The Girl for Me Ch. 01

Story Info
A serial cheater learns loyalty.
20k words
4.69
37.1k
77

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't stop," Phoebe moaned at me. Her hazel hair lay flopped back and forth on the pillow as her head flopped back and forth. "Don't stop! Fuck me, Will, fuck me!" I wondered why she thought I would stop at this point, with my dick already pounding her tight little pussy, or how I would even manage to. I was really just trying to hold back the flood of cum I could feel building in my balls.

I slowed down my pumping to try and ease the sensation that was quickly pushing me towards the edge. "Harder! Faster! Fuck me, you bastard!" she replied, her pretty brown eyes snapping wide open.

Alright, I resigned myself to trying to think about baseball or something. Fortunately, I didn't end up needing much of a distraction because a few furious strokes turned out to be enough for both of us. She came hard on my dick, her hips rocking furiously to her own rhythm, and I released the cum that had been building in my balls deep into her cunt. Once, twice, three times, my cock twitched inside her, each time sending a powerful stream of hot semen into her pussy. I kissed her lightly on the lips and rolled off of her, taking a second to admire the glint of light off of my cum and pussy-juice covered dick, now beginning to shrink back to flaccidity.

"Ah, shit," Phoebe said, turning over and facing me, propping herself up on one elbow. "That was almost worth it."

"Almost?" I asked.

"Yeah, almost," she replied, her face twisting up slightly into consternation. "You're a real fucker cheating on my best friend with me. But a good fucker, I guess. Maybe it's just knowing that I'm fucking Megan's boyfriend that makes me cum."

"Yeah, probably," I said. "Well, that and my big dick, right?"

"Fuck you," she said, turning back over onto her back. "It's a nice cock, but I feel like shit afterwards every time."

"Look, what Megan doesn't know won't hurt her, ok? We'll just say this is the last time, alright?" I tried to comfort her. Looking over at her sexy body, I knew this was a lie, just like it was the last time.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied. "Just like last week. Anyway, I better get the fuck out of here before Megan comes over." She grabbed her jeans and picked her discarded panties out of them, then pulled them on, followed by the jeans. I enjoyed watching her perky little tits jiggle as she did so.

"Aww, too bad. One of these days I kind of want her to walk in on us. I feel like she'd join in."

"Fuck you," was the last thing she said before throwing on her shirt and walking out my bedroom door. By the time I threw on some pants she had left the apartment. She'd be back, I thought, and anyway, Megan would be here soon. I decided it best to at least wash off my dick before she got there, so I hopped in the shower.

Now, you might think I'm a piece of shit for cheating on my girlfriend. And I'm not going to disagree. It's something I couldn't really explain; just that my dick wants what it wants. I felt guilty about it as I showered, I guess, but even then, I started to think about last night and in the hot running water I started getting hard.

Think about class or something, I told myself. Megan was coming over ostensibly to work on a project. See, we're both students at a small college. She's a considerably better student and all around popular girl. I wouldn't say I'm popular, but I guess I really am, at least with a couple friends of hers. And some random sorority girls. And one time a cleaning lady here. What? She was hot and I'd never had a latin girl before. Plus, she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose...

Fuck, I was getting hard again. I shut off the shower and reached past the curtain for a towel. Instead of finding one, I found a hand grasping mine. Another hand threw back the shower curtain to reveal Megan standing before me.

"Happy to see me?" She said. A smile was on her pink, full lips. Her red hair hung about shoulder length, a shock of it falling in front of one of her deep green eyes. She wore a shirt that showed off her cute little flat tummy, and her jeans hugged her full hips. She picked a towel off the rack and threw it at me.

"Always," I said, starting to towel off. "Brad's not here, so we have some time alone before we have to start the project, you know. That is, if you're happy to see me, too." Brad was my roommate and best friend who was off at lacrosse practice.

"Oh, you," Megan replied. "You're so naughty. We really need to finish this project."

"And I really need to finish this project," I said, throwing the towel to the side and showing off my erect prick.

Megan's seemed torn, but her eyes were hungry. "Ok, but let's make it quick."

I kissed her right there, taking her face into my hands and drawing her close to me. She wiggled with excitement and pulled away. "Let's go, then!" She practically skipped out of the bathroom, pulling her shirt over her head as she went. When she reached the foot of my bed, still lying unmade from the morning's earlier activities with Phoebe, she turned around and showed off her perfect, perky little tits. The pink nipples were already standing out straight. "Come on!" she said, undoing her jeans and wiggling out of them and her panties in one motion.

I came over to her and took her into my arms, kissing her deeply. As always, her tongue was shy at first but as I felt her relax, it became bolder, probing into my mouth as I ran my hands all over her body. I started kissing down her neck and shoulders. "We don't have time for that much foreplay," she insisted. "Brad's going to be back soon and I don't want him to walk in on us."

"Aww," I said, taking a break from kissing her chest to look up at her, "would that be so bad? Are you so shy?" She just gave a cute, frustrated sigh in reply. I kissed down to her left nipple and sucked it into my mouth. I ran my tongue around it for a while before moving my mouth to her other breast and repeating the process. She squirmed at the sensation and I could feel her trying to draw me down to the bed.

"Ok, baby, you know I love it when you play with my nipples, but I can't wait any more," she practically begged me. "Just get inside me already!"

I ran my hand down her side and brought it over to between her thighs. The heat was pouring off her shaved pussy and, bringing my fingers to the slit, I could feel she was already wet with anticipation.

"As you wish," I said, and pulled her thighs toward me with both hands, making her fall back onto the bed. I climbed on top of her between her legs and kissed her lightly.

"You are such a slob," she said. "Do you ever make your bed?"

Her comment took me back to the night before and Phoebe. Somehow thinking about fucking Megan in the same bed made it even hotter for me and I couldn't wait to get inside her. "I am a dirty boy, I guess," I said and thrust in her suddenly.

The sudden intrusion took her by surprise and she bit her lower lip as she reacted. "Ooh," she cooed. "You feel even bigger today." My cock is pretty decent sized, not like a porn star or anything, but I've never heard any complaints and never felt the need to measure it.

I responded by starting a slow in-and-out motion. Her body reacted nicely, first squeezing me, then relaxing. Her pussy was already dripping juice and the motion was nice and easy, gradually getting deeper. "Mmm, yes, baby, that feels so good," she moaned.

"You know I know how you like it," I said, increasing my pace. I buried my face in her neck and kissed it up and down, which elicited a shiver from her. I ran my left hand threw her hair and let my right wander up and down her side, squeezing and caressing as I went. She always started out this way, first wanting the sensual lay, but I knew from experience that after her first orgasm she'd be even more fun.

I could feel that orgasm building in her as I slowly stroked in and out of her tight little twat. "Oh, yes, baby, just like that," she encouraged. I kept up a steady pace and she tightened around me. "I'm almost there, baby, please don't stop." That her begging reminded me of her best friend's turned me on even more and I sped up, now slamming my hard cock into her deepest parts. "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, yes!!" she screamed as an orgasm rocked her perfect little body. She jerked and spasmed on my dick, almost enough to set me off, but I held on because I wanted to savor this (and I was in no hurry to start in on homework).

Once her shaking subsided, I slid my dick out of her, which gave a satisfying slurping sound. "Ok, my turn," I said, crawling over her to present her with my dick, now shiny and wet with her juices. I pointed it at her mouth.

She made a face at it, no doubt smelling herself on me. She looked up at me with a look of that read "really?" I almost couldn't believe we were going through this again; she always started out pretending that sucking her own pussy juices off of my cock didn't make her even wetter. I just thrust towards her mouth again and, surprise, surprise, she opened her mouth and took the head inside.

"Ahh," I said, pumping my hips at her face. She gagged a little but didn't resist. Rather, she began to caress my butt as she licked and sucked my cock. I don't know why I wanted to make her suck up her own juices, but I really enjoyed it. I closed my eyes and imagined I was feeding her Phoebe's pussy juice instead. When I was satisfied that she had cleaned me off entirely, I got off her.

I didn't even have to say anything and she took the meaning of my glance. She turned over and got on all fours, facing away from me and proudly displaying her little round butt. I took a second to admire her pink pussy lips, gleaming with even more juices than when we had started. I took up a position behind her and aimed myself at her slit. I could tell she was waiting for it, so I dragged it out, first teasing her pussy by running my cock head up and down the length of her lips. She wiggled her butt insistently at me, so I gave in and inserted my dick into her hole.

She took it even easier this time, quickly matching the slow rhythm I set myself to. She began moaning with each thrust, "ooh, aah," and I knew a second orgasm wouldn't be long in coming. I reached underneath her with my right hand and played with her tits as the flopped back and forth. I let her hard little nipples run back and forth over my fingers and it seemed to drive her nuts, her moaning more and more loudly with each thrust.

I decided to speed up the process and let my other hand drift down to her clit, which elicited a shiver. She squirmed under my fingers and I toyed with her lazily before settling into a circular motion, matching my thrusting. "Oh, yes, baby, fuck me like that. Make me cum, baby," she begged.

Of course that was the plan, although she probably didn't expect how I was to go about enacting it. I gave her right nipple one last pinch and moved my hand up to her mouth, letting my fingers tiptoe around to her back and up her shoulders and neck. She passionately sucked them, one at a time, letting her tongue sloppily coat each with spit.

Now sufficiently lubricated, my fingers found their way back down her spine, making her shiver as they danced down her back to her ass. I placed my hand on her right butt cheek, letting my thumb find a resting place on her cute little butthole.

She turned her head back to face me as best she could without changing positions and her eyes narrowed. I just smiled back at her. She reached a hand half-heartedly back to interfere, but I pushed it away and she stopped resisting. Placing my thumb back on her butthole, I applied gentle pressure until it popped past the initially resistant sphincter.

"Oh...fffffuck," she replied at the sudden intrusion.

"That's what you wanted, wasn't it," I teased her, slowly working my thumb around inside her ass.

Her only reply was a guttural moan and soon she began jerking her hips back and forth. Her asshole tried to push my thumb out, but I forced it in, and her pussy spasmed around my dick. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, god, I'm coming!" she squealed.

Her gyrations pushed me over the edge and I fired of a shot of cum into her snatch. "Oh shit I'm coming, too," I said, my hips bucking a few more times, each time accompanied by a blast of sticky semen into her tight pussy. We stayed like that for a minute, each catching our breath, as the last of the cum leaked out of my cock and into her, before my dick fell out of her, flaccid. She fell forward onto the bed.

"Quick enough for you?" I asked. "I figured the little thumb trick would hurry you along."

"You're such a pervert," she said facetiously. "You know I only let you do that because I know you like it. And ONLY YOUR FINGER. Don't think I don't know you're trying to warm me up to anal."

"Uh-huh, sure, for my sake..." I said. I knew it might take a while but she'd eventually be coming with my cock up her ass.

"Shit!" she cursed. "We've got to get to work."

Disappointed as I was, the empty feeling in my balls told me that round three was out of the question, anyway, so I joined her in throwing on some clothes. Once dressed, she grabbed her backpack and opened the bedroom door, to be greeted by Brad.

"Oh, hey," Brad said. "I thought that might be you." His face was completely innocent, not realizing the implications. Megan visibly blushed. Brad was kind of a meathead, a big blond jock, essentially a walking stereotype, but he was one hell of a roommate. We had been drinking buddies before getting this apartment together. I stifled a laugh at the typical Brad-ness of his greeting.

"Yeah, we were just going to start studying," I decided to break the awkward silence.

"Ah, cool man," I just got back from practice and wondered what you were up to tonight," he said, "but I guess something with Megan, huh?"

"No, I'm actually hanging out with my friend Phoebe tonight," she interjected. "You've met her, right?"

Brad looked from her to me slowly and then back to her. "Oh, yeah," he said, a big dumb smile coming across his face. "She's hot."

He was a meathead but he knew exactly what he was doing here. "Yeah, yeah," I interrupted, "anyway, let's get drunk later, yeah?" I started gently pushing Megan out the door past Brad's muscular frame.

"Cool," he said, "the Dive?"

"Where else?" I replied.

***

The Dive was what all the students called the worse of the two bars near enough to campus to be frequented. The name should be an indication of the quality of the place. This is the main reason we loved it. To me it also had the advantage of not being a favorite of Megan or the type of girls who tended to hang out with her, leaving us both free to try to pick up freshmen who had gotten past the apathetic bouncer with what passed for a fake id around here, and anyone else who should probably know better. Tonight I was purely playing the role of wingman, though, as I considered how sustainable my present two-girl arrangement was.

Brad and I took a seat at the bar, him next to a group of what looked to be a group of girls out for the first time, giggling and drinking some godawful-looking, brightly colored shots, me next to an empty stool. "Good luck, man," I told him.

"You're not going to get in on this, Will?" he gestured to the girls who didn't seem to notice.

"Nah, but I'll jump on any grenades for you," I said, "Private Wingman, reporting for duty, sir!" I mock saluted him. He gestured to the bartender and got us a couple terrible watery beers in plastic cups, then set about trying to interest the pretty good-looking blonde sitting next to him.

I listened to the conversation only as much as I needed to, not really having much interest, and only contributing when I felt it necessary as my roommate continued his valiant, though probably hopeless in my estimation, effort. At some point, the girls went off to another area of the bar and he followed them, none of them seeming to notice he'd left his friend behind. Not that I minded. Before too long, a woman sat next to me and ordered a martini. The bartender gave her a quizzical look, I noticed, before heading off to make the drink.

"Was that a serious order, or a practical joke of some sort?" I asked her.

"What?" I couldn't tell if she didn't understand or just couldn't hear me over the noisy college student-filled bar.

"Nothing, just you're probably the first person to ever order a martini in the history of the Dive. Hopefully you got the smarter bartender." I indicated down the bar where the bartender seemed to be struggling with a list of drink recipes.

"Jesus Christ," she said, "it's two ingredients...You called this place the Dive?"

I just then noticed her. She was stunning, dark chocolate skin, long black hair hanging down her slim back reaching just down to what looked like a gorgeous, thick ass. She wore a tight black dress that barely covered anything, leaving her shoulders out and revealing a good deal of cleavage. Holy shit, I thought, change of plans for the night.

"Uh, yeah, I take it you're not a student here?" I asked. "Most of us just stick with the shitty beer."

"No," she said, turning her stool towards me and visibly checking me out. "I'm new in town, actually, and didn't realize this was a college bar. And life's too short to drink shitty beer, by the way." Just then the bartender delivered her a martini...in a plastic cup.

"Too short to drink shitty martinis?" I asked.

"We'll see," she said, and took a drink. "Holy shit," she exclaimed, pulling the cup from her lips and slamming it onto the bar. "Is this made with gin or kerosene?"

"Don't know, but I wouldn't risk it," I said. "A girl as nice as you should be drinking in a much better place."

"Like where, your dorm room?" she chuckled. "You college guys and your lines..."

"Had to give it the ol' college try, you know. Can't blame me, right?" I admitted, ready to chalk this one up to a loss and go back to my beer.

"Sure," she said, again checking me out, "but college guys have their advantages, too, I guess." She turned back slightly towards the bar.

"I don't live in a shitty dorm, by the way, it's a shitty apartment," I said. "Anyway, the name's Will. Yours?"

"Nadia, pleased to meet you." She turned back to me and extended a hand.

I made a show of taking it and kissing it slightly. "Enchanted. Isn't Nadia a Russian name?" I asked. "You don't look like you are from the motherland, comrade."

"Never heard of a black Russian?" she asked.

"Is that your next drink order?" I responded as she again tried and failed to enjoy her drink.

"Maybe," she said, tilting her head slightly. "Depends on what you've got at this apartment of yours..."

***

When we got back to my apartment I was already ready to go, but Nadia seemed honestly interested in having another drink. "You better have something better than that Dive place..." she admonished me as I searched the kitchen. Ah, there it was.

I brought out a bottle of scotch. "How about this?" I offered. It was pretty good scotch which I'd gotten as a gift but had been saving.

"That'll do nicely," she said. "I guess you are a man of taste, after all."

"Of course," I replied. "I mean, I brought you here."

"More lines? Although, you didn't seem to be interested in anybody else tonight, so I'll give you that one." She sat herself on the couch and waited expectantly as I poured her a drink, then passed it to her. I was getting excited, myself, and I was hoping the scotch would help settle me down. This girl was just far too gorgeous to believe.

"So, are you going to give me the grand tour, or what?" she asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Sure, sure," I said, and offered her my hand. She took it and got to her feet.

"That doesn't just mean the bedroom, of course," she smiled.

"Of course not," I said, sarcastically, "I would never dream of it."