The Golden Ring Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I pull out and sink into her ass pushing power ahead of me. ~Clean, lubed, it will fit.~

Christine shrieks into Barb gripping hard.

"Oh, oh, oh,. Oh, oh, it's in my bum, it's in my bum, Barbie it's in my bum! Oh fuck it's so big, big...I'm..."

~Cum hard squirt now!~

I push on Barb. ~Cum hard now that was so fucking hot.~

I start taking bigger and deeper strokes into Chrissy's tight ass and with everyone she's crying out sharply into Barb's pussy.

I push on Christine with power.

I wake all the nerves in her ass making it feel more of everything, every inch, all the width and thickness and all of it feels good.

~You love this, you love being opened, being filled up in your bum, you love cock sinking into you.~

~You feel it so much!~

~You feel it, each stroke as it pounds into you the feeling the force, the sheer fact of cock itself running further, deeper up into your brain.~

~Each thrust is like that cock in your ass is bumping your brain. You swear cock is touching your brain, your mind.~

Christine is shouting her cries into Barb's pussy until then and she starts to really moan long and warbled as she starts gasping and chanting.

"Cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock..." over and over as I feel her brain slipping into the experience.

~Cum hard now!~

She shudders and moans long and slow into Barb's pussy again.

~Cum hard now.~ After another twenty strokes.

I push on Barb. ~Cum hard now.~ And she cries out and humps her pussy into Chrissy's face.

I push on Barb again. ~Jerk those nipples harder, faster, rub your titties, they feel so good, so good, jerk those nipples, harder, harder, faster! So good! So good! You're going to cum, your titties are going to make you cum.~

I record it all as she gives herself a tittie instilled orgasm.

~Barb squirt cum now.~

Barb wails as she cums gushing into Chistine's mouth and face.

"Titties, titties, of god my titties... Ughnnh!"

I push again on Barb. ~You will always be able to get off, get excited, feel this amazing through your breasts.~

Barb's rapidly panting with her hands still on her titties squeezing them eyes really wide and glassy.

Chrissy is making mewling sounds as I fuck her ass and mumble chanting cock over and over until I feel her brain skip hard when she cums again and she just drools, groans and keeps eating Barb's pussy.

The sex, the cumming, the energy she's used up she's zoning out buzzed and needing food.

I use power and push into her ass making it so she will get a rounder fuller butt and more sway over the next month and then I finish by fucking her really fast and super hard for minutes and minutes until I fill her ass with cum.

~Cum hard Squirt!~

I nudge her to passing out for a rest.

I pull out of her and roll her over to her side and away then I reach out and take Barb's ankles and pull her down to me like she was nothing making her squeal and laugh.

I roll her over and spread her legs and ass cheeks and she makes this "eeep!" sound.

I sink fingers into her pussy using power to find her sweet spot and then I rub and rub and rub over and over making her moan long and loud as she cums again and I pool it in my hand and pour her juices into the crack of her ass.

Then I slide my cock there and hold her butt pushing her cheeks together and sliding my cock back and forth.

"James, James, I've never done anal."

"You have an amazing ass Barbie. The best ass in the building, one of the best asses I've ever seen it's made for cock."

"I've never...I...I never wanted to...guys told me my ass is great but no one's ever tried."

"Oh that's just wrong beautiful, I've wanted to be inside that perfect ass for years."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Put it in, please James, put it in, no one's said that, put it...iiiiinnnn!"

I shove my cock into her ass all in one stroke.

~Clean, slick, it will fit.~

~You will love every inch, you will feel every little bit of the cock in your ass, your body feels like it's getting something it's always needed. You've always needed cock in your ass.~

"Oh, oh, oh fuck Jamie, oh fuck that's so goddamn big, so fucking big, it feels so fucking good in my ass!"

"Good Barbie, oh so good baby my cock feels so good inside your ass."

Of course I enchant her ass for that, for both of us.

"Fuck me Jamie, fuck my ass."

"You too Barb, fuck back, push back, ride this cock."

She takes zero pushing as she's very sexually aggressive and she moans as I slowly fuck her and she gets up to her hands and knees.

Then it's pretty awesome as we fuck hard and fast and I'm pulling in so much raw sexual power from Barb as she's pushing back with every thrust and matching my speed.

Hard, fast, deep athletic fucking that has her break out in sweat and she cums over and over each one driving her deeper into this fuck machine.

Barb grunts and moans and grunts harder as we fuck just getting wilder her tits bouncing hard and back and forth just adding to her pleasure as they can't hurt her any more.

I get some ideas.

~You're going to get a strap on dildo harness and use it to fuck your husband's ass.~

~You'll love fucking his ass.~

I push with more power. ~He'll love you fucking his ass.~ I grant her that power, that enchantment.

~If he can't be the man you need he'll be the girlfriend, the wife, the ass you'll need.~

Then I start sharing with her my feelings, my feelings of being in her ass from the guys perspective.

It makes her push harder want it more, want to fucking do this to Kent her husband.

I get off inside of Barb unplanned for the first time in awhile.

She grunt screams as she squirts and we go down to the floor as she can't hold herself up anymore.

I push power on her with another enchantment. ~You will sync up with every strap-on you wear and will feel it like a cock.~

~When you have an orgasm like that you'll feel it like a guy.~

I pull out of her and sigh leaning back and breathe.

Both girls are wrecked, exhausted and I get up after a few more minutes picking Barb up and setting her on the couch and then Christine and push. ~Snuggle, cuddle.~

I go and head to the kitchen and get the food and get plates and dessert and the dildos and bring it in and they're sort of awake and kissing in that haze.

I wait and kiss both of them and take a slice.

"It's late my sweet girls we all worked all night so I'll leave things off like this and head home."

Chrissy kisses me again. "You could stay?"

"I could but you and Barb take the bed, I've other commitments."

"Aww..."

"Eat, Drink, get some rest both of you, maybe we'll do this again sometime. And there's toys for both of you."

~Use them, use them on each other.~ I push on both of them.

Christine kisses me again. "Okay, definitely again."

I grab my clothes and get dressed heading out and eating the slice of pizza.

And no I don't care about the food or all the wine it'll just make them think of me fonder.