The Gentlemen's Panty Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I firmly believe you need to accept your fetish, and make it a positive part of your life. There are many men who have the same feelings about panties that you do, and although it may not be "normal," it's not unusual! Your father has "unusual" needs too, and I will encourage him to share this information with you in the future.

I've enclosed a gift card for you to buy yourself some panties. You are an adult now, and you should decide which undergarments you choose to wear. I'll be home around three o'clock this afternoon, and if you want, I would be happy to go with you to the Victoria's Secret store at the mall to help you shop for panties.

I love you!

Mom

I looked at the gift card. I thought, "Ok I can go to their web site to buy panties, but wouldn't it be better if I went with Mother to the local store? After all, I know nothing about women's sizes, and it would also be interesting to hear Mother's opinions."

At three o'clock she returned home. I was sitting at the kitchen table when she came in.

"Hi Mother, thank you for the gift card. I accept your offer to go with me to the Victoria's Secret store. Frankly, I think I need your help."

She looked at me and gave me a warm smile, "Sure Joey. Let me freshen up and we can go in ten minutes, ok dear?"

"That sounds good Mom. I can't wait. I'm going to get the prettiest and most feminine panties in the store! This is going to be so much fun!"

Mother had her arm through mine as we entered the lingerie store. It was a large store, and I estimated that there were a dozen customers when we entered, and all of them were young women. We marched straight over to the panty section, and started browsing through the merchandise. Soon my mother and I developed a shopping system. She would pick up something that looked possible and hold it up for me to inspect. If I smiled at her, she would put it in our shopping basket. If not, it went back on the shelf. As regards to sizes, my mother explained that men need more material in front, whilst women need more in the back. For the briefs and hipsters, my mother picked the "large" size, for bikinis and thongs she picked "extra large," and for G-strings she selected "XX" size. In about thirty minutes time, we had selected twenty-five pairs of beautiful sexy women's knickers. We walked up to the checkout counter, and there was an attractive young women working behind the counter, whom my mother immediately recognized.

"Oh hi Melanie. I heard you were promoted to store manager. Congratulations! You certainly know the merchandise, and you have excellent customer relations skills!"

"Thank you for your kind words, Mrs. Mason. It's nice to see you again."

"Please, call me Beverly. I think we've known each other long enough to be on a first name basis. I'd like to introduce you to my son, Joey. This is the first time he's shopped for panties, and I offered to be his advisor."

"That's very thoughtful of you, Beverly."

Melanie turned her attention to me. She extended her hand, "It's nice to meet you Joey. It's always nice when we have a new gentleman customer. This may surprise you, but it's true, fifteen percent of our customers are men who enjoy wearing women's panties!"

I shook her hand. "That's very interesting. I had no idea."

Her smile waned for a bit, and then her eyes got wider.

"Say, wait a second! I thought you looked familiar. We were in fifth grade together! Don't you remember me? I'm Melanie Johnson, and I sat in front of Bridgett, remember?"

I looked back at her. Yeah, it was Melanie, all right. She was an adult now, and a very attractive woman indeed, but seeing her face reminded me of that horrible day, when I was sent to the principal's office for staring at Bridgett O'Brien's underpants.

"Nice to see you again, Melanie."

My mother placed the pile of panties on the counter and Melanie began to ring them up. She picked up one particularly colorful panty and held it open with both hands.

"So Joey, I don't know if you'd be interested or not, but we have a very pretty bra that matches this panty. You get a discount if you buy the bra and panties as a set."

I looked to my mother for her advice. She gave me a nod.

"Um... sure Melanie. I'll take it!"

"That's super. Do you know your bra size Joey?"

"Sorry, I'm new to this."

"Oh, that's ok. Give me a sec, and I'll measure you."

She walked out from behind the counter and pulled a tape measure out of her skirt pocket.

"Can you hold up you arms for me please Joey?"

"Sure Melanie."

I did as instructed and she wrapped the tape measure around my chest.

"Ok let's see here. Your chest is thirty-nine inches around. I'll get you a thirty-nine A."

She headed over to where the bras were, and returned a minute later with a very pretty bra that matched my panties.

"So would you like some silk stockings and suspenders too?"

"Um... gee... I don't know."

I looked over at Mother. She smiled back at me and then she looked at Melanie.

"Yes, thank you Melanie. We'll take them. You're a very good sales person dear. I'll bet you could sell ice makers to Eskimos!"

Melanie laughed at my mother's joke, "Good one Beverly! Actually, it's very easy selling to my gentlemen customers. I think subconsciously they want the whole package, they just need a woman to suggest it."

My purchases filled one large shopping bag, and when Melanie announced the total I handed her my gift card.

She smiled back at me, "Thank you Joey!"

She looked at my gift card, and then she looked back at me.

"You may not be aware of this, but when you spend two hundred dollars in a year, you automatically become a member of our VIP club. As a matter of fact, your father has been a VIP club member for years. Members receive special discounts, and once a year we have a private party, where members get to see new items before they're announced to the general public. There's also a private fashion show where our sales staff model the newest lingerie. I personally get a thrill from walking in front of my gentlemen customers wearing just high heels, a push up bra and a skimpy pair of panties. I like it when they stare at me, like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. I also like to think about their cocks getting stiff from looking at me. It's quite a boost for my ego, and it's fun being naughty once in a while, don't you think? Oh, there's also wine and hors d'oeuvres, and a jazz quartet. It's really a lot of fun."

I smiled back at her, "Sounds very nice."

As we were driving home I thought to myself, "Joey, you and Dad have another common interest, besides the Forty-niners football team! We both like wearing sexy women's panties!"

Chapter 10

During each of my summer breaks from college, I returned home and worked at my father's company, Mason Industries. It was already decided that after I earned my Bachelor's degree in Business Management, I would assist my father in running his company. While working summers, I would tail my father throughout his day, watching what he did, and learning how the business operated.

Now I was twenty-four years of age, recently graduated from that "fancy college back east," and ready to start my career. I was told which day I was supposed to start, where my reserved parking spot was, and that I would meet my father in his office at nine am, sharp.

Even though I knew this path was determined for me on the day I was born, I was still nervous about starting this new phase of my life. My biggest fear was "not being up to the job," and embarrassing my father and myself.

I arrived fifteen minutes early at my father's executive suite, which was on the penthouse floor of a luxurious high-rise office building in the heart of the San Francisco financial district. I sat in the waiting area alone, as his executive assistant was not at her desk yet. I checked the time on my cell phone, and at exactly nine am, I knocked on my father's office door. I heard his voice on the other side of the door.

"Come in."

I straightened my necktie, ran a hand through my hair, took a deep breadth, and entered. My father was seated behind his large desk in an oversize black leather executive's chair. There were three visitor's chairs in front of his desk. The middle chair was empty, but sitting in the chair to the right was my mother, and seated in the chair on the left was a young woman, wearing a stylish burgundy colored business suit. She had bright red hair that was tied back in a ponytail, and she was facing my father. My father stood up, looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning Joseph. Thank you for being punctual."

He looked in the direction of the red haired woman.

"I'd like you to meet my executive assistant, Miss O'Brien."

The woman stood up and turned around to face me. I looked her in the eye and smiled.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Miss O'Brien."

At that she chuckled, "Oh we've met before Joey. You were my first boyfriend!"

I thought, "Holy shit! It's Bridgett from fifth grade!" I was at a complete loss for what I should say to her.

She extended her hand and I shook it clumsily.

"Hi Bridgett. Long time no see. How've you been?"

"I'm super, and as you can see, I've changed somewhat since the last time we saw each other, which I think was probably eight grade graduation!"

I took a few seconds to look at Bridgett from head to toe. My first impression was that she was fucking gorgeous. Her womanly figure was exquisite, like they described in olden times, "she was built like a brick shit house!" In case you're wondering, that's a good thing. She had perfect features on her face, and her warm smile captivated me. I think I developed a crush on her right then.

There were a few seconds of silence and then my mother spoke.

"Good morning Joey. Your father and I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Then she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Take a seat Joseph. We have some paperwork to attend to."

I sat down in the middle chair. In front of my father was a tan manila file folder. He pushed the folder over to me.

"I need your signature on the bottom of the first five papers. After you sign, your mother and Miss O'Brien will initial where you've signed, and then they'll sign their names on the last page. In case you're wondering, they're here as legal witnesses that you've signed these documents of your free will.

A few minutes later the signing was done. My father closed the file folder, and then placed it inside his briefcase. He looked at me and smiled.

"Congratulations Joseph! You now own forty-nine percent of Mason Industries. I retain fifty-one percent ownership for now. After I pass, you will be the sole owner. You will act as my right hand man, and in situations where I am absent or unavailable for whatever reason, you are the president of this company, and your decisions will carry the same weight and authority as mine."

"Do you have any questions?"

"No Sir."

"I'm fifty-one years old Joseph, and I'll retire in four years. At that time, you'll take over for me as president of the company. I want to retire while I'm still young enough, and healthy enough, to enjoy my life and my wealth. I want to take your mother traveling all over the world, spoil her, and give her anything she desires. I want to give her a life that makes her feel young again... in her mind... in her soul... in her body! My father looked at my mother and winked at her! I couldn't believe it! My father was flirting with my mother! Then my father addressed the group.

"Well, we're done for now."

He stood up, indicating that the meeting was over. The rest of us stood as well.

He walked around his desk, approached me, and extended his hand. We shook hands for a few seconds, and then, for the first time in my life, my father hugged me!

"I know you'll make me proud son!"

He had a grin on his face, and I can't be certain, but I think he had a few tears forming in his eyes!

"Bridgett will give you a tour of our headquarters, and then escort you to your new office. You need to get intimately acquainted with her. You'll soon learn to appreciate the value of a competent executive assistant. I can't tell you how many times she's stopped me from making stupid decisions. Her people skills are outstanding, and she knows our company almost as well as I do."

I looked over at Bridgett. She seemed pleased with my father's praise.

She looked me in the eye, "Follow me, Joey. Or would you prefer to be addressed as Mr. Mason?"

I looked into her beautiful eyes, "When we're with other members of the company, I would like to be called Joseph, but when it's just the two us I'd like you to call me Joey."

She smiled back me.

"You got it Joey. Let's go!"

Bridgett took me on a tour our building, introducing me to every manager and upper level executive we met. She gave me the details of each person's job responsibilities, their background, and pertinent information about the members of their families; births, deaths, divorces, illnesses, etc. The tour lasted about two hours. I tried to pay close attention to everything Bridgett told me, as I knew it would be of great value in my position as vice president of Mason Industries. When the tour was over she escorted me to my office. It was twelve o'clock, and I wondered whether we would be having lunch soon. I took my seat behind an expensive and large executive's desk. On the desk in front of me there was a black three-inch thick leather binder.

I picked it up and held it. The binder weighed at least five pounds.

I looked up at her, "What's this Bridgett?"

She smiled back at me.

"That's your homework Joey. It's the standard operating procedures for the company. You need to read it from cover to cover, and understand the contents. I'll leave you alone so you can get to it straight away. I'll have a sandwich and a green salad sent up from the cafeteria.

For the remainder of the afternoon I concentrated diligently on my homework.

Chapter 11

At five pm, I heard a knock on my door, but before I could respond, Bridgett walked in and sat down in the visitor's chair in front of my desk.

"Ok, I think you've had enough information thrown at you for one day. Don't you agree Joey?"

I closed the binder, and rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hands. I felt exhausted.

"Yes Miss O'Brien, I totally agree with you."

I remembered how much I cared for her before the "panty incident" in fifth grade. Besides Edith, she was the only girl that ever talked to me, or was ever nice to me, and I really liked her back then.

She grinned at me, "Your next homework assignment is to take your executive assistant out for a drink. There's a Marriott Hotel across the street that has an awesome Happy Hour."

"That's excellent. I could use a big vodka martini right now!"

We grabbed out coats and headed towards the elevators.

Fifteen minutes later we were sitting at a corner booth in the hotel bar. When the cocktail waitress arrived, Bridgett ordered a Cosmopolitan, and I ordered an Absolute martini with a twist. After our drinks were delivered Bridgett took a large gulp of her Cosmo.

"God I needed that. It's not easy breaking in a new vice president!"

"I tried very hard to make a good impression today Bridgett. I really did!"

She put her hand on top of mine and squeezed it.

"I know you did, and you did great. I'll get you up to speed in no time at all!"

"I want you to know, I very much appreciate your help Bridgett."

We sat quietly for a while, enjoying our drinks, and winding down from work.

All of a sudden, Bridgett started giggling.

"I just remembered that time in school when you couldn't stop looking at my underwear. That was so funny! Do you remember that Joey?"

I looked back at her, thinking about how to answer her.

"Yes, I do remember that day, Bridgett, and in all honesty, that memory is horrible for me, but... I did learn something important about myself from that experience."

She finished the last of her drink.

"That was delicious. I'm going to have another. Will you be joining me?"

"Sure, why not."

I raised my hand to get the waitress's attention. She smiled back at me and called out, "Another round?" I nodded my head. A few minutes later she returned with our drinks and removed our empties.

We sipped our drinks for a bit, and then Bridgett looked me in the eye.

"So Joey, what was the important thing that you learned about yourself on that horrible day in fifth grade?"

I looked back at her. Her face was relaxed, and she waited patiently for my response. I thought for a few seconds, trying to decide whether to share my secret with her. I remembered that my father had instructed me to get "intimately acquainted" with her. I decided to be truthful with her.

"Ok Miss O'Brien, I have a secret to tell you, and I'm assuming a competent executive assistant knows how to guard privileged information?"

Now I had her full attention. She gave me a mischievous smile.

"Absolutely Sir!"

"Well Bridgett. Ever since I was a small boy I've been intrigued by women's underwear. I like looking at it, I like touching it, I like thinking about it, and I love to wear sexy women's panties! I've been wearing them every day for the last two years, and what I learned on that day in fifth grade is that I have a panty fetish!"

Bridgett stared back at me. Then she gulped down the rest of her drink, "No kidding? Are you wearing them right now?"

"I am. Would you like to see?"

"Yeah sure, what the hell."

I unzipped my trousers and opened my fly, exposing some bright red silk material for her to view. She looked for a few seconds, and then looked up at my face and giggled,

"You have expensive taste in underwear sir... I like it!"

"Do you think any less of me now?"

She rubbed my cheek with her open hand and smiled back at me.

"Not at all Joey. I think it's wonderful that you've found something that gives you pleasure. I also think it's sexy as hell! In fact, I think you're making me a little juicy right now!"

That shocked me, but it also excited me. I felt my penis starting to stir.

I thought to myself, "We're going to make a great team."

"Would you like to see at my panties, Sir?"

"Yes I would, Bridgett."

She rotated her legs towards me, pulled her skirt above her knees, and opened her legs a little, just enough to give me a panty peek, while at the same time she looked over at the entrance to the lounge like she recognized someone.

After about thirty seconds she closed her legs and turned her attention back to me.

"Can I tell you something about women Joey?"

By now I had an erection that felt quite lovely.

"Sure Bridgett."

"A lot of us get turned on by accidentally showing our underwear in public to a man. Of course, this has to be accidental, and proper decorum must be maintained. For me, I get a feeling of power over the man. Out of the corner of my eye I'll catch him slyly looking between my legs, like I don't know what he's doing. I try to show as much as possible without attracting too much attention. I love thinking about a horny man drooling over my panties, with his cock getting hard under his slacks!"

I was shocked by her words!

"Wow Bridgett! That's amazing! I had no idea. I always thought women were so prim and proper, never entertaining thoughts like that."

She placed the palm of her hand over the tent in my slacks, and began rubbing me slowly.

"Can I tell something else Joey?"

The temperature in the lounge felt like it had gone up ten degrees.

"Of course."

She brought her other hand down to my crotch. Now she was rubbing my throbbing cock with both palms.

"I like you a lot Joey. In fact, I know I have a crush on you!"

I was starting to get the feeling that I might orgasm in my pants, so I pulled her hands up onto the table.