The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes of this divine treatment Jamie took control and told her mother to lie back on the floor, directing me to get on top of her in a 69. I slid my hands under Tina's bottom and lifted her up as I dropped my face, pulling her cheeks open as I started to lick and suck her hairless quim. She had her tongue wriggling in my slit and we moaned together as we fed on each other's juicy genitals.

Then I felt hands on my rear and Jamie renewed her oral assault on my ass - she now had plenty of room to work her tongue into my tight little opening. I could feel their tongues meeting in between my two holes and I shuddered with lust as I chewed on Tina's succulent pussy lips and sucked up her flowing juices.

I heard muttering, not quite making out what was being said, and then the tongues were replaced by fingers. I moaned into Tina's cunt as two fingers drove deep into my sloppy pussy and then I groaned loudly as two of Jamie's spit-coated fingers pushed determinedly into my ass. It felt like they were touching, somewhere deep inside me, and mother and daughter thrust their fingers in and out, driving me wild with delight.

I tried to carry on eating my neighbour's creamy cunt but it was a struggle, distracted as I was by the two pairs of fingers fucking my holes so hard and deep and stirring up a big cum. I fastened my mouth around Tina's sizeable clit, lashing it with my tongue as I sucked on it, feeling her writhe beneath me and gasp loudly.

"She's going to pop mom," I heard Jamie groan as she pounded my ass; "I can feel it coming."

"Yeah, keep pumping honey," Tina growled, "make her explode all over my face!"

I kept my face buried in Tina's wetness, using her flesh to muffle my cries as my hole were brutally and mercilessly fingered until I did explode, a big cum burning through me and making my body clutch tightly at the digits that were invading it. Working as a team Jamie buried her fingers in my backside as Tina pulled hers out of my pulsating cunt, and a flood of juices followed them, much to her delight as she buried her face in my gash.

Jamie carried on pumping my tender ass, intent on prolonging my orgasm and forcing more and more juice out of my twitching cunny and onto her moms face. I could hear her telling her mom what a dirty slut she was for burying her face in my drooling twat, her nose pressed against my fuck hole as her lips rubbed across my sensitive clit.

Finally Jamie was satisfied that she fucked all the cum out of me, and I gasped loudly as I felt her fingers slowly slide out of my bum, leaving it feel very empty. I was carefully rolled off Tina, onto my back, and she moved around o she could kiss me, her face smeared all over with my cunt cream. We kissed lustily and I ran my tongue all over her face, licking up the stickiness my pussy had produced.

"Oh Pam, she's corrupted you too hasn't she?" Tina murmured as Jamie sat on her haunches watching us, her hand snaking out to play with her mom's pussy.

"I think I was half-way there, but yes, she has," I groaned, "and I love it!"

"I want to see you eat her cunt," Tina told me in a voice husky with excitement; "I want to watch you open her up and fuck her with your tongue."

So Jamie sat back on the sofa and spread her stockinged legs wide apart, her bottom right on the edge, looking so desirable as she reached down and spread herself wide open in invitation. I got down on all fours before her and moved my face right in there, sticking out my tongue, flattening it and lapping at her wet flesh like a happy dog.

"That's it Pam, eat her sweet little cunt!" Tina groaned as she knelt beside me, moving in close to watch me eat her daughter's pussy, "yeah, you like doing that don't you? You love the taste of my daughter's juicy snatch, sucking up all her cream."

I didn't answer her as my mouth was full of succulent pussy and my tongue was working its way up inside Jamie's cunt hole. Although I hadn't long enjoyed a big cum my pussy was starting to twitch and drool again - I was so turned on, having Tina watch me feast on her dirty daughter's sloppy fuck hole. Jamie was moaning and writhing, her fingers still holding herself open for me, telling me and her mom how good I was at eating her snatch.

"Come in her mouth baby," Tina told Jamie, "I want to see you flood her with your cum!"

"I don't think you'll have to wait long!" Jamie gasped, "I can feel it building up!"

Her open pussy was red and juicy, slimy with her flowing love cream, and I was alternating between sucking it from her fuck hole and lashing her swollen little clit with my tongue, standing proud as it did. I could feel Tina's hand stroking my back and goosing my butt as she knelt in closer, muttering words of dirty encouragement to me as her daughter got closer and closer to orgasm.

"Ooh, fuck, yes, cumming!" Jamie cried out as her cunt muscles started to convulse, her contractions making her opening open and close like a mouth, "fuck me Pam!"

She kept hold of her labia as she wriggled and thrust herself into my face, creamy cum oozing from her as I licked and sucked every inch of her open cunt, from throbbing clit to dribbling cunt hole. Tina was sighing and moaning with delight as she watched me eat her hot daughter, muttering how hot it was and what a dirty cunt-eating slut I was.

When Jamie had finished creaming into my mouth I straightened up and Tina pulled my slippery, cum-smeared face to hers, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth to taste her daughter. She wasn't disappointed as I still had plenty of that thick creamy goo on my tongue, and we traded it back and forth until it was gone.

"Pam, have you ever been fucked with a strap-on?" she muttered as we embraced.

"No, but I've a feeling I'm about to be," I grinned at her as we played with each other's juicy slits.

"As it happens, we brought a few toys with us," Tina grinned at me, "would you like to try it?"

"Yes please!" I responded happily, "fuck me!"

While Jamie stayed on the sofa recovering, watching us with a silly grin on her face, Tina went to her bag and retrieved the strap-on, returning to me and smiling as she showed it to me. it was big, at least nine inches long, black and sculpted very realistically, with a big flared cock head and thick veins running down the shaft, which curved up slightly. My pussy was drooling as I helped Tina put it on, tightening up the many leather straps that secured it to her groin until it was secure and rearing up obscenely from her.

"Lick it Pam," Tina told me, "lick my cock and make it wet."

I dropped to my knees and took a hold of the thick fake cock as I wetly licked it, looking up at Tina as I took that fat head between my lips, lashing it with my tongue and coating it with as much saliva as I could.

"You look so good doing that Pam," Tina smiled at me, stroking my hair as I drooled over 'her' big black cock.

Pretty soon that black fake cock glistened with my spit, and Tina decided it was sufficient, telling me to lie on my back and get ready to be fucked. I hurriedly did so, spreading my legs wide in invitation and waiting for Tina to kneel down and shuffle into position. She took a hold of my legs, behind the knees, and pushed them back as she pressed the shaft of her cock against my wet slit and thrust her hips rubbing it back and forth.

"Oooh, you tease!" I groaned as the hard toy rasped across my clit and made me juice up even more, "fuck me you tart!"

"Tell me how much you want it," she grinned at me as she rubbed the strap-on across my slit.

"I want you to fuck me Tina!" I groaned, "My cunt needs it, needs to feel your big black cock stretching it open and fucking it hard! I want to cum all over it!"

"OK sweetie, I'll fuck you then!" she chuckled, sliding back so that the head of her cock nuzzled against the opening to my cunt, "here it comes!"

She slowly pushed forward and I groaned with delight as the bulbous head stretched my cunt wide open as it slid inside me, my slippery tunnel gripping it tight as Tina slowly pushed inch after thick inch of that fake cock inside me. it felt amazing and I was gasping and groaning as my little cunt stretched to take it all.

"Oh Pam, that looks so good," Tina murmured as the last inch of her cock slid home, her hands still holding my legs wide apart, "it's really opening your pussy up!"

"I feel so full!" I gasped as she started to fuck me with slow, deep thrusts.

"You're going to feel really full in a minute!" Jamie chuckled, having roused herself from the sofa watching her mom fucking me, "we brought another strap on cock!"

I watched her go to Tina's bag as Tina fucked me, and I gasped when I saw what Jamie had retrieved - this strap on cock was smaller than the one stretching the walls of my cunny, and was made of a clear plastic, but it had thick rounded bumps studded all over it. I was moaning and whimpering as Tina continued to plough the walls of my cunt with her big black toy while I watched Jamie put the other one on - was that really going to go up my ass?

"We need to turn over hun," Tina told me as she slowly eased the black cock out of me, letting my legs down as she lay on her back next to me, "climb on top."

She held the slimy black cock upright and I lowered myself down on top of it, gasping as my cunt easily accepted its length and girth. When I was settled down on top of it Tina pulled me forward so I lay across her, our tits pressing together as she kissed me long and hard, thrusting up into me.

"Let's grease you r ass up first," I heard Jamie say, and I cried out loud as she pushed two slippery fingers, covered in some sort of lube, firmly up my ass, "yeah, open you up!"

"You'll love it Pam," Tina purred as she continued to thrust up into me while her daughter fingered my ass, "once you loosen up you'll be begging for it."

She pulled my mouth to hers and stifled my moans with her tongue as her daughter moved her fingers around in my butt, twisting, turning and pumping them in an effort to loosen my ring. I was in no position to say it, but I was actually enjoying it, even though it stung a little bit - it felt wonderfully dirty to have Jamie rooting around in my ass like that.

"OK mom, she's ready!" I head Jamie say, and I groaned as her slippery fingers were pulled out of me. Tina pulled me firmly down on to 'her' cock, impaling me and holding me in place as I felt Jamie get into position behind me. I felt the cold and hard tip of her toy press against my greased asshole and I groaned deeply into Tina's mouth as it started to penetrate me.

"Oh yes!" I heard Jamie hiss happily as she slowly but steadily bored into me, dilating my anus and pushing the first inch or so into me.

Then the first of those bumps forced they way through my ring and I squealed with surprise - at both the extra expansion of my asshole and back passage, and the fact that I liked it, the sensation of feeling those smooth lumps slide into my tight anal canal.

"Mmm, you like that don't you?" Tina smiled at me when our mouths parted and I gasped for air, "You like having both your slutty holes fucked at once!"

"Oh God yes!" I hissed as more of Jamie's phallus sunk into my backside, feeling those bumps rub my insides, "it's fantastic!"

They both started to move their hips, Tina thrusting up into my quivering cunt as Jamie held onto my hips and slowly ploughed my ass, her studded pole sending waves of prickly pleasure radiating out from my rear. My cunny was awash with juices and I was panting hard, my whole groin on fire with exquisite pleasure as my holes were stretched, stroked and fucked.

"Fuck, I'm ccumming!" I gasped as I realised it only a minute or two later, "Oh God, Tina, I'm cumming!"

"Cum on our cocks Pam," Tina grunted as she rammed her cock into me hard and fast, "feel us fucking the cum out of you!"

I stared into her eyes as I started to cum, both my holes on fire as my muscles contracted and gripped their invaders. I was shaking and trembling and I felt quite light-headed as my sloppy pussy flooded the thick black cock with cream and my stinging ass gripped Jamie's studded penetrator a she forced it into me.

There was no let-up in the assault on my quivering body as my cries and wails filled the room, mother and daughter seemingly determined to keep my climax going as long as they could. Tina was humping up into my sloppy, cum-drenched pussy as I buried my face in her neck, and her daughter was holding me firmly as she took great delight in fucking my backside.

I don't know how long it lasted to be honest, it could have been hours but was probably only a minute or two, but after almost non-stop orgasms the two of them relented. As I lay slumped on top of Tina, my pussy full of black fuck toy, Jamie slowly pulled hers out of my ass, each little blob pulling plop, plop out of my ring. I whimpered as I felt my ass suddenly feel empty and gaping wide open, the absence of pressure almost as sweet as the feel of it being full.

"God Pam, your ass looks so beautiful like that," I heard her say, then I felt her tongue licking inside my open ass hole, making me moan at her touch on my tender opening. Tina pulled my face to hers and we shared a long and tender kiss as I got my breath back, still firmly impaled on her strap-on as little shivers coursed through my pussy, aftershocks of such a prolonged climax.

"Thank you Tina," I muttered, "that was amazing!"

"I haven't tried it myself," she confessed to me as I gently eased myself up off that slippery dildo, "but I think that might change today."

"I would be more than happy to help," I told her as I climbed off her and sat down beside her, getting used to feeling my cunt so open and empty, "I think you'd enjoy it, and we've got all day...and night!"

"When is John back then?" she asked me as she started to undo the straps holding the fake cock to her.

"Not for another couple of days yet," I replied as Jamie joined us on the floor, her cock still rearing up from her loins and shining with the lube that still covered it, "we could just stay in and fuck like rabbits!"

"I like the sound of that!" Jamie chuckled as she idly stroked 'her' cock, smearing its slimy coating about, "good job we brought our toys with us!"

A shiver of excitement passed through me as the three of us sat on the floor in the middle of my lounge, dressed in our sexy lingerie; the prospect of spending the next day or so doing nothing but having dirty lezzy sex with my neighbour and her daughter was so hot - it was going to be dirty, messy fun!

"There is one thing I'd like to do first," Tina said as she reached down and gently stroked my pussy, "I want to see what your pussy looks like bald."

"Ooh, OK, I'm up for that," I said, "I've never shaved it all off before."

"I'm sure it will look so pretty," she smiled at me as she softly stroked my sensitive sex, "and you'll like how it feels."

Jamie had slipped her harness off and they both gave me a hand getting up, as I was still a little wobbly on my feet and my ass felt a bit tender. I led the pair of them up my bathroom and sorted out everything we'd need, filling the basin with hot water as I got out my razor and John's shaving foam.

Tina got me to sit on the edge of the toilet and lifted one foot up onto the basin, Jamie holding the other so that my legs were well spread and my pussy was offered up to Tina, who spread a big dollop of foam all over my groin, making me giggle and wriggle.

"Hold still now Pam, I don't want to nick you pussy," Tina chuckled as she started to shave me, her daughter watching and stroking my raised thigh. We both watched as, stroke by stroke, my pubic hair was removed, and I was getting hot and wet - Tina's touch was gentle and intimate as she manipulated my pussy lips in her efforts to remove every last hair.

"Oh Pam, what a pretty pussy!" Tina sighed after she had finished, rinsing me down to remove any last bits of foam, "feels so good!"

I reached down and ran my fingers over my now smooth mound, sliding them up and down my red and swollen lips, enjoying the feel of my hairless skin and how my pussy now looked.

"I've got a dirty idea I think you two will love!" Jamie said as she reached down and copped a feel of my bald pussy too, "we'll need your towels again Pam."

"Ooh, more pee play?" Tina asked as we all got up and trooped into my bedroom, fresh towels in my arms which Jamie took and laid out on the floor.

"Well, yes, but not just that," she smiled at us, "I want to watch you two grind your sweet smooth slits together, while I piss all over them!"

"Oh God, that sounds so naughty!" I giggled as I got down on the towels with Tina, both of us leaning back on our elbows as we scissored our legs and pressed our slits together. Right away I noticed the difference it had made being bald down there and it felt so hot to feel our smooth skin rubbing together, smearing our juices over each other as our slits rubbed together.

"Mmm, that looks so fucking good!" Jamie groaned as she watched me and her mom grinding our juicy cunts together, "but I think you need to be wetter!"

As we humped and gyrated, smearing our smoothly-shaven groins with our juices and mashing our pussies together Jamie stepped over us and squatted down a little, facing me and smiling sweetly at me as she carefully released control of her bladder. A slow trickle of amber pee fell from her slit and splashed down on my tummy, and Jamie quickly adjusted her position so that it fell onto our mashed-up slits.

"Oh fuck yes!" I gasped as her hot rain washed over us, making our grating cunts slippery and slick, "that is so filthy!"

"Jamie, don't stop darling!" Tina groaned as her daughter continued to piss on us, "that feels so good!"

We were soaked in her hot and bitter-smelling pee and we loved it, slipping and sliding against each other, our cunts getting hot and tingling, our juices mixing with Jamie's urine as we humped one another with increasing fervour and excitement. Never in all my days had I ever thought of doing something so filthy, so debase as this, and I was more aroused and turned-on than I could ever remember - I was grinding my cunt against my neighbour's as her daughter pissed on us!

Jamie controlled the flow from her bladder, shifting her aim so that she could direct some of it onto her mom's face, much to Tina's delight. I wanted a slice of that too and Jamie didn't disappoint - after leaving her moms face soaked in her piss she moved and sighed happily as her glistening amber stream fell onto my face. I closed my eyes and felt her warm stream splash all over me as Tina and I continued to hump together, both of us nearing our peak.

"Cum you dirty sluts!" Jamie groaned as she rubbed her dripping and dribbling slit, "I want to see you cum on each other's cunts!"

Strangely enough it didn't take long for the two of us to be sharing our orgasm, our slippery slits rubbing together faster and harder until we exploded all over each other, Jamie squatting over us and sawing at her wet slit furiously as she watched.

"Yeah, juicy cunts!" she groaned as she watched us hump and gyrate, gasping and crying out as our spasming pussies creamed against each other, our groins a wet sticky mess of quim juice and piss, "you fucking sluts!"

As my climax subsided I felt like a slut, a dirty messy slut, and I loved it, loved what I was doing with this horny mother and daughter. I smiled as I watched Jamie kneel down beside us and run her hands over our still-quivering slits, rubbing the cocktail of pussy juice and piss into our skin and leaning in to have a lick.

"Got something for you baby," Tina groaned, and as I propped myself up on my elbows to watch she started to pee too, arcing out of her red and juicy slit to splash down on my lace-covered tummy! I groaned as I felt her hot fluid wash over my skin and then Jamie dropped her head; intercepting her mother's piss with her open mouth, let it splash about all over us.