The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it actually turned out pretty well in the end," I said. "I mean, I got a good high school education, I'm getting to pursue my dream of being an architect, and I'm meeting some really cool people here in college."

Kim smiled in return. "I'm getting to meet some cool people too."

By unspoken agreement, Kim and I ate lunch together after our next few English classes. In that time, I still didn't feel the overt sexual attraction for her that I'd felt after a mere glance at Angie from across the room, but I found myself wanting to be around her more and more.

The next Friday, during our fourth lunch, Kim told me that she was getting hit on left and right, but hadn't taken up any of the guys on their offers. "I've never gone out on a date," she said.

"Never?"

She blushed. "It's because of Angie."

That slapped me clear from left field. Did she mean...

Kim could evidently read my thoughts from my unguarded facial expression. "No, not like that! We're both straight. What I mean is that something happened to her that put me off of dating."

I didn't even try to pretend that that's not what I'd been thinking. "So what happened?"

"Well, just between you, me, and this goofy fake flower centerpiece, Angie picked up a bad case of the clap when she was thirteen."

"Thirteen?" I hadn't even started to grow the red curlies on my balls at thirteen.

"Yeah, she got a real early start. She was so scared of what her folks would say that she didn't tell anyone she was sick, even me, until she finally collapsed in class. It had developed into such a bad case of pelvic inflammatory disease that she nearly died. After almost losing my best friend, I decided that I wasn't going to date any guy who I figured was strictly aiming to get into my pants."

"Which would be pretty much every boy in high school," I said, nodding.

"Including you?" she teased.

"Hmm," I said, pretending to think it over for a moment. "Would I have tried to get into your pants? Sure, but I'm much more mature now."

Kim smirked.

"Actually," I continued, "I've never dated either. What with football, jobs and working my butt off to get here, I just didn't have the time."

"I hear you there. I kept myself busy with schoolwork, activities and a whole lot of reading. My nickname back in high school was "Just Say No."

I chuckled. "Well now that you're in college and the guys are hopefully a little more mature and sophisticated, are you going to start dating?"

She blushed. "That was the plan, but everyone else already seems so sure of themselves. Me, I wouldn't know what to do. I wish I had at least a little bit of experience. It's like a Catch-22, though. I don't want to go out on a date until I have experience, but how do I get experience if I don't go out on a date?"

"Well, how about you go out with me tonight?" Her surprised expression told me that she hadn't even contemplated such an event. It was understandable, since I hadn't either, right up until that very moment. I'd gone and blurted it out, though.

"Just to get you started," I added quickly, worried that I'd crossed a line that might damage our friendship. "I could be like training wheels for your dating life."

To my relief, she smiled. "You know, Connor, that's thoughtful of you. I think I'd like that."

"Great," I said, still worried that I'd pushed things in a direction that we didn't really want to go, yet suddenly eager for tonight. "Pick you up at seven?"

I hastily detailed my beater Chevy pickup and took Kim to a little Italian place just off campus. She drew a lot of eyes as we walked in, and I quickly realized that while her major curves and long blond hair weren't necessarily my first choice, they were greatly appreciated by the vast majority of the male population. Kim's sleek red silk blouse and short black skirt showed her off to best advantage, and skillful makeup had transformed her pretty face to near supermodel beauty. There were no two ways about it, Kim was hot.

I was glad that I'd decided to at least dress up a little. I was wearing a button down shirt and a pair of Dockers. Still, I had the feeling that everyone was wondering to themselves why a girl that looked like that was going out with a guy who looked like me.

Despite such last minute doubts, though, the conversation at our more formal dinner was just as easy and comfortable as our lunches had been, other than my having to concentrate on not staring at Kim's rather impressive cleavage. She hadn't said anything about Dutch this time, so I snagged the check, thankful that our waiter didn't mention the BOGO coupon I surreptitiously slipped into the little folder.

After dinner, we headed back to campus for Movie Night at the Student Union auditorium. Tonight's flick was an old classic, When Harry Met Sally. It turned out that neither of us had seen that one. We got a spot near the back, and when I worked up my courage and performed "The Move" by putting my arm around her shoulders, she snuggled into me a little. I really liked the feel of her.

The movie was a total chick-flick of course, but the scene where Sally fakes an orgasm in the restaurant cemented Meg Ryan as my all-time favorite actress. We laughed about that one as we walked back to my truck for the short drive to the dorms.

"That totally amazed me," I said as she allowed me to open the dented passenger door for her. "I've never seen anyone fake it as well as she did."

"Oh, it was okay," Kim said, "but I'd bet I could do better than that."

I closed her door, then, as I went around the back of the truck to get to the driver's seat, contemplated what I should say next. I could laugh off her casual assertion, or...

"Really?" I said as I climbed in. "You can fake it better than a top Hollywood actress?"

"Yup."

"Okay, prove it."

"Oh, I can prove it all right. You really wanna see it?"

I'd been certain that she'd balk, but perhaps I didn't know Kim as well as I'd thought.

"Well, um..." But it was now too late. Kim was already starting to squirm and moan. I opened my mouth to object, then caught myself. Fool. If a girl as hot as Kim wanted to pretend to climax for me, I should just sit back and enjoy it.

I was expecting some over the top, dashboard pounding, screaming performance like in the movie, but Kim was much subtler. Her hip slowly ground against the seat while she ran her hands over her torso, from her hips to just under her full breasts. Even with the trim cut of that red blouse, I hadn't realized until that moment just how narrow her waist was.

"Oh yes!" she murmured under her breath. Then just fractionally louder, "Oh yeah, right there, right there." The quiet intensity in her voice had me squirming in my seat, unconsciously trying to be "right there" for her.

"Oh Jesus, I'm so close," she groaned through a clenched jaw, her back arching almost painfully. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Oh yeah, Connor, that's it, that's it. I'm coming!"

Her mention of my name while coming, uh, pretending to come, was a massive boost to my ego. This was, without a doubt, the hottest thing I had ever seen. Kim's back arched even more and she stopped breathing for a bit as her face scrunched. I could feel her shiver clear over on my end of the bench seat. It was masterful, and I wondered how a girl who'd never been on a date could simulate such a thing so well. When I thought about it a little more, though, the image that came to my mind was quite erotic.

At last, Kim began to simulate the downward slope of her climax, but she was only part of the way there when she straightened in her seat and turned to me, a mischievous grin on her face. "How was that?"

The quick transition totally caught me by surprise. I was worked up for real and figured I'd need a long moment before I could speak without a quiver in my voice. Fortunately/unfortunately, that moment was provided by something that Kim and I both noticed at the same time.

We were not alone.

"Shit, Dantrell. I'm havin' what she's havin'!" said the young woman standing by the front fender of my truck – to the young man standing next to her.

He gave me a sheepish grin. "Sorry man," he said. "We liked the movie too. Looks like I got big shoes to fill tonight." Then he took his lady's arm and escorted her away.

Kim and I burst out laughing. When we recovered, I couldn't help but be a smart ass. "Aren't you going to thank me, Kim?"

"Huh?"

"You just had a really good orgasm, right here in my truck – and because of me."

"That wasn't real, Connor. You know that."

"Sorry, but I'd know if you were faking it," I said with a grin. "That one was real. I'm so damn good that my mere presence was enough to drive you to orgasmic paradise."

She reached over and play-slapped me. "Whatever. At least a girl always knows when a guy's excited. I'm told that there are, um, certain things that can't be faked." Very shyly, she glanced down at my lap. My eyes followed hers and noted that my Dockers were tented in a big way. Doh!

"Oops. Sorry about that."

"Don't mention it. I'm guessing it was my fault, and besides, I like that look on you."

Our "date" had gone much better than I'd imagined it would. Before tonight, I couldn't have seen myself daring Kim to fake an orgasm, and I definitely wouldn't have believed she'd actually do it. Her positive reaction toward my resulting woody wouldn't have been on my list of possibilities either. Still, Kim and I were nominally just friends.

That was about to be put to the test, though, because we were approaching a traditionally awkward moment. Earlier, I'd imagined that a kiss at her door could be a legitimate part of the "training wheels" process, just so that she'd have some experience when she went out for real, of course. Now though, I really wanted that kiss.

During the course of the evening, my feelings for Kim had changed from "friend" to a lot more. Maybe she wasn't my ideal physical type, but Kim – the entire package – had become extremely attractive to me. I was pretty sure that was a one-way deal, though.

We arrived at the door to her dorm room. Kim put her hand on the door knob and turned to me. I'll never know if I would have had the courage to actually kiss her, because she spoke first. "Would you like to come in for a drink? Angie's at her folks' place back home this weekend and I've got some White Zin in the fridge."

That was perfect. "Uh, sure," I said, trying to act casual. "That sounds good."

Her room, or more accurately, their room, was pretty typical of the genre. Two beds, two desks, two chairs, two dressers and two small wardrobes. The room was divided down the middle with the halves almost perfect mirror images of each other. Both beds were made, but not to any high degree of perfection. There were posters on the wall, stacks of papers on the desks and a few items of clothing hanging from various hooks of convenience. It was neater than the bunkroom I shared with three other guys in another dorm, but with enough of a lived-in look to prove these girls were out from under their parents' thumbs.

"Have a seat," she said, indicating the bed. Kim knelt down to reach into the mini-fridge next to her desk and pulled out what appeared to be a bottle of Gatorade. "We're not allowed to have alcohol in the dorms of course, but nobody looks too closely. Angie figured out a lot of that stuff last year."

She poured two paper cups half full and sat down next to me, then scooted back so that she was seated against the wall. I joined her, just close enough so that our shoulders were touching slightly. I quickly realized that my being left-handed meant that we could both drink with our outside hands. Convenient.

"Here's to a very fun first date," Kim said. I hoped that she meant this had been our first date together, rather than just her first date, after which she would be moving on to date other, more worthy, guys. The fact that she'd invited me in seemed to indicate the former, though. I hoped.

We toasted with the soft tap of paper on paper, then took healthy swigs. When you're a teen, wine isn't for tasting, it's for drinking.

We sat in companionable silence for a while as we drank our wine. Neither of us felt the need to force the conversation. At last we set our empty cups on the desk.

I wasn't sure just how to proceed from here. I now knew what I wanted, but I didn't want to pressure her.

"You know, this date doesn't have to be over yet," she said. I could tell from the tone of her voice that it had taken every nerve she had to say that, but the sudden desire in her eyes was unmistakable.

Without a word, I leaned in and touched my lips to hers. I just lightly kissed her with a closed mouth, feeling the warmth and softness there. It was way better than I'd even allowed myself to imagine and I could feel that she was just as enthusiastic as I was.

We kissed like that for a bit, then I got a little more adventurous and let my tongue just lightly graze the outside of her lips. She seemed startled at first, but she wasn't shy. Almost instantly the tip of her tongue touched mine. I groaned involuntarily and realized that I was already highly aroused, my rod stiff and insistent in my pants.

Our position was awkward for kissing, sitting side by side, but I didn't want to push things any faster than she was ready for. It was Kim who finally put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me down onto the bed with her. We maintained our lip lock as we maneuvered so that she was on her back and I was up on my elbow next to her, leaning down into our kiss.

Kim surprised me again by opening her lips and sucking my tongue into her mouth. I responded eagerly and soon we were kissing with wild abandon.

Kim had been so enthusiastic, and I was so drunk with passion, that I decided to be daring and try to unbutton her blouse, though I figured that would turn out to be a bridge too far. But instead of stopping me as I undid her top button, she helped out by starting from the bottom. Using two hands, she was much quicker than I and we met at the third from the top, which she quickly unbuttoned. She lay her hands back down at her side, practically inviting me to do the rest.

My lips gave her a last lingering kiss, then I propped myself up higher so that I could see what I was doing. I slid one side of her blouse out of the way, the other side following soon after. Kim looked up at me with uncertain eyes, obviously hoping that I liked what I saw.

She was wearing a lacy red bra that matched her blouse. Inside it, her breasts were very full and I could see that her nipples were straining against the cups. Her skin was milky white and unblemished. I wanted so much to touch her bare breasts, but I also wanted to show my respect for her by taking it slow and doing it right.

I put my hand on the bare skin of her side, just below her bra, and drew it across her lower chest, the tips of my fingers just brushing the underwire. Never having done anything like this, I was just going by instinct. She gasped and held her breath as I caressed skin that previously only she had touched. I gently ran my hand across her flat stomach, using just enough pressure that it wasn't tickling, and began to caress every square inch of newly exposed flesh while I reveled in the sheer amazingness of this moment.

I could no longer recall why exactly I'd thought that Kim wasn't my type. She was absolutely perfect. How could it be that I was on a bed with a woman this incredible?

I leaned down to kiss her some more, then risked taking this a step further by slipping her bra straps over her shoulders. To my delight, she responded by pulling her arms through.

Finally, I couldn't stand to wait anymore and my fingers slipped down under the cup of her bra. I just brushed the top of her straining nipple. She evidently couldn't stand to wait any longer either and, arching her back, she reached behind herself and undid the hooks. I watched as her breasts flattened slightly against her chest as they were released from their bondage.

The feeling of the moment was almost surreal. It was like I was watching someone else from above as I lifted her bra away and exposed her bounty to my lustful gaze. Her breasts screamed that they wanted me to touch them, so I did.

I cupped one in my hand, feeling its size and heft. It was soft, smooth, pure sexual delight. Kim sighed as I gently caressed her there, then raised her face up toward mine. I leaned down and we resumed our kissing.

Kim's hands went to the buttons of my shirt and moments later I shrugged out of it. I moved over her and we both sighed as my bare chest pressed against hers. It felt like every nerve in my body was on fire with pleasure as I felt the hard bumps of her nipples pressing into my skin. Her hands massaged the muscles of my shoulders and back. I was glad that I'd kept up my workout regimen, even though my football career was over.

It was almost without conscious thought that I began to move. My lips slipped away from hers as I began to kiss the silky smooth skin along her jaw and up toward her ear. I sucked her downy earlobe into my mouth and gently nibbled on it, causing Kim to utter something that was between a giggle and a moan.

I left a trail of kisses down her neck, eliciting a major shudder, then across her delicate collarbone and onto the upper planes of a breast. I could feel her tremble with anticipation as I explored. I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing, but as long as she liked it, I'd just run with it. Her hands combed my hair as she gently urged me downward.

At last I drew her nipple into my mouth, reveling in its feel and taste. I began to suckle and she arched her back and groaned. After a bit, I moved to her other breast to give it equal time.

Eventually, I began to kiss the undersides of her fleshy mounds and then down toward her navel. I wasn't sure how far Kim would let this go, but I had no intention of stopping until she told me too.

I kissed a line along the top hem of her skirt, dabbing my tongue on her incredibly smooth skin as I went. She was running her fingers through my curly hair and moaning her encouragement, giving me the boost to take the next logical step.

My hand felt around on her hip and found her skirt's zipper. I began to slide it down, still expecting her to stop me, but instead she raised her hips up. I smoothly slid the zipper to its stop, then took her skirt by the bottom hem, ready to apply the tension necessary to pull it down her long, shapely legs. Then, and quite belatedly, she suddenly dropped her hips back onto the bed and zipped herself right back up.

I looked up toward her face, confused, just in time to see tears well up in her eyes. "Oh my God," she gasped. "I can't believe I let this happen." She quickly grabbed her pillow, covering her chest and face, then began to cry.

Immediately, I felt ashamed of what I'd done. When I'd asked her out, I'd implied that this "date" would be a friendly kind of evening, mostly for collegial and educational purposes. But then I'd gotten so caught up in the incredible feeling of being with her that I hadn't been able to stop myself. I, with my typical exaggerated male sex drive, had taken atrocious advantage of her trust and innocence.

"Oh, Kim," I murmured. "I'm so sorry. I pushed you to go way too far, didn't I?"

"No, Connor, that's not it at all," she sobbed, her voice coming in muffled squeaks from under her pillow. "It's what I did. You must think I'm such a slut, throwing all modesty to the wind the very first time I even kiss a guy."