The Goddess Ch. 01: Arthur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey." Arthur was at her side in an instant. "Its not that bad."

"The Mistress' chosen one has prepared for us well. The late Colonel Lever and Admiral Clarke had a little property and there are Widows pensions as well. The paperwork will all be delivered tomorrow."

"Is that it." Alice sniffed as she tried to clear the last of her tears. "You're sure there's nothing else you have forgotten to tell me."

"Only one thing. When the goddess said forever, she meant forever, her people don't age. If they die it is through choice, because they grow stale with life. But no ill health. No disease. We are not invincible though. If someone shot you you could still die."

"This still feels wrong, it's like stepping into a dead mans shoes." Alice said.

"Not really. The Colonel and the Admiral never existed neither did the wives. A little alteration of records coming back from over seas and a few spells to cover tracks I guess."

"So where are we going to live."

"The details will be with the other documents we receive. You know Karen has got the hots for us don't you."

"No, she's only a kid."

"She's not as young as she looks. And she is getting desperate to get into your knickers, mine as well."

"She'd have a job, neither of us are wearing any."

"Judging by that tent in your skirt you quite like the idea." Arthur chuckled.

"Quit teasing. It's hard because I haven't had chance to fuck you yet, not for anyone else."

"Well, we had better retire to our bedroom. Karen won't be back for a while."

Giggling the pair raced to the bedroom stripping off their clothes as they went.

Arthur won the race and was lying with her legs spread on the bed by the time Alice had undressed. Arthur looked up at her lover and reaching down between her legs moved her hard cock to one side and spread her pussy lips with two fingers.

"Eat me!" she commanded Alice.

Alice knelt beside of the bed and inhaled the scent of Arthur's arousal. Leaning forward Alice softly ran her tongue up the length of Arthur's pussy. Alice savoured the taste of Arthur's juice, she hadn't tasted a pussy for so many years! Alice lost control and buried her face in Arthur's wet cunt. Her tongue thrust repeatedly into the depths of Arthur's virgin hole driving her to heights of ecstasy she had never experienced before.

"Oh goddess baby, I don't know what your doing but keep doing it. Oh Goddess I'm cumming." Arthur screeched as her powerful thighs clamped on Alice's face. Arthur ground her pussy hard into Alice's open mouth as her body shuddered its way through orgasm after orgasm. As her pussy squirted for the third time into Alice's eager mouth Arthur's cock suddenly let loose, shooting ropes of sticky white cum into the air to land plastering Alice's hair with her messy cum. Arthur groaned as her cock and pussy kept twitching as little aftershocks shook her body every time Alice's tongue touched any of the sensitive tissue.

"Enough, enough, I can't take any more." Arthur gasped as she pushed Alice away from her over stimulated organs.

Alice sat back on her heels and grinned up at Arthur.

"I guess you liked that huh. It's been so many years since I did that last." Alice reached up to her sticky hair and pulled a face. "I don't remember that happening last time though." She chuckled.

Arthur looked at her face glistening with her juices and the thick ropes of cum stuck to Alice's head, a long drip at her fringe threatening to land on Alice's nose at any moment.

"I don't think I've ever seen or imagined such a sexy sight as you now." Arthur whispered finally getting her breath back.

"It may be sexy but you are going to have to wash my hair for me when we are done."

"What do you mean done. I can't take anymore of that. Anyway wouldn't you rather have our Karen wash your hair, and anything else that might pop up." Arthur laughed as Alice's rigid dick twitched at her words.

"Right you've asked for it you bitch. I'm going to give you the hardest fucking of your life."

"Yeah, but then I'm a virgin so any fuck will be the hardest of my life. But I don't want you to fuck me."

Alice's face fell and she looked to be on the verge of tears.

"You don't, why."

"Because I want you to make love to me silly. You can fuck Karen or anyone else. But love me."

"Oh baby," Alice had tears flowing down her face as she positioned herself between Arthur's legs. "I am going to make love to you every day of our lives."

Alice gently pressed the head of her large cock into Arthur's sex.

"Ok baby, I know this hurts a bit but it doesn't last long. Ready?"

Arthur looked at her beautiful face covered in her tears.

"I'm ready love, do it quickly before I go mad. I need you so much."

"And I need you darling. Here goes. Unghh." Alice grunted as she sank her full length in Arthur with one push.

"Aghh, goddess that hurts. But oh my love I feel so full." Arthur whimpered.

Alice paused for a moment then began gently sawing her length into Arthur's hot pussy.

Arthur moaned as she experienced sensations she had never even believed possible. Her pussy felt so full of Alice's hard cock as she learned for the first time in her life how much pleasure her pussy could give her.

Alice suddenly rolled them over and Arthur found herself on top of Alice. Raising herself up Arthur reached down and began rolling Alice's turgid nipples between thumb and forefinger. Alice was trying to thrust her hips up towards Arthur as Arthur slowly slid up and down the huge pole stuffing her pussy.

"Oh goddess this feels so good." Arthur murmured.

"It feels great for me to love, your pussy is so tight. I never want this to end, but I don't think I can hold off much longer."

Arthur stopped moving for a time and just let her pussy settle on Alice's shaft.

"That's better honey, you can start moving again now." Alice said as she regained her poise.

Arthur had her own ideas and instead of moving began a rippling movement of her muscles softly massaging Alice's cock.

Alice writhed on the bed as Arthur's pussy was slowly masturbating her cock while Arthur pinched and twisted Alice's nipples.

Alice tried to keep control of her cock, she was desperate to keep in Arthur until her lover came. As Alice looked lovingly up at Arthur she saw her go rigid, Arthur's body tensed and began to shudder as she started wailing. Arthur's control of her muscles went as the most intense rush of sensations hit her. This was totally different from her orgasm earlier, before it was just centred on her cock as Alice sucked her. This was wracking her whole body with spasms of the most incredible pleasure.

As Arthur's body jerked around on Alice's stiff rod Alice slipped over the crest of an intense orgasm, something suddenly felt like it was moving inside her body just before she cried out as her cock shot bolt after bolt of her hot seed deep into Arthur's spasming womb.

Arthur collapsed forward onto Alice her body still shaking with passing orgasmic tremors.

"Oh thank you Alice, thank you goddess. That was incredible." Arthur breathed still trembling with aftershocks.

"I should be the one thanking you, and the goddess of course. That was wonderful."

"You're both welcome." they both heard the goddess' voice in their heads. "Now I have two babies to look forward to. You have doubled the number of my followers overnight. My thanks and congratulations to you both."

"Thank you mistress." The pair thought in chorus grinning happily at each other.

"You have a more immediate problem though my children. Karen was watching you the whole time."

"Hold on." Alice thought at her lover. "I heard you when you thanked the goddess."

"And I heard you my love." Arthur thought back at her.

"That's a useful skill to have. What are we going to do about Karen. If she was watching us she knows exactly what we are."

"I have my suspicions she was placed with us for a reason, and I think I know what it was. Mistress am I right."

"You are my child, Karen is a natural like you were. She is not deformed like you were and she is almost one of mine. She has been abused and hurt over the years but much of the memory of that my chosen one was able to erase. What Karen needs is for you to love her, protect her and cherish her. I cannot make her whole like I did for you two, I have not the strength remaining, when the next chosen arrives she will be able to make Karen complete. Karen is infertile in her male parts but very fertile in her womb and desperately wants to be a mother and to be loved. Treat her well my children."

Arthur looked at Alice.

"How do we go about this?" she thought to her lover.

"Let me try first." she thought back. "Karen come here please." she said aloud.

A white faced maid came into the bedroom looking at the floor and trying to straighten her skirt.

"Were you spying on us girl."

"Um yes ma'am, sorry, um I think I just heard something I wasn't supposed to hear as well." the girl said blushing furiously.

Alice and Arthur looked at each other in surprise.

"Can you hear me?" Arthur thought at Karen.

"Um, yes I can but I don't quite know how to talk back like that." Karen said beginning to cry. "I didn't mean to listen sorry. Please don't send me home." she sobbed.

"Whoops." All three looked surprised at the goddess' voice.

"Sorry, I may be a Goddess but I am not perfect. Most of my powers has been lost to me over the years and until I get them back I can sometimes miss these things."

"Are you very mad at me?" Karen asked in a quavering voice.

Arthur climbed off of Alice and rushed to the crying girl.

"Oh love we're not angry with you at all. Come over here and talk with us."

Karen let herself be led to the bed where Alice still lay. She couldn't take her eyes off of Alice's thick cock still glistening with Arthur's juice.

As she was sat on the bed Arthur sat on one side of her and Alice sat on the other. Now she had two sticky cocks to look at and couldn't stop looking from one to the other.

"Well you heard what the Goddess wants us to do, we owe the goddess so much we would both do anything she asked of us. But you need to know that we would be happy to love you and be loved by you anyway. But what we need to know is what do you want."

"I've wanted you both since I first met you, although when that was I don't know now. I thought I had been working for you for over a month but something that voice said makes me wonder about that."

"Please don't refer to her as 'that voice', she is our goddess and yours. Although you will have to wait before you can be given your full birthright. We first met you this morning, what happened before that you would need to take up with the goddess."

"But what about last week when we were staying at the Hartley Hotel in Brighton?" Karen asked, desperately trying to understand.

"We were never at Brighton love. You're going to have to take our word for it the first time we laid eyes on you was when you brought in that tray of tea this morning."

Karen looked thoughtful for a moment then shrugged and smiled.

"She said it's true and she would help me sort out my memories when I am strong enough to deal with it. I really would like to know now but I trust her."

"We all do, now back to the question of what do you want?"

Karen boldly reached out and griped each of the firm cocks beside of her.

"These." She said emphatically.

"Well why don't we start by getting you out of this maids uniform and have a look at you." Alice said.

"I don't think you will be very happy with me, I've not got a lovely figure like you two. God I wish I had breasts like yours."

"It's goddess dear not god. Now come on, we want to see you." Arthur told her.

"Well o.k., but you will be disappointed."

Karen stood nervously in front of her employers and reached behind her back to untie her dress. Karen dropped the front of her dress to reveal her bare breasts, not even big enough to fill an A cup bra she had tinny mounds on her chest with a small erect nipple at the centre of each.

"Not much to look at are they." She said embarrassed at her barely developed form.

"Oh they are simply lovely dear." Alice said. Arthur just licked her lips and stared at the stick thin girl before them.

"How old are you Karen?" Arthur asked.

"I turned nineteen last week silly you know that you gave me a day off 'cos it was my birthday. Oh I forgot you didn't did you."

"No, you're a beautiful girl, do you know that?" Alice whispered.

"Me, I'm skinny and pretty plain I think really."

Alice and Arthur leant forward at the same instant and each took a tinny hard nipple into their mouths.

"Oh goddess, that feels so good." Karen mewed as her back arched trying to push her little tits into the mouths teasing her nipples.

Arthur reached out and pulled Karen's dress right down leaving her dressed in only a pair of thick pants. Even through the thick material they could see a tell tale bulge of a small cock.

Alice took hold of one side and Arthur the other and without releasing her breasts from their lips they pulled down Karen's pants.

A small hard penis sprang out to greet them. Only about four inches long in its erect state Karen's prick was a dainty slender organ. Her shaft sprouted from a small fuzz of brown curls but beneath it they could just see peeping from her hair a pair of dainty pussy lips.

"Karen." Alice said seriously. "You heard what the goddess said, so you know your womb is ready for a child. We don't have any protection to use, so we need to know that you really want this."

"Oh Alice, more than anything. But there is one thing I have to ask."

"Anything you want baby, anything"

"I want both of you to make love to me, I want this baby to be ours so that there's no way to tell which of you made me pregnant. Is that alright."

"Love, that's more than alright, but we are both quite large and it could hurt a bit, can you cope with both of us."

"I have to. This is the way I want it."

"O.k. Sweetie, you lie back on the bed and let us do the work."

Alice and Arthur laid the thin girl on the bed then Alice laid her head between the girl's thighs and began gently probing the virgin slit with her tongue while Arthur took the small penis into his mouth and began teasing the delicate tip with her tongue.

"Oh heavens, that feels so. So. So. Oh shit." Karen cried as she experienced her first ever climax. Her dainty cock jumped in Arthur's mouth but nothing came out of it while her pussy creamed Alice's tongue with her love juice.

They sat back and watched the girl recover from her blissful climax.

"Oh my, so that's what it feels like. I loved that, please don't stop."

"I need to get you ready for a cock now, just relax and enjoy this." Alice said.

She carefully slipped a finger into Karen's tight hole and started to finger fuck the girl.

"Oh yeah, that's so good. Mmm please fuck me." Karen begged her.

Arthur began playing with Karen's little nipples as Alice slipped another finger into the juicy hole.

Karen gasped as her pussy stretched to accommodate both fingers. In spite of the sensations she couldn't hold back a giggling fit at the slurping sounds the fingers made in her sticky twat.

Alice patiently worked her fingers in and out of Karen until she loosened a little before she slipped a third digit into the young pussy.

"Oh, I feel so full. Please I can't wait anymore fuck me now. Pleeeeease." Karen panted as she was assaulted by sensations that were so new and so exquisite.

Alice ignored her and carried on until a forth finger had been added and Karen's pussy had stretched to accommodate it.

Alice pulled her wet fingers from Karen's hole and held them to the girl's face.

"Taste yourself love, you taste so good."

Karen grabbed Alice's wrist and thrust the fingers into her mouth to suck off the lovely nectar coating them. While she was busy Alice positioned her cock at Karen's entrance and gently pressed forward.

Karen moaned loudly as Alice's long thick cock slid smoothly into the well prepared hole.

"Yes, yes, oh, fuck me please fuck me. Oh yes." Karen mumbled as she felt the hard shaft filling her completely.

Arthur moved over to the girl's face and kissed her passionately as Alice fucked her shaft slowly into Karen's virgin cunt.

Karen heaved her hips up off the bed to try and impale herself on more of this fantastic cock as her tongue lovingly entwined with Arthur's. Alice's treatment of her pussy had opened her up so gently that there was no pain just a wonderful full sensation that soon had her thrashing on the bed as her orgasm swamped her body in wave after wave of intense pleasure. Karen screamed into Arthur's mouth then had to pull away from her oral embrace to try to catch her breath.

Alice paused to let Karen recover.

"Are you O.k. Lover?" She asked as Karen seemed to calm down.

"Oh yes, more than O.k." she said breathlessly.

"Good 'cos I can't keep still like this much longer babe." Alice grunted.

"Well fuck me then, fuck me hard." Karen begged her.

Alice set up a brisk pace then that was mostly her desperation to cum after holding back for so long. From the noise and wriggling on the bed she guessed that Karen approved of it. Just as Karen erupted into another orgasm Alice felt her own orgasm approaching, her seed boiled its way up her thick shaft to flood into Karen's receptive womb.

When Alice had finished firing her load into Karen's tight pussy she kissed the no longer virgin girl tenderly.

"I guess that was good for you honey" she said as she pulled her cock from the tight pussy.

"Oh yes it was fantastic." Karen breathed. Then they all started laughing at the obscene slurping noise Alice's cock made as she pulled it from the young girl.

As Alice moved to one side Arthur took up her position between Karen's spread thighs

"Are you ready for another one?" Arthur asked as she stroked her cock up and down Karen's slit. Making Karen gasp as the cock ran over her clit.

"Please, put it in me, I feel so empty now." Karen pleaded.

Arthur smiled at her as she leant forward and pressed her shaft into the mushy hole. Karen was so well lubricated she slid straight in to the hilt and started to fuck Karen quickly. She had held back so long waiting while Alice opened Karen up and then while Alice fucked her that Arthur was at boiling point before she even entered the tight hot cunt.

Karen seemed to understand instinctively Arthur's problem and wrapped her legs around Arthur's slender waist to pull Arthur into her.

This was no tender love making Arthur was punching her cock hard into Karen's pussy and Karen loved every thrust of the hard cock deep into her body. Her legs clung tightly to Arthur as she entreated her to fuck her hard.

Arthur was just about to cum when she felt two fingers sliding into her own pussy. The dual sensations of being filled and filling someone else tipped her over the edge and with a screech Arthur emptied her seed into the girl's already full womb.

The three women spent an hour on the bed gently caressing and exploring each other's bodies before Arthur remembered the champagne.

Eventually they walked still naked back to the drawing room of the suite.

The three naked women stood facing each other as Arthur filled the glasses.

"I would like to propose a toast." Arthur said. "To the goddess, and to family."

"The goddess and family" they chorused as they drained their glasses.

"To family." they all heard in their heads.

The End -- for now.