The Girl at the Spa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow."

"You wouldn't know it today of course, not when the sun is shining. As soon as the local tourist board tweeted that the sun was out and the weather was balmy, the answerphone hasn't stopped ringing from rich sportsmen and women and a few of Hollywood's finest leaving messages and asking for this very cottage and promising a King's ransom for it; your Dad wouldn't have it of course, not when he realised that you were coming."

"Turning down all that money though?"

"Nah he's cool with it. Besides he's sent all the staff off on their holidays don't forget, and many of those spoilt millionaire bastards can't even boil a kettle. They are a fucking nuisance, hence Meghan makes them pay through the nose for it when they are here."

I stepped inside. It was quite splendidly furnished

"Wow!" I said.

"You can thank any number of footballers, actors, rock stars, models, and their partners AND some quite significant Royalty."

"I won't ask," I said.

"Good," said Alice, "that way I won't have to tell you."

She showed me to a short hallway, took my phone to connect it to the Wi-Fi, walking through to the bathroom with it.

"Did Meghan show you the phone lockers?"

"No," I said.

"Well most of the time we don't let guests have phones in case they start taking pictures of other guests. The staff are trained to spot cameras of course, and we have people that advise MI5 coming and teaching us all about how to spot covert surveillance. That's why each room has a laptop or tablet, and a proper old-fashioned telephone that we tell everyone is recorded for their and our security, they sign that they know it'll be recorded and that we'll hand over any evidence to the police or the offended party's solicitor if they tell Auntie Ada who else is staying here. As well as that we have the guests in swimming costumes, shorts and vests, that sort of thing, kinda hard to hide a wire and a lens!"

She walked further through the bungalow, "and this is your bathroom," she said, "the bath has a Jacuzzi function on it but to be honest the ones across in The Spa are a thousand times better and you can jump in the pool afterwards." She walked through to the bedroom, and had just the most fantastic smile on her face. "this is happy room Richie," she said, "Oscar winning movie stars, national and international politicians, rock stars, football players and sports personalities and a fair few millionaires have all slept in this bed; some with their husbands and wives, some with their boyfriends and girlfriends and a fair few with other peoples' husbands and wives." She wrinkled her nose at me, "don't worry we change the sheets regularly..."

I could feel the erection that had been fighting to make itself known starting to stir in earnest, fuck but Alice was probably the most overtly sexual woman I'd ever had to deal with.

I'd gone to a good but very religious all boys school Mum had chosen, and the second one pupil so much as smiled at another they were descended upon by teachers and dragged to opposite ends of the premises. At college, because of my lack of contact with girls I was very shy but had gone for coffee or a drink with a few girls, and a couple of which I did drag up the nerve to ask them on a date. One of those dates actually saw us sat in the corner of a bar kissing and cuddling. Sadly for me I'd left it a bit late in my second year of college and with that particular girl, and as soon as the exams were finished she went on a long all-summer travelling holiday with her parents, then went straight to university after that. I'd gone to Cambridge, she'd gone to Edinburgh.

OK, I'd watched quite a bit of porn (cheers Pornhub!) but was still a virgin. Once I hit seventeen Mum left me in the house to my own devices and seeing as I hadn't burnt the place down or played truant from college, she decided that she would 'have the odd evening away'. This of course became regular evenings away and after some nagging and my own bank card that I could buy groceries and the occasional takeaway and cinema trip, I was pretty free. The down side was that I thought that Mum must have had the place wired, for every time I got brave and thought about taking advantage of my isolation and contacting some old 'friends that were girls' from my college and inviting them to home for a meal, she would reappear that day.

I thought that moving away from home would do it but my initial course had been all male for the first time in forty odd years. I'd tried dating in the same way I had at college but again had two sessions of kissing and cuddling in 'moon-washed college halls' but for some reason I'd struck out with all of the nice girls I'd gone out with. Not one of them had gone past the third date and on the last occasion I asked the girl what it was about me that had the girls walking away from me in droves.

"Rich," said the girl, "You're too nice mate," she smiled at me kindly. "You're very hot looking honest, but I really thought that you were gay for the first year."

"What?"

"Rich, don't take this the wrong way but you're a great guy and you have great promise but... but you're hard work mate; and you try waaay to hard and, to be honest, most women don't want to give lessons. AND," Here it comes, "I mean..." she said, "it's great that you have no money worries but the rest of us do..."

"Oh," I said, "Never knew I had even mentioned it..."

She pecked a kiss on my cheek and hugged me, and said the one thing young men don't want to hear, ever,

"Sorry Richard, but you're a really good friend..."

For the next ten minutes we sat there drinking the wine that I had bought to finish off the meal I had paid for while she talked about the veterinary science undergraduate she was actually interested in.

So that was that, I was cursed with being Richie Rich; the nice, comfortably off, friendly, attractive and muscular boy, that ISN'T ACTUALLY GAY HONESTLY, is terrified of real women but is really good to talk to about your problems with your actual boyfriend.

Fuck. I thought about dating websites and went to quite a few university societies and 'meet and greet' events but it was full of desperate people (just like me) and I could suddenly see what my 'friend that was a girl' was talking about in me in those other people. I lasted for just long enough to drink my nasty warm white wine before fabricating a phone call/message and left, never to return.

Fuck.

My nervousness had started to show, and while I was now working in hospitals the nurses were terrifying and to be honest I didn't have the first clue on how I should start chatting to them, let alone chatting them up to ask out on a date. They all seemed confident, feminine, attractive and professional while I was terrified of my own fucking shadow and my lack of dates a bit of a joke with my college mates.

So, not only was I a 23-year-old, 'inexperienced with girls' virgin, I was now being flirted with (I guessed) by the most gorgeous, dark, curvaceous, totally intoxicating girl in what she was suggesting was some kind of sex palace.

To make it worse, she reached up to open the bedroom curtains raising her quite fantastic tits up, then bent at the waist to straighten them down below showing off her perfect arse. I gulped, and she turned back to me and winked.

I kinda got the feeling that Alice would be taking care of me but I wasn't quite sure if this was what Dad had in mind when he asked.

She turned and walked back to me and handed me my phone, with the softest smile.

"You're logged into the secure WIFI Richie; Dinner is at seven, Meghan is cooking something a bit special seeing as you're here."

"I'll see you seven," I said.

"I'll look forward to it," she replied touching my arm gently. Then she reached up on her toes and kissed me on the cheek.

What the fuck to do next?!

She looked at me and smiled again, no expectation, no questions, just a lovely smile and I calmed down a bit. I didn't really have to do anything, did I?

"See ya!" she said and left me to it.

Fuck, again!

This was The Spa, here I was Ralph's son; I wasn't Richie Rich the undateable undergrad Clinical Med student Doctor, I wasn't the centre of anyone's jokes, I wasn't the virgin that the nurses would giggle behind their hands about and joke which one of them should take me off somewhere and 'sort me out'.

This girl just seemed to like me, Richie.

I lay down on my huge bed and kicked off my trainers; it was so comfortable, and I rolled to the middle of the thing. I nodded off in moments.

I was awakened by my phone ringing, and pulled it from my jeans pocket. It was Mum, Fuck! I had forgotten to turn it off.

"Hello?" I said blearily.

"Darling?" it was Mum, "Are you back in London yet?"

"Mum, I explained earlier, I having a few days with Dad..." Mum butted in.

"But I've told Dave that you'll look after the girls."

"Mum, define 'look after'."

"What do you mean?"

"You said that you and Dave wanted me to 'Look after' Leah and Fiona. It would have been nice if you mentioned that before you were actually in France. I think Leah and Fiona are under the impression that I'm their servant until you and Dave got back."

"Richard, that's not the case at all," she snorted.

"Really? When I said I was leaving the first thing they both said was 'who is going to look after us for the next two weeks?' You and I both know that nasty Leah won't come out of her room and will want her food delivered to her, while spoilt brat Fiona will want me to do everything and what I do will never be good enough and will turn her nose up at anything I can throw together in the kitchen. It's the house I live in, not the Bed and Breakfast that I run."

"Richard, how dare you!" It was Dave who had obviously been listening, "my girls..."

"Your girls Dave, not mine!" I shouted, "within seconds of getting back from dropping you off they were both telling me what to do, throwing their laundry at me and telling me what they wouldn't eat."

"Surely doing a little bit of laundry and cooking a few meals..."

"Darling Fifi was telling me how she wanted her washing done, and when she wanted it back by, and Dave? It was a huge pile of clothes she HADN'T EVEN WORN! Leah thinks I'm an idiot, Cambridge educated I might add, and there to wait on her in your absence."

"Weeeeeeeell," said Dave sounding crosser than he normally did, "if you're not prepared to meet me halfway then your mother and I will have to give some consideration to your continuing to live in our house."

I'd had enough, they had both pretty much fucked up my chilled out first day of my holiday and I was fucking angry. I was twenty three, and done with being nice guy Richie.

"It's not your house Dave," I snapped with a ton of attitude, "don't kid yourself, I read the pre-nup that Mum wrote and you both signed don't forget; she has no claim on your place, you have no claim on ours and I mean OURS. You'll find that when my maternal grandfather died he left the house to me and Mum in equal shares and now I'm over eighteen she can't stop me living there or try and sell it without my signature. See how you get on with that. You want to start threatening people then I'll ask for my half of the fucking rent!"

"Richard..." it was Mum again, "Darling let's not argue about this, go back home to London and we can work on this..."

"NO!" I howled, "why should!?"

"Look, I... we just need you..."

"You need me in London, on the understanding that I go back home and wait on Princesses Leah and Fiona until you get home in two weeks. No, this is my holiday as well as theirs."

"You'll be flying out here don't forget," said Mum adding brightly as if that would make the penal servitude more bearable.

"I'm here for a week Mum," I said, "that's all."

"Well I'm sure the girls can look after themselves for a week."

"Like I do," I said.

"Like you do," she said, "I'll tell the girls to expect you on Friday."

"Sunday," I said.

"Sunday?!" she said, "in two days?"

"No, the next Sunday after that, good try though."

"OK Sunday week, but try..." she stopped obviously hearing my deep breath, "we'll tell the girls that everyone is going to work harder at this relationship."

"OK,"

"Don't think I'm going to let this insult go Richard."

"For Christ's sake David," snarled Mum, "are you the only person that doesn't see how nasty your daughters are to Richard?"

"They have their own feelings and standards like everyone," he said superciliously.

"Oh do they!" said Mum with a growl, "I'll talk to you later Darling," said Mum and disconnected the call.

My wonderful relaxed feeling was gone, and I sat up. I thought about the grief that would be waiting for me when I eventually went home. I reached into my rucksack and there on the top was my shorts that Dad had insisted I brought with me.

A swim, that would do it, then perhaps a splash in the Jacuzzi and then a shower before dinner at seven.

I pulled on my shorts and walked the short distance to the pool. The last time I came the pool had been heated but open air. In the passing years, it had been covered over and a Jacuzzi built into the far corner of the area it occupied.

I hadn't swum since my last holiday with Mum the summer before but jumped straight in anyway. I moved along under the water adding a few kicks to carry me further, and as I rose to the surface I saw I was a few metres away from other end. I did a few lengths of the pool to loosen up then did a racing turn powering through the water at maximum effort for four lengths which I knew from my last visit was two lengths of an Olympic size pool.

As I touched the wall for the final time I surfaced and stopped, happy that I had burned off some of that excess energy that the phone call had created.

"Wow look at you," said Meghan, appearing at the doorway with a tray with tea things on it.

"Shitty phone call from Mum," I said, "just wanted to burn off some energy." I jumped up on the pool edge wiping the excess water from my face and hair.

"I know," said Meghan, "she was on the phone to me not twenty minutes ago. Blaming your Dad for everything and saying that he was trying to ruin her relationship; I said that you had just decided to come and see your Dad because you were unhappy." She smiled, "just came out to check you were OK. New bloke sounds like an arse."

"That he is," I said, "and his two daughters are even worse; they all thought I was going to stay in London and be housekeeper, cleaner, cook and nursemaid to them, only trouble was no one asked me. Once they were both safely out of the country, then they both TOLD me, but I was already on my way here by then of course."

I looked at my Step-mother and wondered if she was going to be giving me a bollocking and sending me back to London.

"Good for you!" said Meghan, "no way should you be playing Cinderella to that pair. Have some tea, sit in the Jacuzzi and chill out until dinner. I'll tell Alice you're here, she races your Dad sometimes."

Shit! OK, I slipped into the heated pool resting my elbows on the edge but my cock swelled straight away as soon as she mentioned Alice, and the thought of that gorgeous woman in a swimming costume in the water with me.

Five minutes later as I drank my tea, Alice appeared not in a swimsuit but in the hottest, brown bikini that complimented her dark brunette hair and tanned skin to perfection. It was also tailored and wired and held her boobs perfectly and the cleavage was to die for. Then to make matters worse she turned to a high cupboard and reached up for a towel. The sight of her already shapely arse in that bikini was perfection - something that would have had the designer, the seamstress and salesperson all saying, 'THAT'S how we wanted it to look' and applauding themselves.

It wasn't quite a string but was very high cut and exposed just the right amount of tanned buttocks. I drank my tea, quickly poured myself another and set it on the poolside, ready for me to jump in and hide the erection pushing the front of my shorts out disgracefully.

"I'll have one Richie," said the sex goddess slowly walking towards me with the towel over her shoulder. I poured her a cup as well.

I tried to turn and hide my embarrassment but it was of course much too late. Alice grinned, "My," she said looking at the front of my shorts and taking the mug I was now handing to her, my face flushed, "you are pleased to see me aren't you." She bobbed a little curtsey to me.

"Sorry Alice," I said, "I... err..." My cheeks were burning.

"Don't fret it Richie," she said with a grin, "doing what I do to who I do it to, you're not my first erection and trust me, you ain't going to be my last. Believe it or not I actually consider it a complement."

I shrugged my shoulders,

"You..." I stuttered, "you look gorgeous Alice," I said, "I've been fighting it off all day."

She giggled,

"Well a girl doesn't get a compliment like that every day."

"That black dress you were wearing, and your make-up," I said, "it was perfect."

"Thank you Richie," she said and then it was her turn to look me up and down, "The feeling is mutual. While I get to give treatments and massages to lots of attractive men, they all know it. You're very sweet and your body is in great shape." She put down her mug next to mine. "Come on Richie," she said and then broke the tension, "Race ya to the end and back!" and she plunged into the pool.

Fortunately for me, I'd had swimming lessons and used to race for my school and was able to catch up with her and overtake her on the way back, so much so I was leaning on the pool and drinking my tea when she surfaced.

"Fit as well Richie?" she said, "remember, no one likes a show off."

I figured that she often had Olympians and professionals here so being beaten by the boss's son was nothing new to her and that she wasn't impressed.

Shit, blown it already.

"Sorry Alice, only Meghan says you like to race Dad."

Alice took her cup and grinned.

"Fuck sake Richie," she said coming up by her half full mug and sipping her tea and beaming at me again, she put her cup back on the tray, "Only joking with you lovie."

I put my hand on her head and pushed her down, and she surfaced moments later, laughing and swearing revenge.

"Come on then," I said and struck out to the middle of the pool with her chasing me.

We played and ducked each other a few times splashing each other, and I dipped down and swam between her water-treading legs coming up behind her and pulling her back towards me.

She came right up into my arms and we were body to body, and face to face. I smiled, unsure in my innocent inexperience what to do next. Alice saved me by putting her arms around my neck and kissing me full on the lips.

I put my feet down and Alice put her legs around me, and we kissed some more with the occasional touch of tongue I was sure, her lovely full boobs pushing into my chest.

"There," she said, "that's better isn't it?"

"Oh yeah," I said with my arms around her still.

She took the opportunity to tuck her leg around the back of my knee, pull it and at the same time press down on my head to duck me. We both came up laughing again.

"Well," said Meghan appearing from the door to collect the tray, "you sound like you're having fun."

"Yeah," said Alice, "Richie is a crap swimmer just like his Dad." She struck out for the pool edge and was just pulling herself out as I came up behind her my face made contact with her wonderful arse and she gave a little cry.

"Well Richie, if you wanna touch me there again you'll have to marry me." She screeched.

She swung up to sit on the poolside and wiped some of the beads of water from her great body, Meghan loaded the tray up again and shaking her head at Alice walked back towards the kitchens.