The Gift She Gives Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zheng returned to fetch his daughter, and he said that you were unable to leave here, something about a barrier of some sort that caused you pain when you tried to pass it. Is that true?" Grigory prodded.

Vesper nodded, "Yes. I can't leave. I can't get more than about twenty feet away from the spa in any direction. Mr. Hughes and I walked the perimeter not long ago." Well, they'd walked most of it.

"You have pain if you try?" Grigory frowned, this had been an unexpected complication for the sweet-spoken woman, and all of his pack was concerned about her staying at the spa too long.

"Yes, a great deal. It's not just, it's not just if I try to leave. If Mr. Hughes tries to leave, I begin to feel pain, as well. He's stuck here now, too." She shrugged, Vesper knew how crazy this all sounded, but she couldn't offer him an explanation.

That made Grigory's chest rumble a little, Zheng had not told them, and Grigory heard Sergei swearing within the pack bond. This had not been their intention. They had hoped for her to find out who she was, and then they would set her up somewhere new, somewhere where she could be safe. Not trapped at a sex spa. Frowning, he stood up and paced a few feet away from the bench.

"What if you tried to leave together?" He asked the question that Yakov sent him.

Vesper frowned and shook her head, "No, we tried that."

"So the plan is to what? Leave you here forever?" Grigory's voice was like a low rumble and Vesper knew that for the rest of her life, she would be able to tell a werewolf anywhere, they had a very distinctive way in which they spoke.

"Until a way can be found to free me of-of whatever this is that is keeping me here, yes. I have to stay." She nodded, knowing it made him unhappy when he growled and continued pacing.

"We are so sorry that we did this to you." He stopped suddenly and turned to look down at her, his eyes were filled with the need for her forgiveness.

"It's not your fault, I agreed to come here, I agreed to go to your home that night in the diner. I am just as responsible." She tried to reassure him but knew he wasn't really listening to her.

"We didn't want this for you."

"You barely know me, it isn't really your place to want something for me." Vesper whispered, standing up and turning to look out the window. It was a somewhat cloudy day, and she knew if she went outside, she would smell a need to rain in the air. She liked cloudy days.

"I know your body well enough to want something for you." His deep timber right behind her ear made Vesper gasp and shake as he moved his chest and abdomen more solidly against the back of her.

"Grigory, you cannot have me like that, not ever again." Vesper whimpered as he moved a hand to her stomach. She could sense his frown, the tightness that came over his muscles as he spoke.

"You would be a welcomed addition to our pack, Vesper. Anya and Sergei think that maybe if I claim you, that our bond would be strong enough to allow you to get free of this hold that Vorhees has on you." He whispered against her ear and she put her hands over the one on her stomach.

"Claim me?" She closed her eyes, his heat was affecting her, but she was also filled with a great deal of fear and a huge amount of longing, but not for the man whose heat was beginning to radiate through her, but for another man, a man who liked to wear expensive English suits.

"Bite you. It bonds us to a mate. It can't be broken easily." He explained, turning her to face him within his grasp.

"Well, I definitely do not want you to claim me." Vesper shook her head, she was muddled up about a lot of things, but she knew that she didn't want to be a part of a wolf pack. Absolutely not.

"But it could possibly get you out of here." He furrowed a brow at her, she was looking up at him with those enchanting violet eyes of hers and his cock twitched, reminding him that he'd sunk it deep inside her ass not all that long ago.

"But it could possibly not, and then you would be torn between Anya and me, and that's not okay. It wouldn't be okay with her either." Vesper bit her lower lip and shifted a little away from him.

He seemed to be warring with something inside of his head, and she knew he was communicating with his pack, it was amazing to her that he could do so at such a long distance.

"We don't feel right about leaving you here." He sighed, lowering his hands to her lower back as he looked down at her upturned face.

"I'm not sure I would even leave Vorhees if I could, Grigory." She told him, and realized that she was speaking the truth, a truth she had yet to even tell herself.

"Why?" He scoffed, she did not belong at a sex spa. It would be only a matter of time before her virginity was taken in the middle of a good fuck and not in the tender, sensual way she deserved.

"I just can't." She shrugged her shoulders, her eyes filling with tears as he lifted her by her arms to stand on the bench, it made her level with his eyes, or just slightly above them.

Grigory breathed in deeply, frustration easily readable on his features as he continued to look at her face. His hands hadn't left her arms yet, either.

"A satyr has tasted you." He frowned, this was just the sort of thing that would happen to her here at the spa and Anya started to curse in his head.

"It was an accident. I touched Payton, he had an infection that could have killed him. I healed him, but then I wanted to rut, and the only way for me to stop-."

"Was to orgasm." He finished for her, his body rumbled and his eyes lightened and narrowed as he looked at her.

"It was just an orgasm." Vesper groaned, her wings extending a little bit as she stood facing him on the bench.

"One day, it will be 'just your virginity,' Vesper. Christ, are you prepared to have some sex worker take that from you? You don't really seem the type." His words hit her like a slap in the face and she frowned at him, pushing at his chest in a useless attempt to get him to back away from her.

"Grigory, you are the only man who has ever gotten-close to me, please, don't talk to me this way." She said in a painful way, her lower lip was trembling and tears were falling down her cheeks, and in the back of her head, she felt alarmed, hot, tense, and she couldn't understand it.

"You can't want to stay here." He hissed, moving his hands down her body to wrap around her thin waist.

"I want to be here. I need to be here." She told him gently, her hands still on his upper chest, above his defined pectoral muscles.

"Why?"

"Because he needs me, Grigory. He NEEDS me here." She stressed and watched as the large werewolf seemed to shake uncontrollably for a moment, his eyes closed, his grip painfully tight on her waist, and then he looked at her with icy colored eyes and his lips thinned into a sneer.

"You cannot be serious, Vesper. He will do things, he will make you-dammit, Vesper, you have no idea what that man needs." His words made her widen her eyes and she was about to respond when she felt the glass doors that led into the sitting room crash open, and she heard the glass shatter onto the floor.

Looking up, she saw Mr. Hughes, his ears burning red, his jaw much the same color, walking to them in something just short of a run, and she whimpered, feeling the pain of his nearness as he grabbed hold of the back of the werewolf and yanked the man forcibly away from her. Vesper remained on the bench, her hands in front of her mouth as she watched Grigory yanked backwards. The wolf growled and turned on the angel, who stood fully erect as the other man crouched down somewhat.

She was certain that Grigory was going to change into his werewolf form, but for some reason, he couldn't do so. Then, she watched as, with a wave of his hand, Mr. Hughes sent the man slamming into the wall behind him, which buckled in a bit with the force of his body. She cried out for him to stop when Grigory stood back up, panting, angry eyes on the angel.

"You will never touch her again." Mr. Hughes sneered at the werewolf as they began to circle each other.

Grigory smirked, baring his teeth a little before he spoke, "I've done more than touch her, you jealous bastard. Take off the hold and we can settle this once and for all."

Vesper gasped, hold? What hold? The way the werewolf snarled scared her, and she jumped down from the bench. If he were to hurt Mr. Hughes, she would be unable to heal the angel, she couldn't touch him. Walking towards the werewolf, she paused when Mr. Hughes spoke her name quietly. Looking at him, she watched the slow shake of his head and he pointed a finger towards an orchid that was in a pot to her left. Frowning, she moved towards it slowly.

"Please, please, don't fight over me." She knew she was still crying, seeing them like this scared her.

"He doesn't own you, Vesper." Grigory said, yipping afterwards when Mr. Hughes sent him an angry look.

"I know he doesn't, Grigory. But I am choosing him anyway." She said, her eyes on the angel, "He doesn't own me, and neither do you. I won't be forced into a relationship with anyone. If I get to leave here, it will be my choice as to whether or not I go, and where I go to."

"Has he told you what he does to his lovers? Has he told you about how he ties-?" Grigory stopped talking as his body was tossed against the wall again. This time, when he stood, he simply glared at the angel, his breath coming hard and heavy from his big chest. She knew Mr. Hughes was controlling him somehow, but she didn't understand it.

"Grigory. You should go back to Duluth. I appreciate that you came, and that you are all trying to help me, but you need to go home." She stepped close to the werewolf who was only able to turn his head and look down at her.

"Don't come back to Vorhees, and you can pass that on to your alpha." Mr. Hughes bit out in an angry tone and Vesper glared at him.

"You're being a bully again, Mr. Hughes. Let him go. Let him go so that he can leave." She hissed at the angel who frowned at her for a moment before he nodded and looked over at the werewolf.

Vesper knew the moment that the hold was released from the werewolf, for he immediately swept his arms around her body and pulled her tightly up and into his embrace. She gasped as his mouth sank over hers, and his tongue shoved deep inside, sliding over her tongue and teeth as one hand sank to cup her ass in the center, the pad of one finger pushing in at the anus while the other hand surrounded the back of her head.

Her hands pushed at his chest to no avail and she knew Mr. Hughes was saying his name in a gravely voice, but the werewolf refused to stop. His mouth lowered to her throat and then he pulled her farther up in his arms to plant his mouth over one breast, not caring about the cotton shirt she wore, nor the thin, silk bra beneath as he nibbled at the rounded flesh. His hand lowered from her head to shift beneath her skirt, and he tugged her panties down and then moved the skirt up so that he could show her ass to Mr. Hughes.

"This belonged to me long before you could ever touch her, you son of a bitch." Grigory growled as he plunged a finger into her ass and she cried out and arched her back, shoving her pebbled breasts against his face as he held her against him.

Just when Vesper thought he would take this further, terrified that he intended to, Grigory put her down on her feet and took a few steps back. His eyes were on her as he breathed rapidly, his cock was stretched against the fabric of his pants. She narrowed her eyes as she looked from him to the angel.

"I told you to stop." She chastised Mr. Hughes.

He shrugged, "You also said that he would leave. He didn't."

"You threw him into a wall. Twice." She put her hands on her hips and turned to the angel, his eyes were thunderstorms of anger and if she wasn't so upset herself, she might have thought to be scared of him.

With that, Mr. Hughes flicked a wrist and the werewolf crashed into the wall a third time. He lifted an eyebrow at her as if to say 'three' and watched as the woman dropped her mouth open at him.

"Please, just make him leave then." She pleaded, finally starting to realize that his anger was dangerous.

"In due time." Mr. Hughes said darkly before he allowed Grigory to stand up and then he made the man move to Vesper.

She would have moved away if she'd known he would grab her and throw her over his shoulder, but Vesper hadn't known what he would do, so she simply whimpered and tried to get off of his shoulder as he started walking with her towards the broken, glass doors. They moved at an even pace through the sitting room as well, and Vesper gasped when she realized that she was being taken into the office where she'd left a short time ago with the man holding her.

"Mr. Hughes, stop this." She frowned at the angel as he moved into the room after them, closing the door behind him.

"I take it Grigory and his pack were trying to get you to leave the spa. How did they think that you would be able to go?" Mr. Hughes stayed where he was, this room was smaller and she wouldn't have space to get away from him if he inadvertently got too close.

"They wanted Grigory to bite me." She bit her lower lip as she watched the angel glare at the werewolf who had set her on her feet, anger practically pouring out of him.

"You didn't consider that she would be able to heal from the bite before the claim took? Or that maybe, she wouldn't want to be bonded to a pack?" Mr. Hughes frowned, angry at the pack for their interference, angry at himself for not watching her more closely, and angry at her for kissing the damned wolf back.

Grigory growled and yipped when he was unable to make words, Vesper realized it and shook her head at Mr. Hughes, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Let him speak."

"It would be better than being trapped here, of being put in situations that would make her give herself when she might otherwise say no." Grigory spoke the second the hold was lifted a little.

"That's jealousy speaking." Mr. Hughes said low.

"That's common decency speaking, Mr. Hughes. How could you want her here? You know that she's not like the other nonhumans here, she isn't guided by her sexuality. You should want whatever would allow her to leave." Grigory admonished.

"I do believe it is her sexuality that is guiding her to stay, Grigory. Or am I wrong that she refused to allow you to bite her?" Mr. Hughes' eyes told her that he knew already that he wasn't wrong.

"She is wrong for you." Grigory sighed, some of the fight leaving him and his shoulders slumped a little.

"You are wrong about that." Mr. Hughes shook his head.

"No, I'm not." Grigory growled, angry when he felt the hold reach to his vocal chords again.

"Allow me to show you. Maybe this will get Sergei to understand that his interference is no longer required here." Mr. Hughes nodded at Grigory and Vesper gasped as the large wolf turned to her and took hold if the back of her shirt, where it buttoned below and above her wings.

Pulling hard, he popped the buttons off and they went flying around the room, chased after by the two kittens who'd cowered in a corner a moment ago when they'd entered. The shirt was tugged down her arms and tossed behind the desk and then Grigory's warm hands moved to the clasps of her bra. When her chest was bare, Vesper put her hands up to cover the darkening nipples from the wolf's view. The bra joined the shirt.

"Mr. Hughes, let him leave." She whimpered when the wolf squatted in front of her, and her skirt and panties were tugged down her legs together, and then fully removed, leaving her completely naked before both men.

"Vesper, I will never bind your wings. Do you trust me?" Mr. Hughes' voice was firm, and was showing that hint of Wales, but she knew he wasn't angry, at least not at her.

"Yes." She said without hesitation, her eyes on Grigory who furrowed a brow at her as he stood back straight.

Vesper watched as Grigory opened a drawer on the side of the desk and pulled out a length of rope. Her eyes widened as he took it and moved behind her body. Her arms were brought up behind her back so that her forearms were parallel with the ground and he tied them so that each wrist was bound to the opposite elbow. The binding wasn't overly tight, but there was no way for her to get out of it. She then felt him pick her up and place her on her stomach on the top of the desk. As she shivered, the wolf bent her legs at the knees and bound her ankles to a length of rope he placed around her waist, then he looped the rope several times around each thigh to ensure a secure hold.

She had closed her eyes as he worked, but opened them when she felt the drawer reopen and he pulled out a few things that clinked on top of the desk. The first was a ball gag that he pushed into her mouth and secured behind her neck. Vesper whimpered against the ball, biting into it a bit as she realized she was unable to remove it. Gasping, she saw the strange contraption Grigory had just picked up and knew it bothered him, as well, because he growled even as he moved back over to her lower body.

Before he inserted it, she felt something thick and moist touch her anus, and then his finger entered it as he had done a short time ago. He spent a moment pushing inside, and then she felt him remove his finger and place a tube that was just slightly thicker than his finger, and about four inches in length, into her anus. Her ass ate it and she could feel the nylon rope that connected the tube to another one, which was placed squarely over her moistened pussy, the top half also had a nylon rope, though this one was much shorter, and was connected at the end to a clamp, which he placed around her swelling clit, making her cry out harshly as the tender flesh was pinched. When she moved her body, it made the tube in her ass move slightly, and Vesper groaned and closed her eyes.

"Vesper, nod if you are all right." Mr. Hughes said quietly from his spot near the door.

Vesper nodded, oh, my, yes, she was definitely all right, whatever he had done to her had made her body practically melt into the top of his desk. Her pussy was vibrating and she knew it was soaking the tube that was pressed against it. She wriggled a little on the top of the desk and felt Grigory run a hand along the top edge of one of her wings.

"You were told not to touch any more nonhumans at the spa, were you not?" The angel asked, his hands were behind his back as he watched her movements on the desk.

Grigory growled as Vesper nodded slightly.

"Do you trust me to do what I want with you?" He asked again, and Vesper breathed slowly, concentrating on how her body felt, on what he was doing to her already, could she handle more? Could she handle whatever he wanted to do to her? Nodding, she closed her eyes again and waited to see what would happen.

She felt Grigory step away from her for a moment and his growls and yips made her shake, he must be very upset about what was going to happen, but she knew her body was completely aroused, exposed, impatient for whatever Mr. Hughes had in mind. When she was lifted and then lowered into something that surrounded her on all sides but above her, she shifted against the soft velvet interior. A box? Was he placing her in a box? Vesper whimpered, opening her eyes to see the dark insides of the box she was now lying in, and watched wide eyed as Grigory looked down at her, a frown on his face, as he lowered the lid, trapping her inside, in the darkness.

Vesper whimpered, scared at being confined like this, but suddenly, a buzzing noise sounded below her pussy and the tube that was pressed against it started to vibrate rapidly and she stiffened and felt her body explode in a hard orgasm. Her groans were easily heard from outside of the box, but Vesper didn't care as she squeezed her legs tightly together, making the vibrator attack her pussy with more pressure, loving the way it felt as it jolted against her wet fold and clit.