All Comments on 'The Golden Orb Ch. 02'

by hawke56

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
better late then never

Good chapter hopefully that female gym teacher turns out to be a shemale herself and takes Jane's girlfriend to pound town

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot As Hell

cant wait for the next instalment keep them 'cumming' ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I enjoyed this. I hope there will be less time between future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another twist

Use the orb to turn Sammy into a Futa Girl. Enlarge her cock and give her a pussy and let her tear up the school and the Gym Teacher!

Then Sammy gets his revenge on Jane, perhaps in your "4th" installment by altering Jane's organs and turns her into a wonton, male bi-sexual horn dog.

AimeeDazeAimeeDazeover 6 years ago
Great read!

Love both chapters so far, and definately want to read more. Very hot story and would love to see what sexual adventures are still in store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't wait too long for new chapter

Really good story. Noticed that there is over a year from one submission to the next. Please, please , please don't make us wait that long for new installment.

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 6 years ago
=^..^=

That was AWESOME!

You write quite well. I very much enjoyed the story and definitely want to read more about Jane's and Sam's adventures.

As others have said, please don't make us wait so long for another installment.

Pretty please ... with sugar and a cherry on top!

Amber

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Really engaging, and loved the way you’ve built the story up.

Hope we don’t have to wait long for the next chapter, and hopefully it’s a long one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfection

I’m pulled in. Simply wanting more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy shit!

This was awesome bro! Fucken hell, right up my alley.

I really don't have much to say except keep going. I see you posted this just a few days ago, meanwhile the first chapter was more than a year. I hope to god and all that is holy that you don't take that long for the next chapter, cause i want more!

Keep it up bro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stuff

Great second installment. I hope you put out a third one soon. All you need to do is polish your grammar and spelling a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mor please

More please

Floydman1Floydman1over 6 years ago
Same here

Fantastic. I am really enjoying the exploration of the (frankly ridiculous, of course, but this is a story, so it's fun) orb's powers. But why didn't Sam use it in this chapter? I'm curious. Especially since they talked about how Jane could just wish for something to be true rather than demanding that her brother clean her room for her, for example. That was a good way to remind us of the deus ex machina, but seemed like a half measure. Was it because Sam was already getting so much fun from learning what Jane is into and had no reason to wish for anything else? I'm looking forward to finding out in the next chapter!

And yeah, I'm sure you're tired of hearing it, but hearing the word "girlfriend" as much as we do does get kinda tiresome. Your grammar and editing seems to be better this time around, but probably still could stand to improve. But all that is not as important as the story you're telling, and that's what I'm loving. I can forgive minor glitches. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

What’s the time scale for ch3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Showing improvement.

Grammar shows improvement over chapter one, though you're still using the words learn and learning where the words study and studying would be more appropriate. There are a few other spots where the word choice is kind of clunky, but it is an improvement over chapter one and still a good story overall. I look forward to the next installment.

Razorman450Razorman450about 6 years ago
holy fudgems

This is exceptional. Correct grammar and spelling. Proper formatting. Logical progression of plot. Your two stories thus far have been of enjoyable length and exceptional writing quality. Keep it up! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent Work

If I had the orb, I'd wish for another chapter of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sooner is Better.

Great story, but please don't leave us hanging until the next segment appears. It's Jane's turn to be the Golden Orb's recipient of magical pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

a third and final chapter to where sam decides to be a total girl with a pussy for ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

More please. I love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes, more please.

Yes, more please. I absolutely love the story. It sounds exactly like my fantasy life. If I could find that golden orb I would be thrilled to live this story. Please write another. I don’t know where you can go from here because you’ve already done just about everything I would want to do. Maybe you could let Sam fuck Jane while they share sucking a cock and being assfucked at the same time. Maybe Sam could take a turn with the orb and wish Jane to have a cock and Sam a pussy. I’m sure you can come up with something terrific. Thank you for the very enjoyable read.

DominicNicoleDominicNicolealmost 3 years ago

There are plenty of comments asking for another chapter. Just wanted to add my voice to the group. It has been years by this point but would love another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, and I'm really jealous of how easy and fast it was for Sam to transition... albiet unwillingly. I would love to read more of it, and would also love to see Sam decide to stay a transexual woman if not become a true woman while Jane becomes a trans so that Sam could become impregnated. However, I don't believe it will as it's been five years since book 2 was posted. I'm assuming that either your life has gotten too busy for this, if something so horrible didn't happen to get you to stop.

1TrueChiller1TrueChiller4 months ago

Hottest story ever. Well done!!!👍

1TrueChiller1TrueChiller4 months ago

I would really like to see the orb used on Jane. A huge cock to the drive Sam insane. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhawke56@hawke56
I'm just a random pervert on the internet, trying to give something back to the community which provided me with hours of enticing content-consumption. After often noticing that a lot of the smut catering to my fetishes (mostly feminization and gender bending) was very meansp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES