The Girl with the Silver Trombone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...put it back in please..." Ellie felt so empty. "God damn you, put it back in!"

"Marry me,"

"I..." he had said it at the dinner party, but did he mean it? "Do you...please...put it back in me."

"You can have this every night,"

"Then yes, I'll marry you...OH JESUS!" she yelled as Hank drove his monster all the way home. He fucked her like a man possessed driving in and out of her like a machine. She reached around grabbing his ass as he fucked her, grunting her pleasure at him with each thrust. Hanks cock felt so wonderful driving into her and filling her up completely. Ellie lost count of how many times she came.

After an eternity Hank grunted and his cock swelled. "I'm cumming baby! Uh!" He pumped her full of his seed and then rolled off of her gasping for breath. "Next time you're on top!"

Ellie laughed. She could barely breathe herself. She could feel his sperm leaking out of her pussy. If every night was going to be like this, Ellie was going to be a very happy girl.

Hank was out of breath and his face was all read. "That was...girl....whew!"

Ellie turned on her side. "You okay lover?" She blushed. She had just called him lover; an old man that she only met a couple of days ago. She gently stroked his hair.

"Yes...I think maybe I can sleep now. I don't think I can move. Can you turn off the lights, girl?"

"Ellie!" she said punching him in the arm and getting up to turn off the lights.

By the time she got back in the bedroom. Hank was snoring loudly. She looked down at his naked body. He was still muscular and in good shape for his age. His massive cock was still huge, even in its flaccid state. She had a sudden urge to take it in her mouth and please him, to taste herself on him, to feel him ejaculate in her mouth and swallow him.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, picked up her cell phone and sent a quick text to her mom. She told her that she still loved them, that they couldn't stop her from being with Hank and that she still planned to go to Stanford and not to try to call her for a few days.

After putting the cell phone down, Ellie got down on the bed and sucked Hank into her mouth. Her large breasts were molded against his leg. She grasped his large, heavy balls in her hand, applying gentle suction to his cock. She wasn't letting these things get away ever. She moaned around his shaft as it grew inside her mouth. This was going to be the best Christmas ever. It already was.

The end.

Sethp 2011