The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait. She was blaming herself for this?

My first impulse was to tell her that I hadn't minded at all, but then I was brought up short. She had reason to be upset, but that applied to both of us. I realized that this whole experience had gone way past where I would have been comfortable just a few hours ago. Kim had been just a friend, yet here I was in bed with her, both of us half naked. We were both inexperienced virgins on our first dates. How had this happened?

"Kim, I'm going to need your help on this one," I said.

She lowered the pillow just enough that I could see her eyes. "My help? What do you mean?"

"I want to talk this through with you and find out if it's just me."

"Just you what?"

"Well, even before that, you need to know that I don't think it's any more shameful for you to throw your inhibitions to the wind than it is for me. I've always believed that sex should be treated with respect."

"And that's how I was brought up, Connor, though you wouldn't believe it based on my behavior."

"Oh but I do believe it. The thing is this; tonight, with you, it felt pure and natural for me to just let nature take its course. I know this is going to sound like a really cheesy line, but the feeling of rightness I have with you is unlike anything I've ever experienced. If you were feeling it too, I could completely understand why you would throw your modesty to the wind. Is that what you felt, or was it just me​?"

She was silent for a long moment, then she shook her head and lowered the pillow so I could see her whole face. "No, it wasn't just you. I felt exactly the same thing. I always figured it would take a guy a long time to get me this far, but tonight, with you, the only thing that stopped me was when I realized what you must think of my wantonness."

"But your 'wantonness' matches my own," I said. "You can't do anything with me that could possibly make me think any less of you."

"Good," Kim said, her evident relief making her smile all the more beautiful, "because I don't feel guilty about what we've done, or what I still want to do." She tossed the pillow aside and guided my face down to hers, kissing me. "No more guilt. I just want to be pure and natural with you."

"Good," I said mischievously, putting my hand on her hip and feeling for her skirt's zipper.

"Uh, there are still a couple of boundaries, though," she added quickly, covering my hand with hers.

I desisted. "Kim, you know I'll never push you to do anything you don't want to do."

"I know that, Connor. The thing is, if it were just me, I'd feel totally comfortable making love with you right here and right now. I wouldn't feel any need to drag it out, just giving you a little bit more each time we were together. I want to feel what it's like to have you moving inside of me. I want that so bad I can almost taste it."

I damn near spurted in my pants from that mental image. Still... "I sense a 'but' coming."

Kim nodded. "You're going to think this is some kind of stupid line I've made up to put you off, but here's the deal; I promised my mom I'd keep my panties on and remain a virgin until I'm married. I wish I hadn't agreed to that, but I keep my promises."

Damn! But I carefully kept any trace of disappointment off of my face. "Kim, I completely understand. I keep my promises too." I was thinking about the one I'd made to my dad.

"Please Connor, don't misunderstand," she said quickly. "It's not like I'm totally off limits below the waist. You can do whatever you like as long as you don't slip anything underneath my panties."

Now that was a little better. "I can live with that," I said with a happy grin.

For now, I thought.

"Good. Let me help you." Kim unzipped her skirt again and I slowly slid it down and off of her, then unstrapped her heels and dropped them over the side of the bed. I paused for a long moment. She was perfect, except for...

"Sorry about the industrial-strength granny panties," she said. "I put on the sexy bra because I thought there was just barely an outside chance I'd let you have a peek at it, but I would never have dreamed you'd see under my skirt."

"Kim, you'd look hot in bloomers."

She giggled. "Look at it this way; now you don't have to be as careful."

"You did say 'anything I like,' right?"

She nodded. "I know I'll love what you do with me."

With that encouragement, I gently spread her legs, loving the look of her mound under the fabric and the dark, juicy stain that was spreading outwards from there. I maneuvered myself so that I was on my chest between her legs, with my face just inches away. The ambrosial fragrance of her filled my nostrils. I looked up and met her gaze. Her eyes were full of a mixture of lust and anxiousness.

I began to kiss along the high waistline of her only remaining garment. My hands reached up and traced a circuit between her breasts, which I kneaded softly, across her smooth stomach and then down the outside of her thighs and back. Kim was quickly lost to the sensation and she began breathing heavily, almost gasping at my touch.

Slowly I kissed lower and lower across the incredibly thick fabric of her armored panties. At last my tongue met the sweet wetness.

"Oh Jesus, Connor," she moaned, in the same tone of voice that she'd used to fake her arousal earlier in my truck. I wasn't worried that she was faking now. The incredible taste of her on my lips told me that this was for real. Somehow I could sense that she wasn't yet ready for a full-on frontal assault, though, so I shifted to the side and began to kiss along the boundaries between textile and the silky skin of her inner thighs, using plenty of tongue.

I continued this for a bit, but then, of her own volition, Kim spread her legs even wider and guided my head to the middle. I pursed my lips and sucked hard at the stain, all the way across her mound, trying to extract every drop of her fragrant essence. Her moans told me that what I was doing was at least close enough to what she wanted, so I put on a full court press, opening my mouth wide and sealing it over her mound. I exhaled deeply, suffusing the entire area with my warm, moist breath.

Kim moaned louder and her back arched familiarly. She was lost now, somewhere near her sexual peak. Despite having no personal experience with this, I guessed that she needed more direct stimulation to get there. I pressed down hard on her and began to rotate my head in a quick, circular motion, being sure to apply extra pressure to her clit with my stiff upper lip. Within seconds, my guess was proved right as Kim's thighs clamped down tight on me and she began to orgasm.

I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do, but I continued the same movement. It was evidently the correct decision, though, because it sent her even higher. Now she finally departed from what she'd done during her fake orgasm in the truck. This time she wasn't still. Her hips started to twitch spasmodically and her fingernails dug into my scalp, pressing my face down even harder into her flesh. I knew that had she been consciously thinking about it, she would never have used such force.

I no longer had room to breathe in my smooth, fleshy prison, but there was no place I'd rather have been during the time it took for Kim to travel over the top of her peak, then slowly and sweetly ease down the other side. Somewhere along the way, she eased her grip and I was able to take a much needed breath.

At last Kim came back to herself and released me. After giving her one last kiss through her sodden panties, I slid up next to her on the bed and went to kiss her mouth in the afterglow. She was still so aroused that she didn't seem to even notice her taste on my lips.

"Oh my God, Connor," she panted. "I never imagined I could feel something so wonderful. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like during actual sex."

I considered what we'd just done actual sex – it had resulted in a climax after all – but I knew what she meant. "I don't know, Kim. I've never done it either."

"Well, I'm really looking forward to the day you make me a real woman." Then, realizing that she'd effectively assumed – out loud – that I was going to marry her, she blushed and covered her mouth.

I chuckled, trying to appear casually amused, but the thought had hit me hard. With the way I was feeling at that moment, I could imagine it happening. "That's okay, Kim. You never know what might happen in the future, but it sounds like a whole lot of fun. As far as being a 'real woman', well, I think you're definitely there already." That seemed to help, because she came right back with another surprise.

"Connor, you've been completely amazing with how you can play me like a fiddle, but now it's my turn – unless someone pushed you to make stupid promises."

"I've made no promises about nudity around beautiful women, if that's what you're talking about."

"Good, but I can't let that happen anyway."

"Why not? Your iron panties are barrier enough for both of us."

Kim gave me an apologetic look. "True, but my mom made me promise that I wouldn't let a man get naked with me."

I groaned. "I think your mom gets you to make promises way too easily."

"In my defense, I was fourteen and easily swayed."

"Any other promises I need to know about?"

"No, and I think we're okay if you leave just a sock on."

"Just a sock? Not that I'm complaining, but I doubt that's what your mom had in mind."

"It's within the letter of the law, if not the spirit."

"Screw being a CPA, Kim, you should be a lawyer."

She smiled, then nudged me onto my back, knelt at my waist, and began working at my pants. She refused any help beyond my raising my hips at the appropriate time, and soon I was down to my tidy whities and exactly one sock.

Kim bit her lip as she looked down at my crotch. "Well, here goes nothing," she murmured. She slipped her fingers under the waistband of my Fruit of the Looms and began to ease them down.

I raised my hips for her and she lifted the waistband high in the front, easing it over the tip of my straining member. Then she slowly slid my briefs down, little by little exposing me to her obviously lustful gaze.

"Oh my God," she murmured, looking down at my manhood.

I'd spent enough time in high school locker rooms to know that while I was pretty average for thickness, I was significantly longer than the other guys. I hoped she approved. Without moving her eyes, she slid my briefs the rest of the way off.

Kim experimentally took me in her hand. Her electrifying touch sent waves of pleasure to the far corners of my body, but notified me that I wouldn't be able to take much of this before losing it entirely.

"It's so beautiful," Kim murmured, almost under her breath. She gently fondled the swollen head.

I moaned. "Kim, I'm really close."

"Good. I've always wanted to do this. I've heard that some girls swallow and I wanna try it." She leaned over and courageously took me right into her mouth. The look and feel of her performing such an intimate act on me was instantaneously too much, and I felt myself slip past the point of no return much sooner than I'd have wanted to.

"I'm so sorry, Kim," I gasped, "but I'm coming now." It felt so good, but I was ashamed at how quickly it had happened. "I don't think you're gonna want to–" But it was already too late.

The incredible sense of release was at least tripled by the fact that it was Kim who'd brought me to this climax. She had me pointing straight up with her lips tight around me, and she gamely stayed there as I shot into her mouth. It felt like I came forever, but at last I felt the sensations starting to ease.

Kim hadn't moved and still had me in her mouth, but her eyes were positively huge. I was about to tell her it was okay to spit it out when she tried to swallow. Instead, she gagged and then coughed explosively, spraying the wad all over my crotch, belly and thighs.

Her eyes went wide in mortification. She straightened up and looked at me. Semen was dripping from her chin and landing between her amazing breasts. She looked frankly ridiculous, yet quite endearing.

"Oh my God, Connor," she said, looking like she was about to cry. "I'm so sorry."

I wanted to laugh, but more than that, I wanted to reassure her that she was the best thing that had ever happened to me, so I sat up and, bracing myself, kissed her gooey mouth.

Yuck! I could see why she'd had trouble swallowing! But we'd made this mess together and damned if I was going to let her suffer alone.

Kim met my kiss with an open mouth and we shared the taste until it was mostly gone. I even went so far as to lick my issue off of her chin, an action that nearly made me gag – and for which I still think I deserve a medal.

Finally, I felt the beginnings of a giggle begin deep inside her, prompting me to do the same. Finally, we couldn't keep it bottled up any more and broke into uncontrollable fits of laughter, holding on to each other to keep from falling off the bed. It was cathartic, and the perfect way to bond after a series of intensely emotional and sexual experiences. It also hadn't escaped my mind that she'd tried to do what most women won't – and only minutes after her first kiss. I felt bad for her that it hadn't gone well, so I told her a little white lie.

"That's okay, Kim. I don't know that I'd actually be all that big a fan of blow jobs." In reality, I was really looking forward to the next one. I figured I'd like it even more when Kim learned how to handle it.

"Good," she said. "I'm not sure I'm a big fan either."

She got up and snagged a roll of paper towels from her wardrobe and made herself busy cleaning me as best she could. I did the same for the stains between her breasts. The mess was pretty sticky and by the time we got done, there was a thin layer of paper towel lint all over the affected areas. Her dorm room didn't have its own bathroom, so this was as good as it was going to get without going down the hall. That would have involved putting on more clothing, something neither of us wanted to do just yet.

"Would you like a refill on your wine?" she asked with a straight face, nearly prompting a new round of mirth. I managed to hold myself together and nod. She grabbed our cups off of the desk and filled them about halfway again. We toasted, and I learned that wine does a most admirable job of washing down the last traces of semen aftertaste.

As she moved around the room unselfconsciously in just her panties, I had a vision of us doing this permanently. It just seemed so perfect that we were here together like this that I frankly never wanted it to end. She put the Gatorade bottle back in the fridge, then joined me on the bed. "Lie back down," she said.

I set my wine on the desk and complied. She got a squirt of hand lotion from the big pump bottle on her desk then took my former position, up on her elbow beside me. She casually took my shrunken, lint-covered member in her hand. At least I was past the post-coital sensitive stage. Kim began to experimentally massage my manhood with the lotion.

"I didn't get much of a chance to pleasure you last time," she whispered softly. "Now just relax and enjoy, but if you have any suggestions on how to make this better, please tell me."

"You're doing pretty well already, Kim. Just trust your instincts and I'm sure I'll love it." I already was, as evidenced by the fact that I was quickly returning to full mast.

For the next few minutes, Kim just massaged me gently, but then she began to stroke with more authority. She was twisting her hand as it went up and down, pausing every few strokes to massage the head. I was astounded by her technique.

"You're doing really well for a first timer," I told her, the wonder clear in my voice, I'm sure.

She blushed. "I, uh, accidentally saw my brother whacking off behind the lawn shed one time. It was like with a train wreck – you don't really want to see it, but you can't look away. I figured I'd do to you exactly what he did to himself."

"Reasonable plan. If I ever meet him I'm going to complement him on his technique."

"Don't you dare!" she giggled, giving me a good squeeze. Then the talking stopped as her hand started to feel better and better. She leaned down to kiss me and I reached across to play with her breasts.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she murmured deep into my mouth.

"Likewise."

I lasted a lot longer this time, but eventually the relentless caress of her soft, patient hand was too much, and I felt my stamina begin to wane. "I'm gonna come real soon," I told her, not frantic this time, but very relaxed and looking forward to my release.

"Cool. I wanna watch." She broke her lip lock and looked down at the center of the action. I got up on my elbows to watch the show as well.

My climax was totally different than any I'd experienced by my own hand. All of the wonderful sensations that accompany a man's release were there, but the urgency and tension were almost completely absent. I groaned slightly as the first rope burst forth and was pleasantly surprised when I didn't need to tell Kim to stop moving on me. We watched together as I made a small puddle on my belly.

I relaxed and sank down onto my back as she followed and kissed me languidly. "Thank you," I said. "That was simply amazing."

"And it tasted a lot better that time," she murmured. We kissed for a while longer, then she grabbed the paper towels and proceeded to wipe me down as best she could.

"There," she said eventually. "It looks like we're all done."

"Oh, not just yet," I said. Kim squealed as I grabbed her and laid her on her back on the bed. Three orgasms and one tired mouth later, we really were done.

We didn't even discuss my staying the night. I somehow knew it was too soon for that, and I could feel that she thought the same. I got dressed and she walked me to the door.

"I had a wonderful time tonight," she said.

"So did I. When can I see you again?"

"Lunch tomorrow?"

"I work eight to six on Saturdays. Could I pick you up for dinner at seven?"

"Sure, or we could just stay in," she suggested. "We could catch something in the cafeteria."

Kim knew how tight my budget was and I could tell she was trying to keep me from spending too much. Normally, I might have felt a bit hurt by that, but with Kim I didn't mind. I already felt like we were operating as a team and what was good for one of us was good for both.

"Then we could come back up here and study," she continued. "And after that..."

"It's a date," I said enthusiastically.

I opened the door and gave her a long kiss in the doorway, sharing the last traces of her taste with her. It was only when another couple came by that I remembered that Kim was still wearing nothing but her granny panties. She ignored their wide eyed looks and gave me one last kiss, then sent me back to my own dorm.

The next few weeks were a happy blur. Kim was incredibly bright and breezed through schoolwork like a hot knife through butter. I was adjusting well to college level academics as well, having no trouble with the technical classes that were quickly washing out a lot of my fellow techie students. It looked as if our futures were unlimited.

Our dorm room sessions got better and better too. Her panties quickly got brief and lacy and my tidy whities were replaced by boxers in colors and patterns that Kim liked. We were learning together.

I continued to respect Kim's boundaries, but her panties always stayed on. I really wanted more, but I couldn't complain. She always took pains to make sure my needs were met and I decided that I'd rather get a hand job from Kim than pork any other girl I'd ever met.