All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door'

by NTsarina

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Entertaining

Your guy has got quite the ego in him. But at least he treats Elsie with respect. Would enjoy some ensuing chapters.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"The Girl Next Door:" - What a turn on!!! It is absolutely amazing, that a normal, or even somewhat bigger, cock could bottom out within the womb of such a small female.....and she's still able to function--walk, stand, piss, fuck--afterwards. For such a short story, one and half pages, I was stiff as a steel pole for the ten (10) or so minutes it took me to read (and absorb) the full aspects of the story.

Bottom line, I'm awed at the probability of this story being real; I'll certainly consider these small women with much more respect in the future--not that I have ever disrespect smaller, little people. !t's awesomely amazing!!

By the way, I would be eternally grateful if writer 'NTsarina'--Ms. Tsarina--would drop a new literary creation in the post of Literotica; I'm a follower of her work and think it's awesome!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 month ago

"The Girl Next Door:" - In the almost nine years (today being 28 March 2024) since "NTsarina' initially posted this (short) story, there's only been one other reader posting a comment...and, this being the second comment for myself!! It does appear that the best, and final, part of the story was left either on the computer/printer, or in the head and mind of the writer/author. I'm not berating the writer, as the story appears to have promise, but it was left short--without any worthwhile ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous