The Girl with the Silver Trombone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

"Come sit over here so you can see the TV better. It's The Maltese Falcon," Hank said patting the couch next to him.

"Okay. Remember that you promised to be a gentleman." She scooted closer to him, starting to really feel the effects of the drink. Maybe she should stop now. She sat down in the middle of the couch, a little bit away from Hank. He turned up the volume and they watched the movie together. Ellie enjoyed old movies like this. In fact, Casablanca and The Maltese Falcon were two of her favorite movies of all time.

During a commercial, Hank drained his glass and looked over at Ellie's. "You do realize that it's still early, don't you? You have plenty of time to sober up before you get home, so finish that up and I'll get us both just one more."

Ellie looked down at her glass. It was almost empty and she really didn't have to be home anytime soon. He was right, of course. As soon as she got out into the night air she would sober up, or so she thought. She drank it all down in one gulp.

"That's a good girl." He grinned at her. "I'll be right back."

Ellie kicked her boots off and stretched her legs out, laying her head back on the back of the couch. She had to give Hank credit for picking out the most comfortable couch she'd ever sat on. She felt relaxed and warm, and could easily have fallen asleep.

Hank came back a few minutes later with fresh drinks for them both and soon they were watching the movie again. Ellie had a hard time paying attention. What was Humphrey Bogart talking about? Humphrey Bogart was talking directly to Ellie. He leaned forward and kissed her. Ellie didn't care if he was older, she kissed him back passionately. He was much better than Manu ever was. His hands roamed over her body, like he owned every inch of it. She gasped against his mouth as he rubbed his hands over her sex. He was up under her skirt gently rubbing her sex over her leggings.

Ellie lifted her hips up so that he had better access to her. Her breath caught in her throat has his hand snaked under her leggings and underwear. His fingers were against her naked sex now. She was so wet. She grunted as he inserted a finger into her.

Ellie's eyes snapped open. She could barely breathe. Hank was leaning over her, his face inches away from hers. He had three of his fingers deep inside her and was about to make her cum. "Oh God!" she shrieked as she came all over his hand. Ellie's eyes rolled back into her head and she bucked her hips upward against Hank's hand.

Hank pressed his lips against Ellie's and she kissed him back, darted her tongue into his mouth and moaned as her orgasm subsided. Hank leaned back and watched as Ellie closed her legs and pulled her leggings back up.

"I didn't know it was you," she said. Did she care though? She had never cum like that...at least she didn't think she had. She wasn't thinking too clearly. She was feeling very light headed.

"Get on your knees." Hank unbuckled his belt and pulled it off.

Ellie did as she was told.

Hank threw his belt on the chair in the corner of the room. Then he unsnapped his pants so that they spilled down around his ankles. He stepped out of them and kicked them away.

"I don't know...I mean..." Ellie stammered, looking at the monstrous bulge beneath Hank's skivvies.

Hank pulled his briefs down and let his cock spring into view. It was massively thick and heavily veined. Ellie gasped as Hank stepped forward. She didn't even know that it was possible for a penis to be this big. It was so long.

"Touch it," Hank said.

Ellie reached out and touched his cock. It seemed to have a mind of its own and twitched against her finger tips. Ellie grabbed his cock in her hand and started to stroke it tentatively.

Hank grunted and pushed his hips forward until his cock head bumped against Ellie's glasses.

"Oh, my!" she giggled. "Be careful."

Hank looked down at her. He wasn't laughing with her. "Take it in your mouth, Ellie. Be a good girl and make Hank cum, like he did for you. You owe me."

Ellie had never given head before. She didn't even know how.

"Ellie," Hank said impatiently.

Ellie gulped, knowing that she did, in fact, owe him. She opened her mouth wide and took the head of Hank's cock into her mouth. Her lips were stretched wide but it fit. Ellie was trying to figure out what to do next when Hank took matters into his own hands. He grabbed two big handfuls of her hair and thrust his cock as deep as he could into her mouth.

She started to gag, but Hank pulled his cock nearly all the way out, letting Ellie take a big gulp of air before he thrust his massive cock deep into her mouth again. Ellie relaxed her hands, letting them fall to her sides as Hank fucked her face. He was forceful but not brutal...dominating her but not hurting her. Ellie was starting to enjoy it, drool leaking down her chin as Hank's cock thrust in and out of her mouth.

"God, you've got a mouth like Edna had, girl," Hank said, grunting.

Ellie looked up at Hank a little offended. She wanted to be better than Edna. She felt the need to make Hank cum; to prove it. Ellie applied suction.

"Oh, that's it girl," Hank grunted, thrusting deeper into Ellie's mouth and increasing his grip in her hair.

It was painful, but Ellie found that she enjoyed it too. She felt his cock twitch and then a blast of Hank's semen shot against the back of her throat. Ellie gagged and pulled away as another stream of cum coated her tongue. Hank still had a tight grip on her hair so she had to swallow it. He let her go suddenly and Ellie pulled her mouth off of Hank's cock only to have his third, powerful blast splatter her face and glasses. They were covered in it and she could barely see. Slightly shocked, she pulled his cock back between her lips to avoid being covered with Hank's semen. She let him continue cumming in her mouth, swallowing the rest of his ejaculate.

Hank grunted, staggered back, and collapsed back onto the couch. "Oh, fuck, that was good, girl!"

"I...thank you... but..."

"But nothing," Hank said. "Go get some paper towels and Kleenex and clean yourself off."

Ellie got up quickly and ran out into the hall looking for the bathroom. She started feeling light headed again halfway there and despite banging into the wall a couple of times, she made it. She staggered back into Hank's living room and over to the couch.

"Here you go," he said, handing her a glass. "You need a drink after that."

Ellie did and drank the glass down quickly. It must have been another one of Hank's drinks. Ellie coughed a couple of times after draining it and handed it back to Hank. "I..." Ellie couldn't think straight at all. She had to get out of here and get home. She was starting to sweat. It was so hot in here.

"You're sweating. Take your sweater off before you faint. I turned the fire down a hair."

Ellie thought that sounded like a good idea. She put her glasses on the table beside the couch and peeled off Edna's skin-tight sweater.

"Sweet Jesus! Will you look at those jugs?" Hank exclaimed.

Ellie looked over at Hank, who was still naked from the waist down. His massive cock was still rock hard. He got up and stood directly in front of Ellie and then grabbed both of her giant breasts, squeezing them roughly. Ellie moaned in pleasure. She had always loved when Manu touched her breasts. Her thick nipples hardened against Hank's palms.

She smiled at the sound of Hank's ragged breathing. She felt proud that her body was having such an effect on him. Her massive boobies jiggled as she stood up. Hank looked so cute, standing there with his eyes glued to her breasts. His cock got harder and his breathing became more ragged.

"God in a bucket of Hell fire, girl!"

Ellie giggled, extremely drunk and horny. She pressed her body against him, kissing him on the lips. Hank stepped back just far enough to grab Ellie's heavy breasts firmly and then leaned in to kiss her again. Ellie liked his rough handling of her breasts and she liked kissing him. She liked feeling his huge cock pressed against her tummy and knowing that she was responsible for that.

Hank stepped away from her. "Take off those stockings and skirt," he commanded, with a hungry look in his eyes.

"I don't...I mean..."

"Now, girl."

Ellie nodded her head and peeled off her skirt. Next, she grabbed her leggings and panties and pulled them down too. She lost her balance and fell, but Hank grabbed her in his arms before she went down.

"Thanks...and they're leggings not stockings, Hank." For some reason Ellie thought that was extremely funny and started laughing uncontrollably.

Hank eased her back onto the couch and finished pulling her remaining clothes the rest of the way off. He knelt down in front of her and lifted her legs over his shoulders so that his face was inches from Ellie's pussy. She smelled delicious. Hank hadn't seen anything like this since the early days of his marriage.

"What are you doing?" Ellie asked distractedly. "We....uh...oh fuck!" She shrieked as Hank licked her pussy. His hot breath and tongue felt like nothing she'd ever felt. Manu had never done this!

Hank devoured Ellie's pussy, licking, sucking and kissing it like a mad man. All of the old techniques that he'd used on Edna decades ago came flooding back to him. He was good then and he was good now. Ellie squirmed against his mouth, moaning her approval as he pleasured her. Humping her pussy against his mouth, she grabbed the back of his head urging him on as she got closer to orgasm. Hank knew it was time he put his throbbing cock inside her. His hard-on was painful and only this young girl's pussy could help it.

"No!" she yelled as he took his mouth away from her pussy. "You almost made me...cum." Even drunk, she had a hard time saying anything dirty. She shook her head. She had just let an old man lick her down there and now she wanted him to keep doing it ...or did she? Suddenly, she felt like she needed to get home. What she was doing here wasn't right.

Hank rubbed the head of his cock up and down Ellie's wet slit. She gasped.

"You can't," she said weakly.

"You don't want this big thing inside ya?"

Ellie did. She looked down at his magnificent cock. She wondered how much of it would fit inside her. Surely not all of it would fit?

Hank pushed his head against her pussy, threatening to enter her. Ellie moaned and bit her lip to keep from screaming out. "Tell me you don't want me to do this and you can go home."

Ellie opened her mouth but nothing came out. She wanted to tell him to put a condom on.

Hank's cock head entered her pussy.

Ellie grunted and reached down touching Hank's thigh. "I..."

Hank pushed another inch inside Ellie's warm, satin pussy. She was exquisite. She was so young and so tight, but he knew, even then, that she would be able to handle his size. Most women couldn't.

"You what girl?" he asked. "You want me to stop?"

"Y...uh...you..."

Hank pushed another inch of his massive cock inside Ellie. He grabbed one of her giant tits, squeezing it hard. Ellie grunted, her nipple was like a pebble under his palm. "You like when I grab yer tits like that girl?" Hank slowly pushed the entire length of his long, thick cock inside of Ellie.

"Uh...uh...." She lifted her head up towards Hanks wanting him to kiss her again. He smiled and obliged her. Ellie hungrily opened her mouth against him, sucking his tongue into her mouth and tasting herself for the first time. She had to admit that Hank was right. She really was delicious!

Hank pulled his cock almost all the way out of Ellie's tight, hot pussy and then drove it in again and again and again. Ellie grunted into Hank's mouth with each thrust. She couldn't get enough of any part of him. Soon, he was fucking her with hard powerful strokes and Ellie's giant boobies were bouncing wildly upon her chest.

"Fuck....fuck....yes! Fuck me! Uh!" she grunted beneath Hank.

"You don't know how long I've needed this girl." Hank said thrusting into her harder.

Ellie's eyes rolled back into her head as she came. She could only take a few minutes of Hank's giant cock plowing into her before her whole body was wracked with a powerful orgasm. Ellie had never had an orgasm this powerful. "Oh, My God!" she shrieked as Hank continued to bang her hard.

Ellie's pussy contracted around Hank's cock as she came and Hank knew he was about to cum. "I'm gonna give you a baby! Uh...you hear me girl? Ug..."

Ellie shook her head no. She didn't want a baby. She suddenly realized that neither of them was using any kind of protection. Hank hadn't put a condom on and Ellie had never been on the pill. She could feel Hank's cock spasm inside her and she knew he was cumming. If he had even half the amount of ejaculate that he had produced when he came in her mouth and on her face, she knew that she would be filled with his semen.

"Fuck, girl!" he yelled as he cum. Hank's whole body tensed, his face turned bright red and every muscle in his neck strained. Ellie thought he was going to die of a heart attack with his cock buried to the hilt inside her. He didn't. When he finished ejaculating he pulled his cock out of her with an obscenely wet plop and then staggered backwards until he fell into a chair on the other side of the room.

Ellie could barely breathe. Her powerful orgasm had drained the last remaining strength right out of her. She couldn't have gotten off the couch right then if her life depended on it. Despite her anger at Hank having cum inside her she couldn't help but return his smile from across the room.

"That was so good..." she muttered closing her eyes and basking in the afterglow of sex.

"Oh, girl," he grunted. "That it was. That it was."

The next thing Ellie remembered was waking up to sunlight. "Oh, no!" she squeaked. What would her parents think if she wasn't at home in the morning when they got there? Where was her car? Hank! Had she really done what she thought she had? "Oh, God no!" Ellie yelled, sitting bolt upright.

She looked around and realized that she was in her own bed, in her own house. She pulled off the covers and discovered that she was nude. She never slept nude. She jumped out of her bed and discovered her clothes in a sloppy pile beside the bed. Her car keys and purse were on the nightstand next to the bed. Ellie jumped up and looked out her bedroom mirror. Her little car was parked right in front of the house like it always was. How did she get home? What time was it?

Ellie felt awfully rough, dehydrated and dirty. She walked back to her pile of clothes. Everything was there except her panties. Where were her panties? She glanced over at the alarm clock seeing that it was almost eleven a.m. Realizing that her parents would be home any minute, she ran into the shower hoping against hope that they hadn't tried to call her last night.

Finished in the shower, Ellie got dressed in an inadequate sports bra, sweat pants and sweat shirt. She threw her clothes in the still overwhelming pile in the laundry room and went into the kitchen to get some food and water. She was desperately dehydrated. She almost gasped out loud when she entered the kitchen. She hadn't heard her parent's come in and they were both standing there talking.

"Oh, there you are honey. We tried to call you last night and...oh my, you look terrible," her mom said walking over and placing the back of her hand on Ellie's forehead.

"Oh...I...I didn't feel good. I went to sleep as soon as I got home from downtown. I guess I didn't even hear the phone ring.

"Well you don't have a fever," her mom replied handing Ellie a glass of orange juice. "Drink this. You look dehydrated."

"I was just about to cook up some eggs and sausage too," her dad said, rooting around in the refrigerator. "You look like you could use something solid inside you."

I did have something wonderfully solid inside me last night, Ellie thought, thinking about Hank and his large, wonderful cock. Ellie just nodded and sat down at the kitchen table. All she could think about was Hank this morning. He was by far the nastiest person that she'd ever met in her life. He was old and rough and they had wonderful, nasty sex last night. She had even taken his penis in her mouth. She was so confused. What did he think of her? Why could she not wait to see him again?

"Ellie?"

"Oh, sorry mom," Ellie said. "I think I just need some coffee." Ellie never drank coffee, but suddenly the fresh pot on the counter that her dad had made, smelled incredibly good. She walked over and poured herself a cup and sat back down at the table.

"I guess there's a lot we don't know about you honey," her mom said, wrinkling her nose. "Don't drink too much of it. It's not good for you. In fact, your father and I were thinking about stopping drinking it. What do you think about that? Oh, and the repair man will be here, right after lunch, to fix the washing machine."

Ellie was too tired to care. When she finished her breakfast, she poured herself another cup of coffee and went back upstairs to her room. Sometime later she dozed back off to sleep.

"Ellie honey...Ellie," her mother said gently shaking her awake.

"Sorry, I fell back asleep."

"Don't you have your band thingy tonight again?"

"Yes, but it's not until five."

"It's four-thirty now."

"Oh, shit," Ellie exclaimed, much to the horror of her mother. "Sorry!" Ellie said, meaning it. She never cursed. "Sorry mom," she said, jumping off the bed. "I'm still not a hundred percent."

"Just watch your mouth, honey. I'm not sure I approve of your friends and their bad habits. You don't want to end up like that Emery Nichols. I washed a load of laundry for you," her mom finished and walked out of the room and then popped her head back in. "Where did you get that adorable white sweater? I thought it was going to be ruined, but I managed to get the stain out. You should wear it tonight."

"I don't have a...I mean thanks mom," Ellie said. It was Edna's sweater and hadn't she spilled something on it last night? Maybe she hadn't. She couldn't remember everything from last night. She got dressed as fast as she could and decided to wear the white sweater after all. It didn't look so bad today with one of her normal bras and an undershirt. She put on another black skirt with black leggings and boots with a furry white trim at the top. She decided that she looked really cute and more reserved than yesterday.

Ellie ran downstairs and yelled goodbye to her mom and dad and headed downtown. It was a few minutes after five when she had her trombone in hand and caught up with Mr. Perkins and her other band mates.

"We thought for a moment that you weren't going to make it," Mr. Perkins said, motioning for everyone to take up the same place that they had played the night before.

"Actually, Mr. Perkins, let's set up in front of the clock shop," Ellie said, surprising herself with her assertiveness.

"I agree... that it is the best place, but we don't really want any trouble from him, Ellie."

"There won't be any trouble," Ellie said, hoping it was true. "I talked to the owner last night after we got done playing. He said we could play there from now on."

"Really?" Mr. Perkins asked incredulously. "That's incredible. Thank you Ellie!" he said amongst the approving murmur from the other musicians.

The small ensemble made their way across the square and set up a short distance in front of the clock shop and then started playing. Ellie kept glancing at the doorway hoping to see Hank. She really needed to talk to him about last night. About halfway through their performance, Hank came out and stood before the band with a big smile across his face, clapping his hands together.

"Thank you so much for letting us play over here. I can't tell you how much my students and I appreciate it," Mr. Perkins said, happily after they had finished playing their song.

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers