The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers

"We'll all get wet together tomorrow, I guarantee it!" Jamie purred, "But right now there's just you and me, and I think I have just the thing for us to share." After another long passionate kiss she got up, and as I followed suit and sat on my bed she quickly popped downstairs to retrieve the bag she had come in with.

"This was going to be for mom and me tomorrow," she said, reaching into the bag, "but I don't think she'd mind if we used it now."

She pulled a brand new, still in the wrapper, double ended dildo, a huge thick thing made of purple rubber. I goggled at her as she unwrapped it and showed it to me - it was eighteen inches long with a rounded cock head at each end, nearly as thick as my wrist and textured with thick ridges.

"Let's fuck!" Jamie said, and I let her guide me into position on my bed, such that we were sat opposite each other, legs spread wide and our groins within a few inches of each other.

"Lick it Pam," she told me, offering one end up to my face, "suck it and make it wet!"

I opened wide and let her feed the head in between my lips, smiling as I licked it and took an inch or two into my mouth - it was the largest thing I had ever sucked, and I could see Jamie was enjoying watching me. Then I groaned as I watched her do the same thing, sucking on the other end of the dildo - God that was hot!

With each of us keeping a hand on the shaft of the double header, we both reached down with our other hand and started to finger each other, playing with each other's moistening slits, getting each other ready for the double dong. Both of us were sighing and groaning as we licked and sucked the fake cock and wriggled on our fingers, and I marvelled again at how it was to be another woman.

"Right, I want to see this buried in your cunt!" Jamie panted as she drew her end out of her mouth.

I let her pull it out of my mouth, leaving it shining with its coating of my saliva, and I leaned back on my hands as she lowered the dildo to my wet pussy, using one hand to open me up as she rubbed the fat and slippery head up and down my pussy before pressing it against my opening.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned loudly as Jamie slowly worked it into me, stretching me wide open and grinning madly as she watched my cunt accept the thick sex toy. Inch by inch she worked it into me, my cunt gripping it tightly and making me feel every ridge and bulge of the thick phallus.

"Can you take more?" Jamie asked me after she'd worked a good few inches inside me.

"Yes please!" I groaned, "Fill me up!"

"You got it!" she beamed at me, both of us watching intently as she gradually eased more of the dildo inside me, stretching my insides and making me shudder with pleasure. When Jamie thought I'd got enough inside me, a good seven or eight thick inches, she adjusted herself and pushed the other end of the dildo into her pussy.

I moaned with delight as the dildo moved around inside me as she eased it inside herself, and it was so arousing to watch her pull it into her cunt as it pulled out of mine. I shuffled my bottom a little closer to her, not wanting too much of the double dong to slide out of me, and she looked up at me and gave me such a horny look as she continued to shove the flexible toy up herself.

With our legs interlocked and our groins so very close to each other Jamie was full, and I looked down, entranced by the sight of us being joined by the fat purple dildo, our red and juicy pussies stretched wide around it. There was maybe three inches of the toy visible between us, and as I looked Jamie leant forward, reaching across and pulling me close to her as her other hand grasped the dildo.

"Now we fuck!" she beamed at me as she started to work the dong back and forth, fucking both of us at the same time.

I kept one hand behind me to prop myself up, and I hung onto Jamie with the other, our faces inches from each other as she worked her hand back and forth between us, pulling and pushing the double ender. In between both of us grunting and gasping we kissed, our lips mashing together as our tongues danced together, coming apart to catch our breath as Jamie fucked that dildo back and forth.

"Oh fuck! Jamie, this is amazing!" I gasped as I held onto her, that fat dildo stretching my cunt, "I'm so horny!"

"Pam, you're so fucking hot!" Jamie panted as she hung onto me, her hand moving back and forth between us, "I want to fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you some more!"

"Yes, fuck my brains out you dirty cow!" I shouted as the fat dildo moved quicker and harder, making my pussy wetter and wetter, "fucking use me!"

"Don't worry, I will," she grinned at me as we clung to each other, both of us thrusting our hips as we shared the fake cock, "I'm going to make you cum again and again, and in the morning I'll share you with my mom!"

I pulled her mouth back to mine, neither of us needing to say anything as we humped and thrust together, Jamie thrusting that wonderful double dong back and forth as hard and deep as she could. We were breathing hard through our noses and moaning into each other's wet mouth as our climaxes approached, two twitching and drooling cunts linked by a long fat rubber cock.

I started to cum first, grunting into my younger lover's mouth as my cunt muscles rippled around the fat phallus filling it and stretching it. I clung on to Jamie as I trembled and bucked about, and it was all too much for her, tipping her over the edge too so that we were cumming together.

Together we grunted and groaned, mouths still locked together as Jamie fucked us both into submission, our cunts now sloppy wet and leaking as the dildo moved in short stabbing thrusts. Our mouths separated and as we panted and gasped, silly grins plastered across our flushed faces, Jamie slowly eased the double ender out of us - that made me shudder and groan as I slid out of my tender and sensitive tunnel - and brought it up to face level.

"Suck it," she told me as she spun it around, presenting the half that had been in her to me, all slick and shiny with her juices. I happily took it between my lips a she did the same with the other end, the two of us licking and sucking the other's love juices from the toy with equal delight and relish.

We were both still very horny and hungry for more cum, so we ended up in a 69, me on the bottom with Jamie's red and oozy cunt there above me. As she buried her face in my equally-sloppy minge I grabbed her beautiful ass cheeks and pulled her down onto my mouth, my nose pressed against her asshole as I fluttered my tongue up inside her cunt.

I was on a high, a sexual high, and I couldn't get enough of this horny woman's hot and juicy gash, and the way she was eating my twitchy cunt out was driving me wild. I was squeezing and pawing her smooth soft buns and I couldn't resist moving my mouth up to her little pink anus, licking it wetly and stabbing at it with the tip of my tongue. I wanted so much to open her ass like her pussy, to pull it wide open and sink my tongue right in there, deep into her back passage, but she was tight so I made do the best I could.

"Oh Pam, eat my ass!" Jamie groaned from between my thighs, "push your tongue up my shithole!"

I was dribbling and drooling as I worked her butt hole, enjoying the brackish taste of her as I worked my stiffened tongue into her as far as I could go, giddy with lust at the thought of what I was doing, yet again tongue-fucking another woman's ass hole and loving it.

With her mouth sucking on my pussy lips and clit, cleaning up the juices she was drawing from me, she slid a hand between us and started to rub her clit hard and fast, while I carried on exploring her butt hole with my tongue. After another minute or so it started to tire, and reluctantly I pulled back from Jamie's anus; I sank two fingers into her sloppy cunt and used her juices to lubricate her ass as I sank my fingers in it, pushing and twisting them about.

"Fuck my ass Pam!" Jamie wailed in delight, her hand a bur across her clit, "Make me cum!"

Jamie's ass was warm, tight and snug as I moved my fingers around inside her, feeling her muscles clenching as she started to cum. She had pretty much stopped feeding on my pussy but I didn't care, I was having a lot of fun watching her cum. Her hand moved in short sharp thrusts across her clit and slit as it twitched and drooled, and her ass flexed around my deeply-buried fingers - wow, what a sight!

This set the tone for the rest of the night; we fucked like we were possessed, spending the next few hours pleasuring each other with fingers, tongues, and, after exploring the contents of my special drawer, dildos and vibrators. Our pussies seemed to produce endless tides of cream for us to feast on, and our assholes seemed eager to be dilated, stretched and penetrated time and again..

It was much later than usual when I woke up the next morning, and it took me a few moments to realise where I was and what had happened the night before. I was still wearing the white stockings, although they had acquired several stains in the course of the night, and both my pussy and ass felt well-fucked - my ass in particular felt a little sore and I smiled as I remembered just why it felt like that.

The duvet was half off the bed and as I glanced to my right I admired the view of young Jamie laying there on her front, still fast asleep. From the blue streaks in her blonde hair, her angelic face, the curve of her spine, the perfection of her bare ass to the black stockings wrapping her legs she was beautiful, the very picture of perfection. I couldn't resist reaching out and stroking her naked form, making her sigh in her sleep as I gently stroked and fondled her peachy butt cheeks, smiling as I remembered how much time I'd spent nuzzled between them last night, enjoying the delicious flower ticked between them.

I felt my pussy twitch and moisten as I touched her, and I couldn't resist letting my other hand slide down between my legs to gently rub my slit, spreading my lips and my moisture. Then I remembered that Tina was back today and that Jamie wanted the three of us to fuck, and a loud moan escaped my lips.

"Mmm, morning lover," Jamie moaned dreamily from beside me, opening her eyes to see me masturbating as I fondled her ass, "you still horny?"

"Oh Jamie, I even dreamt about it," I smiled at her, "you, me and your mom."

"Oh yes, mom, she'll be home soon!" Jamie moaned, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs so she could play with herself too, "why don't I text her and tell her to come round here and join us?"

"That sounds great, but let me clean up first," I groaned, my hand now slick with my juices as I rubbed myself, "I need to shower and change, and the bed sheets need changing."

"let's share a shower," Jamie suggested, "I love fucking in a shower!"

"Yes, that's what got you expelled wasn't it?" I moaned as we watched each other masturbating, "I wish I'd been there to see that!"

"Well, I can show you what I was doing when we were caught!" she giggled, and I liked the sound of that, so we got up, peeled off our stockings and I led her through to the bathroom. In moments the shower was on and we were underneath it, arm in arm, mouths locked together in a passionate kiss. The sensation of our smooth and slippery bodies sliding together was amazing, our breasts slipping and sliding against each other as hands slid wetly up and down.

Jamie turned me around so that I was pressed up against the wet cold tiles, my nipples stiffening and tingling as they rubbed across the smooth ceramic.

"This is what I was doing to Sally," Jamie groaned in my ear as her hand slid wetly between my ass cheeks and found my slit, pushing up inside me, "I was fucking her tight little cunt!"

She had two fingers inside me, fucking me hard and deep and making me gasp as I was pressed up against the tiles. Then I felt her thumb at my tight back door and I cried out with pleasure as it penetrated me, thrusting as far as it could up my shit chute and acting as a pivot for Jamie's hand while she finger-fucked me.

"You are going to get so fucked today!" Jamie groaned in my ear as she brutally fucked me, "I hope you're up to it - mom can get worse than me!"

"I'll take all you two can dish out!" I grunted, pushing back against her hand, "just keep me fed with juicy cunt and tangy ass!"

"Oh we will baby, we will!" she grunted as I wriggled and writhed, creaming all over her hand as I came hard, my body contracting around her thrusting digits. My nipples were hard points of pleasure against the wet tiles and her breath was hot on my neck as I hung on to the wall until I had finished climaxing.

"On your knees!" she ordered me, pulling me around and pushing me down so that she could thrust her cunt into my face.

Jamie's hands were in my hair as she pulled me in tight to her pussy, and as I opened her up with my tongue she released her bladder, giggling as she pissed in my mouth and over my face. I coughed and spluttered a bit as I hadn't been expecting it, but I think I recovered well enough and I swallowed some of her pee as I let the rest of it wash over me - where better to receive a golden shower than in the shower?

"Oh Pam, you really dig that don't you?" Jamie beamed down at me as I burrowed into her quim with my tongue, "you're my little piss princess!"

She rewarded me with a few last little spurts of piss which I avidly swallowed as I licked and sucked her wet folds, looking up at her smiling face as she watched me. I felt quiet jealous of Tina having such a sexy and forthright daughter, but I was also honoured to be involved with them, to have a taste of what they had.

So there I knelt, on the floor of my shower, munching on the juicy twat of this horny and sexy woman as I happily drank the last of her piss and pleasured her orally, bringing her closer to her climax as she fed me her pussy juices too. I felt right at home with my face pressed into another woman's groin, my mouth full of succulent juicy pussy as my hands gripped her ass cheeks and fondled them.

"Oooh, yess, Pam!" Jamie sighed dreamily as she ground her pussy against my face, "cummming!"

She was indeed, her pussy now feeding me a flow of a different nature, one far sweeter than her urine. My mouth was sealed around her quivering slit, keeping the water out that flowed down her slim body, my tongue fluttering inside her as I lapped and sucked up her love cream - I was becoming a cunt cream addict!

After we were finished in the shower we dried each other off and returned to my bedroom, where Jamie discovered she had a text message from her mom - she was home!

"Pam, you will hear from me shortly!" she promised as she threw her clothes on, the pair of us dashing downstairs to the front door, "I'll suggest to mom we come back over here!"

A quick but passionate kiss and she was gone, hurrying door to greet her mom. Naked, I hurried back upstairs and stripped the bed, remaking it with fresh sheets and shoving everything else in the laundry basket for later. Jamie had left the double ender behind, so I washed that and the toys of mine that we had used, making a display of them on my dresser.

I perused my collection of lingerie and decided on classic black - seamed stockings, held up by the suspender clips built into a slinky black lace and mesh basque with uplifting quarter cups leaving my sensitive nipples exposed, finished with black 4 inch shoes and a skimpy little black thong pulled up tight between my ass cheeks. As I dressed I wondered what was going on next door - were mother and daughter hard at it, or were they getting ready to call me over?

Just as I was admiring my efforts in the mirror my phone vibrated; it was a message from Jamie, but not just any old message - it was a picture. I gasped as I studied it, for it showed Jamie sat on top of Tina, who was clearly feasting on her daughter's cunt. Tina's legs were spread wide open and she was rubbing her open pussy, and they were clearly in front of a large mirror.

"We're a little busy right now," Jamie's text said, "but we'll be over in 20 minutes or so."

I couldn't help but slip my hand into my thong as I studied that amazing photograph, zooming in on Tina's shaven snatch, admiring her long pussy lips and the juiciness of her slit. In a little while I was going to get my first taste of that beautiful cunt, and I couldn't wait to compare to the taste of her daughter.

I slipped on a robe and went downstairs, making sure all the curtains were drawn and everything was neat and tidy - after all, there was no guarantee that we'd be fucking in my bedroom, we could end up doing it anywhere, or everywhere!

I pottered about, keeping my hands to myself but feeling my juices soak into my thong as I imagined what was going on next door. Eventually the doorbell rang, not a minute too soon, and I opened it to see Jamie and her mom standing there, both of them wearing loose summery dresses, bags over their shoulders and happy grins on their faces.

"Jamie, Tina, please come in!" I beamed at them, ushering inside and closing the door behind. Jamie watched as Tina moved in close to me, a gleam in her eye and a smile on her face as she casually undid the belt of my robe and let it fall open.

"I hear you've been fucking my daughter," she said in a lusty growl, her hand sliding up my thigh to cup my moist thong-clad mound, "I want to fuck you too!"

"Mmm, darling, you can do whatever you want with me," I sighed happily, "both of you."

Our mouths came together and I felt my neighbour's tongue explore my mouth as she rubbed the palm of her hand against my sex. Jamie moved close to us and stroked both of us as she watched us making out; breathing hard a she got turned on watching the two of us.

"Hey, I wanna fuck!" Jamie moaned when we finally came up for air.

"Me too!" I groaned, "Come on, let's go into the lounge and get comfy."

We trooped into the lounge and stood in the middle of the room, the pair of them watching me as I took off my robe and put it to one side, showing myself off to them. After a second or two of them staring at me they followed suit, slipping their dresses off to reveal what they were wearing underneath.

Jamie was wearing a pair of pale pink stockings, held up by a matching suspender belt that was very frilly, delicate and feminine. Her mom was, like me, all in black - hold up stockings and a black lace teddy with an open crotch and the top pulled down to expose her tits. I could see that Jamie too k after Tina - they were of similar height and build, although Tina carried a few more pounds, and both of them clearly had smoothly shaven slits.

"Oh Pam, you're hot!" Tina said as she came in close once more and kissed me, her daughter moving around behind me to pull my thong down, kissing my butt cheeks wetly, "we should have done this long ago!"

"I know!" I groaned as her daughters tongue probed between my ass cheeks, "if only we'd known."

"Spread you legs Pam," she told me, her hand dropping down to cup my mound, "I want to taste your cunt."

I did as I was told, moving my feet as far apart as I could without losing my balance as she sank to her knees in front of me. Behind me Jamie had pulled my buns far apart and was attacking my anus with her tongue, licking it wetly and driving it as deep as she could go. As I groaned with pleasure I looked down to watch Tina bury her face between my thighs, her strong tongue swiping up the length of my slit before splitting my folds and burrowing between them.

"Oh fuck yes!" I cried out as I felt two strong wet tongues explore my body, made all the more exciting knowing it was a mother and daughter doing it to me. My legs started to wobble a bit as Tina and Jamie worked wonders with their mouths, and a couple of times their tongues slid out of me as they shared a kiss.

Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers