The Girl with the Silver Trombone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank hadn't stopped clapping, even when Mr. Perkins was talking to him. Mr. Perkins' smile faltered.

"Congratulations sir," Hank began. "I have never, in my entire life, heard Christmas music reduced to the sound dying cats, flatulence and epileptic seizures. In fact, I didn't know such a thing was possible. I'll be having nightmares for weeks. I can tell you that my hemorrhoids are more enjoyable than your music, but I'm a man of my word and you may keep playing."

Ellie couldn't help herself and laughed out loud. She quickly stifled them after the round of angry looks she endured from the rest of the ensemble. "Sorry," she squeaked, between giggles.

Hank disappeared into the coffee shop next door. "I know he's a little crabby," Ellie said defensively. "He did let us play here though."

Snorts of disgust ran through the rest of Ellie's band mates. Ellie didn't care though. The band played another song, and after they were finished, Ellie was surprised to see Hank standing off to her side. He walked up to her and handed her a cup of hot cocoa.

"For me?" she asked.

"Of course," Hank said. "You're coming to see me after you're done, right?"

"Um..." Ellie was suddenly not sure it was a good idea. "Yes, "she said though.

"That's a good girl," he said and grabbed a big handful of her ass as he walked past. Ellie squealed and jumped a little. Then she turned beet red. She took a drink and then set the cup down and got ready for the next song. Ellie looked up and saw Mr. Perkins staring at her with a look of shock. He had seen the whole thing. "Are you okay?" he mouthed angrily.

Ellie nodded her head vigorously, showing a forced smile.

Candace Thompson, who was standing directly behind and to the left of Ellie, leaned in close to her ear. "Did that old man just touch your ass?"

All Ellie could do was nod. The next song started and soon Ellie was too busy playing Christmas songs to care. It had started to snow.

When the band was done playing, and packing up their gear, Mr. Perkins and Candace walked over to Ellie. They were out of ear shot of the rest of the group. "Ellie, we need to talk," he said.

"No we don't," Ellie replied, polishing a few smudges off of the surface of her silver trombone.

"I saw that old man grab your bottom and you didn't even care," Candace chimed in.

"I saw it too Ellie," Mr. Perkins said, putting a hand on Candace's shoulder to quiet her.

"I'm over eighteen Mr. Perkins, and he wasn't molesting me...I mean I'm not mad about it,"

"You...you..." Candace stammered.

"I think I should go talk to him and your parents," Mr. Perkins said. "I think..."

"Like she gives a flying monkey fuck in a hail storm what you think."

Ellie was relieved to see Hank standing there. Both tattle tail Candace and Mr. Perkins stood there silently, not knowing how to respond. Ellie finished packing up her trombone and stood up. Hank held out his arm, and Ellie hooked hers into it and she walked toward the clock shop arm in arm with him.

"Ellie," Mr. Perkins called after her.

"Why don't you tell him to fuck off?" Hank whispered into her Ellie's ear.

Ellie giggled. "I can't do that. That's not how I am. In fact, I don't even know why I'm walking with you to your shop."

"Oh, yes you do girl. You know exactly what you're doing and why you're doin it."

He was right of course. Ellie knew exactly why she was going to Hank's shop. She wanted to see his massive cock again. She wanted to see it squirt all over her again. Ellie knew exactly what she wanted for Christmas now. It was Mr. Longbone.

"Ellie! Come back here right now," Mr. Perkins yelled. He was really pissing her off now. It really was none of his business what she did on her own time. Hank looked at her with raised eyebrows. Ellie nodded and turned around.

"Fuck off, Mr. Perkins!" she said loudly, and then turned around so he wouldn't see her having a fit of giggles. Ellie was relieved when they entered the clock shop and Hank closed the door behind them. He pulled the deadbolt shut and posted the 'closed' sign in the window.

Ellie turned to face Hank. "It's about last night. We...I...we shouldn't have done what we did."

"You're wearing Edna's favorite sweater," Hank said, leering at her.

"Yes...well, my mom said I should."

"You told your mom about us?"

"No...not...I mean there's nothing to tell." Ellie was suddenly feeling very hot and very uncomfortable. "I think I should leave and never come back." There, she had said it.

"You're not going to thank me for taking you home safe and sound last night?"

"Thank you," Ellie said. "I mean...how did you get me home and get back here. I don't remember."

Hank laughed and grabbed a small bronze bottle from one of his shelves. "Are you telling me you didn't enjoy last night?"

"No...I'm not telling you that. I'm telling you that I was drunk and...I did enjoy it ...but what if we made a...I..."

Hank closed the distance between them. Ellie loved the way he smelled. He was a real man. She wanted to ask him what kind of cologne he used. Hank leaned forward to kiss her. Ellie responded without thinking, opening her mouth and kissing him back passionately. His strong hands roamed her body and she could feel his massive erection pressed against her. She moaned into his mouth. Hank could see someone outside looking through the window. He thought it looked like one of Ellie's band mates. He decided to give them a show.

"Ellie take of your sweater."

Ellie did.

"Now, be a good girl and take off that bra."

Ellie reached back behind her and unclasped her bra, letting her massive, heavy breasts spill out. Hank whistled and picked up the bottle.

"What's that, Hank?" Ellie was cold and her thick nipples were pointing at Hank.

" body oil, and I'm going to squeeze some between those big titties of yours and fuck em. Get on your knees."

Ellie did and Hank squeezed a liberal amount all over her boobs, meticulously applying to her wondrous love jugs. Then, he took off his pants and underwear. Ellie would never have thought to try what hank was going to do. She was excited to try it.

Hank had rubbed the oil all over her boobs, paying special attention to the area between them and told her to get on her back on the floor. Hank straddled Ellie and she squeezed her huge boobs around his cock.

"Oh...I've been thinking about these all day," Hank grunted as he started fucking her tits.

Ellie looked down at Hank's cock sliding between her boobs. It was mesmerizing. Neither of them noticed the horrified look on Candace's face peering through the glass and neither of them noticed when she returned a few moments later with Mr. Perkins.

"Here it comes, baby," Hank grunted, as his first shot of jism plastered Ellie's chin and neck. His next shot splattered across her face and then he pumped the rest between her huge boobies letting it pool on her neck.

"Oh God, Hank," Ellie giggled. "I wasn't ready for that." She scooped up the jism on her face and into her mouth. "mmmmm, you're delicious."

Hank smiled down at Ellie and then stood up. He went over to the counter grabbing a roll of paper towels and throwing it down to her. "Clean yourself up before you get home. Can I ask you something?" Hank asked, pulling on his pants.

"Yes," Ellie replied, having a difficult time getting all of Hank's cum off of her.

"Tomorrow's Sunday already, and I've got a dinner thing with the Chamber of Commerce that I was invited to and well...you're coming with me aren't ya?"

Ellie didn't know how to respond. In fact, she didn't know anything at this point. This man had gotten her drunk on purpose so he could have his way with her and stolen her panties and now he wanted to ask her on a date? To top it off, it wasn't really proper date request either.

"I...my..." Ellie stammered, remembering that her own mother and father were going to the same chamber of commerce dinner, since they owned a postal shop in town. They would be horrified. Ellie broke out into an uncontrollable fit of laughter that lasted until she felt like her head was going to explode. She finally stood up straight and looked at Hank, who was standing there looking at her like she had lost her mind. "Okay...on one condition...I mean two conditions or deals I mean."

Hank gave her an evil smile.

"Well three then ...ha-ha..." Ellie put on her bra and Edna's sweater. "First, you have to start being nice to Mr. Perkins. I owe him big time. Second, I'm not easy...I mean I want us to be...you know..."

Hank moved closer and pulled Ellie against him. "Don't ya know that you're already mine?"

"Well," Ellie cleared her throat. "I...okay." She smiled and snuggled against him. "Thirdly, you have to take me back here after the party and make...make..." She couldn't bring herself to say what she wanted him to do.

"I intend to, girl. I intend to."

When Ellie left the clock shop, there was no one else around. It had started snowing, but not so badly that Ellie had any trouble getting home. When she got home, she was slightly surprised to see her dad's Buick not in the driveway.

Ellie assumed that her parents were probably out Christmas shopping. She didn't think too long on it and went up to bed. She was still exhausted. She was asleep by the time her parents came home and she didn't hear them talking about her in hushed whispers in the kitchen.

The next morning was Sunday and everything was back to normal. Ellie's mom was cooking breakfast and they were all getting ready for church. Ellie's mom and dad seemed a little distant, but they didn't say anything. All during the service, Ellie's thoughts drifted to Hank and what he was going to do to her after the party tonight. She blushed more than a few times as she thought about him and his wonderful cock. After church, things took an irreversible turn for the worse.

"Ellie, would you have time to have a word with me?"

It was the Pastor's wife. Ellie had always liked her. She was one of the nicest people Ellie knew. Not seeing her parents anywhere and knowing that they usually spent half an hour after church socializing, Ellie didn't see a problem with it.

"Sure," Ellie said, still lost in thoughts about Hank and his massive appendage. She followed the Pastor's wife to the old Parrish house behind the sanctuary. It was used for Sunday school classes and meetings of various types.

As soon as Ellie walked into the door, she knew she was in trouble. Sitting in a small circle of chairs was the Pastor, her parents, Mr. Perkins, Candace and Mrs. McFadden, a cranky old coot who had been a famous author years ago.

Ellie's anger raged. She was never one to get angry, but it was uncontrollable at this moment. "What are you all doing here?" She glared at the pastor's wife, who looked way guiltily.

Ellie's mom spoke up first. "Ellie, please sit down and hear us out...just for a minute. We're all here because we love you."

"No! You're here because...because...I know why you're all here!"

The Pastor spoke next. "I apologize for springing this on you Ellie. I know it's a shock. We're here because we know that you've made some...bad choices and we don't want you to get hurt. We want you to know that with Jesus' forgiveness and love..."

"You don't like Hank," Ellie said.

"Who?" she Pastor.

"Mr. Longbone," Ellie snapped. Mrs. McFadden coughed.

Ellie's mom stood up. "I forbid you to see him again. Candace and Mr. Perkins told us everything. You're sick honey." A tear streamed down her cheek. "You're lost in sin."

"He's not...Hank Longbone has done some bad things in his life and has strayed far from the..."

"Oh would you shut up!" Ellie said and stormed out of the door, almost knocking the Pastor's wife over in the process. She walked the entire way home, glad that she had decided to wear her fur lined boots and heavy coat to church. She was done with the church. She walked the whole way home, stormed up to her room, and grabbed as much of her stuff as she could fit in her Honda and drove away. She drove to the Mall; glad that it was open on Sunday's and just walked. She walked and walked and walked. How dare they try an intervention on her? How dare Candace and Mr. Perkins spy on her? What had they seen? They could only have seen what she did last night? Ellie felt really embarrassed.

"Oh, God," Ellie said, suddenly feeling very ill. Did her mom and dad know that she had wrapped her boobies around Hank's penis and let him ejaculate between them? How would she ever look her mother in the face again?

She checked her cell phone. She had ten missed calls from her parents and it was nearly five O'clock. She had promised to be Hank's date for the chamber party tonight and she was going to keep her word. She left the mall and drove to his place.

The door was locked, and of course he didn't have a door bell, so she knocked as hard as she could. He appeared a few minutes later, letting her in.

"Ready?" he said. He was dressed to the nines with a tie and jacket.

"No," Ellie said brushing past him and up the stairs to his bathroom to get ready. She had packed a small black dress that hugged her body and looked really cute. It made her boobs look enormous. She knew Hank would like that.

"Wow! God damned! You're going to give me a heart attack. Jesus, you look delicious!"

"Thank you." Ellie smiled and walked over and melted against Hank. He felt so strong, despite his age. "Can I stay here tonight?"

"I was going to insist that you did actually. Now let's go. We're running late."

Hank led Ellie around to the back of his shop where he had a vintage 1957 Chevy. It was immaculate. "We go in style, you and me, eh girl?"

"Would you please call me Ellie tonight?"

"Yes."

Once they arrived at the banquet hall, Hank led them near the back corner of the room. "Ya get yer food quicker back here," he said, grinning.

"You're so romantic," Ellie said laughing and shaking her head. Hank just grunted and ordered them both a gin and tonic. She scanned the room and saw her mom and dad up near the front. They were busy socializing and hadn't noticed Ellie walk in.

The dinner went really well and it was very good. Hank ordered Ellie a few more drinks and although not drunk, she was feeling very good. A few of Hanks friends popped over and Ellie got more than a few dirty looks from some of the women. Hank just sat their proudly.

After dinner, they started handing out the year end awards. Ellie's mom and dad won one for the outstanding business of the year. It was bittersweet to see them up on the stage accepting their award. In years past she had been up there with them.

"We're up next," Hank said, his face suddenly lighting up.

"What do you mean," Ellie asked. Was he going to win an award too? For what; nastiest business man of the year? Ellie almost spit her drink all over the table as she was overcome with a fit of laughter. Hank gave her a dirty look.

"And now for the award for Business person who has given the most back to the community," The emcee said loudly. "This is actually his third time winning it. This time he's decided to actually show up and receive it." The crowd laughed. "He's just given ten thousand dollars worth of instruments, sheet music and equipment to the high school music and choir programs as well as another two thousand dollars in scholarships. Let's hear it for Hank Longbone!"

The crowd went wild with applause and Ellie could hardly believe her ears. "That's you!" she said as Hank stood up. "You have that much money? How...I thought you hated music?"

Hank leaned closer to Ellie. "It's just that it reminds me too much of Edna sometimes and it's Christmas music I hate...I...well you remind me of Edna. Let's have some fun with these people. Come on." He helped Ellie our of her chair and with his arm around her, they walked up to the stage.

"Ellie!" her mother hissed as she saw her up on stage with Hank.

Hank took the microphone. "Thank you. You know I don't think piss about these plastic things, but still I thank you because Edna would have appreciated it. Music was important to her... so it is for me too." He held the plastic trophy up high and smiled. Ellie just stood there, starting to feel awkward. The crowd applauded wildly. "Oh..." Hank said looking at Ellie. "I'd like to introduce you to my fiancé, Ellie. She's a big, big..." Ellie elbowed him in the ribs. "...supporter of music too." Then he leaned over and kissed her quickly on the lips and squeezed her ass for good measure as they walked off the stage.

Ellie grinned from ear to ear as they walked past her parent's table. Both of whom, looked like they were going to have seizures at any moment.

"Well, girl? Will you?"

"You probably already got me pregnant anyway."

"That's not really a yes."

"That wasn't really a proposal. You probably better though, or everyone will think I'm a slut."

"Well. you..."

Ellie punched Hank in the side as hard as she could and laughed. "I haven't even seen your bedroom yet." He let out a painful breathe.

"You will tonight, girl. You will tonight."

"Get your hands off my daughter!" Ellie's parents had run around the edge of the room and now stood in front of the door looking very frustrated and angry.

"Please...I'm eighteen now. You have no right. I'll be around tomorrow to pick up the rest of my stuff."

Ellie's dad gave way as Hank moved forward. "The wages of sin are death, Ellie. Remember that!" he said, as they walked past.

"What does that even mean," Ellie said, almost through the doors with Hank.

"But, what are you going to do?" her mom pleaded.

"You asking me, woman?" Hank said with a wicked grin spread across his face. "I'm going to bang the..." Ellie yanked Hank through the doors before he could finish and they practically ran to his car. Was it her car now too? They drove back to Hank's place in silence. Once inside Hank offered to make them some drinks.

"It's late," Ellie said. She nodded that she wanted one though.

"I can't sleep right now anyway and you're going to be up for a while, girl,"

Ellie grinned and then walked back to Hank's bedroom. It was a lot cleaner and nicer than she had thought it would be. He had a huge bed. What was she doing here? She didn't even know this man. Just thinking about what he said he was going to do to her on this bed, was getting her wet though. Ellie wasn't going anywhere. She slipped out of her dress, took off her bra and panties and lay back on the bed with her legs spread wide. "Oh, Hank...can you come in here for a moment."

"Christ girl, did you get lost in there or something," he called from the kitchen.

"Or something," Ellie said laughing and squeezing her huge breasts together for effect.

Hank entered the bedroom and froze. Ellie could actually see his cock lengthen inside his pants until there was a long, thick lump there.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you want to fuck your young, enticing fiancé?" The naughty words flowed from her mouth.

Ellie would have never believed that a man of Hank's age could move so fast, but he was completely naked in under fifteen seconds. He crawled up onto the bed and between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" said Ellie as she felt the tip of Hank's massive cock against her sopping wet pussy. "Wait."

"I can't...what do you..."

"Promise me two things," Ellie said.

"Anything." Hank entered her.

"Uh...God...never...Oh...God... use that thing on anyone else ...but me."

"I promise," he said and thrust all the way inside her.

Ellie almost exploded in orgasm right then. "Uh...Oh fuck."

"What's number two?" he said as he started to fuck her with long, slow strokes.

"I can't... remember....please make love to me...I..."

"I've got one for you," Hank said and pulled his cock all the way out of Ellie with a with plop.