The Gift She Gives Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*~*~

Mr. Hughes had moved Grigory back around the desk to stand near the door after the large man had closed the box and locked the girl inside. He had then moved to sit at the chair, frowning as a little gray kitten came over to attack the laces on his black dress shoes. Ignoring it, he had opened the drawer beside the desk and taken out the remote control that he'd kept there.

Looking at Grigory, who was breathing heavy, his anger tensing every muscle in his body, he pushed a button and smiled softly at the sounds of the girl as she was instantly thrown into orgasm. He knew the werewolf could smell it, but didn't care. Vesper did not belong to him, and Mr. Hughes was furious that the pack had approached the ayperi in this manner, behind his back, practically, and tried to get her away from him.

"As you can see, your interference was not needed." Mr. Hughes sat back, the orange kitten was on the desk at this point and was sitting on the keyboard to his computer.

"She shouldn't be here, she doesn't belong to you, she's just a girl." Grigory was so angry that he could barely make coherent sentences, and the voices from his pack were conflicting, some were furious and others were trying to get him to listen to reason.

"She's 87 years old. Not quite a girl, Grigory. She's old enough to make her own decisions."

"She's barely a teenager in nonhuman years, and you know it." Grigory pounded his fist down on the desk and Mr. Hughes cocked an eyebrow at him, warning him to control himself lest he find the hold completely back over him.

"Smell her, is she scared? Should I remove her?" Mr. Hughes asked.

Grigory took a moment to do so and frowned, "She can't understand this, she won't understand a dom/sub relationship. She'll hate you for it eventually."

"I cannot even touch her, how is it that you think I would be able to exert that much control over her?" Mr. Hughes asked, spreading his palms out on the desk in front of him, the orange kitten pounced on one of his hands and he frowned at the furball before picking it up and setting it on the floor.

"Don't bull shit me, Mr. Hughes, she's in a box." Grigory waved a hand to the corner of the room and watched as Mr. Hughes pushed a button on the vibrator control he had, and then another, making Vesper whimper as the other vibrator started to pulse.

"You are not going to fuck her, Grigory. She does not belong to you."

"She doesn't belong to YOU."

"She was made for me. Wrong or right, I have more rights to her than you do, and the fact that she can't be even remotely removed from my home bloody well proves it." Mr. Hughes felt his anger rising and he paused to smooth his breathing.

"Anya wants to know if you've told her that you don't have a dick." Grigory's question irritated the angel, but he merely frowned and shook his head.

"Any conversation about my anatomy will be had between Vesper and I, if the need should ever arise. I can't touch her without fear that I would kill her. Her reaction to me is severe." He crossed his hands one on top of the other on the desk.

"So what is this then, you're just going to make her spend her life in some fucked up relationship where you get what you want and she's left with nothing, nothing that she wanted for herself? She's not like you, she isn't going to be happy living here, doing this, she wants a family, a home. Kids. You can't give her any of that."

Mr. Hughes stood and Grigory shivered a little as he felt the air in the room shift around them. He'd gone to far and even Sergei seemed nervous as they waited for the angel's reaction. The man's ears became red and his neck and jaw darkened as he clenched his fists at his sides and glared at the wolf standing across from him.

"Out of respect for Sergei, I will let you leave, and you will go, on your own, out of this house, right now. If you should ever so much as step foot onto any property of mine I will make you wish you hadn't. There are any number of ways I could force you to end your life, least of which would be to make you walk into the lake and drown. Do you understand me?" Mr. Hughes' voice was menacing and Grigory nodded slowly.

"I understand, just, please-," Grigory yipped as he felt a pressure tightening around his throat, "if she doesn't want you, if she doesn't want this, don't force her."

"That's what you don't seem to understand," Mr. Hughes sighed and sat back down, pulling the hold he had completely off of the werewolf, "I can't force her to do anything. All she has to say is no, and I can't do anything to her. The hold I have over you, over beings of the light, she has over me. I am not in control of my feelings for Vesper. She is. And right now, she wants me."

Grigory frowned, looking from the box to the man at the desk and then back again. It wasn't a scenario that he had considered. He hesitated a moment before leaving the room, which all members of his pack were pleading with him to do. Anya was so terrified that something bad would happen to him that she was practically beating on Yegor to let her go so that she could get in a car and come get him.

Swearing, he stood straight and turned from the angel, yanking the door open, he walked outside of the room and slammed it behind him.

Mr. Hughes waited for him to go. He pushed the button to stop the vibe in her ass from vibrating and leaned his forehead on top of his hands. His body shook with desire, and he wanted nothing more than to rip the lid of the box off and pull her out, throw her over his desk and fuck her hard, and swiftly. But he couldn't. He couldn't touch her, he couldn't move her, and he certainly couldn't fuck her. Not hard, nor swiftly. Anya was right, he didn't have the equipment that he needed to do so.

Sighing, he picked up the gray cat that was desperate to destroy his shoes and held him in front of his face for a moment. How was this little wiggling ball of hair and claws so beloved by Vesper? it was so very annoying. Bringing it forward, he rubbed its hot little belly against his nose and then moved the thing to cuddle it close to his chest, frowning when he saw tiny little cat hairs immediately stick to his suit jacket. Picking up the remote, he pushed the first button again and heard a bump from inside the box, and a heavy, excited groan as the woman inside responded fully to the pulsations of the vibrator he'd had connected to her.