated sprint as he pushed through the double doors into the courtyard. His face was wet as his nose decided to get into the act releasing a torrent of mucus. He crossed the adjacent wooded path ironically sitting on a bench in the exact same location he'd first encountered Holly and Reggie as a couple. There were students hanging out there so he removed his letterman's jacket using it to cover his head as he bent over sobbing into it. His head felt like it would explode and his chest was on fire. He became aware of someone gently rubbing his head finally emerging from his sorrow cocoon to find Kimmy sitting next to him. It was confusing as she rubbed his back and squeezed the back of his neck therapeutically.

"Come to gloat?"

"Of course, what did I tell you Billy?" Kimmy was staring out at the street watching cars pass as their peers began the exodus homeward bound.

"You were right, happy?" Billy was dejected feeling as if all the piss had been knocked out of him.

"I told you Billy; I told you what was going to happen and look how it all turned out bitch boy. They're already on their way somewhere to fuck like animals; how does that make you feel?" He swatted her hand away looking in the opposite direction trying to hide his reddened face.

"WHAT DO YOU CARE?!!"

"I don't, I just need something for the camera." His eyes widened as he looked over realizing that he was being filmed. Her pink I-Phone was pointed at his face catching every little bit of hurt and pain; Kimmy was truly sadistic. He stood slowly staring in horror at the smiling Asian girl using everything he had to restrain himself from punching her in the face. Billy crossed the street heading towards the parking lot as her laughter assailed his ears.

"YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH BILLY!!" Kimmy yelled after him.