The Gentlemen's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." Mumbled while working on his stiffening member. I'm covering it with kisses and little licks. The bitter slime is gone, replaced with my saliva. I am curled on the couch beside him, my head in his lap. His cologne is weaker here, I can smell my own rich scent. He is caressing my hair. "That's very nice, Patricia. Yes, suck gently. My cock is very sensitive right now. I like fucking you, Patricia."

My heart races at this, my breath quickens again.

"I want you to go clean yourself. Paxton will show you where. I want you to do as he tells you."

The maitre'd had appeared. I stood, naked. My makeup and hair were a mess, my pussy was swollen and pink, and semen was still oozing from my ass. It was completely obvious what I'd been doing. "Yes, sir." Without hesitation, I follow Paxton through the main dining room. Although it must be after midnight, there are more people now than when we arrived. Again, many of the men watch me. This time, several of the women smile, acknowledging my presence. I feel a little badly about the semen that drips onto that lovely carpet, but oddly my nakedness doesn't register. I need to clean myself for William. Why shouldn't I follow Paxton through here?

We arrived at what was apparently a bedroom. There was a bathroom, equipped with a shower, bidet, washstand, and toilet. Thick towels were in plentiful abundance, as were bottles of various personal care products.

"Shower and clean yourself thoroughly. Starting tomorrow, you're to give yourself an enema before supper, so if someone wants your ass, they won't foul themselves." He steps closer, and strokes my left breast. He's wearing the same intoxicating cologne as William. My pulse races. "Now suck me."

I drop to my knees and quickly unzip him. His cock is about the size of Bill's. I start by cupping his balls in my hand and lick the tip of his rapidly growing cock, then gently sucking it into my mouth. His hands grasp my hair, giving him control of the rhythm.

"Yeah, slut. Suck gently. Take it all. I want to shoot down your throat. Oh, yeah. God you're the best yet. Should have know the slant bitch would be so expert. Oh slower...I don't want to cum ye...oh god, oh yes! Suck it down, bitch! Don't spill any!"

I am close to orgasm, excited by his praise and by how easily I can get him off. It's like I don't have a gag reflex anymore. I had his cock fully in my mouth, the head seemed to be in my throat. I'm sure I felt it in my throat. My knees are weak. I am on fire. I need to cum!. "Please fuck me? I need you to fuck me. Please?"

I've never begged a man like this before. Paxton is average-looking, if that, and I'm begging him to fuck him. Am I that drunk?

Paxton laughs cruelly. "I can't fuck you, but I'll get you off, bitch. Because you gave me such a great bj." He slips his hand into my crotch and roughly manipulates my clit. My eyes roll back and my mouth makes an "oh" as the orgasm takes me. "The bugs are still working on you, aren't they? Damn, girl, you're the most sensitive yet. You're going to be one very popular cunt."

It takes too much energy to even try to make sense of this, so I just ride the orgasm. Paxton has pulled his hand away, and goes to wash it. I fall on the bed, near exhaustion.

"Don't fall asleep until you've showered and cleaned yourself, bitch." His voice is ugly.

I do as Paxton ordered, and fall asleep naked on the bed. A deep, dreamless sleep.

I don't know how long I slept. I awaken calm and happy, in spite of the muscular aches caused by the previous evening's excesses. My ass is quite sore. Not only was William larger than Bill, I rarely allowed Bill to fuck my ass. That, of course, was going to change. I smile. William was such an incredible lover! I wish Bill would have stayed and seen just how many times William had made me cum. Even Paxton made me cum. I wish Bill would have fucked me too. Calm, happy, and very horny. Very, very horny.

I am getting wet thinking about those lovely cocks. My hands have started teasing my nipples, without my active awareness. I enjoy the sensation...so pleasant. I want a cock in me. I want to be filled. I want to see a man making his "o" face as he cums in my pussy. Or my ass. Or my mouth. Or three men. By now, I'm writhing on the bed, a feline in heat. My fingers, better than nothing, are not good enough.

I see it on the floor...an open box with a large black dildo partly hidden under the packaging. I slip it in my mouth and hear myself moan with satisfaction. The dildo smells like William! Trembling with anticipation, I plunge it into my now-wet, swollen pussy, orgasming on the first stroke. "Ohhhh!" The sensations are so intense that the room sways around me. I lay on the bed shuddering, the dildo still deep inside. Each little tremble brings an almost painfully intense wave of pleasure. I know if I pull it out, I'm going to pass out. This is beyond anything I've ever experienced. What is happening to me?

Without warning, Paxton walks in. "Good. You're awake. Here, wear this." He tosses a tangle of leather straps and rubber rods at me. No, it's some sort of belt. With two dildos on it. I realize one is supposed to go in my ass and one in my pussy. How can I possibly walk wearing this? Absorbed by the mysteries of the belt, I only now become aware that Paxton has tightened a stiff leather collar about my neck. It feels comfortable. Good.

"Here, let me help you." Paxton leans close, wrapping the dildo-belt around me. He pulls the black dildo out, noticing my shuddering with a nasty chuckle. "This strap goes here," putting one strap between my legs, "and then we just shove this home" as he forced the dildo into my still open and wet pussy. It slid in easily, the sensations causing my legs to buckle. I fall forward, wrapping my arms around Paxton's shoulders. My face is inches from his. The smell of that intoxicating cologne fills my nostrils. I lean further forward and kiss him passionately. "Oh please fuck me," I whisper into his ear. "I'll do everything you want. Please fuck me. Please." He laughs briefly, a cruel, cold laugh. "Here." He pushes the second dildo into my ass. "Oh god I love you." I am dry-humping him, the two dildos of my harness driving me towards another orgasm. "Please let me cum!" I am desperately rubbing my bare chest against his shirt, kissing him, licking him. "Please. Make me cum. Like last night. You're so good."

Again the laugh. One hand crushes my right breast, twisting hard. Pleasure/pain. I inhale deeply, filling my lungs with that sexy spicy smell. My eyes roll back. Then, unexpected, a hard slap on my buttock. Another. My butt is on fire. My pussy, my ass, my whole body is on fire. He grabs my hair, pulling my head back. "Suck my cock, bitch. Suck me good."

My excitement makes me fumble and I can barely manage his zipper. The fact that he hasn't washed since last night doesn't deter me. It might even be inciting me further. "Yeah, slut. That's it. You like that, don't you, slut?" I'm deep-throating him, swallowing his cock to the root. I hear myself moaning in agreement. I love it. I can feel his cock twitching, ready to explode. I am nearing another orgasm. Making him cum is going to make me cum! What beautiful symmetry!

He pulls my head back violently. "Slow down, bitch! I want to enjoy this. You lazy slut, making me cum fast so you don't have to work. Bitch. I don't want to cum ... oh, shit." This last as he came in my mouth. Even in the throes of my own orgasm, I was careful not to spill any of Paxton's semen. I remembered that he liked it when I swallowed it all, so I made a show of it...as much as possible, under the circumstances. I licked his rapidly softening cock gently. "Oh that's so nice. You have such a good cock. I love your cock." More licking.

"You bitch! I told you to slow down." He pulled my head roughly; our faces were inches apart. "Still, you're a damned good slut. Best blow jobs I've ever had." I inhaled and felt myself getting wet again. "Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to fuck you yet." I realize I am making a disappointed, pout-y face. I really want Paxton to fuck me. Very much. Again, that cruel laugh, then he rises.

"Come on, slut. Mr. Robinson wants to talk with you, and you probably aren't ready to walk alone yet."

He was right about that. Because of the belt, each step is a tiny orgasm. I want to stand and catch my breath. No, I want to stand and masturbate. I don't want to walk anywhere; I just want to wiggle my hips and cum and cum and cum.

But Paxton guides/carries me to the lounge room. This time, no one is in the main hall. I realize, except for the collar, the belt and a pair of sandals, I'm naked. Normally, I'm a little conservative about how I dress, but this morning, being nude in public feels perfectly natural. In fact, I'm rather enjoying the way that Paxton keeps watching me.

The lounge is empty when we arrive. At each step, the dildos inflame my horniness. The air in the room is heavy with his cologne, William's cologne. Even before Paxton closes the door, I drop to my knees at work on his zipper. His cock flops out and I gobble him down in an instant. "No, girl, not here. I'm not supposed to use you yet. I...I...ai, oh. Nice. You're so good." His protests fade as his cock swells. My head is bobbing back and forth on his swollen rod, and I unbuckle his pants, then push them down about his knees. Licking the head of his cock, I slip my hands up the legs of his boxers and knead his buttocks. He isn't saying anything, his eyes are almost shut. I go back to sucking while one finger probes his anus, then forces itself inside. His cock stiffens at this intrusion. I lick his balls. "Mmmmmm. I love cock. So nice. Want you in me. Please, please, please? I need it so bad." The prostate massage has caused a copious flow of pre-cum, making his shaft very slick.

"Paxton! What are you doing?" William calls from the doorway. Paxton and I had been too absorbed to even notice his entrance.

Poor Paxton...so close to orgasm, but still-his master's voice, demanding a response. He pulls up his pants, a feat made more difficult by the obstinate erection. "Er, I'm sorry, sir. I ... she's just so hot! I couldn't resist! I'll never do it again!"

"You've been warned about this. This is your last chance, Paxton. We give you perks. Don't abuse us." William paused, inhaling intensely. "You're using the trigger, too, aren't you, Paxton. Damn it, man! She's not your toy! Get out! I don't want to see you any more today. Stay out of my sight."

Still pulling his pants into place, Paxton left, giving William a wide berth.

"That idiot has soiled you! I can smell him on you! Don't touch me until you've cleaned yourself." I had moved close to kiss him, but he prevented it. He looked at me, as if debating what to do with me. He wasn't wearing his cologne today, or at least not enough to detect over the heavy scent lingering after Paxton. My hands were again, unbidden, caressing my breasts and I rocked back and forth on the floor, pushing myself toward an orgasm.

"Come with me. You need a clear head." William lifted me by the arm and half drug me out into the hall. "Breath deeply. Clear your lungs." I recovered some control. How odd - horny enough to fuck anything one second, almost rational, the next. And here I was, nearly naked in front of man-a friend of my husband's-completely comfortable parading around showing him everything. And last night! What could have possibly caused last night to happen?

William strokes my cheek with one hand. I press against his palm, as if to get more of him touching me. "Feeling a little more in control, Patricia?"

"Mmmmm. I love having you touch me, sir." Another oddity-I couldn't call him 'William.' Even though he'd fucked each of my holes only yesterday. "Oh, that feels good. Please don't stop." Surreptitiously, I watch his crotch, hopeful that I will have an effect and make him want to use me.

"You're still pretty deeply affected. That means you're an exceptionally good subject, but right now, it's inconvenient." William looks about, then moves me towards the main dining area. Once there, we sit at a large table and he calls out for coffee. Apparently there are servants about, because moments later, a very pretty girl brings out a tray with coffee, sugar, cream, and some pastries.

He pours a cup of coffee, and takes a sip. "I want you to sit here and relax. Don't leave this room. I'll return shortly." With that he leaves the room, his coffee sitting on the table. The smell of the coffee seems to counter-act William's cologne. With each breath, my head seems clearer. The dildos start to feel uncomfortable. I try not to move my hips, to minimize the sensations they cause. I am aware of my nakedness-why didn't I dress? And where is Bill? Why did he leave me here? Memories of last night seem like a dream. Not unpleasant, just unreal.

Realizing I'm hungry, I eat a scone and take a few sips of William's coffee. It helps reduce the taste of Paxton's cock in my mouth. Did I really do that? With him? I know I did, but it feels like another person, not me. I remember everything clearly, but don't really remember ME doing it. I wonder, should I explore a little? Or maybe I should go back to my room and shower. William did want me to clean up. But he said to stay here. I don't want to disappoint him. But why? This makes no sense.

William steps back into the room. "Feeling better?" He sits close. My head buzzes, not with the overwhelming desire for sex I had come to expect, something else. Calm. Obedience. I forget about the dildos, my nakedness, the collar. Everything is perfect. He is here, smiling at me. I lose myself in his eyes, those beautiful, powerful, all-knowing dark pools. I move to kneel at his feet.

"Very good, Patricia. You look exquisite." My heart flutters, hearing that I please him. "I want you to understand what we're doing, what's happening to you. Please listen carefully. You weren't really capable of understanding last night."

"Your husband told me of your desire to experience greater sensuality in your lives, to move past the traditional boundaries of an intimate relationship. Oh, he didn't say in those terms, but that's what he was getting at. So I decided to invite you two to join our rather exclusive club. Last night was your initiation."

"Last night, the brandy you drank contained something special. Tiny little machines, nanobots. They were programmed to reshape some of your neural pathways, to alter some of your chemistry, and a few other tasks. For example, your behavior last night was a consequence of their programming."

"Bill and I have talked extensively about you, Patricia. He's told me so much that I feel as if I know you." A laugh, rich and warm. "Not just carnally, but truly intimately. I really think you're perfect for my program, that you'll love the results. I admit that the initiation process is a bit heavy-handed. But it's an approach that I evolved over time. Originally, I'd learn of a candidate and I would explain what I were offering. Very, very few women would agree to participate. So I started offering a taste first. Now almost all women agree. I think it was fear of the unknown which held them back."

"Here's what's happening. The nanobots you ingested have made some irreversible changes in you. Your skin really will continue to become more youthful over the next few weeks, and then it will stay that way. Your body hair has already disappeared-no more shaving. The elasticity of your vagina is enhanced, as is your tendency to lubricate-you will be tighter and wetter than ever before. The sensations you experience during sex-whether vaginal, oral or anal-will be enhanced. These are all irreversible changes, our gift to you, an apology for doing it without first asking."

"Another irreversible feature: whether you join us or not, you'll find that you can't talk to anyone about this, except for people who know how to deactivate certain defenses we've built in. Again, I'm sorry to be so heavy-handed about it, but I feel this is necessary to ensure our privacy."

"There are some easily reversible changes as well. Birth control is now unnecessary. Under certain conditions - the trigger scent - your inhibitions will be eliminated, or at least significantly lowered. Both these can be reversed easily."

"Do you understand what I've told you so far?" I'm curious about the goal of all this, but I think I understand enough to continue. I nod.

"If you continue, I'll inject you with more nanobots. These are much more sophisticated. They must be injected as they can't survive a trip through the stomach. These have more profound effects on the neural pathways associated with your sexual responses, your inhibitions, the factors shaping your preferences, even your sensory system. For example, remember your gag reflex? It was not your imagination that it had been repressed to the point of elimination. With the new nanobots, your body will subconsciously perform isometrics almost constantly-effectively, you'll improve and maintain your body tone. The intensity of your sexual responses will be magnified beyond anything you've experienced. Your metabolism will boost significantly, allowing you to indulge in food and drink without the weight-gain. More importantly, you'll be much more resistant to infections in general, and STDs in particular. Not a single woman who's joined us has contracted herpes, HPV, gonorrhea, syphilis, or even HIV since joining. Given the level of activity of some of these women, it speaks volumes about the effectiveness of this approach. The nanobots will help you maintain your youthful appearance and health well into your advanced years. I can't be sure yet, but my best estimate is that you'll function at about the physical age of 25 until you're in your seventies, then you'll age about one year every two. You'll live until you're nearly two hundred, Patricia."

"In return for these benefits, if you join us, you will be trained to be the ultimate-well, we don't really have a word for it in English. Geisha comes close, or perhaps concubine. An escort, if you will. A highly skilled escort who derives very great pleasure from her duties. Our own private whore."

"No, we don't whore you out. Unless you want to experience that. First, you will participate in my training program. It isn't onerous - most of the learning is facilitated by nanobots. Still, I want to watch you and test you, so it's easiest to keep you here during that period. Following training, you'll participate as an escort/playmate, on a rotation basis. Sometimes, you'll accompany a member to an important event, serving primarily as eye-candy. Sometimes, a member may want an intimate evening alone with you. Most frequently, you'll participate in events here at the club, one of a gathering. On occasion, you'll be the only woman entertaining several, or even many, men. Or it may be a mix of men and women. We've even had gatherings of women."

"Bill will be invited to events as well, as are all our male members. I'm sure he will enjoy watching you. He can participate to whatever extent he wishes."

"This organization offers you and Bill an opportunity to have a greater intensity and variety of sexual experiences than would otherwise be possible. I'm offering you in particular the opportunity to be healthier, younger looking, sexier, more alive for longer than you can imagine. And to experience greater pleasure than you thought possible. You remember how good it felt to be fucked last night? It will be even better." I feel my checks and chest flush at the memory of how intense my orgasms had been, and at what a little slut I'd been. Begging to be fucked by William. By Paxton!

William goes on. "And I can tailor the nanobots if there's something special you want. One woman wanted to have a breast reduction, which wasn't too difficult to provide. Another wanted her vision corrected and to have her eyes made green. The first part was easy, but getting that color change was a real challenge. Want to tan perfectly uniformly, even without the sun? I can do that. Want to be perfectly pale? I can do that. Have a permanent blonde streak in your hair? Thicker eyelashes? Eliminate moles? Scars? Birthmarks? No problem."