The Goddess Ch. 01: Arthur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress I thought it was simple summoning, did I misunderstand the text."

"I see in your mind your mistake, it was not just a summoning. The prayer was to bind two souls together for all eternity. If you have me complete the prayer you two will be bound together, is that what you want."

"Mistress, I am an old lady and have few friends. Arthur was not a close friend but he was someone who cared enough to spare a few words to keep an old woman happy. I could do worse than be bound to Arthur. But would it be fair to Arthur to be tied to such an old woman."

"It is not a question of fair. You started this prayer and it has to be your decision to complete it or not. If you complete it Arthur will be restored to her full healthy body. If not she will remain as she is."

Alice looked across at the wretched misshapen body of Arthur, the only part of the body that would look beautiful, if the sores were healed, were her breasts. She couldn't deny Arthur the body she deserved.

"Mistress I ask you to complete the prayer and make Arthur well."

"As you wish. You must come to me and drink from my staff." the goddess' hand grasped her thick penis. Alice watched as the impressive shaft thickened and lengthened as it became erect.

"But mistress, I have never touched a male organ." Alice looked down in embarrassment and fear, the thing frightened her but excited her at the same time.

"Come child this is no mere male member, this is the staff of the one you are asking to worship."

Alice found herself crawling over to the goddess and gingerly grasped the tool just behind the huge bulbous head. Nervously she touched her tongue to it's velvet crown.

Alice had always feared the male penis and couldn't imagine touching such a disgusting thing. Yet as soon as her hand wrapped around the thickness of this weapon a warmth filled her.

With a groan she fell upon the shaft licking the glorious cock of her goddess. Alice couldn't get enough of the goddess by licking her shaft so she opened her mouth to admit the swollen head of her lady's cock.

As Alice's lips slid lovingly down the shaft part of her mind told her that this wasn't possible, she shouldn't be able to breath but seemed to be able to breath normally. As per lips pressed tightly against the bald pubic bone of the goddess she could feel the pussy lips pressing against her lower lip. Alice would have loved to run her tongue up that hairless pussy but her mouth was so stuffed with cock her tongue couldn't move except to swish lightly against the shaft stuck in her throat.

Alice's throat muscles massaged the invading cock trying to milk its goodness into her belly. She could feel the goddess shudder and hear her soft moans as she worked on the long cock.

The goddess pulled her cock back as it suddenly erupted in Alice's mouth, spewing its hot spunk into her waiting mouth. Greedily swallowing the ambrosia Alice's body shuddered as a small orgasm rippled through her ancient body.

Alice found herself crawling back to where she started the ritual. The last thing she saw before she slumped to the floor was Arthur getting off the trolley and going to the goddess.

Alice awoke with a start. The first thing she was aware of was the lack of blue light. A heaviness settled on her heart as she realised the goddess had gone.

As she struggled to her feet Alice saw a delightfully feminine body lying with its back to her. The slender torso disappeared into a mass of long black hair at one end and the most incredibly shaped ass at the other. The legs were drawn up in front of the figure so Alice could only see a pair of dainty feet resting their heels against that kissable butt.

Alice rose feeling more supple that she had in forty years and walked over to the woman.

"Arthur, is that you." she asked knowing the answer already.

Arthur scrambled to her feet. And stared at Alice. Alice blushed at the intense scrutiny as Arthur's eyes travelled from her face and down her body. Alice felt a strange stirring at her crotch at Arthur's intent stare. At the same time she was looking at the stunning woman Arthur had become. At just under six foot Arthur was only an inch taller than Alice, her face was a delicate oval graced by the greenest eyes Alice had ever seen. Her slender neck led to a body to die for. High full breasts capped by thick dark brown nipples, a trim waist flaring out to wide hips. Arthur's testicles seemed to have gone and her cock stood out hard and firm clearly revealing an open wet pussy. Long slim legs flowed down to a pair of dainty feet for a woman of her height. Alice's gaze returned to Arthur's hard prick, no longer frightened at the sight Alice was able to stare at the thick tool with excitement and anticipation. Alice guessed it had to be at least ten inches long and almost as thick as her wrist. Alice felt her pussy moisten at the sight and felt another strange twitch. Looking down at herself Alice saw she now sported a tool of similar proportions to Arthur's.

Alice had almost expected it, having felt the stirring of her cock as she watched Arthur. What surprised her more was the sight of her body. She looked young again, her tits were firm and stood proud like Arthur's.

Arthur's hand came up and gently cupped Alice's breast. Her thumb grazed the nipple causing Alice to shudder slightly as sensations long forgotten returned to Alice's young body.

"Alice, you're beautiful," Arthur whispered and kissed her softly.

"So are you my love." Alice whispered back and pulled Arthur to her to kiss her. Arthur's mouth opened to Alice's probing tongue and she sighed into Alice's mouth as she pressed herself firmly into Alice.

Alice could feel her breasts squashing against Arthur's and their hard cocks pressing against each other. With a passionate groan her hand started roaming all over Arthur's new sexy body and after a moment Arthur did the same.

Breaking the kiss Arthur looked into Alice's eyes and said.

"The goddess said..."

Alice put a finger to Arthur's lips.

"I know, forever, I've never wanted anything more in my life. What about you."

"Alice I love you, I want us to stay together forever."

"We will, I don't think we have a choice about that now." She smiled. "Make love to me honey."

Arm in arm Alice and Arthur walked back to Arthur's room. Alice lay down on the bed and looked up at Arthur.

"Please, I need you." she said.

Arthur knelt beside the bed and reached out to grasp Alice's long cock. She gently licked the underside of the domed head causing Alice to gasp. Arthur opened her mouth wide and slowly slid Alice's full length into her throat as Alice moaned softly. Slowly sliding the thick cock in and out of her throat Arthur began to speed up and soon was ramming her face down hard into Alice's hairless snatch.

Alice was crying out and writhing on the bed as Arthur brought her close to the edge then slowed her pace. Arthur slowly slid two fingers into Alice's dripping pussy. Pulling her head back so that just the swollen tip of Alice's cock was in her mouth Arthur began briskly rubbing Alice's clit with her thumb. Seconds later Alice screamed as she came, her pussy clenched Arthur's fingers tightly as her cock flooded Arthur's mouth with her hot seed.

As Alice caught her breath Arthur slipped his fingers from her twitching snatch and brought them to Alice's mouth. Alice quickly grabbed Arthur's hand and licked her juices from her lover's fingers.

Arthur kissed Alice tenderly.

"Are you ready my love?" She asked.

"Oh yes, take me now! Love me! Fuck me! Just do it now!"

Arthur placed the tip of her thick cock at the entrance to wet pussy and pushed forward gently. They both groaned at the sensation as Arthur's cock slid into Alice's virgin pussy. Arthur paused as he felt his cock press up against a barrier a couple of inches into Alice's pussy.

"Don't worry love, just push hard." Alice told her.

Alice yelped and closed her eyes tightly as Arthur's cock ripped her virginity away. Arthur held still a look of concern on her beautiful face as she saw the tears at the corner of Alice's eyes.

"Oh goddess, I'm so sorry love. Are you okay?" Arthur asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine, that's been there a long time that's all. Just hold still for a bit and let me get used to it." Alice said reassuringly.

Arthur tried to hold still as long as she could and before long she felt Alice moving her hips to fuck herself on Arthur's pole. Taking this as a signal to start moving herself Arthur eased her full length into Alice.

"Oh goddess, I feel so full, that's fantastic. Fuck me hard baby." Alice moaned as she felt Arthur's cock deep in her body.

Arthur was glad to oblige, years of frustration had built up into a pressure she just had to release and Arthur started pounding Alice's pussy with an animal passion. She was so worked up she barely heard Alice shriek as another orgasm wracked her body.

As Alice's cock twitched and spurted it's seed between their bellies Arthur tipped over the edge as Alice's pussy gripped her cock hard.

"Oh goddess, I'm cumming." Arthur screamed as her prick shot wads and wads of her thick cum deep into Alice's womb.

As they came down from their orgasmic high Alice and Arthur Kissed tenderly and gently caressed each others bodies.


Chapter 2

Arthur woke up to the sensation of a soft pair of lips sliding over the sensitive glans of her cock. She sighed softly as the head at her crotch slid lower, her cock entered a wonderfully tight throat. Looking down she could see Alice looking up at her, it wasn't easy to smile with a face full of dick but Alice tried. Alice went back to work sucking Arthur's dick sliding her lips up and down her thick shaft and humming softly to vibrate her throat as the huge dick plunged back in. Overcome by the novel sensations Arthur began caressing her own breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples. Her cock suddenly seemed to swell as a boiling torrent of cum shot from her dick deep into Alice's mouth.

Alice swallowed quickly to avoid being choked by the volume of thick cum flooding her mouth. She kept sucking even as the last few feeble twitches of Arthur's cock squeezed a dribble of cum out.

Sliding herself up Arthur's body Alice kissed Arthur passionately.

"I always thought that cum would be disgusting stuff." Alice whispered to Arthur. "But I love it, I wish I could live on just that alone but I'm hungry for something a bit more filling."

"Well I haven't got much here for a decent meal." Arthur said.

"We've got to get out of here anyway, the library opens in an hour and a half."

"Why have we got to go now. I want to stay here and love you some more." Arthur grumbled not keen on going outside. Outside always meant vulnerable to Arthur and she preferred to stay down in her basement.

"So would I silly. But if you haven't noticed I don't look much like my old self and you definitely don't look like Arthur now."

"I know but no one comes down here. We do have some things to do first though, so the loving may have to wait."

"Do what, I think we need to go soon." Alice worried.

"Well for one thing we need to find something to wear. My clothes really don't suit me anymore and yours aren't very suitable for such a beautiful young lady."

"We also need to remove the rune and collect the book with the prayer in it. We can't leave any evidence of that around."

"Well ok. But can we do it quickly. I really think we need to be gone."

"It should only take me about an hour, why don't you pop back to your place and get any bits you might want to take. When we do go we won't be coming back."

"Ok love, but be careful, hide if anyone comes down here."

Alice quickly dressed and went out the basement entrance to the library. Arthur sat quietly for a moment in silent prayer to the goddess, she somehow knew the right words and felt a slight lift in her spirits as the goddess blessed her thoughts.

Dressing in the old Arthur's shapeless rags she set about erasing the chalk marks and clearing away all the other equipment she had laid out for the ritual.

Arthur had just got back to her room to pack a few books and things she needed to take with her when she heard voices outside coming down the stairs from the library. With a lump in her throat Arthur froze and listened intently.

"Well the last caretaker was a marvellous lad, ugly as sin but he kept the place running like clockwork." Arthur recognised the Head Librarian's voice.

"Funny though, I was sure he was an orphan yet when he gave his notice it was down to a family emergency."

The reply was so quiet Arthur couldn't hear. She was puzzled she had never given in any notice.

"Hush child, a slight change to your reality will let you leave with no questions. You gave notice and Alice retired." The voice of the goddess sounded in Arthur's head.

"You need to listen carefully for a while, certain arrangements have been made for you." The voice continued. She listened intently for ten minutes as she was given her instructions.

"Congratulations by the way." the goddess said.

"Congratulations?" Arthur thought back. "For what?"

"Well it's early yet but in nine months you are going to be a father."

Arthur almost shouted for joy but caught herself before she gave herself away to the Head Librarian.

"Thank you Mistress." she thought to her goddess.

Just as Arthur thought she couldn't contain her joy any longer she heard the quiet voices retreat up the stairs. Arthur let out her breath explosively. That was as close to trouble as she wanted to get for the moment.

Ten minutes later Alice was surprised by an excited hug from Arthur.

"What brought that on. I missed you too but I've only been gone for forty-five minutes." Alice laughed.

"Oh nothing much, just the Mistress spoke to me and told me a secret." Arthur grinned at her.

"Secrets already, am I going to have to force it out of you. Come on what did she say."

"Oh just something about me being a daddy in the next nine months."

"What. I can't be, we only had sex once." Alice had a stunned smile on her face, Arthur could tell she wanted to believe he was right.

Her eyes looked puzzled for a second then.

"Oh Arthur, she just told me. It's true, I'm going to be a mummy. We really need to get going now. We need to find a house before I get as big as one."

"Calm down Alice." Arthur said still grinning at her. "First we need to go to a small hotel for a couple of days. Apparently you have retired and I gave in my notice. So we don't need to worry about anyone missing us."

"I know I had to tell my landlord that I was picking up my granny's stuff, he was grumbling that he had already let my rooms but they were still filled with junk. I took what I wanted and told him to dump the rest if the new tenants didn't want it. Apparently I retired to the countryside."

Alice showed Arthur some clothes she had picked out from her wardrobes. A little old fashioned in style they were at least younger looking clothes than Alice's more recent wardrobe. Quickly dressing they crept out the basement exit and into the spring sunshine.

Arthur led them down the main street and into a small hotel. Going up to the desk Arthur addressed the clerk.

"Excuse me do you have a reservation for Mrs Lever and Mrs Clarke."

The clerk looked at his ledger and smiled at the beautiful women standing in front of him, his day was looking up.

"Yes ma'am I certainly do. Could you sign here please."

Alice watched Arthur sign the book and hold the pen out to her. Looking at the book she saw Arthur had signed as A. Clarke, Alice signed A. Lever quickly and smiled at the clerk trying to look as natural as possible. She did a lousy job of it she knew, but the clerk was focused just below shoulder height and didn't notice.

Coming around from his desk the clerk picked up the small bag Alice had brought from her house and the smaller bag Arthur had packed.

"If you would like to follow me ladies I will show you to your suite."

Alice shook her fist at Arthur behind the clerk's back and mouthed "just you wait" to the chuckling woman.

After showing them a pleasant suite of rooms containing two bedrooms and a drawing room the clerk withdrew clutching the tip Arthur had given him.

When the door closed Alice turned on Arthur. He was sure there were sparks flying from her eyes as she glared at him.

"You could have told me!" Alice shouted at Arthur. "If you had warned me I would have been ready to pretend to be Mrs Lever or whoever I am."

"Sorry love it was just too good an opportunity to pass up." Arthur looked just about ready to crack up.

Alice beat him to it and collapsed laughing hysterically.

"It... it... it didn't... Matter... any... anyway... his... eyes never... left our tits." she sputtered as Arthur gave in to the laughter that had building and fell on Alice with tears streaming down her face.

When they had regained control Alice tried to look more seriously at Arthur.

"Is there anything else you haven't told me? and who reserved this room for us?" Alice demanded the still chuckling Arthur.

"Quite a bit actually. After you went out this morning the goddess and I had a short talk."

Arthur settled comfortably into one of the armchairs in the drawing room as a knock came at the door.

Alice opened the door to a maid with a tea tray. Letting the young girl fuss about for a while pouring the tea Alice settled in to a seat facing Arthur. Looking at her she raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well." Alice said "What did she have to tell you."

Arthur looked at the maid and back to Alice.

"Are you sure you want me to tell you now." Arthur grinned at Alice again.

"You are really making a meal of this aren't you." Alice all but snarled at her. "You could have told me all this before we left or on the way here."

"But dear, you were the one who wanted to leave in a hurry."

"If you don't stop grinning I am going to slap you very hard." Alice growled.

"What in front of our maid." Arthur's smile took a more lustful look. "Or maybe you could slap her, she may like it. Would you Karen?" Arthur said addressing the maid.

"No Miss Clarke, not much, my father hit me lots that's why I left and came to work for you."

Alice looked shocked at the idea that this girl worked for them and the casual way Arthur was teasing Karen. When Alice had lived at home and while she worked as a governess people didn't talk in such a friendly way with their staff. Alice knew it was 1935 and things had changed since the war but still had standards slipped that far?

"And I suppose you knew about this too!" Alice snapped.

Arthur looked at her and decided maybe she had gone too far.

"Karen could you go to down to the reception and order us a bottle of champagne, three glasses please, then give us about an hour. Alice and I need to talk."

"Yes Miss." Karen said and quickly left the room.

"I always used to love surprises but this has been getting too much!" Alice shouted. "Now tell me what the hell is going on."

Arthur held up her arm trying to placate her.

"Ok. Ok. Jokes over. After you left this morning the mistress told me to come to this hotel. Her chosen one is loath to use her physical equipment but is still very capable. Somehow she found this girl, I think she ran away from home and had a rough time on the streets. Her memory of the last month on the streets has been replaced by a memory of working for us. Her family knows she has a job with us."

"Has anyone thought about how we are going to pay her, I have about thirty pounds in savings and you can't have much more."

"Well actually I have a good deal more than that. I never had anything to spend my wages on."

"But still it won't last, and we're going to be having a baby." Alice looked to be almost in tears.