All Comments on 'The Gift'

by Saucyminx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Nice Gift Indeed

I loved your story but it cries for a part 2 and perhaps even a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW, I'm a valentines man

I cant tell you how sexy you are, your willingness to satisfy, hmmmm. Would love to have a woman make me feel so intense on my birthday, the 14th would never be the same again. You amazing. Cant wait for more sexy!!

Warm Man xx

warm_saman@hotmail.com

Wolf of Mibu 69Wolf of Mibu 69about 19 years ago
Very hot.

Hot story. I liked the dialogue and the way you let us see into what the characters are thinking. In fact, that's what made the story as good as it was, because you actually sort of skimped on the sex description. Once you finally got him in your mouth, you sort of glossed over the details. Not a big deal, and in the context of your story, everything still worked out.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
What a Great Start!

You write so well, I can picture this happening. And it's so hot! Please, keep writing.

WordgoddessWordgoddessabout 19 years ago
WOW!

This rocks! I can't wait to read more!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Another wonderful story by Saucy Minx!

I really liked this hot story--left me hard---can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You write

quite the hot sex scenes. Very descriptive and sensual.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77about 18 years ago
Yummy!

You never cease to amaze me, Minxy baby. You captured the feelings of a novice sub wanting to please her man with the beautiful gift of submission.

I happily run off to read parts 2 and 3 now! :)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

No chea, swapping, or sharing. Just hot, monogamous fun.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Keep

Keep the bondage and slave crap, at least they're married to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous