The Gentlemen's Panty Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm attracted to you too, Bridgett. I think you're a beautiful sexy woman, but do you think it's wise for us to date? I mean, I am your supervisor."

"I considered that already. It will take me one year to train you to be a competent company president, and during that year we won't date. But after that, you'll find me a good position as a project manager working under another department head, so technically I won't be working directly under you, and then it would be ok for us to date. Will that work for you Joey?"

I considered her proposal, and it seemed very sensible to me. Besides, I knew I couldn't deny my feelings for her.

"Yes Bridgett, that works for me."

Then I smiled at her, leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Chapter 12

I'd been working at Mason Industries for six months, and so far, I was progressing nicely, and my father seemed happy with my work. I assumed more responsibility for the day to day running of the company, and my father began to trust me. He also seemed more relaxed at work lately, and he would often leave as early as four pm, and go straight to the Excelsior Club for a libation with friends.

Bridgett proved to be invaluable to me, as she knew much more than I did about the company, and about the employees.

I remember one staff meeting in particular where she proved her worth to me. It was three weeks before the start of the fiscal year, and I had called an important meeting of all the department heads to discuss their budgets for the coming year. Bridgett warned me that this yearly meeting could be quite challenging, sometimes even stressful. Each manager would give a presentation in which they would forecast their department's revenues and expenses. They would also make requests for additional resources, which always translated into more money, and their justifications. At the end of their presentation, the others present could ask probing questions of the presenter. What made this situation stressful was the other managers were competing for the same resources, which are limited. In effect, they were each trying to protect the people who worked under them.

The meeting was held Friday afternoon, and started at one pm, and finally ended six long hours later. I listened carefully to twelve presentations, and the follow up questions from the attendees. Bridgett sat next to me at the conference table, taking the meeting notes on her laptop computer. By the end my mind felt like mush! I was expected to announce my decisions on the budget by Monday morning at nine am.

I sat behind my desk with the hard copies of the budget presentations in front of me. I felt overwhelmed. Bridget had excused herself to use the restroom, and when she returned fifteen minutes later, she had two water glasses in one hand, and a bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label scotch in her other hand.

"I'll bet you could use a little liquid courage right now!"

"Thank you Bridgett! You know me pretty well now, huh?"

"Yeah, I can read you like a book Joey."

She removed the cap from the bottle and poured two fingers of the amber colored liquid into each glass. She handed me my glass, and sat down in the visitor's chair in front of me. She lifted her glass in the air.

"Cheers!"

We each took a sip of scotch, and then sat quietly for a minute.

"Bridgett, what should I do about the budget? I have no damn confidence in myself right now. I don't know what the hell I'm doing!"

She finished her drink in one gulp.

She gave me a serious look.

"First, you're going to finish your drink... now!"

I did as she commanded. When my glass was empty, she poured us another round.

"You've had a hard day Joey, and your mind is not real sharp right now. You're going to sit here with me, and relax for a bit. Then you're going to take the presentations home with you and read them over tomorrow. On Sunday, you should be thinking clearly, and you'll make your decisions on the budget. If you want, I can come to your place Sunday afternoon to help you. How does that sound?"

That was exactly what I was hoping she'd say! I smiled back at her.

"I think that's a great plan. I like it!"

We continued sipping our drinks, and then Bridgett poured us a third round.

She chuckled, "Last one for the road, Mr. Vice President!"

We clinked our glasses together and downed our drinks. I was feeling much more relaxed by now, and I felt better about myself.

She looked back at me and grinned. Then she slowly, deliberately, reached down with her hands and grabbed the hem of her skirt.

I thought to myself, "Oh Bridgett, you know me so well, and what I need right now!"

My eyes fixed on her hands, but she didn't move them for about fifteen seconds. She had fully captured my attention, as I anticipated her next move.

She pulled the hem of her skirt halfway up her thighs and continued smiling at me, as she very slowly opened her legs, exposing her red nylon panties to me. They were trimmed in black lace around the bottom and top. I thought they looked quite beautiful.

"Do you like what you see, Sir?"

I squeaked, "Oh God yes!"

She looked so confident. Then she stood up and walked around to my side of the desk. She looked down at the bulge in my trousers, and firmly rubbed it with the palm of her hand.

"I love that your prick is hard for me. What do you say about that, Joey? Do you want to pull it out for me?"

"Yes Bridgett, I want to pull it out so you can look at it."

"I want to see your fucking hard cock, Joey... right now!"

She sat down on top of my desk facing me with her legs spread apart. I stood up and unzipped my trousers, letting my cock and balls hang out of the opening. She leaned over so her face was about a foot away from my crotch, and then she examined me closely. She lifted my penis up so she could inspect my testicles, and then she grabbed my scrotum with her thumb and index fingers, and pulled my balls to the left, and then to the right. That was the first time a woman had touched my testicles, and it felt nice... very nice indeed. Then she licked the surface of my balls with the flat surface of her tongue, another truly amazing feeling for me. She licked my sack for a minute, and then moved up to my shaft, licking the whole surface of it. Finally she put my cock in her mouth, and began sucking and licking me enthusiastically. I was in heaven, as this lasted for about a minute. She pulled her mouth off of me and stood up, and then she kissed me hard on my mouth. She turned around and got up on my desk, on her hands and knees.

"I want you to fuck me Joey!"

I pulled the hem of her skirt up onto her back, pulled the gusset of her panties to the side, and placed the head of my cock against her slit. I pushed my hips forward, sliding my knob inside of her soaking wet cunt. I began thrusting into her... again and again... and again. She reached down with one hand and began furiously rubbing her clit with her fingers.

"Yes Joey! Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me harder!"

Then she arched her back and moaned, "Yes, you mother fucker! Fuck me!"

I felt the muscles in her vagina clamp down on my cock, and I felt my anus tightening. I pushed inside of her, and exploded. I felt my cock throbbing inside of her as I squirted my gooey spunk up into her hot wet cunt.

I yelled out, "Oh fuck Bridget!"

My legs began to tremble. I pulled out of her and sat back down on my chair. She was still on my desk with her crotch pointed towards me. She had her eyes closed and a big grin on her face. A large glob of thick white cum dripped slowly out of her slit, and landed on the surface of my desk. I pulled a handkerchief from my suit jacket pocket and wiped the jizz off my desk, and then I wiped her pussy. I pulled her panties back in place, and pulled her skirt down.

She looked back at me, "Thank you for your help, Mister Mason. You're very thoughtful."

"You're very welcome Miss O'Brien... any time!"

Chapter 13

A year later my life could not be more perfect. I was very confident in my abilities, and as it turned out, I was a very good executive! I honed my political skills to an expert level. I was able to analyze complex issues quickly, and make strategic decisions. My father only came in to the office two days a month, which afforded him a large amount of free time, that he occupied by spending more time at the Excelsior club with his gentlemen friends, and spending much more time with my mother. They seemed to get along very well together. They teased each other and laughed, and my mother often used her feminine charms to flirt with him. I was happy for my parents. They had a good life together, that they seemed to be enjoying.

As we had planned, when Bridgett determined that I could do my job proficiently, she transferred to a new position as a project manager, working in the marketing division of the company. Now we were free to date openly, and this made us very happy. I was simply in love with Bridgett O'Brien, and I think she felt the same about me.

I was twenty-six years old, and I had the world by the balls!

One Saturday in July, my parents had invited me over for an evening barbeque to be held in their back yard. I asked if I could invite Bridgett, and they enthusiastically agreed, as both of them liked her immensely. There were many times that they had dropped not so subtle hints that I should propose to her.

As my father counseled me, "A man in your position needs a suitable wife. It's expected. You can't be seen traipsing around San Francisco with a different woman every week. It's not seemly!"

My father's advice seemed sound, and I truly was in love with Bridgett. I proposed marriage to her the next day, and she accepted!

The day was unseasonably hot, approaching one hundred degrees Fahrenheit. I decided that this would be a good day to grab my bathing suit and head over to my parent's house early to use their swimming pool. I called Bridgett to see if she could join me.

"Hello dear, it's so damn hot today. I thought it would be nice to go over to my parent's house a little early and take a swim. Would you like that Bridge?"

Then I heard a loud sneeze from the phone, and she began coughing uncontrollably. A little while later she replied.

"I'm sorry Joey. I seem to be coming down with something. I have to cancel our dinner plans."

I was disappointed, but I was sympathetic to her condition.

"I'm sorry you're not feeling well sweetheart, but I understand."

"Thanks Joey. Give my love to your parents. I feel really shitty, so I'm going back to bed."

"Ok Bridge. Feel better and I'll talk to you soon."

Oh well, shit happens. I put on my bathing suit and a pair of khaki shorts over them. I threw on my favorite golf shirt and stepped into a pair of sandals, and then grabbed my wallet and keys, and headed out the door. I carried a small bag with my change of clothes for dinner.

When I arrived at my parent's house, I let myself in with my house key. I made a quick tour of the downstairs and backyard, searching for my folks, but I didn't find them. Then I heard muffled voices coming from upstairs. I headed up the stairway to let them know I'd arrived early, and that I would be using the pool. When I was about ten feet from their bedroom door I heard my parent's voices, but something unusual was taking place, as they were not speaking in their normal tone of voice. My father was talking like a child in a higher pitched voice.

"I'm sorry Mommy. I've been very naughty."

My mother sounded peeved.

I was amazed, and aroused, when I heard Mother say, "Daddy has been a naughty girl again. Haven't you!"

"Yes Mommy. I couldn't help it. I'm sorry Mommy."

"You've been wearing my dirty panties again, haven't you Edward, or should I call you Edwina?"

"Yes Mommy. Your dirty panties excite me. I like to hold them over my face and sniff your panty gusset."

"I can see that, dear Edwina. You're wearing my bra and stockings too, and your frilly dress is very becoming on you. You want to be a girl don't you Edwina?"

I got even more aroused when I heard my father reply pathetically, "Yes Mommy, I want to be a girl!"

I knew I was invading their privacy, but I couldn't help myself. I had to get close enough to see what they were doing. As quietly as possible I approached their doorway. The door was open half way, and I saw my parents in the full-length mirror on the back of the door, and what I saw was quite shocking to me.

My father was on top of their king size bed, and he was supporting himself on his elbows and knees. His bottom was in the air and was facing me. He was wearing a pink summer dress that had a red polka dot pattern on it. The hem of the dress had been lifted up and was on top of his back. He was also wearing black thigh high silk stockings and women's black high heel shoes, and white thong panties. On his head he was wearing a woman's blonde wig. His feet and hands had handcuffs locked on them, and the cuffs were secured to the four bedposts with lengths of nylon rope. He had a blindfold covering his eyes. I stared at my father for about a minute, taking in this strange scene.

Then I turned my attention to my mother. She was wearing black leather high heel boots that came up to her knees, and nothing else! Well that's not quite accurate. She was wearing her strap on harness with the black horse cock dildo in it. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail. My mother was standing on one side of the bed, rubbing and squeezing my father's bum cheeks with both of her hands. I watched as she reached in and pulled the thong to one side, releasing my father's genitals. His erect penis was pointing down, and I watched closely as a few drops of clear liquid seeped from the slit opening on the head of his cock.

"How should I punish you Edwina? Should I spank your bottom until it's pink and hot?"

"Oh Mommy, please don't hurt me. I'll be a good girl for you. I promise I'll be good!"

"It's too late for that Edwina. You've been very bad, and you must suffer the consequences."

My mother gave my father's bottom a hard slap with her hand.

I heard my father whisper, "Yes Mommy! Oh... yesssss!"

I thought to myself, "Yes Mother! Do it again!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. My parents were engaging in kinky sex, and they both appeared to be enjoying themselves immensely! By now my cock was rock hard. I stuck my hand down the front of my bathing suit, rubbing the frenulum with the palm of my hand. The clothing I had on was too confining, so I unzipped my shorts, let them drop to the floor, and kicked them aside with one foot. I stuck my thumbs into the waistband of my bathing suit and pulled it down to my knees. I stared at my mother's big beautiful tits while I stroked myself with my hand wrapped firmly around my shaft.

I watched intently as my mother pulled the white thong down to my father's knees, and then slapped his butt cheeks five times on the left side, and then five more times on the right side, and each time she spanked him, she applied more force. After the final slap his ass was a nice pink color. I looked over at his face, and he had a big smile. He seemed to be enjoying his punishment immensely!

My mother had a fire in her eyes! She walked over to my father's face and pulled off the blindfold.

"I'm not done with you dear. Oh no, no, no."

"Oh God, Mommy. What do you intend to do to me?"

She reached down with her hand and shook the horse cock in front of his face.

"Oh Edwina, I'm sure you know what this is?"

"Yes Mommy. It's your strap on cock, the really big one!"

"That's right Edwina. It's my big fleshy piggy with the big rubber knob, and it's going straight up your bum!"

"I'm excited Mommy, but so afraid."

"It's nice that you're afraid Edwina. You are my little panty girl, and Piggy is going up your sweet bottom."

Mother opened her nightstand drawer, pulled out the bottle of anal lube, and walked back behind my father. She squirted a generous amount of the slippery liquid onto my father's anus, and onto the knob of the horse cock dildo. Then she took hold of Piggy with both hands and slowly pushed it inside of him.

I heard my father moan pathetically, "Oh Mommy, that's feels so nice... you're filling me right up."

As she fucked him in the ass she said, "I know you're frightened Edwina, but from now on you are going to be fucked regularly by me, and my friends."

"Your friends? But, I am your husband, and I will be so humiliated."

"That's lovely, Edwina. We want you humiliated. I'm going to ask Julia Chatsworth to fuck you next, or maybe I'll ask her daughter, Edith. Wouldn't that be fun? Getting fucked in the ass by the neighbor girl whom you've known since she was a child?"

All my life Edith had been very respectful to my father, but in the past I had fantasized as to how Edith might behave with him. I'd heard through Mother that her marriage had failed, she was extremely bitter about the experience, and that she'd moved back into her parent's house. She's announced that she would have nothing more to do with men, as they had always betrayed and abused her. She found fantasy roleplaying with her girlfriends was more satisfying.

She told her parents, "Fantasy squishies are probably better for women than real things with men, as we can imagine any scenario we like and it never fails."

She'd been spending a lot of time with Julia, her mother. She and her mother were very disrespectful to Edith's father. It had never occurred to me that she might be fucking her father. Actually, seeing how my mother was treating my father at the moment, it seemed quite possible that the ex "love of my life" could fuck my father in his bum hole. It seemed such a bizarre and outrageous idea! It was quite erotic.

All this time I'd been stroking my cock, and I felt like I was getting close to bursting. When I heard my mother say Edith would fuck my father it was too much. I closed my eyes and thought, "Oh no!"

When I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror I got a big surprise. My mother was staring back at me. I watched as her eyes moved from my face and then down to my hard cock. She looked at me for about ten seconds, and then she smiled.

"Hello dear. I didn't hear you come in. I hope this isn't awkward for you?"

I was dumfounded. She laughed at my inability to speak.

My father called out, "What's happening? Is someone here with us Mommy? Is Julia here already?"

"Joey is here, and he was watching me peg you."

"I'm so embarrassed Mommy!"

My mother looked back at me through the mirror. She waved her hand, indicating I should come into the bedroom. I nodded, pulled up my swim trunks, and walked in.

"You're early Joey."

"I'm sorry Mother. I should have called first."

"Yes, you should have. That was not good manners."

She walked over to the head of the bed and then knelt on the floor facing me.

"Come here Joey."

I did as instructed and stood in front of her. She reached out with hers hands, and slowly pulled my swim trunks down to my ankles. My stiff penis was sticking straight out, pointing at my mother's beautiful face.

"Your cock is much nicer than your father's Joey. It's much thicker. I like your big fat cock in my face, Joey."

She reached out a hand and began rubbing the fat knob with the palm of her hand.

I liked what she was doing to me. Yes, very much indeed. Then I heard my father whimpering.

"Mommy, I'm so ashamed!"

My mother didn't take her eyes off of my privates, but she replied sternly.

"Shut the fuck up Edwina!"

I heard my father starting to cry pathetically.

Then Mother stretched out on the floor on her back. She looked in my eyes and smiled at me.

"I want you to fuck my tits Joey, now! And I want you to give me a pearl necklace."

I felt helpless to refuse her.