The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"Now it's your turn," she said.

She got off me and lay down so her mouth was just above my shaft, and then she took me inside. Her lips stretched as she went all the way down and her eyes bulged when she tried to deep throat me. I loved to watch her do it. She gasped, licked, sucked, and gasped again. When my balls contracted and my breathing gave away the fact that I was going to shoot my load, she concentrated on my cockhead, sucking and licking it. When I came, she only spilled a small amount and I thought she had done a fantastic job on me.

When it was over she went to the bathroom and I stayed on the floor, enjoying the post fuck bliss. When she came back, she straddled me and leaned down so that her face was inches from mine.

"Don, could we do this again, some time, like soon?"

I laughed. "Yeah, sure."

"At least until I find a guy my age. But we have to keep it a secret, I don't think my parents would approve, do you?"

I didn't think so. I kissed her nose, and said, "It's our little secret."

Instead of getting off, she adjusted herself and grabbed my limp cock. But when she began to stroke me it harden fast, and when I was ready, she slid it inside herself for a second round of fucking.

"I could do this all night," she moaned.

"What's holding you back?"

"Nothing, I just hope you can stay hard, that's all."

I laughed and grabbed her hips and began to really pump my cock in and out of her tight tiny pussy.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers
12