All Comments on 'The Gentlemen's Panty Club Pt. 03'

by joefelton

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
joefeltonjoefeltonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Part 4

I'm still working on Part 4, and it should be available soon. There will be a 5 and 6. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Getting even better

Masturbation in church and fucking and lurid description. Fantastic.

Femdomlover6911Femdomlover6911almost 7 years ago

I'm waiting for Edith, Bridget, and Melanie to all dominate him

akeyesxakeyesxabout 6 years ago
HOT theme and story. One of the best and most unique I've read.

I, too, have a panty fetish that has festered beneath the threshold of awareness for years. I've never lost it, never missed an opportunity to 'check things out,' or look and leer if the chance came about.

But, likewise, never brought it to the surface around anyone else.

Only, I 'got busted' about a month ago when my wife was rooting around in my 'travel kit' and found my favorite pair of panties in a small plastic bag. I came back to the room after a while and she asked "Who's panties are in your bag?" I told the truth - well almost all of it. Mine, I told her. I just didn't reveal that I had taken them from the neighbors drawer a few years ago while 'watching their house' while they were on vacation.

It goes on from there. I might have to write a tale about it here some time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous