The Golden Ring Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

~You love the taste of Jess's pussy.~

~You will want to fuck her like this.~

And I sink my cock into Emily's pussy and I fuck her but not just fuck her I share it with Emily.

First just how good her pussy feels around my cock and how this must be like how her pussy feels around her husband's cock.

Then my feelings of fucking her pushing that in towards her wanting to fuck Jess, be that attracted and wanting that. Wanting her little pussy contracting around her fingers as she cums, the drive the want of sinking into Jess's body with a strap on.

~You love making Jess cum, you love making your little pussy eater cum, you love fucking Jess.~

I push on Jess. ~You love Emily fucking you, you adore eating her pussy, you will always have drifting sex thoughts of Emily in the office.~

And then I do the same thing all over again as I fuck Emily's ass adding in Barbs sway and leaving power in her to boost her butt shape and widen her hips a little.

Emily barely notices me pulling out and leaving as she is kissing Jess with a ton of passion and has her hand buried in her pussy fucking Jess really hard.

I lock the door and leave heading out and setting up the sign Jess uses saying meeting in progress.

Those changes should keep both of them busy and out of my hair for a long time.

I leave heading to my car and Christine and Barb have moved and parked close to my car and I hear muffled sounds coming from Barb's mini-van as she is in the back with Christine and she's eating Christine's pussy.

I sit back and lean on my car door and drink in their sexual energy.

I reach out and read their minds.

Barb had taken a moment to ask if she could join us.

Christine said she didn't know what Barb was talking about.

Barb said she just sucked the biggest juiciest dick on the planet and had a tummy full of cum.

Christine stared at her and pulled her into the mini bathroom in the department.

Asked Barb how big and Barb showed her with hand measurements.

Christine asked what it was like.

Then Barb kissed her, her mouth still flavored by my cum.

Christine knew the taste and they necked french kissing for a good minute.

Then she nodded after breaking the kiss saying she expected Barb to eat her pussy.

Barb agreed.

They couldn't wait after I was late and that's how they ended up in the back of Barb's van with a blanket pulled over Barb hiding her as she ate pussy for the first time.

I reach into Barb's essence and push in my love of pussy, that she loves those sounds Christine is making because of her, the involuntary shaking of her thighs as she cums.

I push on Christine making her cum.

"Oh Barb, Barb, Barb...I'm cumming, cumming, you're so goooood."

Barb giggles right into her pussy. "You're fucking hot Chrissy, real hot, this is fucking fun you taste amazing."

I push on Barb. ~Use both hands, pull her open more, use some fingers and rub her off while you lick and suckle her clitty.~

I push on Christine. ~Barb's tongue feels so good inside you.~

Their getting into it with Barb in deep as she can get rubbing Christine off really intensely while stopping to lick her clean, this whole variation of hard fast and slow sexy.

Christine is losing control of her ability to keep quiet so I give it a boost and she clamps down turning moans into whines as she rides Barb's face cumming again.

I push on Barb. ~She's riding your face! She's trying to fuck back that's how good you are, it's so hot, so hot your pussy aches, throbs, you're going to cum.~

So when Christine cums so does Barb right after her.

Barb collapses breathing on Christine's pussy mound and I give the a few before I open my car door and start the car up.

It's funny how fast they moved to look to see who it is and their eyes got excited when they seen me and Christine got out while Barb crawled in front both grinning.

"You two look like teenagers nearly getting caught."

I push that on both of them. ~This is that fun, taboo, exciting, you feel younger.~

Christine says rolling her window down. "Follow me."

"I'll be behind you both, I want to stop and get a few things and changed plus showered first. I'm sure you too can find something to do in the meantime."

Both are grinning and blushing as I pull away.

The first place I stop is actually at Dominique's which is the local sex shop just over the other side of the tracks tucked out of sight behind the industrial park.

I use my credit card and buy all the flesh colored dildoes I can find spending a lot of money there and getting a few stares from the clerk girl.

"It's presents for friends." Which made her giggle.

Then I go home and shower, shave, a little good sport anti perspirant and a touch of after shave and as I air dry I reach in with my power to the box of dildoes and I make them into copies of my cock...with a suction as well as the tapering bit like a butt plug and at the base the lightning bolt ring.

I push power into those.

~It'll fit, you can breathe.~

~Sucking them, fucking them feels like me, feels so good inside, feels like prayer, you'll hear it down deep, deep in your head.~

This prayer actually. "James is the spark bearer, he is the torch, his care makes me better, I will connect to the spark, I will connect to the spark."

It will just come to them in their heads, it will be their voice in their head.

And a mantra. "Touch my spark, fuck my soul." they'll chant when getting close and while cumming.

I make as many as I can and I take four with me and two are in separate bags and then I head out and stop at the beer and wine store and get an actual case of a good medium drinking wine and then a stop at Luca's Pizza because they make pre-made cook at home pizza's with good topping and good dough. I get three and their bread stick like rolls and because I know both drink coffee six of their premade single serving tiramisu desserts.

And I buy a nice bunch of flowers for Christine's table.

I follow their sexual energies to Christine's house where they're kissing and fingering each other after they soaped up and showered together.

I let them get each other off again before getting the things and two of the dildoes and ring the doorbell.

I push on them both.

~The cock is here! I want to suck that monster cock, I need to suck that monster cock, my pussy aches for that monster cock!~

I hear both of the run to the door giggling like their in high school again.

Christine opens the door naked and she coos.

"Wow you brought stuff, I adore flowers!" She takes them and Barb takes the take-out boxes and looks at me.

"You bought an entire case of wine?"

"And bake at home pizzas and desert, two helpings for each of us."

She's looking at me in this other light now more than just this cock to suck and fuck but several steps up for bringing all of this.

She doesn't know anyone that would do this.

I look at her and then kiss her sweetly.

"You look amazing naked Barbie."

She blushes. "I...I feel fat."

"You're beautiful, so much I have a serious boner."

She looks and stares and she licks her lips.

"I wanna suck that again James, I want more of you so bad."

She's not lying her big nipples are pushed out and ripe with arousal and her pussy is really, really wet and aching.

I push on all of that making it worse.

Barb takes the wine and sets it on the floor and then takes me by my belt and pulls me to the living room.

Christine has the flowers in water and squeaks and follows us. "Hey wait for me!"

Her house is nice very much the woman's styled home that you'd expect from a mature woman living alone. Especially one as girly and femmy as Christine is.

I wasn't lying their both great looking naked.

Barb is heavier and she has some chub to her but still great tits and that ass is even better naked.

Christine is tall and willowy but older and while really light in the titty department it's saved her from sagging too much but she is in great shape like she works out and her skin is very fair, creamy looking with that sort of blonde that sunburns kind of look to it.

Barb spends no time undoing my pants and belt as Christine unbuttons my shirt while kissing me.

Barb pulls my pants a shorts away and grabs my cock.

"Oh, oh fuck this is amazing, so big, thick, gorgeous..."

She uses both hands again and like before stuffs my cock in her mouth.

Christine stops kissing me to stare down at Barb and my cock.

"Holy Christ that's the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

I push on her. ~You have to have it, you want to suck it, you ache to be filled so much.~

Christine drops to her knees. "Share...c'mon share."

Barb pulls off and grabs Christine's head and helps guide and shove her mouth onto my cock and more...deeper.

I push. ~You can breathe, no gag reflex.~

I push on Barb. ~Sink between Chrissy's legs and eat that pussy.~

~Barb's mouth and tongue feels so good on your aching pussy.~

Chrissy moans in the combination of her mouth and throat getting filled and Barb eating her out her eyes are as wide as they can get in amazement and being freaked out at taking my monster cock.

So much power is coming off of the two already I push changes into Christine.

~Thicker, younger hair like when you were a teenager.~

Chrissy works hard she's so turned on, such an eager even greedy cocksucker.

I run my fingers into her hair and start fucking her face and throat.

~Fuller lips, perfect lips.~

~You adore the feeling of your lips around hard cock.~

~Everytime you feel cock hitting your gag spot it feels exactly like cock hitting your clitty in just that perfect way.~

Chrissy groans as my fucking her face starts to make her cum.

I record that, her feelings, her reaction.

I fuck Chrissy's face harder making her squirm over Barb's mouth and the more I fuck her the more she cums and I can feel cock imprinting into her brain pushed all the more with each orgasm that she has.

I record that, record the pleasure she's going through and becoming cock dumb.

But I don't let it break her brain.

I offset that with.

~Your pussy feels so good right now, Barb is making you feel so good, you love having a woman eating your pussy, you love having Barb eating your pussy.~

~Tell Barb how she makes you feel.~

Chrissy forces herself off my cock but nuzzles it and rubs it all over her face.

"Oh Barb! Oh Barbie! You're making me cum, you're so fucking good down there, best girl, best girl that ever ate me out!"

~Barb that turns you on for Chrissy more and more, it feels good, it makes you really proud too.~

~Cum hard now Chrissy.~

Chrissy cries out cumming as Barb eats her out sucking her pussy with everything she has making Chrissy hump her face and moan and moan gaining pitch as she cums from what Barb was doing.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck Barbie you're making me cum again...nnnngh!"

I feel Barb's heart drinking that in, this being good at this, making Chrissy cum this much it's good for her battered ego since her husband hasn't been able to get it up and fuck her.

Barb's so turned on too she cums and moans low into Chrissy's pussy.

~A woman moaning into your pussy turns you on even more Christine.~

Christine moans and is humping Barb's face more.

"Fuck me!, Eat me!, Eat me! Oh fuck Barbie please!"

She groans again and shoves her mouth over my cock again and down her throat.

I let her go and face fuck my cock as much and as fast as she wants and just hold on with her hair.

I pour the power from both of them back into them both filling their cells.

Oh...

Christine has some health problems she doesn't know about yet.

I pour pour in fixing the blockage in her heart and pour more into her to clean out her veins of plaque and heal those weakened areas. She's nearly fifty so yeah a heart attack could've happened to her at some point even if she worked out.

I go further while I'm here and she's well sucking and face fucking my cock until she cums again.

I push my power inside exploring her body, how it works and with things I know about biology and soon use power to boost her hormone levels, boost collagen production and heal things like joints, cartilage things i can use power to feed into her cells and replicate it.

No more joint aches, no more varicose veins starting, strengthening her bones.

Other things I do is imprint the feeling of sucking cock into her body memory.

And shift the way her taste buds react to cock and semen so they taste much, much better.

I'm recording too her feelings, her reactions as I go.

When she cums again I record the reaction of her brain.

And I feed that part of her brain, make it literally stronger, make it output more activity.

When Chrissy cums again the pleasure is stronger and a lot more.

She cry-gurgles around my cock, eyes rolling back in bliss as she bunny humps Barb's face.

I fill her with a long groan with my cum sending her over the edge again.

I take my time pulling out of Christine's mouth letting it pump the last bits of cum into her mouth and over her tongue and I record and enjoy her primal reaction to that taste.

Christine falls over sideways happy sobbing between massive panting.

She's fuck dumb and dazed and Barb's panting and her face, her neck, torso is covered from Christine's juices.

I move between her legs and Barb's eyes are staring at me wide and she bites her lip and nods as I sink my huge cock into her aching throbbing dripping pussy.

"Uhnngh James, James, fuck, fuck, fuck that cock is huge, so uhnngh huge, fill me up..."

I push in as deep as I can go filling her pussy and I can feel her body reacting to it, filled, invaded like never before and it's been a long time since Barb's had hot live cock inside her.

I let her adjust and I feel her body reacting and I reach in with power and make all those nerves stronger, tie in the feelings of cock stuffed into her body memory and then I start moving and fucking her.

I'll give Barb this she's as an enthusiastic fucker as she is at sucking cock leaning up on her arms a little to get leverage to shove her cunt onto my cock fucking back intensely.

We really get into it and I'm reaching into her like I did with Christine recording the feelings, Barb's lust and that want to be fucked aggression.

And in return I push power into Barb's brain making her sexual pleasure centers bigger, stronger, healthier.

She screams. "Ughnnngh GOD FUCK!" as that tips her over to this really strong cum.

When she relaxes to breathe post cum is when I pick up my pace and fuck her really hard making her gasp and fight to catch her breath as I speed fuck her pussy but with the massive size and full depth strokes.

~Cum now!~

Another twenty really fast strokes.

~Cum hard now!~

Another twenty really fast hard strokes and she's not even done cumming when I push. ~Cum again.~

Barb wails a long over and over purely womanly scream as she is this wild fucking sex animal.

I send her over that edge further as her body has it's unpushed orgasm and I let loose and pump her pussy full of cum.

I use power to stay hard and pull her legs up over my shoulders as I lean down and kiss her and start cupping and fondling her huge tits and playing with Barb's nipples as I start pounding her pussy even harder with my huge cock.

Barb's grunting and gasping through my kisses and kissing back desperately. I'm reaching power inside of her fixing the same things as I did with Christine.

With Barb the big fix is her back, a lifetime of big tits has worn on her back as well as years of nursing. Nurses move patients all the time without those electric lifts and hurt themselves a lot.

I just don't fix her back and the spine but I make it stronger, the spine and her back muscles.

Though I add an enchantment to her.

~Your breasts will never hurt you again.~

And that gives me another idea. I feed the nerves in her tits mapping them out and boosting how they feel, how her nipples feel as I play with them and suck on them and making them feel so amazing to her, making them add so much to her sexual experience and record all of that.

And because they'll never hurt her again I squeeze then as hard as she aches for adding to her orgasms.

Barb cums again and again as my cock pounds through her pussy and I can feel exhaustion setting in with her so after a final burst of hard fucking I bury my cock inside her and fill her pussy again with my hot heavy load.

I take her nipples between both thumb and forefinger and just gently tug them in time with her body's spasms around my cock linking the two of them and adding it to her body memory so they'll always feel think they're throbbing in time with her pussy.

I push power through her tits making sure the few cysts inside are gone, that there's nothing there to hurt her like cancer and when they're clear I push more power directly there.

~Over the next month your breasts with firm up, ride higher bit by bit and stop sagging forever.~

I lean back letting her flop on the carpet and I take a few minutes to breathe and Chrissy has two bottles of wine open and she's drinking from one right from the bottle and passing me the other while staring at my cock.

She passes her bottle to Barb who weaking takes it but drinks greedily and Christine kneels over and licks and sucks my cock clean.

"Such an amazing monster cock, you'll fuck me next right James? Please, please?"

I drink a few chugs of wine and I nod.

"As soon as we get the pizza's on."

"I put them in and set the timer so they don't burn."

"Good girl, some tunes?"

She reaches for her stereo remote and start playing Queen which works for me and I pass my bottle to Christine and she drains half of it and passes it back to me. I kill the bottle feeling a good buzz starting and tell her.

"Turn around and eat Barb's pussy while I fuck you."

She looks at it. "Oh...yummy."

She almost dives between Barb's things and starts eating her pussy and sucking and cleaning my cum out of her making Barb giggle and coo before whining in pleasure.

I make myself hard again and get into position and sink into Christine's pussy doggy style.

She cries out deep and loud into Barb's pussy returning the favor from before with a loud muffled cry in her snatch and those vocal vibrations just adding to the turn on.

I push on Barb. ~That's such a turn on, those sexy screams deep into your pussy.~

~You have a hot blonde eating your pussy, eating cum out of your pussy.~

~Finish the bottle and play with you titties, jerk off your nipples again.~

I push on Christine the increase of how much her taste buds will like, love the taste of pussy. Of how sexy it feels to have a woman quivering and cumming because of her lips and tongue.

Christine is sopping wet and still tight because she's still pretty thin it feels great and I'm taking my time and making sure she gets used to it and filled at the same time going as deep as I can go inside of her.

Her mind, feelings, body missed this, missed cock because it's been so long.

And she's never had this much cock filling her.

It doesn't take long before she crying out her sex cries over and over into Barb's pussy and even using Barbs legs and thighs as something to hold onto.

Then I get faster and faster and harder and harder and I push that feeling of getting fucked into her body memory.

~Move, roll your hips, thrust back, meet the cock, fuck back with every thrust.~

Chrissie gets more active as she start fucking back definitely hanging onto Barb for leverage and just hugging her legs while her face is buried into Barb's snatch.

I add her fucking back to her body memory, making her fucking back like second nature.

I fuck Chrissy until she's cum three times and is drowned in her own sweat before I fill her pussy with my cum.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers