All Comments on 'The Girl for Me Ch. 01'

by bleepblorper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ThisiswrongThisiswrongabout 6 years ago

God damn dude. Do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bookmarked

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Excellent! And Megan has to come back and get two dicks in her, right? Hell, maybe three!

bleepblorperbleepblorperabout 6 years agoAuthor

There's more coming! That's why it's chapter 1.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 6 years ago
Great Job!!!

Excellent story. Lots of great stroke material and something for just about everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress when everyone has lost all inhibition.

Thanks for writing and posting here..

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago

Good storyline and an enjoyable read. The good; the bad; the apathetic cock; the amiable sub; desirable domme. It was a long first chapter (I usually prefer 3 pages; 4 at most) but I think you made the right decision with 6 rather than split into 2. The content suited the length and who wouldn’t fantasise about a session with Nadia? Even the fact that you knew Nadia was fucking Brad, and assumed it wasn’t the other way round, fitted in.

So glad to hear there will be a chapter 2. So many times you see stories labelled as Ch.01 and there’s never a follow up. Heading for a ménage a cinq with duelling cocks and strapons? I do hope so. Group sex and “I think we need a bigger bed” or “I think we’ve got a convoy?” Whatever it is I’m sure it will be enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbleepblorper@bleepblorper
Just a red-blooded American pervert living abroad. Most of the stuff I write is connected in a convoluted universe of dicks and butts and so on. Probably the best place to get started is with my series Family Friendly, you know, if you for some reason want to really get into c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES