All Comments on 'The Girl From the Club'

by cahardtop

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
wow

That was fucking hot i hope there is more cumming Nice looking trans excite me too am one

barron409barron409over 14 years ago
great hot story

the story turned me on very much, made me want to meet angie so bad and experience her hot sex

piedaddypiedaddyover 14 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!

Loved your story, made want to meat Angie. Keep up the good writing.

dre_jonesdre_jonesover 14 years ago
HARD!

Loved Angie! That story left me with a big hardon...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love Angie

This is so so sexy, left me hard, I want Angie!!!

domehard19domehard19over 11 years ago
hott damn

wish this was me, i have a fetish for transexual laides and this is my dream. would like another chapter where she fucks him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
some guys have all the luck

I want some to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Clubs. I was at a club in my mid forties. I had picked up a nice lady after dancing on another occasion and had a great night of fucking. Tonight, I noticed a plump Asian lady sitting on her own, not dancing, so after sitting through 4 dances and the announcement came, last set, I walked over and asked if she would like to dance, expecting a refusal. She stood, smiled and took my hand. Three slow dances, she felt warm, smelled nice, danced ok. On the last dance she moved my hand from her waist down to her bottom. Mmm, I did not move it back up. As we left the floor, I said would you mind if I sit and had a drink with you, she smiled, that would be nice. As the drink finished, she said if you are going to ask me back to your place, that would be very nice but you need to know beforehand I am a trans sexual. I don't know how my face looked but she said that's ok, I understand. I said, well, does that mean you would not accept my invitation, she stood, smiling, you are a nice person, thank you. I drove her to my flat, inside she asked where the bathroom was, I showed her. She walked back out in her bra and pantyhose, mmm, I thought, nice ass. She undid my tie, shirt, licked my nipples while undoing my belt and trousers and then knelt and took my oh so hard cock in her mouth, looking up at me as she worked my cock until I held her head as my cum flooded her mouth. She stood up, I led her to the bedroom where she knelt, her back arched, her anus visible through the sheer hose. I pulled them down,i was still hard, my finger sliding easily into her lubed hole. I positioned my cock, pushed, I entered her,warm, smooth, not too tight and slowly began fucking her, her muscles twitching, squeezing, releasing, then squeezing again until she coaxed my second load of cum from me. I collapsed forward, my cock eventually shrinking from inside her. I dozed off, when I recovered, I found her asleep next to me. I rolled her over, waking her, my semi hard cock entering her as she lifted her legs. she reached for her cock, slowly stroking it, I found that highly erotic so I replaced her hand with mine, feeling her cock harden as I stroked it, she was lifting her hips, don't stop and I felt her tighten around my cock as her cum plopped onto her stomach. I fucked her for some time but did not cum again. it was a new experience for me, one that I have repeated with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky bastard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous