The Gentlemen's Panty Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
209 Followers

I was breathing very hard and I couldn't answer her. I nodded my head.

"Now Joey. Give me your cum! I want all of it!"

She stuck out her tongue and placed it directly under the knob of my rock hard cock, and then closed her eyes.

This sight pushed me off of an emotional cliff. I felt my body doing strange and wonderful things that I had no control over. Electrical pulses, starting at my anus, traveled up my penis to the head, and I watched as a long strand of thick white liquid spurted out of me and landed on Edith's beautiful face. Then there were three more spurts, after which her entire face was coated with my creamy spunk.

I let myself relax for a few seconds, and then looked at her.

She smiled back at me, "Did you like that Joey?"

"Oh God Edith. That was amazing. I never knew anything could be so wonderful!"

"You're a sweet man Joey, but I'd like to wash my face now."

I got off of her, held out my hand, and helped her to stand up. She gave me a kiss on my lips, and then went into the bathroom. I could feel some of my semen on my lips, and I wiped it off with the back of my hand. A few minutes later Edith returned. She'd adjusted her hair and makeup, and she looked gorgeous.

She smiled at me and held out her hand, "Here Joey, I have a gift for you to remember me while you're away at school."

I extended my hand towards hers, and she dropped her moist panties into my palm. I held them up with both of my hands, so the crotch was hanging down. Then I brought the crotch up to my nose and inhaled deeply the intoxicating smell of Edith's pussy.

I looked into her eyes, "Thank you Edith. I love my gift!"

At that moment I made an important decision. I was madly in love with Edith Chatsworth, and I was going to marry her as soon as I graduated from that "fancy college" in Massachusetts.

Chapter 7

The future that I had planned with Edith Chatsworth was destroyed six months later, when I received this email, from the one true love of my life:

Hello Joey,

I hope you're alone and sitting down when you read this, because I know this will be a shock for you, and I'm very sorry about this.

You are the sweetest person I have ever known Joey.

I've met a man in England, and I have fallen in love with him. I don't really know how it happened, but it did, and there's nothing I can do about it. At this point my emotions are in control of me, and the decisions I choose to make for my future.

His name is Jonathan Shepherd, and he has asked me to marry him. I'm sorry I have to tell you this Joey, but I have accepted his proposal. His family lives about an hours drive north of San Francisco, in Calistoga, and that's where we're going to have the wedding. His family owns a famous winery called Chateau Shepherd, and the ceremony will be held at the winery.

I expect you and your family will receive an invitation, and I would like you to be there, if it's not too hurtful for you. If you can't be there, I will certainly understand.

I wish you the best,

Edith

Chapter 8

The following year, I experienced another "panty moment". I was twenty-one years old. I had flown home for my two-week spring break from college. I hadn't seen my parents in seven months, and although we spoke on the phone every few weeks, and sent texts to each other every other day, I was still looking forward to seeing them face-to-face. Although my relationship with my father was not close, I still had great respect for him, and I very much enjoyed conversing with him when we found a topic that was of some interest to both of us. For example, we were both fans of the San Francisco Forty-niners football team. My father enjoyed the physical contact and strategy of the game, while I enjoyed watching the "Gold Rush" cheerleaders with their sexy outfits and high leg kicks. I also enjoyed spending time with my mother, because of her steadfast support and unconditional love. She made me feel safe when I was with her.

One Tuesday afternoon, I decided to get a head start on one of the novels that I knew I would be required to read in my English Literature class, that I would be taking next quarter. I opened the book and read for two hours, and then my eyes became tired. I thought it was time for a break, and I decided to head downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack. As I was walking down the hallway, I went past my parent's bedroom. My mother was in her room, pulling dirty clothes out of the laundry hamper.

"Oh hi Mother. Do you need any help with the laundry?"

"That's sweet of you to offer Joey, and yes, I could use your help. I'm supposed to meet Julia Chatsworth in twenty minutes for lunch downtown. If I leave right now, I'll only be a few minutes late. Just separate the whites from the colored clothes. Please start the whites on the hottest temperature setting, and after the wash cycle is done, you can throw them in the dryer. I should be back when they're dry to start the colors."

Then she smiled warmly at me, "Do you think you can handle that Joey?"

I chuckled, "Yes Mother, I got it. I think a smart college man like me can figure out how to do one load of laundry."

I took her arm and directed her toward the doorway, "So go already! I got this."

She kissed me on the cheek, and as she headed out the door I couldn't help admiring her firm round ass. I knew I shouldn't be looking at my mother like that, but I couldn't help myself, as she's a very beautiful woman with a fantastic bum. I wondered what it would be like to open her bottom and lick her "back there."

Instead of pulling one item of clothing out of the laundry hamper at a time, I picked up the hamper and dumped the contents out onto my parents king size bed. In about two minutes time I had the whites and the colors separated into two piles. I gathered up the whites in my arms and headed down to the laundry room. I dumped the whites into the machine, threw in a cup of detergent, set the water temperature to "Hot," and started the "Normal" wash cycle.

Then I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I grabbed an unopened bag of potato chips, popped the cap off a cold bottle of beer, and walked back upstairs. I stopped at my parent's bedroom and looked at the pile of colored laundry. I placed the bag of chips and the beer on a nightstand, which was on my mother's side of the bed. The drawer of the nightstand was not shut all the way. I reached down, meaning to shut it, but then I decided it might be interesting to see what my mother had in her nightstand. I pulled the drawer open and looked at the contents. I was surprised by what I saw. Well, shocked might be a more accurate description. Her drawer was full of strange objects, and when I picked a few of them up to examine them, I came to the conclusion that my mother's nightstand drawer was full of sex toys!

I had visited a few online sex shops, and I recognized most of her toys. She had several types of vibrators. The one that first caught my attention was the classic "rabbit pearl" vibrator. There were also some silicone dildos of various sizes and colors, one of them was much larger than the others, and was twelve inches long and at least three inches in diameter, a "horse cock!" There were butt plugs and anal beads, as well as some cock rings and testicle stretchers. There were four pairs of handcuffs, and two blindfolds, as well as several bottles of general-purpose personal lubricant and some anal lube. At the bottom of the drawer I found six wooden clothes pins, and I wondered what my parents did with them. I spent about a half hour picking up each object and inspecting it closely. Even though my mother is an attractive woman, I never thought of my mother as being a sexual woman, and I was pleased to see that she liked sex, and was not afraid to be adventurous in her bedroom. It made me appreciate her even more. It made me happy to think that she wasn't afraid to try new things, and have some excitement in her life, and the life of my father! Then it dawned on me... my father was also adventurous! Holy shit! My mind was spinning.

In my mind I started to imagine what my parents might be doing in their bedroom at night. I wondered which one of them would be in control, and who would willingly do what they were told. My father made all the important decisions in my family, and his word was law. What if the opposite were true when they made love? What if Mother was the boss? I remembered my last encounter with Edith Chatsworth, and how she had controlled me with her will, and how she mesmerized me with her moist panties.

I replaced my mother's toys and shut the nightstand drawer. Then I turned my attention to the pile of colored laundry on the bed. What caught my eye first was a pretty brassier. My mother has very big tits, and over the years I've noticed many men admire my mother's ample bosom when she wasn't aware. I was proud to have such an attractive woman for my mother. In the past I'd wondered about my mother's breasts and what size they were. I picked up the bra, looking for the tag, which would tell me this information. The bra size was 38D. Wow, Mom has huge knockers! Then I noticed a pair of nylon panties that matched the bra. I picked them up and unraveled them, so I could get a good look at them. I thought they were very pretty panties indeed. The material was very soft and I rubbed it on my cheek. Yes, very nice indeed! I looked at the cotton-lined crotch and noticed some light stains. I brought the gusset up to my nose and inhaled deeply. Definitely, the smell of a woman! Yes, there was a slight scent of urine, but something else was the more dominant smell. The musky smell of pussy! So nice! I felt my penis beginning to grow.

In my mind I wondered what it would feel like to wear my mother's panties and brassier. I decided now was the time to find out. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into my mother's nylon panties. Then I put on her matching bra. I closed the bedroom door, because I knew there was a full-length mirror on the back of it. I admired myself in the mirror. Her underwear looked quite lovely on me, and I could feel my cock stirring.

It was so very erotic. My thoughts were running wild on me. I was twenty-one years old and my mother was in her middle forties. She had always been a wonderful Mom to me, and so I wondered what she would think if she saw me wearing her underwear. I went through an imaginary conversation with her in my mind.

"Mommy, I have my prick inside your lovely silky panties."

"That's wonderful, Joey. Can you feel Mommy's hairs?"

"Yes Mommy! I love the feel of your hairs on my prick. Are you angry with me?"

I closed my eyes and continued my fantasy. My Mommy lovingly cupped her hand under my testicles.

"Tell me Joey, do you like Mommy doing this to you? It's important that no one else knows"

"Oh Mommy, it's so wonderful. I won't tell anyone... you're so nice."

"That's good, Joey. Mommy will let you wear her panties and bras to cover your tiny breasts."

"Oh Mommy, I want that so much! Will I have nice titties?"

"Mommy will give you some tablets and my little girl will have nice big tits for Mommy."

I opened my eyes, and I was feeling very bubbly. I thought about jacking off right then and there, but after some consideration, I decided to delay this for a bit.

I grabbed the chips and beer, and headed back to my bedroom. After I finished my snack, I thought about reading some more, but I decided I was on vacation, and a little "me" time was more appropriate. I put on some light rock music on my iPod. I got into my bed, and pulled up the covers over me. In a few minutes I was warm and cozy, and ready to have some fun. I reached down with my hand and started to gently rub my penis, which was already erect. I stripped off my mother's panties and put them over my face, with the gusset under my nose. I was very aroused, and I started thinking about Edith, and when she gave me my first blowjob. Soon I was feeling very frisky, and I pulled my covers off of me so I could see my penis while I stroked it. I wrapped the panties around my cock and closed my eyes, thinking about Edith pulling her panty gusset aside and showing me her wet cunt.

I started to moan, "Oh Edith! I love you so much! Your cunt is so beautiful Edith. Oh Edith darling, please let me spunk on you again!"

Just as I was getting ready to explode, I heard my mother's voice.

"Hi Joey, did you get the laundry done like I asked?"

I opened my eyes, and there was my mother looking back at me. Immediately I pulled my covers up to hide my nakedness from her. I rolled over and faced my bedroom wall, and I felt horribly ashamed of myself. I felt like I was going to cry.

"Please go away Mother. I'd like to be alone now."

I expected to hear my bedroom door close as she left me alone, but instead, I heard her sit down on the corner of my bed.

"Joey, I think we need to talk. Please turn over and look at me."

For a few seconds I tried to ignore her, to pretend that I hadn't heard her. She put her hand on my hip.

"Come on Joey. We really need to talk about this."

I realized she wasn't going to relent, so I rolled over onto my back and looked up at her.

"Mother, can't we just pretend this didn't happen?"

She smiled at me, "No Joey, we can't do that. I know what I saw, and I saw you masturbating."

I turned my face to the wall, feeling more ashamed than ever.

She was speaking so calmly to me.

"You shouldn't have any secrets from me, Joey. Don't forget, Dear, I am your mother."

I just kept quiet, and then, she dropped her bombshell.

"I've been watching you from the hallway Joey, for the last twenty minutes."

I gasped, "Oh no! Twenty minutes?

"Yes, Joey. I saw you put on my panties and my brassiere, and when you put my used panties to your face."

"Oh my God, Mother. You saw me do that?"

"Yes, Joey. Did you like sniffing my dirty panties?"

I felt so ashamed.

"I'm so sorry Mother. I promise, I won't do that again!"

Her tone changed; she was much softer now as she said, "No, don't be sorry Joey. Lots of young men like playing with their mother's underwear and using them to masturbate. You didn't do anything wrong! It's very normal for men to relieve themselves, and many women like to do it too. You shouldn't be embarrassed at all. In fact, I would be more concerned about you if you didn't do it."

I turned over and looked at her for a few seconds, trying to gauge if she was being sincere. She looked back at me calmly, and I could tell she wasn't upset with me. I felt so relieved.

"Thank you Mother. That makes me feel better. I'm kind of new to all of this."

"I know darling. Sex is a beautiful thing. It's what brings us closer to our spouses and friends, and that's truly wonderful, Joey."

I thought about how much I loved my mother, and then I remembered the sex toys in her nightstand.

"May I ask you a question about sex Mother?"

"Of course dear."

"When I was sorting the laundry, I looked inside your nightstand drawer, and..."

I waited to see her reaction. She seemed relaxed and calm.

" And what, Joey?"

"Do you use those things in your nightstand drawer to relieve yourself?"

Without any hesitation she answered me, "Yes I do Joey. I also use them with your father. He's a healthy man with a strong sex drive, and he needs his relief too. I love your father very much, and I will do anything he asks of me to make him happy."

"I'm glad Mother. He's a lucky man to have you as his wife."

I could see tears forming in her eyes. We sat quietly for a few seconds. Finally Mother spoke.

"Were those my dirty panties I saw wrapped around your penis Joey?"

What could I say? She saw what she saw, and denial was useless.

"Yes Mother, I was using your panties to wank. Are you angry with me?"

She rubbed my cheek with her hand.

"No Joey. I feel flattered that you like my panties and bra, and I'll let you in on a little secret, your father likes jacking off using my panties too!"

I was shocked!

"Really Mother? Wow, that's certainly surprising!"

"Well Joey, maybe I shouldn't have told you. Your father has several interests in that area, that could be considered somewhat unusual."

I thought about asking her to elaborate on my father's "interests," but before I could speak up, my mother grabbed the edge of my blankets, and slowly pulled them off of me. She ran her index finger over one of my bra cups.

"You look cute in my bra Joey!"

"Really Mother? You don't think I'm being foolish?"

"Not at all. What you're doing is unusual, but it's not uncommon. Many men enjoy wearing women's underwear, as it gives them pleasure, and really, what harm does it do?"

She looked at the panties that were covering my penis. She grabbed her panties and then held them up with both hands. She looked at them for a few seconds, and I could see she was thinking.

"So I'm assuming you still have a fetish for women's panties?"

I knew I had a "panty problem," but I never considered the idea that this could be a fetish. My eyes were fixed on her panties she was still holding up.

"I hadn't thought of it that way, but I suppose it must be true. Am I a freak Mother?"

"She chuckled, "Not at all Joey, you simply like women's panties. Most men like women's lingerie, but they aren't so needful about it as you are, and women like wearing it as well. It makes us feel sexy and nice."

I was still staring at her panties, and I could feel my penis starting to swell. Then she stood up and looked down at my cock.

She watched my penis growing for about twenty seconds, and she didn't say a word. She seemed quite interested in watching.

Finally she spoke, "Would you like me to show you my panties Joey?"

I looked into her eyes, wondering what I should say. Her eyes were still fixed on my cock.

"Yes please, Mother. Show me!"

My answer got her attention, and she looked back at me. She nodded her head, and then pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist. My eyes locked on her black lace panties. I heard myself moan softly. I looked down at my cock, and now I was rock hard, the head had turned a light purple color, and a drop of clear liquid seeped from the slit.

My mother stuck her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers, pulled them down to her knees, and let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of her panties, and then reached down and picked them up. She draped the moist gusset of her panties over the head of my cock.

"I'm going to leave you alone now Joey. I think you should continue what you were doing before I startled you."

She walked towards my bedroom door. As she was exiting she stopped and turned around to face me.

"I want you to know something Joey. You can use my panties, clean or dirty, anytime you want."

My amazing mother closed the door behind her as she left my bedroom.

Chapter 9

I slept in the next day, enjoying what was left of my spring break to the fullest. Around ten am, I started feeling hungry, and I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. Cook was off today, my father was at work, and I knew my mother was attending a meeting regarding a charity event that was to be held at her country club. I poured myself a cup of coffee, sat down at the kitchen table, intending to read the morning newspaper. There was a small vase of colorful flowers on the table, and a plain white envelope was leaning against it. I saw the single word "Joey" written on the front of the envelope in my mother's handwriting. I picked it up and opened it. There was a simple card that said "Thank You!" on the front, and a gift card for Victoria's Secret, in the amount of two hundred dollars. I opened the thank you card and read it:

Dearest Joey,

I want you to know I very much enjoyed our conversation yesterday regarding your fetish. It was nice to clear the air. You are a sweet man Joey!

joefelton
joefelton
209 Followers