The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dirty bitch!" I moaned, arousal and lust making my voice hoarse as I watched Tina piss into her daughter's mouth.

"You got some for me too Pam?" she asked me after swallowing a mouthful of her mother's piss.

"I certainly do!" I grunted, letting go and squirting my pee back at Tina, soaking her teddy and reaching her bared breasts. Then Jamie was down and letting my stream soak her face and fill her mouth; there is nothing as fucking horny as watching someone bathe in and drink your piss.

When we were finished we were in a bit of a state and Jamie was so horny she was going to burst, so we returned to the bathroom, peeled out of our soiled lingerie and managed to fit all three of us under the shower. We rubbed our wet and slippery bodies against each other, hands roaming, exploring, and penetrating, with Tina and me concentrating on Jamie's hot young body.

She was sandwiched between us, Tina in front of her with me behind, rubbing my tits against her back as I nuzzled her neck. It was so hot to watch her kissing her mom like that, full on face eating, and as I watched I slid my hand down to her bum, exploring between her pert buttocks and locating her ass hole. Tina was doing the same with her slit - our knuckled bumped against each other - and Jamie groaned long and hard into her mom's mouth as we both penetrated her, two of my slippery fingers pushing right up her ass.

"I want to strap one of those cocks on and fuck you up the ass like this!" I hissed into Jamie's ear as she writhed between us, both hungry holes full of slippery thrusting fingers, "what do you think Tina, think it's her turn to get double fucked?"

"Oh yeah, she definitely deserves that!" Tina agreed with me as Jamie groaned loudly, her tight ass gripping my fingers as I worked them up and down in her slippery chute, "we can keep on fucking her as she cums and cums again!"

"Oh fuck, yes please mom!" Jamie gasped, "I want you both to fuck me so hard!"

"OK sweetie, we will," Tina promised her daughter, "Once you've cum in here on our fingers."

Jamie hung on to her mother as our fingers pumped her holes, and I dropped to my knees to get a better view, rubbing my stiff nipples against her legs as I thrust up into her ass. I could see that Tina had three fingers working her daughter's pussy and that, along with my fingers stretching her ass hole, was amazing - I couldn't wait to fuck her with the strap on!

"Fuck me!" Jamie cried as she started to cum, "fuck me you filthy sluts!"

She had a real potty mouth on her and that turned me on - everything about this horny young woman turned me on! I could feel her asshole contracting and gripping my slippery thrusting fingers, and from my position on my knees I could see it too, her pussy and ass tightening around our penetrating fingers. Jamie grunted, groaned and gasped as she came hard, her lean legs trembling as she creamed all over her mother's fingers.

We all got out of the shower and roughly dried ourselves down before returning to my bedroom, Tina quickly popping downstairs to retrieve the toys. When she returned Jamie and I were kissing and fingering each other on my bed, her recent orgasm having done nothing to dampen her horniness - she really needed a good hard fucking.

"Come on you two, let's get these on," Tina chuckled as we untangled ourselves, "my daughter is clearly gagging for a good pounding!"

"You bet I am!" Jamie giggled as she helped me put on the studded dildo that she had used on my ass, while Tina strapped hers back on. It felt strange having a big plastic cock jutting out from my loins as Jamie tightened the straps up, and I liked the way the mount pressed against my pussy and clit, and the thin strap that was pulled up tight between my ass cheeks.

"Don't hold back now," Jamie moaned as she finished, her hand idly tracing up and down the plastic prick, "my ass can take it!"

"Don't you worry, I won't be going easy on your ass!" I told her, "I'm going to fuck it so hard!"

Tina lay back in the middle of my bed and I watched as her daughter climbed on top, lowering herself down on top of the big fake cock her mom wore. I moaned as I watched the thick plastic cock spread her lips and sink up inside her as I smeared lube all over my cock, making the knobbly shaft glisten as I worked my fist up and down it.

I climbed on the bed, bottle of oil in hand, as Jamie rode her mom's fake cock, slowly rising up and down as he pussy was spread wide open. I poured plenty of oil on my hand and applied it to the hot young woman's ass, rubbing it all over her skin and against her ass hole, pushing two slippery fingers inside her.

"Yesss!" Jamie hissed as I worked my fingers in her ass while she rode Tina, "do it Pam, stick it in my ass!"

"OK slut!" I chuckled as I got into place behind her, "hold still while I stick it in."

She did as she was told, sitting still with all of her mom's dildo buried in her snatch, looking back hungrily at me as I lined the head of my cock up with her glistening and red anus. I started to push forward, watching the tapered nose open her ass up wider and wider, echoed by the widening of Jamie's eyes and the 'o' formed by her mouth .

With the full width of 'my' cock now inside her butt I pressed forward, watching the first of the rounded bumps stretch Jamie's ring a little wider as they slipped inside, making her gasp with delight. Further and further I went, sinking inch after inch of fake cock into her backside, feeling the resistance of her body and loving the sight of it.

"Fuck me!" she groaned as she arched her back, both hungry holes stretched and filled by our hard strap-on cocks, "do it sluts, fuck my holes!"

Well, she wanted it, so we gave it to her; Tina pulled Jamie down on top of her as she thrust herself up, ramming her cock into her daughter's sloppy cunt. I had a firm hold of her hips as I settled into a rhythm, thrusting into Jamie's ass as Tina pulled out of her cunt. Every thrust into Jamie pressed against my pussy and clit so that the friction made me wet and horny as I thrilled to watch my fake cock reaming out Jamie's red and slippery bum hole.

"Ooh, mommy, I'm cumming!" Jamie wailed as we pounded her slutty body, "don't stop...ooh fuck...no!"

We didn't stop, although we did ease up a little bit as Jamie wailed and moaned, trembling and shaking as her climax rippled through her, trapped between the two of us. I carried on stroking her ass with my fake cock, dribbling a little more oil on to her ass to keep her hole slippery and slick as I fucked it.

I don't know how long we spent fucking Jamie but I know we made her cum at least another couple of times, and when we finally relented all three of us were covered in sweat. When I pulled out of her ass I was immensely aroused at the sight of Jamie's gaping anus, and I couldn't resist touching it, reaching in with my fingers to explore inside her butt.

Jamie was obviously out of it for a while and Tina and I were very, very wet and aroused. So, with Jamie curled up on the side of the bed making happy little noises we removed our strap-ons and spent a while kissing and fingering each other before we settled into a 69 on our sides. I feasted on Tina's juicy quim with hunger, sucking on her clit and pushing my fingers up inside her to bring her cream out, feeding my juices to her as she sucked on my cunny.

When the two of us had both orgasmed over each other's faces we untangled ourselves and cuddled up to Jamie, the three of us pressing out naked bodies together and enjoying each other's company. Over the course of the afternoon we made love many more times, each as wet, messy and filthy as the time before, exchanging bodily fluids with delight and abandon.

For the first time I took a fist in my pussy, Jamie persuading me to let her open me up with her hand. To feel her fingers working my cunt as Tina rubbed my clit was amazing, and I thought I was going to pass out when I felt my opening close around Jamie's wrist, her whole hand moving gently inside my cunny, twisting, wriggling, driving me wild with delight.

The towels on the floor became quiet sodden over the course of the afternoon too, the three of us eager to share the contents of our bladders with each other. not only was I happy to be soaked in warm piss and to taste it in my mouth, I also happily did it to myself; at one point Tina and Jamie lifted me up so that I was leant back on my shoulders, legs held apart, and encouraged to piss.

"Go on Pam, let it go all over you!" Jamie said, "Every woman should feel and taste her own piss."

So I did just that, looking up at myself as I let go, watching my golden stream burst up into the air before arcing over and splashing back down all over me - my belly, my tits, and onto my face. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide and felt so fucking filthy as I pissed into my own mouth - it was brilliant!

By the time it was getting into the evening all three of us were quiet exhausted, having shared so many amazing cums together that we had lost count, and we all were feeling a little battered and sore in all sorts of places. We had ended up in a little daisy chain on the floor, feeding on sore and inflamed pussies for one final cum, fingers teasing ass holes that had seen so much action.

"I'll bring your undies over tomorrow when I've washed everything," I told them as we tottered downstairs on weak legs, both of them just slipping their dresses on.

"That would be great Pam," Tina said to me as she kissed me, "you're welcome around mine whenever you like, you know that."

"I do," I said as Jamie joined us for a hug and a snog, "thank you, for, well, everything."

"Don't thank me, thank my slutty dyke daughter!" she laughed, "I hope you can come over and share our bed soon!"

"Just as soon as John is away again!" I chuckled, "if not sooner!"

When they had gone I ran a bath while I stripped the bed and set the washing machine going, naked and feeling sticky, messy and well-fucked. I slipped into the bath and as the hot water helped soothe the soreness between my legs I wondered just how much I was going to tell John when he got back; who was I kidding, I was going to tell him everything and he would fuck me ragged...