The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't like all we did was fool around though. I was quickly finding that any moment not spent around Kim was a minute wasted. We studied together, ate together, watched TV together, took long walks and went to campus programs as a couple. Anything we could do together, we did.

We considered ourselves lucky that Angie was such a slut. She was almost always out all night on the weekends and rarely came back to the room before midnight on weekdays. If she did, she always called first to give us fair warning.

Angie was an Education major, so her homework took little time and she was free to party to her heart's content, usually until the early hours of the morning. She preferred junior and senior guys who lived off campus and rarely brought them back to the room.

In the meantime, I got to know Kim better than I'd ever known anyone before. The more time I spent around her, the more certain I was that I wanted her to be a permanent fixture in my life.

Then came one very memorable evening. I knocked my special knock and after a few moments, Kim opened the door.

She was wearing nothing but a grass skirt.

"Oh my God, Kim, are you trying to kill me?" I quietly exclaimed. The skirt was so low across her hips that very little was left to the imagination. My crazy girl was exposing her naked breasts to the hallway again too, but it was mercifully empty this time. I could tell by the way her nipples were straining to their limits that this was turning her on immensely.

I slipped in the door, quickly closing it behind me. Then I reached for her, but she held me at bay, giving me just a quick peck on the lips. "Aren't you forgetting that we have to finish studying first?"

"Damn, woman, you are trying to kill me," I whined.

"Nope, I'm just giving you some motivation," she said sweetly, looking completely delectable. She slid the book bag off my shoulder and set it on the desk, which as usual she'd pulled out so that we could sit on either side.

She primly sat down and picked up her pencil. "Join me?"

I groaned and pulled Angie's chair over to sit down. It was indeed a supreme test of my self-control, concentrating on differential equations instead of full, sweet, naked breasts with small, dark areolas and hard nipples as sharp as pencil erasers. Eventually I worked through my practice problems, though, followed by reading a chapter from my Physics text. It was the longest ninety minutes of my life.

Kim, meanwhile, whipped through her accounting, finance and marketing homework like it was hardly even there, then kicked back on the bed. She took out a bodice ripper paperback (a guilty pleasure of hers) and read while waiting for her impossibly thick-headed boyfriend to finish.

I snuck the occasional glance at her. She had opened her legs slightly and I could almost see her crotch through the blades of grass. I saw no hint of panties. I longed to lay down my textbook and go ravish her, but I knew better than to try and weasel out of my studies.

Finally, I was finished and put my books back in my bag. Standing up, I walked around the desk and over to the bed where Kim was buried in her book. "Hang on a minute, Connor," she said, "I'm going to finish this chapter first."

The hell she was.

I gently, but firmly, took the book from her hands and placed it on her nightstand. Then, taking her hands, I pulled her up into my embrace. She grinned, evidently happy that I was smart enough not to have taken her words at face value. I reveled in the feel of her breasts against my T-shirt and the smooth satiny skin of her bare back under my hands.

But after just a moment she gently pulled away and had me sit down on the edge of the bed. "I've got a little surprise for you," she said with an eager grin, but in it there was just a trace of nervousness. She reached over to the little boom box on her dresser, and Hawaiian music filled the room.

I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to be able to wait, but even in my testosterone-fueled state, I recognized that the music went with the grass skirt. Then Kim did something that made the wait well worth it.

I'd seen women do hula dances on TV and I'd always thought it looked hokey, something done just for the sunburned haoles from the mainland, but Kim soon showed me otherwise. She moved with a grace and fluidity I wouldn't have guessed at, and her bare breasts and swaying hips were unbelievably sensual. She was an island goddess.

"Holy shit, Kim, where did you learn to do that?" I said, awestruck.

She answered without breaking the rhythm of her dance. "From my mom. She did her first two years of college at the University of Hawaii before she transferred to Berkeley. She was an anthropology major and used to hang around with the natives. She learned how to do it from them. They told her it was an ancient tradition, but that when the first missionaries arrived, they were so shocked by it that they talked the Hawaiian king into banning it.

"I can see why. I've certainly never popped a boner from watching someone do a waltz."

She smiled. "To the traditional people, it wasn't really about the dancing as much as a kind of spiritual thing. It tells of the endless waves of the sea."

"If you say so, but I'm thinking the girls did it to turn on the guys. And if they did it like you do, I can't imagine them spending any lonely nights."

I hoped I wasn't making light of what might be an important spiritual thing for her, but I needn't have worried. She gave me an evil grin.

"Well duh! Why do you think I'm doing it for you? Not that you typically need a whole lot of turning on."

Of course now that Kim had used her dancing skills to draw me up to an even higher state of arousal, I just couldn't wait to get that little grass skirt off of her. Though Kim's body wasn't even remotely close to what I still considered "my type," she had become irresistibly sexy to me. Besides, a woman's got to have hips to do a good hula.

"Oh Kim," I moaned. "You are so beautiful."

"Why thank you," she said with a grin, "but the hula isn't just for girls. Come dance with me, Connor."

I wasn't a bad dancer, and from our occasional trips to dance clubs, Kim knew that. I got up and moved toward her.

"Wait," she said, "You're not in costume."

"Costume? I didn't think to bring one."

"Then you'll have to get creative."

Was this a test? My first thought was to just strip off my clothes and join her au natural, but then I had an inspiration. Without ever looking away from her amazing performance, I stripped down to my boxers, even taking both socks off for the first time, then pulled a shoelace out of my sneaker. Tying it around my hips, I grabbed a bandana off of her shelf and folded it once, then hung it over the front of the shoelace. I whipped my boxers off from underneath and approached my little Queen Liliuokalani wearing nothing but my homemade breechclout. I figured that I was still within the technical limits of the no-nudity rule. Something told me that the red and white paisley of my garment may not have been completely island-authentic, but it was as close as I was going to get.

Kim broke form only enough to clap her hands. "Very well done, Connor. I'd guessed you'd just get naked."

"I pretty much am," I said, trying to get my new duds to sit flat. My raging erection was holding the bandana way out in front of me.

I moved up about a foot away from her and began to mirror her movements. I surprised myself by figuring out the basic steps pretty quickly and was soon moving in unison with her. I didn't attempt to flip my hips or move my arms in the sensual way that Kim was – it was enough to be able to move in harmony so close to her.

"You're a very quick learner, Connor. Now move a little closer."

I complied, trying to show some patience by moving in gradually. Soon, my bandana-clad member was brushing the grass of her skirt and her straining nipples began to drag across my bare chest. Our dance got slower and slower until we just wrapped our arms around each other and slow danced. The hula part was over.

My manhood was pressed up tight between us, but then Kim moved the bandana around to my hip and slid my hard cock through the grass of her skirt and between her legs. For just a sex-fogged moment, I thought she was going to allow me to enter her, but then I felt the brush of sodden silk across the top of my tumescent head.

Kim was wetter than I'd ever felt her. I took advantage by gently and slickly, thrusting between her now closed thighs. Kim moaned.

The tape stopped and we were left barely swaying, kissing deeply and not-so-dry humping. "I want you to come," she murmured.

"Should we move to the bed?"

"No, I want to feel you dripping down my legs."

Oh man, did that ever sound good. I continued to thrust into the slippery triangle of her taint and thighs as we kissed.

Kim undid something on the side of her skirt and tossed it onto the bed. I put my hands on the globes of her marvelous behind and felt something missing, but then, moving my hands around a bit more, I found a tiny little cord across her waist and running down her crack. My Kim was down to a tiny, flesh-colored G-string.

I was too involved with the incredible sensations of having near intercourse with Kim to comment on it. Little by little, I could feel myself coming closer to the point of soaking her inner thighs. But what about her?

"Will you be able to come this way?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe if I..." Even now, she could still be a little shy with me.

"Please. Anything you like, love."

I felt her reach down between us and risked a glance. Her fingers slipped under her G-string and I saw her delicate lips for the first time. She'd shaved to where nothing would show outside the G-string and there wasn't much left. The pads of her fingers slipped over the top of her slot and began to move in a circular motion. I thrust forward again and felt their movement against my crotch. Incredible.

Kim's eyes closed and I watched her face from mere inches away. I'd never seen a girl masturbate before and was surprised by how much it turned me on.

It was almost miraculous how my own feeling of nearing climax was mirrored by hers. Finally, when I was so very close, but trying to hold back, her face changed from that of anticipation to one of ecstasy. That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me and I felt myself slip past the point where I could possibly have stopped.

"I'm coming," I gasped. She smiled and pulled her hand away. I realized that she was now past her climax and just waiting for me.

"Let me feel your warmth," she said as I shuddered.

I thrust myself as far between her thighs as I could, then with just a little bit of guilt over how big a mess I was about to make, I began to rhythmically slime her. She squeezed her thighs tight around me and, grabbing big handfuls of my naked ass, pulled me in tight as I came. "Oh God, it's so warm and good!" she exclaimed.

It was the most intense climax I'd ever had, but all good things must come to an end. Now I was watching Kim's face as my semen ran down her legs.

"Ewww!" she exclaimed. "It sounded so sexy when I asked you to do it, but what a mess!"

I slid my rapidly deflating rod out and stepped over to the closet to grab the trusty roll of paper towels. Then, dropping to my knees in front of her, I had Kim spread her legs so I could mop up. There was a good trail of it from her crotch, (with the lovely little G-string that I could finally see and appreciate) all the way down to the floor. It was messy, but I had no regrets. I'd have gladly licked it off of her, and even the linoleum, if that had been the price for an experience like that.

Kim and I were very serious about our studies and as the semester went on, homework took up a greater and greater proportion of the time we spent together in her room. We learned to condense our lovemaking down to where we were both satisfied, yet not take too much time. Kim would quickly strip me down to a sock, then I'd undress her until she was wearing just her silk G-string. Then we'd lay down and bring each other off with our hands.

I'd quickly discovered that when it got wet, her tiny garment almost disappeared. I could finger her slot and work her clit almost as if it wasn't there. Meanwhile, Kim would smear some lube on me, then work me with her hand. We learned each other's signals well enough to where we almost always came simultaneously.

The one thing that Kim didn't do was take another shot at bringing me off with her mouth. I couldn't blame her, after the disaster the first time she'd done it. I had no doubt that she'd try it again if I asked, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that, as much from the embarrassment of having fibbed as anything else.

It hadn't taken me long to decide to let it go, because her hand technique just got better and better. She quickly got to where she could read me like a book and figured out just how to bring me right to the edge of the precipice. She'd keep me perched there, so close, for ten or fifteen minutes at a time. When she'd finally take me to my release, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I considered myself a very lucky man.

Unfortunately, Kim stood firm on us actually sleeping together. "I'm so sorry about that," she told me. "It's not any promise that I made to my mom, it's just that the first time I wake up with a man in my bed, I want it to be the morning after my wedding."

So on the occasions when Angie was gone for the night, I'd still eventually get dressed and go back to the top bunk in my crowded room. At such times I almost wondered if Kim had some sort of otherwise hidden cruel streak. As soon as my lust would cool, though, I'd remember that it was probably harder on her than me. Kim loved to snuggle.

On a Wednesday afternoon after class, I arrived at Kim's room and knocked. I'd seen so little of Angie recently that it surprised me when she was the one that opened the door.

"Hey Connor. Come on in," she said, turning and going back to her desk. To my surprise, she actually seemed to be studying.

"Uh, Kim's not here?"

"Nah, the Accounting club had a quick planning session she had to go to at the last minute. She should be back in an hour or so. She said you should go ahead and start studying. It's fine with me."

I stood in the doorway for a long moment, thinking about whether or not this was a good idea. At least I figured there was no danger of the two of us doing something untoward, even with Angie's tendency to jump on any penis in the immediate vicinity. Angie couldn't stand me for some reason.

Maybe it was my quiet demeanor, maybe it was because I was taking up so much of her best friend's time, maybe it was because she loathed people with red hair, but she normally did everything but hiss at me. It hadn't taken long for me to develop a similar attitude toward her. Piss on the bitch, I didn't need her attitude.

On the other hand, Angie still bore an undeniable physical attraction to me. The idea of being closed in a room with her for that long didn't seem smart and I knew that at the very least, it would distract me from my studies.

In the end, I decided that I just didn't want to look like a prude. I spread my books out on Kim's desk and got to work, determined not to even think about it.

Three minutes later, Angie walked right past me buck naked.

For a long moment, I was so stunned that I couldn't compute what I was seeing. Then my mind caught up and I realized that this was Kim's roommate, a girl I'd begun obsessing about at first sight, nude and alone in a room with me.

My initial impression of her body from that first glance, two months before, now proved to be devastatingly correct. Physically, Angie was everything I'd ever dreamed of. Her legs were slim and shapely, her butt perfectly trim and rounded, her stomach flat, and her breasts small but exquisitely formed. The whole package was just downright perfect.

Angie's effect on me was undeniable. If I hadn't known her as well as I did, and if I wasn't so head over heels for Kim, I might not have been able to keep myself from jumping up and wrapping that wondrous little body in my arms.

But I did know her that well and I was head over heels for Kim. "Um, Angie what are you doing?" I asked instead.

"Getting ready to go out tonight. What does it look like?" she asked innocently, turning toward me and putting her hands on her hips. Her breasts were on perfect display, her nipples standing up high and begging for attention. Her legs were spread slightly and I couldn't help but notice that she was completely hairless. Her little lips were just as perfect as the rest of the package.

I mentally slapped myself down hard and locked my eyes to her face. I couldn't afford to even think like this. When I was with Kim, I was happier than I'd ever been in my life. I knew that having anything to do with Angie could only damage that.

"But–"

She sighed, obviously disappointed by my behavior. "Look, Connor, I thought we were cool. I figured you didn't need to step out while I changed. If you can't handle this, it's okay, you can go, but there's a special bra and panty set that I need up on the top shelf of my closet where I can't quite reach it. Would you get it down for me first?"

Even at eighteen years old and deep in the fog of lust, I could see her coming from a mile away. I didn't know if she was seriously trying to seduce me or just screwing with me, but this wasn't innocent in any way. Even knowing all that, though, I couldn't control my chivalrous instincts. I jumped up to help.

Angie pointed at the little gift box and I reached up for it. As I did, she moved in just a little closer and brushed up against me. I nearly jumped when I felt a firm nipple drag across my ribcage.

She damn near got me, too. If I hadn't been holding the box in my hands, I might not have been able to stop myself from crushing her into my arms, carrying her to the bed, entering her hard and deep, and fucking her silly with a cock that had been at full mast since I'd sat down at the desk. Instead, I lowered the box and took a step back, presenting it to her while holding it high enough to block my view of those perfect, luscious little breasts. It may have been my most profound display of self-discipline ever.

With a naughty wink, she took the box and began to casually put on her lingerie as I grabbed my books and fled into the hall.

I waited in the lounge area until Angie left to go get fucked, then went back into the room. I studied as best I could with the encounter replaying itself over and over in my mind. Finally, Kim arrived and I told her what had happened, leaving out only how close I had come to giving in.

"Jesus! That little bitch," she spat, obviously upset. "I told her to have you come back at eight."

"Kim, she was just having fun with me," I said. "Knowing her, she would have laughed and pushed me away if I'd actually tried to do anything."

Maybe, but I was actually pretty sure she wouldn't have.

"I suppose," Kim allowed. "Still, I'm going to have to talk to her about it. I know the attraction she has for you."

"Kim, you're the one I'm attracted to." She gave me a grateful, if somewhat dubious smile. Then I asked a rather obvious question. "Why is it that the two of you are best friends? You're so different in so many ways, and I can't help but notice that you each have the ability to piss each other off at the drop of a hat."

She nodded. "You know how people say that opposites attract?"

"It's been said," I allowed, my doubts about its truth evident on my face, I'm sure.

"Well I don't believe it either," she said. "Not when it comes to male/female pair bonding, anyway. When you're talking about friends, though, I think it can be different. Hanging out with Angie is like my way of vicariously living life on the wild side. She's a skydiver, a hardcore free climber, Satan incarnate on a motorcycle, and the biggest slut I've ever met. I'm nowhere near brave or stupid enough to do a tenth of the stuff she does, but I do get to hear firsthand accounts of it.

1...34567...25