The Good Doctor: Retaliation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?" Rob asked, remaining calm.

Slade's hand started to rub his chest in small circles while a sly smile played at the edges of her lips, "You know..." Her hand slipped under his coat to caress the smooth muscle underneath, "Kinks...problems that need to be," Her fingers curled and she dragged her nails along Rob's skin, "Ironed out."

"I was broken?" Rob asked, trying to ignore the stimulating sensation of Slade's hand.

"Yep...and I fixed you." Her hand was now traveling down the expanse of his flat stomach, "Aren't you going to thank me?"

The muscles in Rob's torso jumped at the tickling sensation of Slade's movements, "Go to hell you bitch." Rob threatened, his anger suddenly returning.

"Now, now..." Slade sat up, "Calm down, we wouldn't want you to break again."

She was straddling Rob's legs, both palms planted firmly on his chest.

"Get the fuck off of me!" The anger was flooding back, 'She hasn't fixed me at all!' Rob thought, 'She's just here to fuck with me...'

"What's the matter, Robby? Was I naughty and now you're punishing me?" She ground her hips against his groin, causing his cock to stiffen, "Come on...you know you want to."

Rage flooded Rob's system and he was rapidly losing control of his emotions again.

"That's it Rob...give in to it!" She arched her back and kneaded her breasts, getting off on his rage.

Rob's control snapped and with it came the invisible bonds that had held him. He let out a booming yell and shoved Slade off his lap, sending her flying into the far wall. In seconds he was out of his bed and out of his lab coat.

"Is this what you want!!?" He roared, advancing on a giggling Slade, "This monster!?"

Slade stood her ground, "Oh YES! Your power...it's...exhilarating!" In an instant her clothes vanished, leaving her naked before Rob, "Take what you want!"

A red aura surrounded Rob and all semblance of control was lost. He wanted to kill Slade...and he would...but something was telling him to wait...to take what was his. With a growl he tore his pants from his body in one powerful wrench, exposing his throbbing cock.

"YESSSS!!! Let the power fill you, Robert, let it take control!" Moisture glistened at her entrance and her nipples were hard peaks, "Fuck me like the animal you are!"

Rob stepped forward and grasped Slade by her arms, picking her up. With rage, he threw her onto the bed where she bounced, laughing hysterically. Without kneeling, he lifted her hips from the bed and guided her slit to the head of his cock.

"Ram it in me!" Slade commanded.

Rob tugged her hips toward him, impaling her with one thrust. She screamed with pleasure and the walls of her cunt spasmed around his pole. Without wasting time, Rob pushed her back off and then thrust her back on, harder that time.

With her body angled, Slade placed her palms on the mattress and pushed, doing a sort of handstand while Rob used her pussy as an object. The feeling of him filling her up in his rage sent her over the edge and she gushed fluids around his member as she climaxed. Firm hands clutched at her hips and slammed her down onto the mattress.

"Animal!" Slade shrieked in delight as Rob knelt on the bed, pushing her knees back almost to her head.

"Hold these!" He commanded.

In this position, Rob was able to angle his cock into Slade from above. The change in sensation put her over the edge again, and this time a single stream of cum splattered Rob's sweating chest were it added to the moisture. He was now dripping with sweat and Slade admired the way his muscles bunched and flexed beneath his skin.

"Such power!" She cried as she felt his cock hit her cervix.

"Shut up!" Rob yelled and withdrew from her long enough to flip her over onto all fours.

He impaled her again from behind, his thrusts getting harder and faster as he neared climax. Slade intended to be long gone before he finished cumming, but she wanted to feel it first.

"Cum inside me!" She begged, wanted to feel the heat of his seed at it coated her insides.

In response, Rob hit her ass with an open palm, the smacking sound filling the room.

"YES! Embrace the rage!" Slade hissed as Rob hit her again and again.

Rob's thrusts were becoming even more powerful and Slade knew he would climax any second. She squeezed her inner muscles around his cock. The sensation proved to be the key to his release and the first shot of hot cum splashed her cervix mere seconds after. Rob's cum came in huge streams that soon filled her pussy and leaked out around their joining. The feeling of his hot cum sent Slade over one last time and she let out a steady stream of cum all over the sheets before dematerializing with his cock still buried deep inside her.

Rob continued to climax, his own cum splashing onto the bed before he finally stopped a few seconds later.

Rage still filled him and when he noticed Slade had escaped he proceeded to tear up the sheets on his bed. The mattress came next and then the bed-frame. Red clouded Rob's vision and rage fueled more rage. He would have continued his path of pain-fueled destruction if a familiar voice hadn't called his name.

"Rob! Robert, it's ok, I'm here."

Rob turned toward the door where Nurse Sweet was standing, looking frightened. The sight of her made the red fade from his eyes and he could feel the worst of the rage slowly slipping away.

"She came...and...please..." Rob tried to explain, but couldn't figure out what had happened.

"Shh, Rob, come here." Nurse Sweet said softly.

He went to her and she wrapped her arms around him. A different sort of warmth from the one he had felt come from Slade's hand enveloped Rob, but it had the same effect. The anger and pain started to wash away and Rob returned Nurse Sweet's embrace.

Gentle hands caressed Rob's back and a warm cheek pressed against his chest, "Rob, come to bed."

"We shouldn't..." Rob started.

"It's what we both need." Nurse Sweet assured and gently released him from her embrace.

Pulling lightly at Rob's hand, Nurse Sweet led Rob down the hall to her bedroom. Once inside she told him to lie on the bed while she undressed.

Rob's anger had subsided by the time Nurse Sweet positioned herself above him and was completely gone when her warm folds enveloped his staff. Ever so slowly...tenderly...Nurse Sweet rocked herself on his member, sighing softly as she rode him.

After a moment, Rob gently rolled Nurse Sweet onto her back and continued her slow rhythm. For what seemed like hours they made love until they climaxed softly together.

Still embedded in Nurse Sweet, Rob rolled over on his back, bringing her with him. She laid her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat for a while before he spoke.

"I need your help." Rob said, "Something's wrong."

"I know." Was all Nurse Sweet said for a long while and then, "I love you."

"I love you too." Rob whispered, but Nurse Sweet was already asleep, still joined with Rob.

END CHAPTER ONE