The Good Doctor: Retaliation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do to me?" she panted.

"Why?" Slade said, stepping closer, "You don't like it?"

Nurse Sweet gasped as Slade's fingers plunged into the waistline of her panties. Her hips bucked, seeking the physical contact her pussy so desperately craved. Her skin was on fire, every nerve ending on edge as the invading members dipped into her crevice, skimming along her g-spot with a promise. When Slade withdrew them again, Nurse Sweet let out an involuntary moan of need.

"Mmmm," Slade moaned as she brought her soaking fingers to her nose, "You smell so sweet."

Nurse Sweet panted "Go to hell...", but her body betrayed her as she arched her back, trying to make contact with something....anything.

Slade laughed before stepping back once more. "I'm going to really enjoy watching this, darling."

The physical need Nurse Sweet was craving was making her uncomfortable. She closed her eyes, trying to focus on images of Rob, but her mind kept coming back to reality, her body not content with mere images. Her eyes found Trapjaw. He was standing with his feet spread, his strong arms crossed over his chest.

His eyes met hers and Nurse Sweet thought she saw a glimmer of sick delight flash across them. Her body was on fire and all she could think about was his own pressed up against her, his cock stuffed deep in her pussy. Thoughts of Rob were fading fast, replaced by these new ones, a flood of moisture to her panties accompanying them.

Slade spoke up. "Say it, bitch."

"What?"

"You know what."

She did know what, but her subconscious yelled at her to keep it together. Nurse Sweet willed herself to think about something else but the only thoughts that saturated her mind were those of Trapjaw pumping into her, filling her with his cum. Shuddering in pleasure at the thought of his seed dribbling from her cleft, Nurse Sweet swallowed and she felt her control completely slip away. A small drop of moisture was making its way down her inner thigh as she whispered, "Please."

Glee swept over Slade's face. "Please what?"

Nurse Sweet's eyes never left Trapjaw's as she said, louder this time, "Please, fuck me."

The silence stretched for what seemed like hours as an evil smile stretched across Slade's lips. "But your little boyfriend will see." She taunted, gesturing at the camera.

The need inside Nurse Sweet had reached critical levels, "I don't care!" She cried, "Just fuck me! Please!"

A piercing screech of laughter rang out across the room, "You SLUT!" Slade barked out, "You little fucking slut!"

The words hurt, but Nurse Sweet was beyond caring. Whatever Slade had injected her with had completely taken over Nurse Sweet's nervous system. What was worse, it had completely blocked out her conscious; she no longer cared about the camera, the fact that she was naked, or that Rob would be watching everything. She needed a cock inside her and she didn't care where it came from.

The laughing finally subsided and Slade jerked her head at Nurse Sweet, "You're up, Lover. Just don't get too worn out." She winked in suggestion.

Trapjaw advanced, unbuckling his pants as he came. He paused right before Nurse Sweet and let them drop to the ground before stepping out of them. His cock was hard and inches from Nurse Sweet's navel. A bead of pre-cum was poised to fall from the tip and Nurse Sweet licked her lips at the thought of what it would taste like.

A steady stream of arousal was now running down Nurse Sweet's legs. Trapjaw took one more step and his hard cock was sandwiched between their bodies as he reached up to unlock the chain holding her arms up. When he crouched down to undo the leg-spreader, Nurse Sweet tried to press her mound against his mask, but he kept his head bent until the spreader was removed.

Standing, Trapjaw grabbed Nurse Sweet's shoulders roughly and shoved her up against a wall that was only a few feet behind from where she had been suspended. She cried out as her back hit cold, hard stone. A strong hand moved from her shoulder to her thigh where it hiked it up so Nurse Sweet could hook it around Trapjaw's firm back.

'This is happening...' she thought before she was slammed against the wall as Trapjaw thrust into her dripping heat in one move.

She came apart instantly, her juices squirting out to cover Trapjaw's abs in sweet nectar.

Shot after shot of come erupted from her pussy and Trapjaw groaned into her ear, "How did you know I like squirters?" before he grabbed her other leg.

Even in her orgasmic haze, Nurse Sweet took the hint and hooked her other leg around Trapjaw so that the only thing holding her up was his cock and her arms on his shoulders. He supported her lower back and swung around, drops of juice flying from his body in the process.

Her pussy felt deliciously full as he walked a back toward the camera, his cock bouncing slightly within her with each step.

"I want your boyfriend to see this." He whispered, stopping five feet from the camera and turning to the side so as to give Rob a full view of his cock buried in her.

"I don't care." She gasped, running her hands along his chest, feeling the hard muscles under his skin and the wiry hairs between her fingers.

Suddenly Trapjaw's hands were gripping her ass firmly as he growled through his mask, "Hang on tight."

Nurse Sweet clutched his strong shoulders as she was lifted slowly off his cock. It slid against her g-spot, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. When just the tip remained in side, Trapjaw slammed Nurse Sweet onto his cock and she swore he felt it hit her cervix.

"More!" Nurse Sweet demanded, pushing back on his shoulders and looking down their joined bodies in order to get a view of his cock buried deep inside her.

He pulled out again before slamming home. She cried out and a small squirt of juices splashed against his abdomen, droplets forming on the coarse hairs that grew there. Again and again he pulled out before slamming back into her. Each thrust brought with it another splash of Nurse Sweet's arousal.

"Cum for me." Trapjaw commanded, his pace intensifying.

Nurse Sweet was mesmerized as she watched his cock hammer in and out of her heat. She could hear his balls slapping against her flesh but all she could feel was the alternate sensations of fullness and sudden emptiness as he continued to pound into her. She could feel the orgasm coming fast.

"Cum. Now!" Trapjaw growled, supporting her ass with one large hand while reached between their bodies and pinched her clit, hard. He was obviously used to getting what he wanted from a woman and Nurse Sweet did not disappoint.

She screamed as pressure built inside her and then released. There was sudden movement and Nurse Sweet was on the ground, a steady geyser of cum erupting from her cleft. Her hips were arched off the ground as her scream of pleasure continued. The stream of cum rose three feet in the air before coming splashing back on her chest and stomach. Another strong stream followed the initial, followed by another and yet another.

After a few moments she finally lowered her hips to the floor. A few more aftershocks rippled through Nurse Sweet as she went limp. Lethargically, she opened her eyes to see Trapjaw standing above her, his hand pumping his cock furiously, her juices acting as lube. Nurse Sweet was too wiped out to care while Trapjaw shot his seed onto her belly. The thick white substance pooled in her navel and ran down her sides but she made no move to wipe it away.

Whatever Slade had injected into her was already slowly fading and the reality of what she had just done was starting to nag at Nurse Sweet's previously suppressed conscious.

Trapjaw stepped away from Nurse Sweet as she closed her eyes tight and shook her head as if trying to remove the memory of their coupling. He smirked behind his mask before turning to Slade. Her eyes were wide and she had one hand shoved in her unbuttoned leather pants.

"I've never felt this before..." She said, her hand rubbing furiously across her mound, "That looked...amazing."

Trapjaw glanced over at Nurse Sweet who was still battling the return of her senses, his cum still running down her sides. He was still hard...and horny...so he approached Slade and yanked her leather pants down enough to expose her glistening sex. The pervert Engineer was still operating the camera but Trapjaw impaled Slade anyway. She cried out and clutched his shoulders just as Nurse Sweet had done...and Miss. White had so many times before.

"Yes!" Slade cried as her all-too-familiar pussy clenched around his cock. She grabbed Trapjaw's shoulders and leaned back, lifting her feet off the floor and pointing them out straight behind him.

'Enjoy it while you can.' Trapjaw thought as she pushed Slade to the ground in order to thrust into her more easily.

Nurse Sweet could hear the sounds of sex when she came fully back to her senses. Her torso was drenched and Trapjaw's cum was now cold against her skin. Groaning, she sat up and immediately checked to see if the camera was still on; it wasn't. To her left, Trapjaw was rutting on the ground with what must have been Slade while Engineer watched though his mirrored goggles.

'I've got to get out of here.' Nurse Sweet thought as she stood on shaking legs.

Cum ran down from her abdomen and dripped between her legs, but Nurse Sweet didn't care. Trapjaw and Slade were still going at it as she moved quietly toward a wooden door to the left of where the Russian had shoved her against the wall. Planning to make quick work of the door she raised her hands to send a blast of fire its way. There was a cry of orgasm and just as Nurse Sweet was about to shoot the flame her hands were yanked behind her back by some invisible force.

"Oh no you don't." Slade panted in post-orgasmic exhaustion.

Nurse Sweet was yanked back by the same invisible force before being suspended in the air, her arms above her head and feet dangling.

Trapjaw stood and Slade followed, yanking up her leather pants to cover her cum soaked mound. "Going somewhere?"

Nurse Sweet struggled against the force but it held fast. She was still exhausted from her debauchery and it didn't take long for Nurse Sweet to give up.

"Are you going to kill me? Fuck me some more maybe?" Nurse Sweet spat.

"Actually, we're going to let you go." Slade responded matter-of-factly, "We're just waiting for the perfect moment."

***********************************************

Rob's room was a mess. The window that he had been looking out earlier was shattered; a nightstand, lamp, and a single dresser drawer lay smashed on the ground beneath it. Only the bed, TV, and DVD player were left intact and that was because Rob needed to know for sure that Nurse Sweet had not been harmed at the hands of the Party. Well...harmed any more.

'How could she do that?' Rob had initially thought as he watched the sadistic video. He had been angry at Nurse Sweet for her behaviors, convinced she had not fought hard enough. As he continued to watch, the feelings of anger toward Nurse Sweet changed to rage and hatred against the man who was using her body so freely. And then there was Slade...

Rob had run into her once before and knew she was dangerous...but this....this was fucked. Slade was going to pay for all the pain she had caused, Rob vowed.

First she had killed Giovanni, the man who had taken him in after the Party performed their experiment on Rob. She had then set the Corps' Headquarters on fire and left them homeless. And then there were all the atrocities she had committed as Slade. The Party was going to regret granting Rob his powers, and if the state of his room was any indication, Rob was a force to be reckoned with when angry...

Rob stood amidst the carnage still seething, but contemplating what his next move should be. There was only one choice; he would have to watch the DVD again to try and gather a clue...any clue...to where Nurse Sweet was being held. The idea of watching Trapjaw fucking Nurse Sweet made Rob clench his teeth so hard it hurt, but what choice did he have?

As Rob turned toward the television to start the video over something lightly touched his shoulder.

"Rob..." a weak voice called.

The voice was familiar and Rob whirled around just in time to catch a naked, cold Nurse Sweet before she hit the ground.

She tried to speak, "I'm sorry..."

"Shhh." Rob soothed, picking her up in his strong arms, a wave of relief running through his body, "I'll take you to the Sick Bay."

"So sorr..." was the last thing Rob's lover said before losing consciousness.

***********************************************

After leaving Rob to his torment, Wraith had sought out Brick, who was rapidly becoming a constant light in her previously dark life. He had been outside checking the Mobile Base for repairs for what must have been the hundredth time since the search for clues on Nurse Sweet had ended. He was just as restless as the rest of the Corps, but since Rob had been put in charge all they could do was try to stave off boredom while coming up with ideas about what to do about the Party.

"I don't think this thing has ever been in so good of shape." Wraith had teased while Brick kicked the huge tires.

Brick had looked up from his fruitless task with an uncharacteristic look of concern, "How'd it go?"

After gliding over to Brick and hugging herself tight to his huge frame, Wraith had told him about Rob's refusal to listen to reason. About how she worried he would not be able to handle the shock and how she wondered if the Corps would ever recover from their new leader's broken heart. Even kind-hearted Brick had agreed with her when she suggested finding someone else to lead while Rob got a hold of himself.

As Brick and Wraith talked a bombardment of bedroom furniture had nearly hit them. Wraith detected them before they made contact and, using her power, willed the objects to land a few feet away.

"Someone's pissed." Brick grunted, peering up at the shattered window that Rob had just broken.

Wraith sighed, "Let's go inside." And lifted Brick and herself off the ground and to the top of the Base where they climbed through the hatch.

Once inside Brick had started towards Rob's room, but Wraith stopped him with a gentle hand, "Let's give him a little time."

Not one to disagree with this particular woman, Brick had nodded and headed instead toward the makeshift conference room near the rear of the Base.

Sublime the ice queen and Turbo, vehicle expert were seated at the round table, talking in hushed tones, when Brick and Wraith entered. Sublime giggled and slapped Turbo's arm flirtatiously before turning to the odd pair.

Wraith must have been wearing her heart on her sleeve because the first thing Sublime said was, "He didn't!?"

Turbo looked at Wraith and then Brick for confirmation.

With a single nod Wraith confirmed their fears and stunned silence permeated the room. Brick took a seat and Wraith glided herself into his lap.

Turbo was the first to speak, "Well now we're screwed."

"Why's that?" Wraith ventured, but she knew what his answer would be. Turbo had been one of the first to suggest a change of leadership.

"We can't have a heartbroken leader with Slade released. I've been saying it from the get-go." Turbo slammed his fist on the table, one quick to anger.

Sublime laid a hand over his, "Settle down. We just need to be patient."

"I'm sick of being..." Turbo started to say, but trailed off when Rob appeared suddenly in the door, his face hard, but his eyes wild.

He spoke with an air of utmost urgency, "Someone help...Nurse Sweet..." before rushing off down the hall towards the Sick Bay.

Brick was off his feet in a flash, but Wraith was already halfway down the hall by the time he had reached the door to the Conference Room. She glided inside, gasping at the unconscious form of Nurse Sweet laid out on one of the examining tables. Rob knelt at her side, both of his hands clutching one of hers.

Immediately, Wraith scanned for vital signs and let out a sigh of relief when she detected strong life signs. Gliding over to Rob, she grasped his shoulder firmly.

"She'll be fine; she's just very weak." Wraith assured with a soft voice.

Turbo's voice came from the doorway, "Jesus Chr..."

Wraith slid the door closed with her mind.

If Rob had tear ducts, Wraith knew he would have been sobbing. Instead, his eyes stared into space, pain swirling beneath the surface.

"We need to clean her and get her warm." Wraith said.

Rob continued to stare, "How could they do this?"

Gliding over to the sink Wraith replied, "Because they are monsters, Robert, you know that."

She returned with a warm washcloth and began wiping smudges of dirt off Nurse Sweet's face and shoulders.

"I'll kill them." Rob vowed, looking up at Wraith, "I'll fucking kill them all."

Wraith continued to work, "Just focus on the fact that we have Nurse Sweet back alive. We can worry about retaliation later."

Rob returned his gaze to Nurse Sweet before saying absently, "I'll find her some clothes."

"Good idea." Wraith nodded, sliding the door back open, grateful to find the small crowd had dissipated.

While Rob left to retrieve clothes Wraith continued to tend to Nurse Sweet and when he returned some of the color had already returned to her previously pale face. Gently, Wraith used her powers to dress the unconscious Nurse Sweet in the white tank top and sweats Rob had managed to find. After she was dressed Wraith offered to take her to her room. Rob nodded once and followed Wraith out who held Nurse Sweet eerily aloft as they made their way through the Base.

Once Nurse Sweet was settled, Wraith urged Rob to join her in the hall. Reluctantly, he conceded and left Nurse Sweet sleeping safe in her bed.

Clicking the door shut, Wraith asked, "Are you ok?"

At first Rob didn't answer...couldn't answer, he had seen the woman he loved raped and dumped unconscious at his feet all within an hour. Even for his robotic mind, that was a lot to handle. While his anger had subsided, it was being replaced by a feeling of worry. Worry for Nurse Sweet, worry for the Corps...worry for the world.

"You know we need to do something, Robert." Nurse Sweet continued after Rob had not answered, "The Party is..."

Rob interrupted her, his voice soft, "Dangerous...I know."

"I was going to say winning."

That got Rob's attention.

Narrowing his eyes he stared into Wraith's, "There is no way they are winning. Winning in what way?"

"Well they've managed to steal you from us, for one." She braced herself for the fight that was coming.

Wraith had done all she could to keep the Corps on Rob's side, but she couldn't stand by anymore. The Party's recent emotional attack coupled with their dumping of Nurse Sweet right in Rob's already psychologically injured lap meant it was time for action.

"I'm right here, Wraith." Rob said, his voice level, but Wraith could sense the anger simmering just beneath the surface.

Wraith sighed, "Ever since Nurse Sweet disappeared you've..."

"Don't finish that statement."

Angry then, Wraith continued, "You've been moping around. We NEED you, Robert! Giovanni put you in charge."

Rob's eyes flashed blue for a split second before he spat, "I never even wanted to JOIN this stupid organization!"

"Giovanni saved your life and took you in when you had nowhere else to go!" Wraith protested, trying to control her voice, but failing.

"What LIFE!? I have no life!" Rage built as Rob took a step toward Wraith, pinning her against the wall, "Whatever life I had was taken by those monsters! And when I try to make a new one for myself," He pointed angrily at the door to Nurse Sweet's room, "They take that too! So tell me, why exactly should I even bother with this bullshit?"