The Gentlemen's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a lot to assimilate. And I won't ask you to decide while you're not thinking straight. So let's take that belt off and get you showered. It will be lunchtime. You can relax this afternoon and think about what you want to do. Bill will join us this evening, if you wish to discuss it with him."

William comes to me and kneels, unbuckling the belt. I stand, and he pulls the dildo from my anus. Unexpectedly, there is an intense burst of pleasure. I gasp. He looks at me, concern showing in his intense stare. "No one has ever shown such profound reaction to the first round of nanobots. I think I need to monitor you closely if you elect to join us." My heart races as William talks about monitoring me closely. This could be fun...really, really fun. Joining sounds better and better. "Spread your legs." I obey and William takes the remaining dildo and pushes it a bit deeper. That unexpected action brings another intense sensation, more powerful than the first. My knees buckle a bit and William moves to steady me. "This is quite amazing, Patricia." He withdraws it entirely and I orgasm, falling forward to grab him. I didn't really need to, but I like feeling how strong William is.

We walk slowly back to my little room, where I shower and lie down on the bed, intending to relax and think about what to do. Instead, all I can think about is last night with William. I remember that beautiful, big cock sliding into me. I'm already wet. Really, really wet. Where's that dildo? Ah, it slides in easily. I start masturbating myself with slow, firm strokes, imagining William fucking me. The strokes get faster as my orgasm approaches. My legs are spread wide and I'm rocking my hips in a contrapuntal rhythm to the strokes. William can fuck me better this way. This thought brings a powerful climax. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-h-h-h-ng-so good. Oh god so gooooood."

I lie on the bed, caressing the dildo between my breasts, my own juices wetting them. My eyes are closed and my breathing is deep and hard. A nap, I think. I'm so drained. Then to work. I don't think I want to tell William about this.

Sleep must have come quickly because the next thing I realize is that it's nearly 6:00 and I'm sticky and smelly. I decide I'd better get that shower. The warm water feels so good. I dally in the shower, toying with the idea of not joining William's club. Would I still get to fuck him? Doubtful. And another 100 years of youth is pretty damned attractive. My hands are sliding over my soapy body. I'd feel this good until everyone who knows me right now would be dead. Bill would be disappointed if I decide not to join. But then again, Bill will be dead in, what, 30-40 years? If I join, I'll outlive him by the better part of a century. That doesn't sound good. But I'd probably outlive him whether I join their organization or not. And Bill must want us to join. And these orgasms! My hands slipped between my legs, stroking myself gently. I certainly did enjoy that part of the deal - and they were supposed to get more powerful! My knees are so weak that it's getting hard to stand in the shower. Joining is the only reasonable choice.

I draw this orgasm out, coming oh-so-close and slowing down, over and over. But then I think about William's beautiful cock and let myself cum hard, fully. Squatting in the shower, panting, water flowing over me, I catch my breath. Calmer, I rinse off, step out, and dry myself. There is a soft kaftan to wrap myself.

I lie on the bed again, calmer, much more relaxed. I've made my decision.

William knocks on the door, asking, "How do you feel? You seemed quite tired."

"Yes, I was. I actually napped a bit while I was deciding what I wanted to do. I've already decided. I want to join."

"Well, alright then. Why don't we get started? I can give you your first treatment before dinner, and Bill can see the new you blossoming. Does that sound good?"

The idea of starting so quickly was a bit intimidating. On the other hand, the sooner I started, the sooner it was over and I could just enjoy the benefits. "Alright. Let's do it."

William stepped out, while I stretched and looked about. No clothes. No closet. What to wear? Well, I'll ask William when he...oh, back already.

"William, sir, I don't seem to have any clothes. I need something to wear."

William smiled. "Let's do this first." He held a small syringe filled with a clear fluid.

"OK, where do I get it? Arm? Thigh? What?"

"It's probably best to use your butt cheek, frankly. They really need a nice home in fatty tissue to do well. You don't have much fatty tissue, sweetheart."

"Are you sure you're not just using that as an excuse to squeeze my ass again?" I smiled. The decision was made, I was on the way. Where to, I wasn't exactly sure, but I was on the way. I laid on the bed, rolling onto my belly. "All set, doctor."

Cold wetness. He must be wiping the area. I feel his hands pinching some skin to firm it, then a sharp sting. The injection. I shivered, but not from cold. No going back now.

"Now, how about something to wear?" I sit up. "Unless you want me to walk around bare-assed everywhere? I don't think Bill's ready for that yet." It must be my imagination, but I feel pleasantly warm. I'm comfortable naked. I really should wear something but I'm not sure why.

"You need some heels, to make your legs sexier. And I can arrange for your tattoos. You still want a nice tramp stamp, don't you? And a queen of spades?"

"Mmmm. Yes. I want to look good for you. 'Tramp stamp' - how suitable!" I laugh. Tattoos sound exactly right. I should look the part. And I need to put on my make up, I want to look good for my men. Another laugh. All my men. I can feel my horniness growing. My nipples are erect. They look so cute-tiny brown buttons on my brownish areola. My hands rub my abs and caress my breasts. So nice.

"Actually, sweetheart, the nanobots are going to give you tattoos. They're starting to show even now. It'll take a few days for the colors to form completely, but the black areas will be visible by dinner."

I look in amazement at my mons. Sure enough, there's a Queen of Spades becoming visible. It's about two inches high; no one will ever miss it, but it's small enough to cover with a thong. But maybe not with a small G-string. Although I can't imagine why I'd want to cover it. I wish I could see my back. Maybe I should get my entire body covered, like those Japanese yakuza girls. William would probably like fucking a piece of art like that. I smile at the idea of being a piece and a piece of art. I am wet, thinking about William fucking me.

"Ah, your shoes. And cosmetics. Now you can get ready for dinner. Your husband will be here soon."

"Yes, sir. It'll only take a few minutes to get my face on." I'd forgotten that Bill was coming too. Oh, god, I'm so horny! The shoes are beautiful-4' high strappy sandals, very sexy. I'll look so hot in them! Men always like heels. And I like to be whatever men like. The cosmetics are high quality, but the colors are not my usual choices. These are more flashy, more evening-oriented. But that's probably good. I want to look especially sexy tonight. I don't want them to be able to keep their hands off me. I smile, and squirm a little on the bed. I've made a little wet spot. I grin at this.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. Take your time getting ready." William caresses my ass as he leaves, and kisses me. I can hardly keep from throwing my arms around him and begging him to fuck me. I love his beautiful black cock. I want him inside me. "Yes, sir." Being empty almost hurts.

William leaves and I masturbate, my finger easily sliding into my wet pussy. Relief is quick, but incomplete. I need to be fucked, I need a cock pumping in and out. I want to feel a man's weight on me, his groin forcing my hips apart, his cock sliding in and out. Damn! Where are those damned men when you need them? William, Bill, even Paxton. Somebody with a cock, damn it!

I finger myself to another orgasm, and then wash and put on make up. Mr. Robinson said he'd come back, so I wait. I can't remember his first name, but I'm not supposed to be so familiar anyway. I'm so excited.

"Bill, how good to see you again." William Robinson himself greets me at the door. "Patricia is nearly ready. She's absolutely amazing. I'm so happy you decided to bring her."

I feel a little burst of pride. And guilt. I don't know if Patricia would have agreed if she knew, but we had talked about swinging, and William promised that this introduction was the best way. According to him, nearly every woman who introduced this way agreed to join the club.

"Let's wait in a private room. She should be joining us shortly. Do you like cigars? I have some true Cubans. This calls for a celebration! I couldn't be happier with her. Thank you, thank you, thank you." William's enthusiasm was infectious. I smiled. My Patricia eliciting such enthusiasm!

We walk into an unfamiliar part of the building, into a rather large lounge with several leather sofas, a huge ottoman, and a number of matching chairs. William leads me to a pair of chairs suitable for conversation, with a small table within easy reach. There are several bookcases and a fireplace completing the décor. Except for ourselves, the room is unoccupied.

A servant appears with two cigars, glasses, ice, and a bottle. William pours each of us a generous glass of an excellent single malt. He snips his cigar, and lights it. I follow suit, not really a big fan, but not wanting to spoil the mode. We sit silently for a bit, sipping the smoothest Scotch I've ever had, and occasionally puffing on the cigar. I relax and start enjoying myself. If Patricia agrees, it will be perfect. These men are powerful and rich. Influential. I won't pester - but the networking opportunities can't be denied. And the idea of having a safe environment for sexual adventures is incredibly attractive.

William refills my drink. "I wonder what's keeping Patricia? Let me go fetch her and tell the staff to get the evening started." He steps into the hall and disappears. I think a little about what a swing party might be like at the Club. Several of the women we saw when I first brought Patricia were quite striking. Patricia was the most beautiful woman in the room, true, but still...variety is the spice of life. Patricia deserves variety.

William returns, holding Patricia close. My heart skips several beats. She is gorgeous. Nude except for sexy high heels, wearing more make-up than I can recall seeing on her - expertly applied, but a little...I can't think of the right word. She is literally hanging all over William, practically groping him in front of me. They approach and he turns to her. She throws her arms around his neck and gives him a deep and passionate kiss, pressing her body tight to him. With her back to me, I see a black tattoo on her lower back - intertwined snakes, no, Asian dragons, long and snake-like. Patricia didn't like tattoos. Something strange was going on.

A naked black man, nearly as tall as William but thin, approaches them from the hallway. Looking that direction, I realize there are perhaps eight or ten men grouped just outside the door, all black, all in the twenty to thirty age range. How odd.

I hear William tell Patricia to satisfy his friends. Her face lights with an absolutely joyous smile and turns to the thin young man, giving him as passionate a kiss as she had just given William. I feel my pulse quicken. My wife is swinging. Eagerly. Returning the kiss, the man grabs her breast and squeezes, then pinches her nipple hard. I hear Patricia squeal, then moan. The thin man picks her up and carries her to the bed-sized ottoman. The other men enter from the hall. I realize they are all naked, most already sporting erections.

They're going to gangbang my Patricia! She is already on her back, her ass at the edge of the ottoman, accepting her first lover's sizable cock. I hear her saying how good it feels, how much she loves his cock, how much she loves fucking him, how big he is... I've never seen her look more beautiful; his black cock sliding in and out of her tight cunt, glistening with her juices. She's so wet! She never got that wet with me. I'm so glad I did this. Patricia deserves bigger cocks. She deserves better lovers. My own puny little penis is hard.

"So, Bill, doesn't Patricia look beautiful?"

"Oh, god, yes, Mr. Robinson. I love watching her fuck. She never got so aroused with me. I've never seen her look so sexy, so beautiful." Even as I speak, I watch my beautiful wife taking this big black cock. I recognize her orgasm, even though it's more powerful than ever before. She's actively humping her lover, thrusting her hips at hip aggressively. His face and body tightens. "Oh god bitch so good. Ummmmm. Amazing cunt! Next."

As his cock withdraws and he steps back, copious amounts of semen begin to ooze from her rapidly contracting pussy. Did Patricia actually sigh in longing? Or did I imagine it...Maybe not, because she quickly draws the next man into her and begins grinding herself against him. "Oh fuck this bitch loves cock! I could fuck this all night. This slant loves to fuck!"

I hear the group cheering and smile. Patricia's finally going to get enough cock.

"I want to keep Patricia with me, Bill. You don't mind, do you." It really wasn't a question.

"Oh, no, Mr. Robinson. She's much happier here."

"Gentlemen! Hold up! Bill's going to say good-bye to his wife." Mr. Robinson called out to the gang in front of us. Her second lover made one last, deep thrust and grunted as he came. I am certain I saw her belly button moving with the force of his thrust.

"Kiss her, Bill. Thank her for being such a good slut for us."

I walk over to the ottoman. Patricia's makeup was a bit smeared, she glistened from sweat, and she had an incredibly wanton expression on her face. She has never looked more beautiful. Already, fluids are flowing freely from her cunt, hers and theirs. I bend over and whisper, "I love you. I'm so proud you're a perfect slut."

She replies, "I love you for letting me fuck these wonderful cocks..."

I drop to my knees between her legs, and make some gentle, tentative licks. Rich, heavy with the smell and taste of Patricia, but with a foreign, almost acrid taste as well. She moans. I lick again, more firmly. "Oh, yessss." I lick her pussy, cleaning every bit my tongue can reach. She grasps the back of my head between her hands and pushes her hips into my jaw. "oh...oh...oh..." She's thrusting so hard my jaw aches. The gang around us cheers loudly. "Yeah, lick that pussy. Clean her up for us."

After maybe ten minutes and at least two orgasms, Patricia pushes my head away. "I need cock inside now" I back away, leaving her to her gang.

"That was very good, Bill. You're making an excellent cuckold."

"Thank you, Mr. Robinson."

"Now, Bill, finish your cognac. You can watch until they're done. Patricia will need another cleaning then. Don't masturbate, though."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Robinson. Whatever you wish."